This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 389 Final

Topic » TSC 389 Final

1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
15) LOONA - 'Love Cherry Motion'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Bow Anderson - 'Sweater'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
17) FLETCHER - 'Forever'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Ben Platt - 'Rain'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
19) ABIR - 'Young & Rude'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Nothing But Thieves - 'Is Everybody Going Crazy?'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
21) Zivert - 'Beverly Hills'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Ava Max - 'Kings & Queens'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
23) VINCINT - 'Someday'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
24) Julianna Karaulova - 'Wild Puma (ДИКАЯ ПУМА)'
1494 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
You have until SUNDAY at 3 PM EST/8 PM BST to get your votes & comments in!

Everyone who qualified MUST vote in the final. Non-qualifiers are not required to vote but are welcome to do so.

Good luck!
1494 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Liis Lemsalu - Chill. Cute. Understand why it qualified even though that seems like an unpopular opinion.
02) Paula - OMG Lithuanian Paula??? Going to listen to her bops after I'm done with this contest. Harmonize with robots, girl. I wish this really broke out more, but it's nice.
03) 5 Seconds of Summer - It's an easy listen. Doesn't necessarily grab me like most of their recent work has, but it's fine.
04) Luana Kiara - Dark and brooding instrumental, but something about it isn't really clicking for me on first listen. 
05) Hannah Trigwell - Went through her music after Attention did the damn thing, so I vaguely remember this. Definitely better than the first time I listened to it. It's solid.
06) Rachel Lorin - I was sent this as a suggestion. I like it, but it didn't really feel like something I'd enter myself.
07) Melanie C - Mel doesn't really make bad songs. It's just not something she knows how to do.
08) UPSAHL - It's such a tragedy that it's both named and has lyrics of the 12345SEX atrocity. I'm so into the vibe but I just can't take it as seriously as I'd like to.
09) Dua Lipa - I mean, considering this is one of my album favs and I paused Dua Lipa both times I had to listen to TSC songs this week, I'm not sure if I can do my typical "knock a super popular artist down a peg" shtick. Can't deny the POWER.
10) The Score - We had a decent sized break from Zayde Tinnesz, so I won't be TOO harsh on the genre right now. Yeah, I lied, I'm still over this sound right now lmfao.
11) SVRCINA - Solid all around effort without a real stand-out element. Still nice.
12) Shab - I was waiting for a cheap bop. Thank you.
13) Chaz Cardigan - I fully expected to hate this, but found myself intrigued in the beginning. Was waiting for myself to be right and end up hating it, but I didn't. Not sure if I'd always be in the mood for it, but it's coo'.
14) Lina Kuduzovic - Nice voice, Ari, but this was so dull.
15) LOONA - Predictably not my brand of k-pop whatsoever. It'll have an audience.
16) Bow Anderson - Interesting voice. Appreciate a different feel, but I'm not sure if it's for me.
17) FLETCHER - *whispers* she hasn't really impressed me much since Warpaint. It's fine, albeit all-around pretty ordinary.
18) Ben Platt - His last entry was complete ass, so my expectations could not be set lower. The production has elements that I enjoy, but I'm not entirely sold on it as a package.
19) ABIR - I really like her general vibe and voice. I wasn't sure where this was going to go, but I think I'm happy with it going more into a chill subtle song than a full on banger.
20) Nothing But Thieves - Not bad for the genre, but think I already easily have 10 songs I liked more. Ooop.
21) Zivert - I guess my ESCT votes will be revealed by the time I have to make this comment public, but I liked it there, like it here. It's missing a little OOMPH to totally take it over the top, but it's good. 2lazy2editcomment
22) Ava Max - Verses, sure. Pre-chorus, sure. Chorus followed by the guitar riffs? Not sure how I feel about that. I think I like the concept of it more than the execution.
23) VINCINT - I *adored* his last entry, but this didn't end up on my short-list after the first time I listened to it. It doesn't hit me nearly as hard as "Please Don't Fall In Love" but it's solid enough.
24) Julianna Karaulova - This won semi 1, right? A BOP.
1494 days 12 hours ago
Zurks
01) Liis Lemsalu – She reminds me of someone (on TV) but I don’t know who. It is driving me insane, I feel like it was a US reality show like the one with Lauren Conrad in it, but not that. The song wasn’t bad.
02) Paula - I felt like it took too long to get going. I didn't start enjoying it until halfway through.
03) 5 Seconds of Summer – I really enjoy their music. I hadn’t heard this one yet and love it.
04) Luana Kiara – This was pleasant. I had to listen to it twice as the first time I didn’t notice it in the background. I liked it a lot more on the second listen.
05) Hannah Trigwell - I really enjoyed the last song of hers which was submitted. I loved the music but at parts the vocals seem out of place to me.
06) Rachel Lorin – I hate it when they talk before the video started. The song didn’t really make much on an impression on me. I loved the music but the vocals didn’t stand out much so will probably listen again in a while.
07) Melanie C – I think Mel C is talented but I rarely enjoy her music. Liked it, loved where she went with the video, but didn’t love it.
08) UPSAHL - I enjoyed listening to this. Lyrics were suggestive but still good music.
09) Dua Lipa - I wish ' Break My Heart' was submitted. This is still pretty catchy though.
10) The Score - I heard this in a Ryan Reynolds film and think it is quite catchy.
11) SVRCINA – In the first few seconds I thought I would hate this song. I actually really like it.
12) Shab -  I thought this would be my thing but I couldn't get into it.
13) Chaz Cardigan - This song left me confused. I liked it when he was singing in the water but not so much out of it.
14) Lina Kuduzovic – This was OK. I liked that it was toned down.
15) LOONA – I struggled to stick this one out to be fair, still not my thing.
16) Bow Anderson - I like this. I also think it could have been slightly better and was missing something.
17) FLETCHER – It’s not bad, I think this is kind of middling for me.
18) Ben Platt - Some not so subtle product endorsement there lol. It was a nice song. He has a lovely voice.
19) ABIR - I was really glad it was a dream. Her voice is nice.
20) Nothing But Thieves – This got my attention, really enjoyed listening to this.
21) Zivert - I didn't hate it, couldn't get into it either.
22) Ava Max – I absolutely love this song right now.
23) VINCINT - This was quite enjoyable. Sometimes it was a bit up and down for me but overall still enjoyable.
24) Julianna Karaulova – Not quite my thing but I like the upbeat end to the contest.
1494 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
1st Quater

01) Liis Lemsalu - Kehakeel - This was added to my Library so I do legit like it however there is well over a dozen songs I legit like this week and it's all up in the air to whom I'm giving points to but I get the vibe that this is gonna flop regardless if I give it points or not so I might reserve them for songs I think have a better shot at top 10. Kudos regardless.

02) Paula - wanted u - On 1st listen I wasn't a fan, on second listen still wasn't a fan, on 3rd listen I really didn't like it, on 4th listen I hated it. Bye Felicia!

03) 5 Seconds of Summer - Wildflower - I've never paid any attention to these guys in the past, they usually just pass me by when heard with no impact. I actually do like this one and added it to my Library but with a ton of songs I enjoyed and added to my Library cuts I don't want to make have to be made. I have to start nick picking at them and the line " I love It when you wear your hair down over your shoulder" Is ultimately what got this cut. It's just not a line I can relate with thus even if speaking about a man I despise men with long hair...lol Kudos regardless.

04) Luana Kiara - Reminder - This got added to my Library, I adore her voice, it's very unique. I'm not turned off by the production but do wish it had perhaps more oomph to it. At the moment it's still eligible for points from me but I have more than 10 of those and haven't decided which 10 I'm giving points to yet.

05) Hannah Trigwell - Taboo - I absolutely love how this starts off but at around the 40 second mark this makes me cringe and it becomes unbearable to listen to. Ultimately I hate it. Bye Felicia!

06) Rachel Lorin - Crazy House - On 1st listen I wasn't really impressed but each listen it got better and I'm loving it now, I've added this to my Library though with that said I have well more than a dozen songs I legit like this week and I have no clue which ones I'll end up cutting yet.

1st Quarter Recap

Dismissed Period! = Paula & Hannah Trigwell
Dismissed With Regrets = 5 Seconds of Summer & Liis Lemsalu
Still Eligible = Luana Kiara & Rachel Lorin
1494 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
25) Now United - 'Who Would Think That Love'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!