This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 381 Final

Topic » TSC 381 Final

1550 days 4 hours ago
ianfitz0012
CXLOE Devil You Don't
Allie X Devil I Know

cmon tsc gods make this happen
1550 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
06) Labrinth - His music is always something that I appreciate but never really enjoy. I have to admit though, the chorus of this song was a slight serve, but only for about 20 seconds then I went back to just APPRECIATING it LOL. I feel like a lot's going on in this song. I'm Torn by Ava Max (and Lisa Ajax) on it! Also what was the last 30 seconds?? What is with this contest & putting two songs in one?
1550 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
06) his zendaya moment was cute, and the music constantly playing in the background of euphoria was nice, i guess, wouldn't expect him to release something like this honestly. i wasn't entirely vibing with this tbh. i mean it's fine, maybe good even, but i wasn't crazy for it. which is how i've felt for the past six songs straight.
1550 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) MADARA - 'Maras zeme'

MADARA is the stage name of Madara Fogelmane, a Latvian cello player, singer and songwriter and the second returning TSC winner of the decade. Can she make it 2 wins out of 2 editions with "Maras zeme"?
1550 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
07) Emily Blue - This song.. it couldn't help being mediocre. Some of the lyrics.... jesus christ. The speaking bits were cringe. I really thought I was gonna like this at the start because she seemed iconic. Unfortunate.
1550 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) DORA - 'Saving Star'

Dora Salvatore, otherwise known as DORA, is a Spanish singer born in 2004!! 2004!! Even I feel old. She's making her TSC debut with "Saving Star".
1550 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
07) what the fuck is this. not me instantly *falling in love* with it. bye. i actually really like this. i think. maybe i don't. wait. mess. i don't know how to feel about this. at all. also come through with them looks, mom!
1550 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
08) MADARA - I appreciate the instruments but I feel like falling asleep honestly. It's not necessarily a BAD thing but I wouldn't listen to this for enjoyment, I would listen to it if I had insomnia.
1550 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
08) feels like one of those "sleeping music to help relax 3+ hours" audios on youtube cranked up to a... 5 out of 10. maybe there's something i'm missing here, but this is just not my thing. like, at all.
1550 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) 2Mashi - 'Mama, ya tancuyu'

2Mashi is a dance pop duo from Russia consisting of lesbian couple Masha Zaitseva and Masha Sheikh. They met on holiday in Thailand in 2014 and immediately realised how close their music tastes are and subsequently got together which I think is the TSC dream? Here they make their TSC debut with "Mama, ya tancuyu", which translates as "Mom, I'm Dancing".
1550 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
09) DORA - Welcome to TSC varlto!!!!! LOL. This song was just fine. I particularly enjoyed the Spanish bits. The production is really boring though and I don't understand why. This song coulda been so much better.
1550 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
09) the production feels so half baked honestly, there's not a whole much going for it, and her vocals aren't enough to draw me in. pretty mediocre, sorry :/
1550 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) We The Ghost - 'Come Down'

We The Ghost is an American post-rock band formed in 2012 composed of lead vocalist and producer Beau Tyler, violinist and singer Jocelyn Rowland Khalaf, percussionist Dain Samuelson and DJ Jankins and I just think that's a really bizarre line-up for a post-rock band idk. They're making their TSC debut here with "Come Down".
1550 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
10) 2Mashi - "dance pop duo from Russia consisting of lesbian couple" Oh I'm already stanning. This was really fun. I love Russian music, and the chorus is a SERVE. I know this is gonna grow on me even more. I love it when a good song pops up after mediocrity <33
1550 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Madison Beer - 'Good in Goodbye'

Madison Beer is an American R&B and pop singer perhaps best known to TSC audiences as one member of Best Of televote winners ~5 Seconds of Summer~ K/DA. She makes her first solo TSC appearance with "Good in Goodbye".

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!