This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 381 Final

Topic » TSC 381 Final

1549 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) isn't this the fuckboy that made that terrible "lights down low" song? i mean, this is at least better than that, but the production's a little too bare and bones, and his voice is kind of grating.
1549 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) La Lana - 'So Messed Up'

La Lana is the stage name of Lana Jurcevic, a Croatian singer born in Zagreb. She's the VERY FIRST TSC DEBUTANT OF THE DECADE!!!! with her song "So Messed Up".
1549 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
02) CXLOE - I was planning on sending this within the next 2/3 weeks, so I'm slightly bitter but not enough to give it 0, cause it's that much of a bop. The chorus is a vibe, and the entire song itself is just enjoyable.
1549 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
02) didn't know how to feel about this *until* the song picked up on the chorus. it's very TSC-friendly and i actually dig this. kind of gives me charlotte lawrence vibes. wish it popped off a little more tbh, but she's a cute girl.
1549 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) The Amity Affliction - 'Catatonia'

The Amity Affliction is an Australian metalcore band known (apparently?) for their highly personal songs. They're making their TSC debut with "Catatonia".
1549 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
03) La Lana - Oh this sounds solid. This is so up my lane. I'm very here for that drop/chorus. I'm already singing along by the second chorus LOL. We're only 3 songs in but this could win potentially.
1549 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
03) we love first-timers! like number two, this felt kind of okay until that CHORUS happened. it's nice enough, but the contrast between my enjoyment of the snappy chorus and the rest of the song is a little too sparse for me to fully enjoy it. it's okay.
1549 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
04) The Amity Affliction - I... have no words. Johnny really didn't lie when he said he'd send something like this LMAO. The chorus actually sounds fine? But everything else was HORRIBLE lol. No one can convince me to like literal screaming. This sounds like 2 songs in 1? Mess.
1549 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Lisa Ajax - 'Torn'

Alt link:

Lisa Ajax is a Swedish singer and three-time Melodifestivalen participant. She's making her 3rd TSC appearance with "Torn" which charted at number 9 in Sweden. Lucky it's been sent now before we introduce a global charting rule!!
1549 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
04) should've read the description about this being a metal song, cause god that intro scared the fuck out of me. this isn't my thing whatsoever but honestly with the day i had i'm really strangely vibing with this. pop off a bit, dad(s?). this is how i felt for the first two minutes. after that, it just started to drag? maybe it's my short attention span, but i tuned off in the middle of it. we'll see how i feel about this in the end of the week.
1549 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Labrinth - 'Something's Got To Give'

Labrinth is the stage name of Timothy Lee McKenzie, an English singer, songwriter, rapper and record producer. In 2018 he formed the project LSD alongside Sia and Diplo, but following Sia's imprisonment in Beyonce's basement or something he's back on his own for his second solo TSC appearance with "Something's Got to Give".
1549 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
05) Lisa Ajax - It was nice, I guess? Kinda strange for this to be sent on the first week of TSC returning, LOL. She has a pretty voice, but other than that it's a standard ballad. It'll probably get lost, but I don't hate it!
1549 days 22 hours ago
ianfitz0012
LMAO WHO SUBMITTED DOJA CAT
1549 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
05) this was really nice! she has a good voice and the song was okay. not really much to say about it, it was just really pleasant. this kind of dragged a bitsy too, but she sings it to the gods so it wasn't all that bad. that being said, i'm waiting for the actual competition to come through.
1549 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Emily Blue - 'Falling in Love'

Emily Blue is an American singer-songwriter known (apparently??) for being the lead singer of indie rock band Tara Terra. Neither her nor her band have appeared in TSC before, making "Falling in Love" her first appearance.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!