This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 381 Final

Topic » TSC 381 Final

1564 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
10) this feels a lot fresher after the mediocre basicness of some of the entries. this is actually kind of fun! wouldn't say i'm crazy about it, but it's so far one of the better entries here. twirl for the gods, girlies!
1564 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
11) We The Ghost - Oh I'm loving the vibes of this. I can't help but feel like this could've went off more, but I still enjoyed it overall. One of the nicer songs of this contest.
1564 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
11) this... is definetly a song!! i kind of was amused by it, kind of tuned it off, i feel like this will get lost in the middle so...
1564 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Doja Cat - 'Boss Bitch'

Doja Cat is the professional name of Amala Zandile Dlamini, an American rapper, singer, songwriter and producer. She's making her grand return to TSC, after a 3rd place in TSC 305, with "Boss Bitch".
1564 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
12) Madison Beer - Is this really her first solo appearance? I'm gagged. I'm getting Halloween vibes from the video. The song itself, it's good. She's got much better from her EP in my personal opinion but this is by no means a bad song whatsoever.
1564 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Oscar Enestad - 'Heaven on My Skin'

Oscar Enestad is a Swedish singer and former member of boyband FO&O. He appeared on his own in Melodifestivalen 2019 with "I Love It" but Sweden didn't love it and it got last in its Deltävling. He's here for revenge in 2020 with his 2nd TSC appearance, hoping to beat his previous result of 14th with "Heaven on My Skin".
1564 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
12) jesus christ, we get it madison!!! you can play the piano!! honestly, madison's growth as an artist is really endearing to see. we're rooting for you! that music video's a fucking serve, that being said this is no "hurts like hell" and definetly far from a "dead". i can see she took notes from k/da for the visuals, wish she song actually went off like the k/da song.
1564 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
13) Doja Cat - People are disappointed that this was the Doja song sent, but I cannot HELP myself when it comes to this song. It's just so boppy. I don't think it's a winner but a single listen of this makes you feel like a  bad bitch. I'm a fan.
1564 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) EVERGLOW - 'Dun Dun'

EVERGLOW is a South Korean girl-group making their third appearance in TSC after a 2nd place with "Bon Bon Chocolat" and a win with "Adios" in 2019. Will 2020 be similarly prosperous for the group with "Dun Dun"?
1564 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
13) this is the girl that released "moo" like two years ago. are you fucking serious. i saw someone call this song "212's little sister" and i see it for her. i'm rooting for this so hard honestly, whoever says this doesn't go off is a blatant liar. ALSO, ashnikko co-wrote this. if this gets done dirty i'll scream.
1564 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
14) Oscar Enestad - Hello, Stranger Things, is that you? Okay wait this is kinda serving. I'm gagged tbh? This is a lot better than 'I Love It'. I have no words, this snapped.
1564 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
14) what the fuck, who allowed this man to do *that*? how did he get past security? bye. honestly, i was so ready to full on stan a m*le again after those FUCKING VERSES and that lead up... but that chorus should've went off so much more. it's still good, it just could've been a bit better. nitpicks aside, go ahead sir! pop off a bitsy!
1564 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) COY - 'Promises'

coy
/kɔɪ/
adjective
(especially with reference to a woman) making a pretence of shyness or modesty which is intended to be alluring.

o.

COY is a Swedish writer and producer collective consisting of Gustav Gällhagen, Louice Lindberg, Victoria Alkin and Samuél Frensborg Jammeh. They're making their TSC debut with "Promises".
1564 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
15) EVERGLOW - Everglow decided a Best Of appearance wasn't enough LOL? I'm not surprised this snaps, because... EVERGLOW lol. Adios slayed me more on first listen that this did, but I'm still enjoying it. It grows on me with every listen.
1564 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) EVERGODDESSES <333 i am SO bitter i wasn't the one to send this through, i legit sent alexeh the mail 20 minutes after the songs was released... you bitches are quick, i'll give you that! i feel like this is gonna get the whole "adios outsold" backlash but honestly they're 3/3 for me. this is just so bratty and trashy, it just hits the spot for me. go. the. fuck. off.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!