This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 395 Final

Topic » TSC 395 Final

1473 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) f(x) - 'Electric Shock' Cheap and with nothing attractive to me.
02) Ryland James - 'Shoulder To Cry On' The rythm is really good and strong, the song is cool.
03) Sam Tinnesz - 'Bloodshot' The rythm is certainly nice, it has power, but it is quite generic. A pleasant listen, but with a not so big impact on me.
04) Ana Whiterose - 'Luxor Mood' It's not neccesarily bad, but the sound is quite bland, hard to believe it will stand out by anything between the other entries.
05) MisterWives - 'whywhywhy' I still think that their entry 'Machine' is one of the best winner in TSC. Sadly, it's hard to not make comparisons and this is nothing to it.
06) Grace Carter - 'Amnesia' Really generic, nice vocally, but nothing apart.
07) Cleo - 'DOM' A little too noisy and chaotic for my tastes.
08) Isak Danielson - 'Religion' The music is pleasant, I was expecting for a little more though. It's ok. Not strong enough.
09) KAZKA - 'PALALA' I think I've heard it in ESCT. And it was really overrated, I find nothing more than a cheap generic sound in it.
10) Aura Dione - 'Last Man In The World' I like her style, the music was pleasant, but it had nothing truly interesting.
11) NOTD, Astrid S - 'I Don't Know Why' Generic, it kinda bored me.
12) AOA - 'Come See Me' Messy, chaotic, noisy...
13) Unlike Pluto - 'Stay And Decay' This song truly has power, the vibe is absolutely great. It's also kinda smooth.
14) Yola - 'Faraway Look' This gives me so good vibes and vocally she's really good. The kind of old school music that we're missing so much.
15) Molly Sandén - 'Det bästa kanske inte hänt än' Really bland, beautiful language, but weak song.
16) ULRIKA - 'Echoes' The song has some power, pretty well composed, it could have done more, but it's a good entry.
17) Solar - 'Spit It Out' The rythm is not bad, quite catchy, not my style at all, but it wasn't bad for one listen.
18) Amy Shark - 'Mess Her Up' Lovely voice! The progression is really nice, the chorus could have done more, the song is certainly good though.
19) SOFI TUKKER - 'Purple Hat' That simply sounded so bad to me. At least until the guitar and her really nice voice. Too bad for the part I didn't enjoy, cause it ruined everything. The entry is interesting though, might get some fans.
20) Tei Shi - 'Die 4 Ur Love' Don't enjoy it, both vocally and musically.
21) LODATO - 'Good' I wouldn't agree with her, it was everything but good.
22) Ruben - 'Burn Down This Room' The beginning was promising more, the chorus is not that strong. However, the song is certainly good.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - 'Fake Magic' Bland, generic and boring.
24) TITA - 'ANTILOPA' Really bad way to end a pretty good contest.
1473 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
01) f(x) - Hm, it was pretty nice overall if not a bit outdated. I thought I'd like it more than I did but it was just an average opening to the contest.
02) Ryland James - The thing I enjoyed most about this song was the vibe and production, I normally wouldn't like songs like this that much but I had a nice time listening to it. I see this doing well with most people..
03) Sam Tinnesz - I heard this song at one point this week, and didn't think it was that groundbreaking or whatever. It was nice though, probably good enough to be in my top 10 if the contest is mediocre.
04) Ana Whiterose - This was really nice omg. I love the entire vibe of this, it was chill and I enjoyed listening to it thoroughly and didn't want it to end.
05) MisterWives - Um, this was a bit lacklustre. Let me just say, this has been done better like 10000000x times before. Not a fan at all.
06) Grace Carter - It took this song long enough to be sent here lol. I can't lie it's a pretty great song. I love the lyrics of this song it's one of my favourite parts. A sure top 10 in my opinion.
07) Cleo - This has been done so much better, this was in the semi of downgrades lol. I usually enjoy songs like these but this one just wasn't working for me at all...
08) Isak Danielson - Thinking about how I sent him before and got paid dust. Not my favourite song of his but it is powerful and pretty enjoyable.
09) KAZKA - It's definitely catchy. This has never been my fave KAZKA song though and I sent a better song of theirs which got 9th so if this does any better then I'll be slightly bothered!
10) Aura Dione - Well it was definitely better than her song from last year. Though that doesn't necessarily mean that I liked it that much. It was average to me.
11) NOTD, Astrid S - Not the most original thing ever but it was very enjoyable. I loved the way her voice sounded in the chorus and I can totally see myself replaying this.
12) AOA - Hm... I feel like I should be loving this. It's just an average KPOP song to me though, probably my least favourite one of the week. Also BoA was robbed.
13) Unlike Pluto - I have to apologize to whoever sent this brilliant entry because it is clear that this banger is being dragged by tasteless players in TSC, and you are not getting a top 10 finish even though you deserve it. TSC is known for paying great songs dust from time to time and this won't be different. Whoever you are, I'm praying for you.
14) Yola - Oh her voice is stun. This is very different for TSC in my opinion, and I really like it. It was so soothing. Adore it.
15) Molly Sanden - I almost sent this to TSC like 3847475757 times. But never ended up doing so. I clearly like it a lot, I didn't know if TSC would like it but since it's not my song I don't have to worry about that. A bop :D
16) ULRIKA - This had some good elements but it still missed the mark for me. It was another song that was just FINE.
17) Solar - Is she singing about bathtubs? That's all I can hear in the chorus LOL. It's actually produced quite well, other than ROBBED queens BoA who nq'ed, it's my favourite KPOP entry this week.
18) Amy Shark - It wasn't exciting at all as a song to me. Idk what it is about it but I'm just not enjoying this in the slightest. It's like she put everything I don't like about songs like these into one.
19) SOFI TUKKER - It's kind of ridiculous that they thought this song was good enough to release. It's annoying too cause I like the production but the 101938475737 "people"'s he says it just too much.
20) Tei Shi - I'm lowkey getting Rina vibes from this, especially in her voice. I really like this song as a whole, I've listened to it a couple of times since the semi and it's a grower for sure. I LOVE how she says apocalypse.
21) LODATO - Fag bop alert! I was about to say I didn't realize Spinnin Tv still released bops but then I remember my winner KSHMR & KAAZE was a Spinnin release.. maybe they release flavour every now and then. However it is a tad basic lol, not sure if I'd be replaying it over and over. The chorus bangs tho.
22) Ruben - This is what people felt the need to clickrace for? I mean, it's a fine song but did it really warrant a clickrace? The chorus was nice but I'm kinda hoping this does not win because I have heard better in this contest.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - Eh, I've liked AlunaGeorge on many other songs more. This was kinda bland to me even though there was quite a lot going on. It didn't do anything for me.
24) TITA - Saving the best for last. This song is so fucking good, I had a lot of fun with it. The way this was produced in general snaps.
1473 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) f(x) - I have bopping all week but like its very reptitive so? MEh
02) Ryland James - This tried to be the good male pop song of the week and got deathslotted so I am guessing this is flopping. It's fine for me. I enjoy the genre
03) Sam Tinnesz - I don't like his stuff but I cant deny this song isn't awful LMAO
04) Ana Whiterose  - Not the egyptian themes. This went nowhere.
05) MisterWives - Her voice is kinda annoying at first but it picks up
06) Grace Carter - LMAO finally this was sent. Its fine. Very safe.

07) Cleo - meh honestly like idk what the point of this is?
08) Isak Danielson - people said this is better than ruben? Thats a bold wrong opinion to hhave. Its fine.
09) KAZKA - I hate the visuals but the beat is fine. Prefer the english v
10) Aura Dione - I love her stuff normally but idk this didnt do much. Might scrape points.
11) NOTD, Astrid S - This is more on my taste level
12) AOA - Probably one of the better kpop entries. Its not as dynamic as fx but its less annoying.

13) Unlike Pluto - the worst brave entry of all time
14) Yola - is this a joke act? SeaViper????
15) Molly Sanden - I prefer her english stuff. This is very MOR
16) ULRIKA - BEst song in this SF3 so far and thats not a contest. This is good
17) Solar - Meh another kpop. Im tired of this vibe
18) Amy Shark - This is not good either. It's very meh. The chrous is good and thats probably enough to make the final in this sf

19) SOFI TUKKER - LMAO ICONIC. HOW DID THIS MAKE IT. I NEED TO STAN
20) Tei Shi - Oh this was decent. Nothing I would revist but a decent first listen
21) LODATO - This is very my taste ally. 
22) Ruben - Yeah i hate how good this is. fuck u rodrigoseverino
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - A bit too generic.
24) TITA - this is fine. but this sf4 is strong. blame johnny for draw fucking half of yall in this group of 6
1473 days 15 hours ago
krrais
01) f(x) : This is actually the only song I know from them lol yea it's so good! The beat is fantastic, the music is so punchy and although there's nothing particularly amazing about their singing they still sound very pleasing to the ears.
02) Ryland James : I quite like it even though it's super cheesy, his voice is kinda tiny compared to the rock-ish music.
03) Sam Tinnesz : I wasn't one of the people hyping this style when it was really popular in TSC, I'm still not feeling it.
04) Ana Whiterose : I'm not really into the dark vibe in this, but I enjoyed the beat.
05) MisterWives : She sounds like she's sick, the verses aren't really memorable at all but the chorus is a lot better, it doesn't really slap but I quite like it.
06) Grace Carter : Great voice, and one that I think is very popular and well-liked by TSCers, I really like the verses in this song but the chorus is a bit of a letdown.
07) Cleo : I'm kind of done with this stlye but I still can get on with this since it's actually pretty fun and the production is really good, I guess I'm not done after all!
08) Isak Danielson : This starts slow but I'm glad it picks up in the chorus, it ends kinda abruptly, I like the honesty in his voice.
09) KAZKA : Really unusual vibe, it's definitely standing out, didn't expect the chorus to go that way, it doesn't really have major flaws, I just didn't feel truly slapped by the song.
10) Aura Dione : The song is kinda forgettable but she has an incredible voice that I will definitely remember.
11) NOTD, Astrid S : Her voice is both sweet and cool, such a feel-good song, it's actually pretty basic but I really enjoyed it.
12) AOA : I'm not familiar with their works, this is ok, it has all the elements to make a good kpop song but it's nothing unique or different.
13) Unlike Pluto : Idk the music is a bit too much for my ears but I don't hate it, I find the singing a little grating like it's too forceful and doesn't sound natural.
14) Yola : There's something out of this world about this song, could be her voice, could be the really weird but cute but strangely enjoyable music, I like this!
15) Molly Sandén : When you can't find an english Molly Sanden's song that's already been used, not really into it, it's the language that's making it stand out,the song is really mediocre.
16) ULRIKA : This sounds hella dated but it has some elements that I like, she has some kind of fearless way of singing and I really like that.
17) Solar : Mamamoo is usually a miss for me in the first place, this just doesn't do anything for me, it's full of beat and fast-paced but I didn't feel moved by it.
18) Amy Shark : She sounds like she has something in her throat, the song's trying to be dark and edgy but I don't think they did a good job with it.
19) SOFI TUKKER :  That's some weird rap but I'm kinda into it? Definitely style over substance but there are stuff I can still appreciate.
20) Tei Shi : There's really nothing special about this, the beat is kinda unappetizing and it drags so much.
21) LODATO : I like the song structure, she has a nice voice and the beat is good but this edm production feels really outdated in my ears, I think the song could work better with more original production.
22) Ruben :  I like this! He has a gorgeous voice, the instrumentals are great, has good dynamics, just a very well-balanced song.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge : It's kinda catchy but I don't really like the instrumental choices, most of them just don't make sense in my ears.
24) TITA : I'm down with some trashy music, this delivers a bit.
1473 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
01) f(x) - This is dated. Don't think I enjoyed it as much as I should have.
02) Ryland James - Not bad, but the chorus was jarring. I suspect this won't be the strongest male entry of the week.
03) Sam Tinnesz - We all know this sound is tired as hell but this kind of served lol. It deviates from the typical formula. Go OFF, Sam!
04) Ana Whiterose - What the hell is a luxor mood? This feels like Eurovision songwriting LMAOOOOOOOOOO. I'm CACKLING. This gives me "Luna moon me up" and "shaking up the apollo" vibes. It's a cute song with an interesting sound, but I'm unsure how it'll hold up on repeat listen.
05) MisterWives - I'm certain this would have won TSC in 2013 had it been released then. It's not bad. Cute instrumental, and clever chorus.
06) Grace Carter - I feel like this has been at least five people's backup every week. I don't think I would have submitted it because it's not my favourite of hers by any means. It just feels a bit half-baked despite the solid production. There's no hook. I'm very meh toward this despite the fact I should like it a lot.
07) Cleo - I've randomly had the urge to submit this since two weeks ago. Never in a million years did I expect someone to snatch it up. I'll be seething if this wins. It feels like a World Cup anthem. Dated, but strong.
08) Isak Danielson - Pretty ballad with a meh chorus. It became predictable.
09) KAZKA - I genuinely think this is Kazka's best song. Solid production, and the chorus is incredibly infectious. I could see this doing well.
10) Aura Dione - For bibbles sake I'm relieved you didn't send Aura's new song where she says pussy like ten times. I've heard this, too. Don't know why I didn't send it because I love the vibe. The chorus passes by too quickly, but it's a good song.
11) NOTD, Astrid S - This is extremely pedestrian. The chorus redeems it a bit, but I'm not sure if I even care.
12) AOA - Not as boppy as I like my Kpop, but still pretty strong. The chorus is excellent, and I appreciate the breakdown.
13) Unlike Pluto - The first 30 or so seconds promised a lot. I wasn't completely sold on this at first but it's certainly a grower. The vocal is good, and the chorus is compelling.
14) Yola - Nice instrumental, but the song was kind of excruciating to listen to for three minutes.
15) Molly Sandén - This is MOR3. No tone. Sounds like I've heard it before. Generic scandi-pop.
16) ULRIKA - I've had this on my list for YEARS. I think Fire would have been a more TSC-friendly choice, but I adore this. Closest thing to a piece of art this week.
17) Solar - I've heard this while song searching lol. I really appreciate the vibe, but it's a bit too low-key. It's good, but I wish it popped off more.
18) Amy Shark - I don't think I'll ever like a white girl with a guitar. It's fine.
19) SOFI TUKKER - They certainly have better than this. Playa Grade, anyone!? This was borderline unbearable.
20) Tei Shi - WTF eat a CHEESEBURGER! On a more serious note, this is really good. One of the best qualifiers from the first semi-final.
21) LODATO - Not bad, but kinda cheap. I've heard better from Spinnin.
22) Ruben - This is basically the male equivalent to Grace's song this week. I was going to enter this, but the chorus convinced me otherwise. It's a good song, but the chorus leaves A LOT to be desired.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - Is this Alicia? I've had Peking Duk on my list. Aluna adds something really unique to this. Cool retro vibe. I liked it.
24) TITA - What's with all the foreign bops this week? Is this Felix? This was 100% trash, but catchy as hell.
1473 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01)
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EverlastingScrawnyHind-size_restricted.gif
KINDNESS PUNK 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦 <333 one of the three kpop songs i knew before i ventured into TSC LOL, playing this back 2 back with N̸̛̙̫̣̐̍̂̑͋̽̿̈́͝A̸̟̤̟̞͚͖͈̬̘͂̿̿͂̋É̶͖͔͌͒̅͒́́̚͜͝͝G̵̢͓̼̀̓͝Ą̴̬̂̂́ ̶̺̪̫̗̪̅̌J̷̹̫̪͎̀̍̅̽̿͒͐E̶̮͈̫̼͆I̴̢͒̏̽̍̐̈́͜͝L̶͎̼͓͚̫̭̣̪̗̐͆̎̑͝ ̷̧͝J̷̳̦̈́̅͝A̶̱̰̫̻̞̤̹̖͇̓̾̄L̸̨͓̪̜͚̩̠͖̍̃͜ ̷̳͛̽̆́͐̑̈́͂͊͝ͅN̴̻͇͚̳̯̘̘̺̘̥͛̅̚A̴̲̓G̴̯͎͎̲͍̹̗͖̩̀́̽̾͛̒͜A̶̫̼̮̻͑̈́͑͋̈́̍̚ was a very cute moment for 7 yr old me xo. such a pussy popping, CHROMATIC™ anthem. i rmr stanning sulli w a defibrilator so hard LMFAO... :(
02) this gives me shawn mendes but make it tolerable AU vibes. shes a cute g.r.l. but like meh? also not a fan of the lyricism. like, stop being a fucking dickpig ryland
03) cute standard commercial rock bop thing thats made for cinematic trailers n nothing else. didnt really give a shit but its FINE
04) ooh a GROWER. this song is effortlessly stunning, gorjous, fly, hot n sexy. but most of all, LUSH. the ethnic vibes r just oozing off the song paired up w ana whiteroses white bread asmr voice it shouldnt work as well as it does but it does!
05) ok yodeling queen. not big on this really? thought i'd like it way more than i really did. it's ehh.
06) style over substance. visuals are cute but the song serves me a big pile of nothing-y. amnesia is a very fitting title cause i sure as fuck wont rmr how this goes after the next three songs.
07) ...was this on TWSC? i genuinely dont rmr it LMFAO. it's pleasant sounding but at the same time i was immensely bored? felt like one of those songs that i'd stan on paper but couldn't give two shits about in execution. dissappointing. wouldn't want this song to dom me anyday of the week.
08) i hate christian men! and i hate songs that SUCK DICK AND COCK FUCOIFOBIUGBDIUF HOW THR FUCK DID THIS QUALIFY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU TOM ASPAUL DIED FOR YOUR SINS HOW MUCH EARWAX IS BLOCKING YOUR GOOD JUDGEMENT @ SOME OF YOU--
09) tried submitting this but some1 beat me 2 it LOL. the video is... definetly a video, but i LOVE how this sounds, love the mesh of the electropop w traditional folk elements. not their best but a great song nonetheless.
10)
https://i.imgur.com/5kzlDPE.gif
DKNJKNFJ the lesbian line still gets me, get into the fluidity of sexuality mama. honestly this grew a LOT on me. do the damn thing my LBGTQIA+ queen <3 very chill n really really cool
11) what can i say? im a whore for basic synthpoppy bullshit. this is pretty cute!
12) well this just ripped my scalp out of my fucking body. moms? i think so. sounds pretty dated but like in a GOOD way, but honestly that chorus is a SNAP. WHOA AH AH AH AH AH TWILIGHT (HEY!) TUH-TWILIGHT (HEY!) TUH-TWILIGHT! though tbh this is probably my least favorite kpop song here. that said... still a great song! kpop snappt this week! yas!
13) i'm kind of torn on this one. it sounds pretty noisy n i do like it somewhat, but i wish it snapped harder? like, a lot harder? for how noisy it is i just wish it actually had MORE impact. but i DO love the guitar riff, thats an eargasm right there.
14) ...okay, well, fuck. do you guys know when something just CLICKS? the first time i listened to this i thought it was a joke LMFAO but that's such a disrespect to yola's work. i loooooooooooooooooooove love love love her voice jesus this song is so SMOOTH OMG the chorus just hit what the fuck this is the BEST song ive ever listened to ????? okay but like this was a GROWER grower LOOOL. very cute song that i actually ended up rlly enjoying and might snatch high pts omg WOW this is stunning LMFAO im laughing
15) i dont know, i should like this on paper but i dont? i mean its decent but something is off abt it. kinda boring tbh, it just doesnt do it for me. soz to molly sandwich or whatever
16) stuck between thinking this is a whole pile of nothing and thinking it's an actual really great song worthy of my points. pretty polarizing and im not sure i mean that in the best way. i like her vocals tho- you know what, yeah, this is a toot.
17) ITS. OVER. FOR. YOU. ALL! had this in my list but thought it wouldnt do well because some of you fags cant handle kpop song that isnt HARD HITTING and dont have aronchupa reject drops after the chorus. such a grower, this is so SLEEK and SEXY. my pick 2 win this week 4 sure. so girls and gays around the world, let's meet next week in solar's BATHTUB <3
18) hm. i liked this at first listen but WOOOW this soured on me pretty fast today. maybe i'm not feeling it 2day but sis needs 2 get her vocal chords re-arranged because she sounds like a female dean lewis an- OMG she sounds like a female dean lewis you know what fuck this song and fuck dean lewis dean lewis is SHIT i fucking hate people with guitars i fucking hate this song this song sucks DICK AND COCK HOW DID YOU GUYS MESS THIS UP TOM ASPAUL WAS SUPPOSED 2 BE INT HE FINAL--
19) have no idea who sofi tukker are but LMFAO i stanned this? its so messy but i enjoyed it thorougly. wasn't expecting 2 stan but they did that!
20) one word: GROWER. didn't really care 4 this the first listens but WOOOOOW this song turns into a behemoth of a pop jam by, like, the 90th listen. the bridge is HEAVENLY. the production is GREAT. i see this unfortunately flopping this week but i take pride in being a tei shi believer. Ą̵̀͗̈́̀͑̓̈́̎P̶̻͙̞͎͉͚͔̝̝͓̊̾̕O̸͚̳͇͗̒̊̍͂̆̾̉́͠C̷̮͑͋͌̒̊̈͘Á̴̮̫͍̙̻͌͊̈́̃͛̔͌͝Ļ̷͖͔̺̼͖̇̃͝Ẏ̶̢̱̻̞̰͔̑̋̈́̊P̶̨̮̬͚͖̬͓̓̊͠Ṣ̵̣̣̀̈́͘͝ͅE̷̱͚̯̙͙̰͠Ę̷̈́́͝͝Ẽ̷̘̭̜̟͖̟̜̦̑̀͑͜ͅE̶̘̫͈̰͕͉̝͕̋̅͒̊̃̄͐͂̚É̸̡̨̦̬̞̻̰̮̄̍̿ͅE̶̢̨͍̲̩̜̩̖͍͐̅̇̄̀͗̕͝Ê̶̗̹͠E̸̛̝̦̞̗̽͊̒̊͑̏̅͐͜É̵̺͕̱̙̮̮̣͖̼̔͆Ẽ̴̟Ė̷̡͖͉̹̟̞̜̗̯̜̈́̐̂͌̚E̷̼̙̯̜̝̼̹̬̓E̷̢̨̦̝̠̠̻͍͂͆͌̾̀͒͂́Ë̷̛̺͎̥́̔̋̐̎Ę̷̜̠̪̺̲͆̈̀͆͋̎̋̈́̌̚E̷̗͖̟̻̳͖̪̭̐ͅE̶̘͕̯̼̻̯̯̻͋͌̌͛̋̓ͅE̷̖͚̝͎͇͇͙̱̍̓̕͝Ȩ̸̰͉͍̇̽̈́̏̓͒͐Ę̶̰̹̬̼̒̏͝E̵̘̦͙̠̪͉̒͜Ë̵̟̗̥͉̪͝͠E̴̹̘̐̒̎ͅE̴̤͚̭̗̜͂̎́̈́̑͌̚͜È̴̢̨̞̝͈̣͇̎̒̔͝E̸̊ͅE̷̢̓̒̏͑̌̑̂̋͘͝E̶͎̺̒̌͊́̆Ẹ̵͚̲͍̔̽̊̉̓̆̽̍
21) pretty decent, but have no extreme feelings about it one way or the other. like the melody but i've heard this song 3898392289 times before with a different coat of paint. meh!
22)
https://i.imgur.com/5kzlDPE.gif
its over guys. i like straight men music. im not... proud of this but its simply something ill have to accept. JHBDHJBJHSD the way i wanted 2 despise this but it just... like, he really did THAT? FUCK i hate this fine take my points im mad @ myself whatever UGH really good fucking song and i wouldn't be mad if it won honestly
23) i can't believe this song is winning TSC this week. like, not that it's bad per say, it's just i like half of the songs i've listened 2 a lot better. decent and well produced, chorus outsells the verses, don't really give a shit about this. it's really not that LMFAO i can't believe i'm rooting 4 ruben over this. !!!
24) LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is ACE. ndfkgjbd i stan this so hard YES MOM 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐀!!! i was oohing i was aahing i was LOLing pls win
1473 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
1) I found it kind of annoying tbh lol, the beat is nice but something about it just didn't sit well with me
2) I like the voice, the music itself is kinda eh. Not bad, but nothing that blew me away.
3) It's fine, nothing I'm immediately adding to my spotify playlist but I wouldn't change the station if it came on the radio
4) I felt bored, the lyrics weren't interesting and the verses were meh. The chorus was fine but nothing that extremely elevated the song for me. I get a Spy Kids vibe from it.
5) Her voice is interesting but I don't think it matches the tempo for the song
6) It started out like I was gonna like but but fell off. It's okay, but I was hoping for more.
7) Not really my style of song. I just kind of felt bored with it.
8) Idk what I came in expecting with this, it was okay but my socks weren't knocked off.
9) The music video felt like an acid trip. The music was kinda eh for me.
10) This was certainly something lol, not what I expected going into it. She has an interesting voice.
11) I like this one, it sounds like something that's been done before but it's got a catchy beat
12) I didn't know how I felt about this one so I had to listen to it again. I've concluded that it's fine
13) It isn't what I thought it was going to be when the song initially started, but I'm not complaining.
14) It has a weird like old vibe to it; I like her voice, and she hits some good notes. The song can be eh at times but vocally it was well-done
15) The song never felt like it picked up, just kind of it was like one continuous verse that had a slightly faster beat at times.
16) I was afraid she wasn't gonna pick it up but the chorus was nice and she did hit some decent notes.
17) The first 15 seconds made me uncomfortable. I'm not a fan of the whisper singing and don't think it matches the music video at all.
18) Amy Shark do do do do do do Amy Shark do do do do do do Amy Shark
19) It took a while to get started but uh it was an interesting experience the full way through
20) I felt bored. It never went anywhere, it felt like one continuous verse where backup vocals entered randomly.
21) I liked it. I thought it could pack a little more of a punch but I think it was a strong entry.
22) He has an interesting voice, I can't put my finger on it. The song itself is okay, but nothing I'm too excited about.
23) I might be in the minority for this, but the song didn't do anything big for me. It's okay, but nothing that made me want to listen to it again.
24) Let's just say the song was not what I was focused on in this music video.
1473 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
01) f(x) - BOOT - This was kind of cringe, like it seemed like they were trying to be cool, while being cute, and for me, there was just a disconnect.

02) Ryland James - TOOT - I mean this is such an Eoin entry, male perfection. Sexy chorus that doesn't disappoint and great vocals throughout.

03) Sam Tinnesz  - BOOT - I liked aspects of this, like the build was cute, but the end product is lackluster, and the chorus kind of flops.

04) Ana Whiterose - BOOT - Needed to be kicked up a notch for me to really give a fuck.

05) MisterWives - BOOT - I like most of their stuff, and although the actual chorus was fine, and it kinda improved, the start was just really jarring, and I feel like they have shown a lot better in the past.

06) Grace Carter - TOOT - Excellence. My favourite thing she's done, combines her beautiful vocals and a hard hitting chorus. Been on my list for a while, but good choice whoever entered it!

07) Cleo - BOOT - This kind of sucked. It didn't have a whole lot of life, and the moments it did show life, I wanted it to die.

08) Isak Danielson - BOOT - His vocals, really annoyed me, and the song was nothing special in all honesty.

09) KAZKA - BOOT - Eh, I didn't like it, thought it would slay me. But guess what? It most certainly did not.

10) Aura Dione - TOOT - This was fine, I don't love it, but it does no wrong. I am inclined to compare it to her 2019 entry, which is vastly superior.

11) NOTD, Astrid S - TOOT - Basic, not even great basic, just fine basic. I do like it and I could listen to it though. I'm just not in love. Needs more of a hook for me to be more involved.

12) AOA - TOOT - I didn't honestly mind this, more controlled than most KPOP and not as cutesy cringy, I'm not in love with it by any means, but it was tolerable.

13) Unlike Pluto  - BOOT - If you're going to cash in on the EDM trend, at least make it good.

14) Yola - BOOT - Well, this bored the absolute shit out of me.

15) Molly Sanden - BOOT - It lacked a kick for me, not memorable at all and nothing I'll revisit.

16) ULRIKA  - TOOT - This is really strong, good vocals and good build. Nothing to critique here, really solid all round.

17) Solar - BOOT - I just wasn't super invested in it, it didn't do anything to slay the house down, and I was left simply underwhelmed.

18) Amy Shark - BOOT - Even when it picks up, it still just doesn't do enough for me here, just nothing special and nothing I'll remember after this contest.

19) SOFI TUKKER  - TOOT - This was kind of funny, I'm never going to listen to this again, but it was fun enough to support it.

20) Tei Shi - BOOT - Her voice is so monotone, it ruins the song for me, and I just can't love it.

21) LODATO  - BOOT - Even with the pick ups of tempo, I just feel like this song lacks any real purpose and it's just not something I enjoyed.

22) Ruben  - TOOT - I like this, more power, than that terrible male runner up last week, nothing that I'm gagging over, but it's executed well and Ruben never disappoints.

23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - TOOT - This is fine, the drop isn't anything special, but the song does a good balancing act of having a lot of interesting elements but without it becoming convoluted and messy.

24) TITA  - BOOT - Well, that was annoying, just a pretty yikes entry and a bad end to the show.
1473 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
01) f(x): Sounds so 2010, I didn't connect at all with this song.
02) Ryland James: This was so good! I love the style and how he use his voice so well. It has everything to get a good place.
03) Sam Tinnesz: Music was fine although that "dirty" voice didn't help me to enjoy it, it was so noisy. I could have enjoyed more it in another weaker edition.
04) Ana Whiterose: I don't get the music, it has some "latin" elements but it sounds like a reggeaton song but so much weird. It also has something ethnic, like Arabic or Turkish. I don't know if that mix work well.
05) MisterWives: Ngl, it's such a good song, annoying at some point but good enough.
06) Grace Carter: I'm not a super fan of her music but what I really know is that she's a complete artist. Finally, I've fallen with one of her songs. This was the lucky one.
07) Cleo: It sounds like a Football World Cup or something like that, I mean like an anthem. Another example of unoriginality but sounds pretty good.
08) Isak Danielson: I wanted to send him this week!! I hate whoever stole it from me. I wanted to send another song cause I think he has some better than this one, but this still slays.
09) KAZKA: I always ask for Ukrainian bops, thank your for fullfilling my desires. Amazing, perfect, almost unique.
10) Aura Dione: Where's Aura, I couldn't recognize her voice at some parts. Interesting, I wasn't expect this from her, it's catchy and really fun.
11) NOTD, Astrid S: Not bad, nice outstanding though. Could be better or less annoying.
12) AOA: What's wrong with me? I'm enjoying Kpop music in the last few weeks, ouch! I still not a fan of their voces but the song itself outsells!
13) Unlike Pluto: First of all, the music is so hypnotic, it has something that keeps you alert for the whole song. A pretty solid entry as a pack.
14) Yola: Mixxed feelings, it felts kinda dull, although her voice seems to be so powerful.
15) Molly Sandén: Not as good as her old stuff but pretty solid.
16) ULRIKA: It feels kinda amateur but I must admit is so good. It's a song that you would probably still like after some years.
17) Solar: Didn't feel like a k-pop song tbh. If girl bands would make more songs like this, I would be a k-pop fan.
18) Amy Shark: A different voice, it knew how to connect with me. It was also beautiful, dark, and not so cliche at the same time.
19) SOFI TUKKER: hmm what are you trying? That long intro didn't help at all. That was so risky, and this will be so loved or hated. No middle terms. I'm not loving it so...
20) Tei Shi: What a bop!! So many good songs this week, I guess I will don't know how to vote, and that sucks. I wish this song could have something else, but just a little bit.
21) LODATO: A good song which I would love for sure every edition. But this week I'm in an alternative/indie mood, so you better impress me. I also have the feeling I've heard this song a million times.
22) Ruben: Before listening to this song, I wondered why so many people said this was such a good song, I was curious. Now, I understand everything. A 100% potential winner.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge: Once again, not a bad song. A bit generic for me, maybe this would get more attention in another edition.
24) TITA: Ok, it's nice but not enough to be excited for.
1473 days 11 hours ago
Talian
01) f(x) : I have to admit one of my favorite KPOP songs I’ve ever heard on this contest. But this contest in particular is just so strong I don’t know yet where this will fall. But definitely. A great pick.

02) Ryland James : This is completely up my alley. The verses. The burst of the chorus. I just love this so much. And omg... the vocals.

03) Sam Tinnesz : I like the overall feel of this song. But overall I feel the production value could be better. The verses are very formulatic and it almost makes it feels like he has no soul behind what he is singing. It’s just there. But it’s a nice song overall.

04) Ana Whiterose : I like the song. But I feel thruout the week i kinda wore it down. The chorus is good and I really wanna feel the Luxor mood now. But... it kinda lost its appeal for me. I still enjoy it tho.

05) MisterWives : It’s a cute song. Actually if I voted on the first listen I could have 12ed it. Now... I am not so sure I could rank it very high but it’s still a very pleasant listen but probably thinking it thru I have a little problem with the buildup which actually doesn’t really lead to anywhere.

06) Grace Carter : I love her. I like the song. It’s not her best but it’s not her worst for sure.

07) Cleo : I am afraid this is not something for me.

08) Isak Danielson : This song woes me every time. I don’t know. There is something about him that really catches me. I still think my censored entry by him is better. But wow. Just wow.

09) KAZKA : I think I double 12ed it in ESCT. So you know I just LOVE this song. Like... LOVE. Great pick. Great entry. I love it. Also... she sexy.

10) Aura Dione : It’s fun. Very overdone and outdated but still fine. Just... probably not the best of the week.

11) NOTD, Astrid S : It’s fine. But also very overdone. I think I would ranked it higher at the beginning of the week. Now it really passed me by.

12) AOA : I liked this. Probably another week I could have been more excited about it. Now. It is still fine but also there are so many good songs this week I feel this falls short by just a little.

13) Unlike Pluto : Fuck. Fuck. This ducking fucked me up. Like. Yes. Please. I loved it. LOVED IT. The howlings? Just eargasmic.

14) Yola : She’s got a VOICE. I love the feeling of the song itself but I kinda got bored of it after a couple of listens. But the feel is still alive.

15) Molly Sanden : It’s a pleasant listen but I wouldn’t say it changed my life for the slightest. Also... probably if this was in English I wouldn’t have considered it much.

16) ULRIKA : I don’t know. Something about this sounds cheap and off. And the verses really get on my nerves.

17) Solar : Unlike other songs. This actually grew on me going on. But I have to admit the chorus is still underwhelming for me. The verses are actually good and I don’t like the fire fire fire part either.

18) Amy Shark : Girl for a guitar and ain’t afraid to use it. This is the classic girl with first song. Nothing new. Or exciting. For me.

19) SOFI TUKKER : Fuck. This is just iconic. I loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Oh... and I loved it.

20) Tei Shi : I tried giving this many chances. I listened to it time and time again but no. It ain’t doing it for me.

21) LODATO : Dua Lipa is shaking. As she should. As my ass is shaking. As it should.

22) Ruben : I love this kind of songs. And also... I think I like it just because I like Thai kind of songs. I am not head over heels for it. But I liked it enough for remember it all week long.

23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge : The sing per se is nice. The bass line in the chorus goes off but overall it didn’t really excite me at all. Which is kinda the point of it all?

24) TITA : I hate this song. I hate this song. It’s been haunting me the whole week. I can’t stop thinking about it. I can’t stop singing it. I can’t stop loving it... wait... didn’t I say I hate it? Yes... I hat-love it.
1473 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) f(x)- f(x) has a sound that isnt really for everyone. I personally like this heavy synth usage tho and its catchy
02) Ryland James- The drums are a bit too prominent here in the verses. This doesn't have enough power to be a basic good song nor is it special enough for me to truly like it. Its just a meh for me
03) Sam Tinnesz- Very solid male pop song, very hard hitting and impactful and the whole thing holds up from beggining to end. Good vocal performance too
04) Ana Whiterose- I mean its pretty basic in a sense but I really like the verses specially. The chorus is also cute and it all has a bit of a ethnic vibe too. sounds kinda romanian. I enjoy this
05) MisterWives- Very indie but country which doesn't go very well together. Those are two genres I can enjoy but individually, mashed together I'm not very fond of it to be honest
06) Grace Carter- Here's a song I wanted to snatch from Rick but I guess someone was quicker (or he sent it himself). I really like Grace Carter music I feel like she does really nice modern ballads, very mid tempo ballad and I really enjoy it
07) Cleo- Honestly after Slavic Girls I prefer Cleos ballad work like Na Pol and Zabiore Nas. This touches a bit on the too pedestrian teritorry for me
08) Isak Danielson- This song is called Religion so right from the get go I was turned off. The song itself didnt change my opinion, as its boring R&B bullshit
09) KAZKA- This video is literally intolerable. The song is fantastic, its a pop song with ethnic elements very modern tho. But the video gives me anxiety
10) Aura Dione- To me she has never done another Can't Steal The Music, song y'all very much paid dust to. This was just a bit meh, it almost didn't seem like there was any transition from verse to chorus so I was bamboozled. It just doesn't stand out
11) NOTD, Astrid S- Yet another song that sounds more like an album track then a actual single to me. It just doesn't truly have the qualities to stand out, its just very basic
12) AOA- One of my favorite kpop songs from 2019, it honestly has a Eurovision euro pop vibe to it and I am here for it!
13) Unlike Pluto- Solid rock song, like the instrumental breaks in the chorus, just overall very well done song that even I can enjoy
14) Yola- Reminds me of the song opening semi 2 except not nearly as boring, but still boring and not my taste at all
15) Molly Sanden- Pretty standard pop song, btu also pretty smooth and enjoyable troughout. Nothing too outstanding but pretty nice overall
16) ULRIKA- This was very strong vocally, very powerful, the music was also pretty fine, nothing special but as a package it all works
17) Solar- SIN PRISA PERO SIN PAUSA. Kinda obsessed with the set fire fire fire aaaaaah part. The rest is like a solid latin type song but nothing spectacular
18) Amy Shark- See this one is more of an alternative indie sounding ballad type thing but I really enjoyed it because it didnt commit the mistake of being mellow and boring as shit. It has the alternative sound but its still spicy because the instrumental has that hoomph
19) SOFI TUKKER- This is one of few semi comments I have to re-do. Because this song has grown on me. Thats right ladies I dragged the shit out of this in the semi but here this nonsense is actually catchy in a non obnoxious way and the guys voice has grown on me. Shaking my head
20) Tei Shi- This should be right up my alley because its very fast and synth heavy but u know when for some reason some songs just dont click with you? this is one of them. the elements are there and I should like it but for some reason, I do not
21) LODATO- A very solid effort, melodically catchy and just very much up my alley. It's very synth disco pop and I really love that type of music
22) Ruben- Not me stanning a m*le wholeheartedly. I just adore this song, my most recent obsession truly just very smooth m*n ballad, very well composed and sang by m*ster Ruben
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge- This wa spretty fine, a few sounds here and there im not too fond of but overall it felt like a quick listen and pretty enjoyable at it
24) TITA- Just like Da Vidna, all style little substance. I dont like the vocal mellody tbh, the instrumental is fine but she does a bunch of nothing over it for me
1473 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) f(x)        was obsessed with this song. Especially Suli's parts. Like always on my "should i submit this?" list but also thank you to whoever did
02) Ryland James        this will do well... but meh with me
03) Sam Tinnesz        like i didn't hate it... but again... not loving it... like it's very ID from the era that i think johnny hates
04) Ana Whiterose        safe songs that could've done more but didn't
05) MisterWives        this is very lesbian binb music.
06) Grace Carter        another one that doesn't like get me, but like it's alright
07) Cleo        this was not a bop... this was just dated and not iconic
08) Isak Danielson        more songs i am not really liking but okay with this week
09) KAZKA        not their best. not their worst
10) Aura Dione        like here's my thing with her... geromino is a BOP that i keep expecting bops from her, but like... they are always just like mellow decent songs... and like i expect more
11) NOTD, Astrid S        this should do okay
12) AOA        this is what happens when bubblegum tries to be edgy.... it's like... trying too much ....
13) Unlike Pluto        meh... could've done more for me maybe but like not feeling it
14) Yola        what is this semi even?
15) Molly Sanden        don't hate it, don't love it
16) ULRIKA        like... if i were forced to listen to this for esc... it might've eventually pointed... but like nah
17) Solar        at least this has some flavor
18) Amy Shark        i kept forgetting this was playing
19) SOFI TUKKER        this was a lot... i wanted to love... but it just eneded up being a lot
20) Tei Shi        i have no feelings about this
21) LODATO        i misread it at first and was hoping it was LOBODA... but it wasn't and now i'm slightly disappointed but it's still a good song
22) Ruben        this sounds like he's straining his voice and it hurts to listen to, like the low parts are smooth, but then it just strains
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge        hopefully this does okay
24) TITA        i mean is a bop but needed a bit more production
1473 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
F(x) ~ A bit overproduced imo but it’s still a fun little opener. Not too cute, huzzah, it’s pretty good.
Ryland James ~ The chorus definitely served the energy this one needed, no complaints about this though. Love his voice, decent overall. He’s kinda cute too.
Sam Tinnesz ~ My expectations were high, and being honest this song didn’t really live up to them :x it felt a bit lame for what it could have been. Not bad but not really doing it for me.
Ana Whiterose ~ This is pretty, I’m not sure how it’ll do but I enjoy the flow of the chorus and the ethno elements. It may get lost in the crowd even for me but it’s nice.
MisterWives ~ Whywhywhy did this remind me of the cranberries vocally? They’ve never bettered Not Your Way for me, but this is cool enough. Love the beat.
Grace Carter ~ I feel like she’s a one subject wonder when it comes to her songs :x this is still pretty good though, not quite WHNM, but produced well and better than I expected.
Cleo - I think I get the appeal, it has a Eurovisiony vibe to it. I don’t think it’s up -my- alley, and the intro reminded me of that ‘gummy bear gummy bear’ Tulia song. It’s fine.
Isak Danielson ~ His vocal is pure sex omg. That’s how you make a ballad stand out. Great song, very polished.
KAZKA ~ I found this hard to really get into? Not a bad song but not for me I don’t think.
Aura Dione ~ ‘Now every time I see your face I wanna be a lesbian!’ 🤣 I’m done, this is kinda great!!
NOTD, Astrid S ~ Her vocal is so pretty, I’m glad this song steered away from being done bland ballad. I don’t think it’s my favourite but it’s good enough, well produced.
AOA ~ Dear kpop producers, not every song wants weird noises that don’t belong! Otherwise this is very good, it progressed well. The chorus feels EDMy which I like. Definitely nearer the kpop I like.
Unlike Pluto ~ The verses were the best part the, after that it all became a bit draggy and disjointed. I couldn’t tell what genre it wanted to be. Such a comedown after the MASTERCLASS that was Everything Black.
Yola ~ Don’t get me wrong, it’s beautiful for what it is, and it’s giving such retro vibes.. I feel like you need to be in the mood for this kind of song though, and it’s not the one I’m in now. It is quite draggy.
Molly Sanden ~ It feels familiar.. it’s a cool all round bop. I’m unsure if I would make the effort to come back to it, but it’s certainly likeable.
ULRIKA ~ Feels more Eurovisiony than anything else. It’s decent enough but maybe a little show-y for me to enjoy enough to come back to. It’s pretty.
Solar ~ Really into this one, I actually think it’s my favourite Korean song this contest. The verses aren’t up to much but the chorus is a serve. Very nice.
Amy Shark ~ It’s actually kinda grown on me since first listen, the chorus is what draws me in. I also do like the tone in her vocal. Pretty good all rounder but I’m not sure it’s enough to crack my higher points.
Sofi Tukker ~ Within Temptation lost to ... _this?!_ Appalling.
Tei Shi ~ Kinda surprised this qualified too but I guess there’s an audience. Not for me to be honest, bland n sweary.
LODATO ~ Possible dark horse? It’s not the sort of thing I *LOVE* per se, but it’s a polished, well done club song that’ll please the crowds. Probably Tolis. Not mad at this.
Ruben ~ Horrible video like, but I can’t deny it’s a great song with a fab vocal. He’s rather nice too ;)
Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge ~ I’m getting Dusky Grey vibes which is a +++. Cool as hell throughout even if the vocal sounds odd on my phone.
TITA ~ Riiiight.. I think I’ll pass. Very weird!
1473 days 10 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
01) f(x) - it's cute but a bit too much even for me
02) Ryland James - i dont really mind it even if it is by a man
03) Sam Tinnesz - on a few extra listens I really dont like it
04) Ana Whiterose - mid tempo that I think is fine. best so far
05) MisterWives - its cute but I love their other stuff more
06) Grace Carter - I feel like she's always in TSC but I like it
07) Cleo - cream and butter... sweet so go000000d. this is cute
08) Isak Danielson - snorefest for me sorry
09) KAZKA - I like her a lot, I like the song I submitted by her more than this one
10) Aura Dione - conceptually I like it but the chorus is a bit jarring for me? something is off. i do like it though
11) NOTD, Astrid S - good solid entry. It'll do well and im happy about it
12) AOA - boring for kpop standards. its fine overall though
13) Unlike Pluto - no thanks. sorry not my tastee
14) Yola - beautiful singer but the song is boring to me
15) Molly Sanden - a bit boring but I really LOVE molly sanden
16) ULRIKA - its really cute but the chorus is boring
17) Solar - ok shes really cute and I actually do like this
18) Amy Shark - I think I like it. we'll see by the end of the contest
19) SOFI TUKKER - I really wanted to try to like this but like. no
20) Tei Shi - on my shortlist this week. good pick, very fresh
21) LODATO - cute bop, might not get the votes to win but solid effort I guess
22) Ruben - I dont get how this was clickraced for. just because TSC eats up men?
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - Has a nice funk to it. It's interesting.
24) TITA - super fun, great closer. fun!
1473 days 10 hours ago
Zurks
Bringing up the rear

01) f(x) – This actually wasn’t bad.
02) Ryland James – I really liked this, his voice is lovely.
03) Sam Tinnesz – I enjoy this kind of thing, wish the rest of the song was as good as the chorus though.
04) Ana Whiterose – I really enjoyed this one too.
05) MisterWives - This confused me as it was significantly quieter than the first two songs but then I noticed that my volume somehow dropped which is weird because I didn't touch the button. Not really my thing, I am neutral on it.
06) Grace Carter - The more it played the more I liked it.
07) Cleo - This was nice and upbeat. There were parts I loved and parts I wanted to zone out of, but still one of the best foreign songs.
08) Isak Danielson – I like this but don’t love it.
09) KAZKA - This was pretty catchy but I could not watch the video.
10) Aura Dione – I haven’t liked any of hers in a while. It’s OK.
11) NOTD, Astrid S – This was cute, I quite liked it.
12) AOA - I'm not sure what I make of this one.
13) Unlike Pluto - This was good but I think it was missing something.
14) Yola – Loved her singing, not huge on the song though.
15) Molly Sanden – Not bad but also didn’t really stand out to me.
16) ULRIKA - I remember she gave a really strange interview on TV once but I don't recall what she said. I wasn't too keen on the song.
17) Solar – I wasn’t too into this one either.
18) Amy Shark – I liked it but I also felt like it was 2 different songs.
19) SOFI TUKKER - I hate that I liked this. I didn't want to but can't hide from it. I love it. I love it a little less by finals but still like it.
20) Tei Shi – There isn’t anything I dislike about the song. That said, it droned on in the background.
21) LODATO - This is quite fun, I like it.
22) Ruben – This was good but I think it was missing something.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge – I’ve been looking forward to listening to this as I haven’t listened to both in a while. I think my expectations were a bit too high for this. Still loved it.
24) TITA - I didn't really enjoy this.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!