This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 381 Final

Topic » TSC 381 Final

1592 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
22) Ella Eyre - 'New Me'

Ella Eyre is the stage name of Ella McMahon, an English singer and songwriter who shot to stardom in 2013 following a collaboration with Rudimental. She has since gone on to make 8 TSC appearances, including a win in TSC 196 with "Together" - which, like, of all of her songs, really???? Comeback was pushed!!! - will her 9th appearance with "New Me" bring her a new win?
1592 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
21) Camden Cox - I can't breathe with Alexeh's introductions LMFAO. This song is like, a borderline bop. I'm enjoying everything about it but I know I'mma need a couple more listens to really get into this. I'm already liking it more as it goes on though.
1592 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21) I'M. STRESSED. i held onto this because i thought no one would send it the first week, and guess what? :D, bitterness aside, i'm fully on board for this to win. the melancholy of the lyric and the whole vibe, mixed with that dance pop production... a fucking winner right here, ladies and gents!!!
1592 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
23) Sonya - 'Uhodi'

I'm sorry I'm writing these as I go and she's literally just called Sonya I don't know anything about her all the pages on this song are in Ukrainian. I found her full name - Sonya Sukhorukova - if anyone wants to know more. She's making her TSC debut with "Uhodi".
1592 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
22) Ella Eyre - Agree with Alexeh @ saying Comeback was pushed. Her 9th appearance.. jesus christ. She really is booked. This ain't her best song but it's enjoyable. It's definitely still growing on me. I don't think it's a winner but she's a queen.
1592 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
22) this is actually rather good! i'm so glad this contest picked up in the latter half, oh my god. not going goo-gaga over it but it's cool!
1592 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
24) BTS - 'Black Swan'

BTS, also known (apparently???) as the Bangtan Boys, is a South Korean boyband formed in 2010. They're making their 4th appearance in TSC, hoping to beat their current best result of 15th, with "Black Swan".
1592 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
23) Sonya - What a power ballad. I'm loving EVERYTHING here, the music, the vocals, the language.. damn ma did you have to go off that hard? So beautiful.
1592 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
25) Allie X - 'Devil I Know'

Allie X is the stage name of Alexandra Ashley Hughes, a Canadian singer, songwriter and visual artist. She rose to prominence after Katy Perry called one of her songs a "spring jam" which is possibly one of the most Katy Perry sentences ever written. "Devil I Know" is Allie's 10th TSC appearance, after winning TSC 308.
1592 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
23) isn't this that torn song that i listened to 20 entries ago in a different language? this was just kind of boring... maybe it's a language barrier thing but i didn't really get into this. ballads don't do well with me. i mean, i think it's a ballad. started dragging in the first 30 seconds honestly.
1592 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
24) BTS - I don't even know what to comment for this lmfaoo..... it's a bad song, I have to say it. Y'all really couldn't find anything to send and resorted to a flop song from a random BTS album? This should've stayed in the drafts.
1592 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
24) ......okay, who's excited for loona to comeback!! i know i am! :D
1592 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
26) Julie Bergan - 'Kiss Somebody'

Julie Bergan is a Norwegian singer and songwriter making her 6th TSC appearance though she's still waiting for her win, her best result so far being 4th place in TSC 243. "Kiss Somebody" is closing this week's show.
1592 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
All 26 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1592 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
25) Allie X - Queen. Honestly, this isn't my favourite of her new releases, but it's still enjoyable! It's definitely in the process of growing on me though, I'm starting to fall in love w/ that chorus. Overall, a solid song from Miss Legend Allie X.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!