This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 387 Final

Topic » TSC 387 Final

1507 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
02) Skepta - 'Same Old Story'
This is not very pleasant! Ashnikko is not shaking in her little booties as we speak.
1507 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
02) Skepta - Who sent this knowing men can't rap? This is ridiculous. I can't believe someone would send a MALE RAP song knowing that rap is a female genre??? Fucking appalled. HORRIBLE. Ashnikko didn't get 2nd place for this to happen.
1507 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Skepta – Yeah, definitely not a thing that I would eat up, but I am sure there is an audience for this!
1507 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
2. Skepta - Absolutely vile. Female rappers already won this week.
1507 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Skepta - Rap is not a genre for men.
1507 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
02) Skepta- Overall rap isn’t my thing. A few songs once in a while manage to do it for me but usually the beats aren’t strong enough to carry the song for me. This is no different
1507 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
02) another autotuned rapper that is ~*prooving*~ that rap is not a genre for males. hi dallas, whats up?
1507 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
04) KHAYAT - 'CALL FOR LOVE'

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o85xmlmmVTcbeYcE0/giphy.gif
1507 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) Griff - 'Sound Of Your Voice'
This somehow annoyed me even more than that fucking rap song and I'm not joking. This was very annoying.
1507 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Griff – Standard pop song that doesn’t have enough substance to really make it stand out. Some interesting production quirks are not enough in this case.
1507 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Griff - Really pretty vocal, this started off really nicely. A lot of promise, a nice listen but I felt like it didn’t really get where I wanted it to. Not something I think I’m gonna remember by the end of this week especially with how much of a mess this week looks. Lacks a strong hook/chorus, just happened and was quite nice I guess but doesn’t go anywhere or do anything.
1507 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
03) Griff- Definitely better sounding then the last entry even if that isn’t saying much. I do think the instrumental could be better. Her voice is nice, but the music just doesn’t do it for me
1507 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
03) Griff - There's a lot going on here lol. I totally could've enjoyed this if it was produced completely differently. It's very ABRUPT.  I enjoyed her voice though.
1507 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
3. Griff - It has an interesting progression. It’s a bit toe tapping, not a bad effort.
1507 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
03) that intro was... jarring. its hard to be both exceedingly annoying and extremely boring at the same time, so kudos to this griff woman i guess?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!