This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 387 Final

Topic » TSC 387 Final

1521 days 13 hours ago
Aquamarine
05) PVRIS - 'Dead Weight'

https://media0.giphy.com/media/FjEERN8Cu4i9a/giphy.gif
1521 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) KHAYAT - 'CALL FOR LOVE'
Like it's not BAD but I should like this a lot more than I do and well yeah it's just fine I guess. I doubt it sneaks into my points especially because it went in a shit spot.
1521 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. KHAYAT – In all honesty, I was glad that Go-A won Vidbir since I really thought that their song was superior. However, I can’t really fault this particular entry for anything apart from the largely uninspired chorus. Decent pick.
1521 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) KHAYAT - This is very style over substance. Not really a fan of his voice though the ethnic parts are a lot nicer. Can see what this is going for but don’t think it executes it particularly well. Chorus is disappointingly weak. Did not get my toes tapping.
1521 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
04) KHAYAT - I would like to thank this man for everything he's done for the gay community. This song is so stunning, and it should be representing Ukraine. The drop is KILLER and I'm in love with it. I love the entire thing. Make more music @KHAYAT.
1521 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
04) KHAYAT- His voice is unpleasant to say the least in the verses. The drop isn’t very good either. The flute is actually such a bad addition. Don’t get the hype sorry, Go_A did that
1521 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
4. Khayat - Not sure if I genuinely like his voice or if I am being dickmatized. Parts felt like he was uncomfortably moaning. At least the drop was cute.
1521 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
04) the man is cute. the song's pretty... okay at best. felt kind of like a non-event really. meh.
1521 days 13 hours ago
Aquamarine
06) Katerine Duska - 'Sanctuary'

https://media3.giphy.com/media/lQSq0ZP2ncSpa/giphy.gif
1521 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) PVRIS - 'Dead Weight'
Are we acting like PVRIS isnt the most overused artist in TSC or? Yeah this was on the weak side even for PVRIS, she has a few decent songs but this was just very whatever.
1521 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. PVRIS – After “Death of Me” and “Hallucinations,” this is a huge letdown. There’s nothing much that really makes the song go above the line, which is kind of a shame because they are capable of much better.
1521 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
05) PVRIS - Didn't even know PVRIS released a new song bitch what??? LOL. I'm shocked. I obviously like this because it's PVRIS lol. Death Of Me & Hallucinations had more of an impact on me first listen but I really enjoy this as well. It's solid.
1521 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
05) PVRIS- I am obsessed with Death Of Me this days. It may get that #1 played song on Spotify place very soon. This isn’t as good but I really adore PVRISs style of music. The chorus carries this one for me at least on first listen. Pretty decent
1521 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) PVRIS - Meh this sounds like PVRIS being entered for the sake of PVRIS. It’s FINE I guess but doesn’t really snap as much as Death of Me/Hallucinations which admittedly I didn’t really like at first listen either but bleh. Not doing much for me.
1521 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
5. PVRIS - The chorus has a really eerie vibe to it. This isn’t nearly as impactful as some of their other songs, but I’m into the product overall.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!