This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 387 Final

Topic » TSC 387 Final

1536 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
09) TARABAROVA - 'MEHI KA3KOBO'

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKIPhuPmzVucGt7Us/giphy.gif
1536 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Jukebox The Ghost – Probably doesn’t need much focus to realise this is very Queen-inspired. Obviously doesn’t really even compare to their best, but it’s a pleasant enough song.
1536 days 15 hours ago
CharlieBibi
08) Jukebox The Ghost - 'Everybody's Lonely'
This was legitimately horrible.
1536 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
08) Jukebox The Ghost- This week is becoming an horrible experience. This may be good but it just isn’t my thing at all. The kinda jazzy  Mika-ish elements here and there are fun but cant lift a package that just isn’t for my taste
1536 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
08) Jukebox The Ghost - I hate to say it because he's really trying but this was annoying LOL. Songs of this nature (by Elley Duhe) have never done ANYTHING for me and they still don't because I didn't get any enjoyment from this song.
1536 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
8. Jukebox the Ghost - Too show tunes for my style. Not feeling this at all.
1536 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
10) Same Difference - 'Karma Karma' (feat. Alcazar)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/12ufwZW218LRfy/giphy.gif
1536 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. TARABAROVA – Tries to be impactful with that strong, punchy production, but the songwriting here kind of deteriorates the quality. Overall not bad, but there was more potential to it.
1536 days 15 hours ago
CharlieBibi
09) TARABAROVA - 'MEHI KA3KOBO'
I love me a good bit of russian pop but oh my god that drop ;_; i still like the chorus a lot but i just wish this snapped a bit harder. It's fine.
1536 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
09) TARABAROVA- Her voice is very spoken word ish which I am not very fond of however the music is the kind of bop I EXPECT coming to this gay filled contest. So I am here for this
1536 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
08) FUCK OFF FREDDIE MERCURY!!! you can feel the faggy theater kid who thinks hes actually all that jazz just erging off of this song. no. youre shit. period.
1536 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
09) TARABAROVA - She's serving. Really liking the production on this. This is a really fun song lol I'm enjoying it a lot. I see this doing well! It's quite catchy as well especially when she sings the title.
1536 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
9. TARABAROVA - I’m kind of a slut for foreign entries with this sexy vibe to it. The beat on this is really great. Solid pick.
1536 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
11) Clairo - 'Bags'

https://media.giphy.com/media/26ufgyXT7rODJnqKY/giphy.gif
1536 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Same Difference – I am kinda speechless LOL. I think I am going to pass on this one.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!