This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2019 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2019 - Semi-Final..

1611 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Lea Rue - One of the most deserving winners of this TSC season. Haunting, different, great.
02) Shura - I have zero recollection of this song and was pretty convinced I didn't participate in this contest because of it, but I allegedly did. It's pleasant and almost effortless seeming, but it passes right on by without making an impact.
03) Now United - Still embarrassing to me. <3
04) Ofenbach - More of a vibe than anything. It's cool, just feels a bit incomplete.
05) Hannah Trigwell - I obviously love this. The entire song is great, but the chorus is absolute PERFECTION.
06) Yam Rafaeli - The Hebrew + the grit in his voice + intense production to match. This caught me entirely by surprise the first time and still manages to despite me hearing it a pretty decent amount of times. Powerful.
07) Dagny - I thought I might have heard the last of this in TSC, but I guess it's never.really.over. Good song, still pales a bit in comparison to the KP take on it, but good.
08) Cher Lloyd - Trash filth trash garbage dumpster trash. I know a lot of people credit Rick and Florence for chat meltdowns, but this was the true breaking point for me.
09) Sarah Close - Don't think I've heard this one in full -- missed this contest and only skimmed through for shortlisting for my year-end rankings. Starts out fine, gets a bit sleepy for me.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - My mommy (despite being like 2 years older than me) really delivered this ethnic banger, huh? I've slightly pulled away from this since it was entered, but it's still great.
11) Maggie Rogers - She sounds great and it's super pleasant, but way too long for something that lacks any real punch to it.
12) MUNA - Think this was right on the borderline of being shortlisted for my year-end list. The vocal effect in the chorus is very hit or miss on me depending on mood. Hit right now.
13) Luna Shadows - Missed this contest. It's fine, but gonna have a hard time standing out next to songs that I know very well already.
14) Kylie Minogue - This song is absolutely gorg and (controversial opinion???) might be my favorite thing that Kylie has done. I think I might have under-ranked it on my list.
15) Lola Indigo - Missed this contest and somehow passed over this when shortlisting for my year-end rankings. Surprised it didn't do better, though I could see the drop being divisive (I like it a lot). Would make my list if I had noticed it the first time around.
16) Patrice Roberts - I'm a total broken record when it comes to Soca music -- it's something I have to be in the mood for to really appreciate it. I think I fall more on the side of usually not being in the mood for it at this point. Too frenetic.
17) Robert DeLong - Bibbles best entry of the year. Good choice. Has grown on me quite a bit since its original contest.
18) AURORA - Doesn't have the replay value that some of the other songs here have, but it's high quality.
19) Ashley O - Oh, so we're allowing covers in Best Of now? Cute. Real cute. Jk interpolation anthem slay house down boots mawma. I'm Ashley too. ^_^
20) Aly Ryan - Me being the only person/place/thing to let Aly Ryan represent it.
21) Aura Dione - It's not for me, but I totally understand the appeal of it.
22) Hanna Mjoen - Feels pretty ordinary for a Best Of choice (when I know you have better). Doesn't stand out in any way, I'm afraid.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - See #21.
24) Jetta - If I stretched ranking out for a few more weeks before presenting my year-end list, this certainly would have been even higher than 5th. Adore it.
25) MARUV - *leg shotgun* Bang.
26) Jessica Andersson - One of the most surprising LOL winners in my time in TSC, honestly. It's a bop, but I wouldn't necessarily say it's a *good* song, just one that I enjoy with only the slighest bit of shame. 
27) Eleni Foureira - This one actually took a little while to grow on me due to the talk-singing bits, but I eventually *got it*. Tomame outsold, doe.
28) Emma Bunton - I know the instrumental to this, I'm certain of it (and even went back to my previous comment for it to see if I figured it out back then). I get what it's going for, but doesn't quite hit the mark for me.
29) HYO & 3LAU - I prefer Badster. This one is a bit more subtle, but still goes off.
30) Shiri Maimon - It's pretty, but I wouldn't listen to it outside of TSC unforch.
1610 days 20 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Lea Rue - this won? How? No thanks. My original comment was "it's interesting…" and yes I agree with 2019 me. I feel nothing from this one year later.
02) Shura - my original comment was that it's not bad and it's just not for me. To elaborate on that… It's not bad, it's underwhelming!
03) Now United - WE STAN NOW UNITED THE FUTURE OF MUSIC
04) Ofenbach - the commercial song was fine but I mean like give us lyrics pls
05) Hannah Trigwell - never was crazy about this so yes it might be a frontrunner in your eyes but certainly not in mine. Bye!
06) Yam Rafaeli - this slaps hard but my girl Shiri slaps harder
07) Dagny - underwhelming, my dagny choice was better it really was. But this does get better after a few listens (however Never Really Over does it better imo)
08) Cher Lloyd - LMAO I'm still shook this won… maybe a repeat victor? :)
09) Sarah Close - meh! Kind of a perfect 7th place imo. We'll see how it does here :)
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - not into this sorry
11) Maggie Rogers - kind of a random pick for best of, it's solid. Glad I was in the mood for this tbh
12) MUNA - lol idk how I first felt about this at first but honestly it's grown on me
13) Luna Shadows - honestly…… it's good. Maybe it aged perfectly for me now tbh
14) Kylie Minogue - I know I'm not amused anytime someone enters the edgy pick of Kylie Minogue into TSC, but I have grown to like this since
15) Lola Indigo - oh I've stanned this for a while. Happy to give it points hopefully again
16) Patrice Roberts - no this was absolutely too chaotic for me bye
17) Robert DeLong - honestly bibbles good choice, I'm into it. Not sure how much but I certainly don't dislike it.
18) AURORA - no
19) Ashley O - QUEEN
20) Aly Ryan - incredibly dynamic, great start. But the chorus didn't deliver on it for me. So it's sort of a let down but also a good experience
21) Aura Dione - lmao it's fine and the chorus is good but it's still messy lol
22) Hanna Mjoen - doesn't slap as much as I want it to :\
23) Kelsea Ballerini - it's good but not confdent it's BEST OF good
24) Jetta - I love Jetta but I like her other stuff better. However that won't affect me giving out points, because this deserves to be treated like a standalone entry. And this is something that gets better as you go along, with great peaks everytime the chorus hits. I wish the verses were better tho
25) MARUV - iconic
26) Jessica Andersson - I believe this won one of my first contests back. I was confused why it did so. This is like so standard for me I'm just not getting it still
27) Eleni Foureira - will someone let me know if I've ever liked an Eleni song? Oh wait the beat just dropped lol. It's fine
28) Emma Bunton - cute
29) HYO & 3LAU - oh I stan this beat drop
30) Shiri Maimon - tea queen
1610 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
01) Lea Rue: I loved her in TSC, in ESCT and everywhere, it's so powerful and the dark melody caughts all my attention.
02) Shura: Simple, good, effective and a bit repetitive.
03) Now United: OMG I totally forgot this song. It's a mix of a normal English song with some latin elements and it's so good tbh. However the chorus needs something else.
04) Ofenbach: It's a song that it's in every radio station, so maybe I'm a bit tired of it but I can't say I dislike it.
05) Hannah Trigwell: I love every stop she makes with every sentence in the chorus. So addicted to this back in its edition and now.
06) Yam Rafaeli: How could I not love this? The strenght and the power it has makes me love it.
07) Dagny: OMG Dagny! I love you for entering this! Once again it's kinda repetitive but in a good way, so who cares?
08) Cher Lloyd: Really outdated and unnecessary. I'm not very into this.
09) Sarah Close: Pretty linear, I can't see a climax on it, however it was pleasant.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan: Not her best song, not gonna lie, but she's such a good artist and love her vocals.
11) Maggie Rogers: I have the feeling that there will be so many bops in this semifinal, so I bet that this song will have to struggle to make it through, maybe in another edition it would get points from me, who knows.
12) MUNA: Don't know what to think about this one. Some parts are good and others just are not good enough.
13) Luna Shadows: Why I don't remember this song? It's sounds so good. One of the best so far.
14) Kylie Minogue: I can't say anything bad about her song. Just a little average imo.
15) Lola Indigo: Heard to satiety, really tired of it but when I listen to this in any club I'm the first one to sing and dance.
16) Patrice Roberts: Her voice is so aggresive, not my style of music.
17) Robert DeLong: I must thank Bibbles for bringing different styles to the contest, cause sometimes I get tired of same kind of pop music.
18) AURORA: I thought that she would never release something as good as "Running With The Wolves" but she proved me wrong.
19) Ashley O: When I listened to it for the first time, I hadn't watched her Black Mirror episode and I wasn't a big fan of her song but once I've watched her episode, I'm more into her song.
20) Aly Ryan: Queen of Germany and every country she wants to represent. I'm still so addicted to Wear Your Love. Please crown her as best of 2019 please.
21) Aura Dione: Noooo, I don't like this song, she has so many better. What a waste :(
22) Hanna Mjoen: Simple chorus but effective, instrumental music makes the song better.
23) Kelsea Ballerini: lol, this song won? It isn't anything so special to make it win... Good enough.
24) Jetta: Another song that I didn't remember just by the name but I do remember I really like it. I still think that production is a bit weak, it sounds dirty, not 100% clean.
25) MARUV: Another QUEEN! Probably one of the potential winners however I don't know if it's already overrated by people now.
26) Jessica Andersson: Next QUEEN! I'm gonna need so many points cause there are so many queens and bops. She won back in her edition and she deserved.
27) Eleni Foureira: I really LOVE HER! I promise, but honey, Triumph is a bit meh, sorry.
28) Emma Bunton: Average song with a linear style, but also good however I doubt it gets points from me in such a strong semifinal.
29) HYO & 3LAU: Of course K-pop around here. Not my style once again... sorry.
30) Shiri Maimon: I still don't know how she didn't win, she's amazing and her song outstanding.
1610 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Lea Rue - Easily one of the highlights of TSC2019. Haunting song. TOOT.
02) Shura - I have no memory of this song. It's going to get so lost. It's not bad for the quality of best off...it's a BOOT.
03) Now United - ICONIC. THE START OF A GLOBAL PHENOMENON. TOOT
04) Ofenbach - The audio quality of this is off putting. BOOT
05) Hannah Trigwell - Yup. This is it. A scientifically made TOOT.
06) Yam Rafaeli - We said Free Palestine and we meant it. BOOT
07) Dagny - Is this the song Katy stole from to get a Billboard flop. I didn't like it originally and it's still a BOOT
08) Cher Lloyd - The winner of TSC: Game Changers.......CHER LLOYD X BECKY G *cuts to boos* TOOT
09) Sarah Close - This is surprisingly one of my top TOOTs of the year. Had it on repeat for a while.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - Ok like it slays but it's just a wall of noise. TOOT though.
11) Maggie Rogers - In the words of Yara Sofia - "They needed someone to go home first" BOOT
12) MUNA - This was bad. BOOT
13) Luna Shadows - Oh this was actually a surprise. TOOT
14) Kylie Minogue - Kylie changed the game. TOOT. I stan so hard.
15) Lola Indigo - I don't hate this LMAO. It gets a TOOT.
16) Patrice Roberts - Destra Garcia is sweating. Again like Iveta it snaps but it's just a wall of noise. TOOT.
17) Robert DeLong - It's the tea break isn't it. BOOT.
18) AURORA - I always thought this was overrated. It's a soft TOOT at best.
19) Ashley O - The best song to never win TSC. I think this is her time.
20) Aly Ryan - I mean obvious winner at the time. She is a bit desperate to go to Eurovision but the song is a smash. TOOT
21) Aura Dione - This is a hit but because Lorna submitted it flopped. If this was a host song it would won. TOOT.
22) Hanna Mjoen - Ryan must have had a bad year if this was what he chose. BOOT
23) Kelsea Ballerini - A winner in a weak week. I still enjoy it but it's one of those winners that most likely die in the Semis or get BTM10 in the final. TOOT.
24) Jetta - This was so boring. BOOT
25) MARUV - Is this Felix going on about obvious entries and then submitting this? It sickens me I have to point the biggest hypocrite in TSC history because it's not MARUVs fault he won a click race. TOOT
26) Jessica Andersson - My #1 of Eurovision 2018 Pre-Season. It's a raving TOOT.
27) Eleni Foureira - This is weak from Eleni. It's a soft TOOT but it's not exactly an ICONIC TSC moment like Cher Lloyd tearing up the rulebooks.
28) Emma Bunton - Next. BOOT.
29) HYO & 3LAU - I mean this obviously going to be the joke winner of the contest. It's a solid track but if this wins Best Off continues to a be a useless meme. TOOT
30) Shiri Maimon - The cries of dying Palestinian children really ruins this song. BOOT.
1610 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Lea Rue - Will not be surprised if this wins the whole thing. It holds up well even after many listens.
02) Shura - I recall enjoying this. It's a cool track, but relatively hopeless in this semi-final of DEATH.
03) Now United - Legitimately horrific. Everything about this is embarrassingly juvenile. I swear if y'all let this win.
04) Ofenbach - Cool track, but Rock It is better which y'all let flop undeservedly.
05) Hannah Trigwell - This is definitely one of the top contenders to win Best Of in general. Objectively, it's a good song, but I'm just not personally ~impacted~ by it as much as others. It feels flat at times. Granted, the chorus is very strong.
06) Yam Rafaeli - I imagine this song plays when Israeli soldiers slaughter innocent Palestinian children. TOOT.
07) Dagny - Y'all need to stop saying Never Really Over is better than this because it isn't. Dagny invented pop music, and gave Katy a hit free of charge. We love charity work.
08) Cher Lloyd - This only won because people thought it would be funny to give it their 12. Terrible.
09) Sarah Close - Nice song with a haunting instrumental, but it's unfortunately hopeless.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - OK I've definitely underrated this. I think I only gave it one measly point that week because it was such a strong week and this song kind of fell through the cracks for me so I wasn't compelled to include it in my top 100 either. But it probably deserved a placing. The drop is ethnic pop perfection.
11) Maggie Rogers - Maggie is one of those artists that I give the least fucks about. SORRY, POOH.
12) MUNA - Not one of my favourite MUNA songs, sadly. Something about the vocal paired with the backing feels disjointed to me.
13) Luna Shadows - Really pretty song, and easily the best Will had on offer. Heavily considered it for my top 100.
14) Kylie Minogue - Not my favourite Kylie song, but it gets the job done I guess.
15) Lola Indigo - Surprised this placed so poorly. As far as Latin pop goes, it's solid. Better than a lot of stuff on the radio.
16) Patrice Roberts - A grower. Quite possibly the best I've heard from the genre since Destra.
17) Robert DeLong - The only song of bibbles to appear in my top 100 <3 The entire vibe of it reminds me of Porter Robinson. I adore this.
18) AURORA - One of Aurora's best. It's super atmospheric, and a quality track all-around.
19) Ashley O - I'm still not over this. It honestly holds up so well. Definitely a contender to win the whole thing, serving justice and proving the haters wrong.
20) Aly Ryan - One of the best pure pop songs of 2019. I love my favourite Irish-Greek-German-Armenian-Swedish-Swiss-Italian-Latvian queen <3
21) Aura Dione - I was really into this for a couple weeks, but it's worn off me a bit since then. I can only handle this kind of country-pop vibe for so long. But objectively speaking, it's great.
22) Hanne Mjoen - Surprised this placed in the top five. It's decent, albeit a bit unremarkable.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - Fantastic winner. Unlike Aura, I haven't gotten tired of THIS country-pop vibe. Perhaps because it sounds less kitschy? I'm not sure. But it's a good track.
24) Jetta - It's criminal that this isn't a winner to be honest. Unlucky to be entered the same week as Lea. The replay value for this isn't enormous, but it's stunning in every sense of the word.
25) MARUV - I'm sure everyone is fucking over this but I'm still saying BANG.
26) Jessica Andersson - It's entertaining and probably the best from that year's (weak) Melodifestivalen year, but I don't like it enough to rank it above some of the other songs.
27) Eleni Foureira - Tomame outsold, but Triump taps into the specific cheap disco vibe that I enjoy.
28) Emma Bunton - Baby, please stop.
29) HYO & 3LAU - Everything about this is IT. The production, the styling, the vocals, the beat drop. Amazing.
30) Shiri Maimon - I imagine this song plays as Israeli soldiers gather up the bodies of the innocent Palestinian children they mercilessly murdered for no reason. TOOT.
1610 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
01) Lea Rue - TOOT - Yeah, I think I probably under appreciated this at the time, although, I don't think it slayed my entire existence, I think its a very solid song, that was super cool and I enjoyed.

02) Shura - BOOT - I mean, I feel on paper I should enjoy it more than I do, but it just is pretty mediocre and I feel like it just feels like a normal TSC filler.

03) Now United - BOOT - Holy fuck this was the cringiest fucking thing i've ever watched, wow, just awful. (My original comment)

04) Ofenbach - BOOT - Yeah, I didn't love it, I think its edgy for the sake of it, and i don't think it has a huge amount of replay value.

05) Hannah Trigwell - TOOT - Yeah, it holds up, super catchy and super on trend. Just an all round solid song that really feels like a good modern pop song.

06) Yam Rafaeli - TOOT - Yeah, super hardcore vocals, with a good mix, I really do love this and think its something different that stands out for the right reasons.

07) Dagny - TOOT - Yeah, I mean NRO upgraded it, but it's still a fantastic pop song, which I do love it...like that.

08) Cher Lloyd - BOOT - No, it was overhyped, it was supposed to be funny, now this is joke overkill. So no.

09) Sarah Close - BOOT - I feel like it's a little on the generic side, like it's a solid pop song, but best of 2019? I don't see it for her.

10) Iveta Mukuchyan - BOOT - This is just the sort of stuff that really is too much and just head ache inducing, sorry about it.

11) Maggie Rogers - BOOT - It hurts to boot Pooh, but this just isn't all or star enough to be in this line up, sowwy.

12) MUNA - BOOT - I just did not enjoy listening to this, I didn't then and i don't now. I'm just not their number one fan...

13) Luna Shadows - TOOT - This is quite a solid and easy, smooth listen, not super memorable in all honesty, but it was nice to revisit it.

14) Kylie Minogue - TOOT - Like this is so gay and so boppy, like imagine not stanning. Kylie's mind...

15) Lola Indigo - BOOT - I was never going to like this, was i...

16) Patrice Roberts - TOOT - This song goes off so fucking hard, I just have no choice but to stan.

17) Robert DeLong - BOOT - Ew.

18) AURORA - TOOT - Oh she's on the Disney money now, but something quite pretty yet cool about her, super nice and solid.

19) Ashley O - TOOT - It was overhyped at the time. but it still is quite the bop, that's super catchy and probably Miley...I mean Ashley's best song in years.

20) Aly Ryan - TOOT - It really just does go off, to like oblivion, I can't wait to see her slay for Ireland. Crazy, sexy, cool.

21) Aura Dione - TOOT - Yes, country done well, without it having a red elephant attached and instead it's fabulous. Super catchy and a nice drop.

22) Hanna Mjoen - BOOT - Sounds kinda shitty to me.

23) Kelsea Ballerini - BOOT - Sorry queen TP, but how did this win? It's so ehhhhhhhhh.

24) Jetta - BOOT - It tried to be haute coutour, but it ended up being just a haute mess.

25) MARUV - TOOT - Oh, this is sex in a song. Like wow, if only it had made it to ESC, one of the biggest what ifs in history. But for now...it's a BANGer.

26) Jessica Andersson - TOOT - Idk why I 12'd this, it's fine, but i kinda am not a fan of the chorus and it cost me a win, however, it's still okay.

27) Eleni Foureira - BOOT - Oh Eleni...you're better than this.

28) Emma Bunton - BOOT - It's ok. You can stop.

29) HYO & 3LAU - BOOT - The boot is to no one's surprise? Right?

30) Shiri Maimon - TOOT - I don't love it, but I just can't lie and say that this girl, just really SANGs it and I stan that, the song could be better, but still a toot.
1610 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
01) Lea Rue - 'Watching You' - this was cute, but I wish it had a climax
02) Shura - 'What's It Gonna Be?' - wasn’t a fan of this
03) Now United - 'Who Would Think That Love?' - always with the catchy songs, enjoyed this
04) Ofenbach - 'Be Mine' - I like this grove
05) Hannah Trigwell - 'Attention' - not my cup of tea but it wasn’t bad
06) Yam Rafaeli - 'Shehake'ev Yimtsa Lo Chaverim' - I liked his voice even though no idea what any of it means
07) Dagny - 'Love You Like That' - liked this the first time, and I like it still!
08) Cher Lloyd - 'Oath (feat. Becky G)' - I’m surprised this qualified but love this song
09) Sarah Close - 'Call Me Out' - meh didn’t do anything for me
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - 'Armenian Girls' - I enjoyed the video.
11) Maggie Rogers - 'Dog Years' - this song didn’t go anywhere
12) MUNA - 'Number One Fan’- also didn’t go anywhere for me
13) Luna Shadows - 'Cry Wolf' - this song is so good, it makes me wanna cry..
14) Kylie Minogue - 'Into The Blue' - this was cute
15) Lola Indigo - 'Ya No Quiero Na' - good song to dance to!
16) Patrice Roberts - 'Judgement Stage' - it was catchy but it was missing something for me
17) Robert DeLong - 'Don't Wait Up' - blanked out throughout this entire song, was just okay
18) AURORA - 'Animal' - was also just meh for me
19) Ashley O - 'On a Roll' - A bop.
20) Aly Ryan - 'Wear Your Love' - was boring for me
21) Aura Dione - 'Shania Twain' - catchy
22) Hanna Mjoen - 'Sounds Good To Me' - didn’t sound good to me
23) Kelsea Ballerini - 'Miss Me More' - kinda cute
24) Jetta - 'Losing Control' - didn’t do anything for me
25) MARUV - 'Siren Song' - too slow for me, but it was pleasant
26) Jessica Andersson - 'Party Voice' - didn’t get into this
27) Eleni Foureira - 'Triumph' - has a nice beat
28) Emma Bunton - 'Baby Please Don't Stop' - please stop.. jk this was okay, it was a nice listen
29) HYO & 3LAU - 'Punk Right Now' - this was okay, have heard better Kpop
30) Shiri Maimon - 'Breathing' - this was beautiful, maybe it’s the language, but I enjoyed it
1610 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
01) Lea Rue - I already feel like I'm one of the few people who doesnt like this song THAT much. It's fine. Forgettable.
02) Shura - The vibe of this music is growing on me lately but idk. I guess maybe you didn't have much else to submit. Its also forgettable.
03) Now United - LMAO iconic as fuck. Any song that feels iconic for the year for me is going to do well.
04) Ofenbach - I can say with certainty this is getting nothing.
05) Hanna Trigwell - Honestly Jeanette Akua died for this so it better do well.
06) Yam Rafaeli - This is just so vile. But still better than Ofenbach I suppose.
07) Dagny - This is just so GAMEBOT from Patrick and the fact that he didnt send puff puff pass to best of is just disgusting.
08) Cher Lloyd - LMAO this is still hilarious that it won and I feel like Felix likely hated it. I love Cher Lloyd we stan forever.
09) Sarah Close - Another completely forgettable entry that I'm pretty sure won't qualify, sorry!
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - Not sure how I felt about this the first time but I feel like it kind of slaps a little harder this time around.
11) Maggie Rogers - I'm sorry but if one of your eligible entries was 19th with 40 points...take the hint.
12) MUNA - I remember this from the first time and I felt very MOR about it then and I feel like that opinion holds.
13) Luna Shadows - Another super fucking forgettable song. Urgh. I won't remember this by THE NEXT SONG.
14) Kylie Minogue - I feel obligated to 20 this so that Felix utterly melts down.
15) Lola Indigo - Placed 17th with 48 points but honestly this song made a few points...
16) Patrice Roberts - I DONT EVEN CARE THAT ITS AN ADELE SONG THIS SONG SLAPPED SO FUCKING HARD.
17) Robert DeLong - Holy what a stark contrast between this and the last song sorry bibbs not for me as usual.
18) AURORA - Urgh this just goes in the category with Shura, Lea, Sarah, MUNA, etc. It's fine. Whatever.
19) Ashley O - YAAAAAAAAS BITCH AMAZING ROBBED QUEEN LEGEND BEST OF 2019!!!
20) Aly Ryan - BAN ALL EUROVISION REJECTS 2020!!!
21) Aura Dione - My #1 song of the year from TSC I believe. It was in my countdown this year. Assuredly will receive very high points from me.
22) Hanna Mjoen - Lump this into the same category I've mentioned a dozen times already. Very very whatever.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - I do like Kelsea, this song is good. I am not sure that it's top tier for me, but it's definitely good.
24) Jetta - really don't know how I felt about this the first time...but this kind of thing just isn't vibing with me right now so eh.
25) MARUV - BAN ALL EUROVISION REJECTS 2020!!!
26) Jessica Andersson - BAN ALL EUROVISION REJECTS 2020!!!
27) Eleni Foureira - If only this was a Eurovision reject honestly there's just too many to even keep up with
28) Emma Bunton - This is just so random but I guess NicoleF didn't submit much this year lol. It's kind of a soft toot.
29) HYO & 3LAU - Really not digging this right now. It's not a foreign entry that stood out to me so it's not gonna do well with me.
30) Shiri Maimon - This is the random song that Ian sent that got 2nd that I didn't take part in the contest and he's lucky I didn't the first time. KEEP IT.
1609 days 23 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Lea Rue - To be completely honest I didn’t remember this whatsoever and you’re telling me it got 172 points? I don’t hate it but I’m also looking at the line-up and I don’t know if it’ll stack up, especially with how early it is in the running order.
02) Shura - Another one I have absolutely no recollection of. It’s far too “pleasant” to leave any lasting impact considering it got death slotted. It’s not bad, but it’s not the Best Of TSC 2019. Soz luv.
03) Now United - why we still doing this joke exactly? I mean it’s not bad but like LMFAO @ Now United becoming the main troll entry of 2019. I don’t think the final is complete without this though, curious to see how it ends up doing.
04) Ofenbach - I did not participate in this contest. Why do I remember that? Because I definitely would have 12’ed this. Don’t know why I forgot it when I did my Top 50 of 2019 but yeah I really did. This a bop.
05) Hannah Trigwell - Potential winner, gonna get high points from me, but you already know that if you watched my Top 50 video.
06) Yam Rafaeli - I’ve submitted like 2 better Israeli men this year and Ian submitted a better israeli woman in this very contest so like this is DONE.
07) Dagny - I have to be honest I don’t remember this whatsoever. How the fuck did this win. It ain’t BAD but like who CARES.
08) Cher Lloyd - ok.
09) Sarah Close - Don’t care!
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - Ughhhhhhhh I want to like this so much more than I do, I don’t know why I just really didn’t fall in love with this song whatsoever. It ain’t BAD But it also doesn’t snap as hard as I want it to snap.
11) Maggie Rogers - I distinctly remember this being one of the worst things submitted all year, why the fuck it made it here is beyond me.
12) MUNA - I can’t remember if I gave this points or not in it’s original contest, for this week though, I doubt it’ll do well, it’s not horrible but it’s not high impact enough.
13) Luna Shadows - oh I actually remember this I think, I liked this a lot! It’s cute : )
14) Kylie Minogue - ok.
15) Lola Indigo - Why did this do as horribly as it did? I didn’t actually mind this at all LMAO.
16) Patrice Roberts - BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP. Soca music always works for me, literally almost every time, BOP
17) Robert DeLong - listen bibbs u know i luv u but like i was just shaking my ass to judgement stage and now this really took me out of the mood so thats unfortunate.
18) AURORA - Don’t remember this either, kinda pleasant but overall don’t really give a tit one way or another.
19) Ashley O - So erm, the novelty of this has definitely worn off a bit but I still like the song, it’s aight. It’ll no doubt get points from me but not nearly as much as I would have given it right after its release.
20) Aly Ryan - lmao my top 3 this year are 2 eurovision rejects and an Alice Chater song <3
21) Aura Dione - yeah erm I never got the hype for this. It’s aight, probably good for a 13th-14th place but EH.
22) Hanna Mjoen - I don’t know why I remembered this song, didn’t even like it that much. It’s aight I guess. Not sure where it finishes overall, probably outside of my top 12 in the finals.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - This is good, didn’t remember it at all but it’s not a bad listen.
24) Jetta - No memories of this either, I’m afraid with the line-up coming now I’m more excited to get to that than I am to finish this song.
25) MARUV - mother. fucking. BANG. Still wanted to submit Ladies in the 90s but eh, a cheap win is still a win.
26) Jessica Andersson - LMAO this entry. I’m glad I turned my back against the phase when I hated NF rejects and now I embrace them so i have to support this boppity bop bop.
27) Eleni Foureira - I’ve overplayed this song so much this year but it’s still a fucking banger. Eleni could probably have had like 4 songs on my Top 50 but I decided to contain myself, Triumph was one of the 2 i chose to make the list so woot.
28) Emma Bunton - I’m going to give this song an unreasonable amount of points and I’m not ashamed of it.
29) HYO & 3LAU - yeah i guess i feel punk right now or whatever the meme was.
30) Shiri Maimon - the only competent thing ian did all year was thanks to me, go figure.
1608 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Lea Rue – Yeah, I am not liking this style as the music doesn’t fit well and I did get bored with the music being the biggest crime.
02) Shura – This did get repetitive quickly and I just did not like it in the end as there was no factor that would bring me back to it.
03) Now United – I remember this classic and it still brings that fun beat and it is perfect when you are feeling down so I will happily listen to this.
04) Ofenbach – The beat is not bad, and it was good, but the voices are something I can’t warm to being to generic in this song.
05) Hannah Trigwell – This is powerful, and I can feel the impact it is coming out with and she has got the edge and I am all here for it.
06) Yam Rafaeli – I’m not growing to like it but become more irritated by his voice and the music doesn’t build up as well.
07) Dagny – Yeah, her voice does liven up the song and I can feel this beat but the chorus could have brought something more to the mix.
08) Cher Lloyd – I’m so glad this is back, and Cher is bringing the classic bop and it was so enjoyable as she got the vocals and it does stand out.
09) Sarah Close – I waited for this song to finally let go but it remained on the same ground level as I don’t like the music and vocals behind it.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan – The ethnic beat sure brings all the girls in, but it doesn’t bring me in even though I am a boy as it was too chaotic.
11) Maggie Rogers – Is the song over yet because I was bored to death by it as her vocals just didn’t bring anything to this song which I have forgotten about.
12) MUNA – The music is a no go straight away and I’m here waiting for something interesting to come but it was all generic to me.
13) Luna Shadows – I am liking her vocals, and this is a cute song that got my attention and my body was bopping along as I loved listening to this.
14) Kylie Minogue – Oh no Kylie honey this wasn’t you as your vocals were auto tuned and the music was very dated, and I don’t like it.
15) Lola Indigo – This was interesting to say the least but is it weird that I’m starting to appreciate it with that funky tune and yeah it bangs.
16) Patrice Roberts – She is an outgoing woman but my god it was all too rushed and the music was very cheap, and it could have been so much better.
17) Robert DeLong – The music was dead on arrival with that electronic nonsense and his voice croaks in the night and it was a mess for sure.
18) AURORA – She has got an amazing voice and I’m grooving along to this song which brings me to life and what a voice I am seeing here.
19) Ashley O – Okay I do appreciate the catchy parts in the verses which are good, but the rest still sounds bad and it could have been improved on.
20) Aly Ryan – Yeah, I am still a fan of this as it has been a classic with that banging tune and she has brought the party atmosphere to the contest.
21) Aura Dione – I am loving the beat as it does bring the pop in, but her voice was sadly annoying, and I wish a different singer was used.
22) Hanna Mjoen – This is still in my head and she has got a great voice which shines very much, and the chorus was my personal highlight as it slaps.
23) Kelsea Ballerini – This is bringing a modern fare and I am liking this tune as she is a great singer that has me wanting for more.
24) Jetta – Her voice and the music straight away caught my attention as she brings it but then it started to turn into a chaotic mess when the chorus hits.
25) MARUV – The music here really does bang and that is what makes it great, but I have a problem with the vocals being very weak.
26) Jessica Andersson – Here comes my guilty pleasure and yeah it is cheesy, but it is still my jam as she got the skills and the beat.
27) Eleni Foureira – I’m not a fan of this song as Eleni flops and falls through a manhole with this attempt that still tortures me to this day.
28) Emma Bunton – She is trying very hard, but I find it boring as it fades more into the background as her singing doesn’t rise it up.
29) HYO & 3LAU – Okay the beat is one thing that keeps this going with how energetic it is but I still find the singing to be very questionable.
30) Shiri Maimon – She has got a wicked voice and oh she uses so many ranges in it and this song was good from her as it got me right here.
1608 days 8 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Lea Rue ~ Banger! Love the dark vibe, very deserving winner.
Shura ~ I like the video slightly more :x Very sweet song, I think I’ll be pleasantly surprised if this gets through, however it feels tame next to the competition to do so. Still like it a lot.
Now United ~ Favourite song of the year, no joke. The whole package really should be a cheese fest, but instead we have a brilliantly beautiful message. Pheeenomenal!
Ofenbach ~ Its definitely a grower, although the lack of a real punchy chorus does let it down. A bit left field but I dig it.
Hannah Trigwell ~ Bop! Still not entirely sold on those low verses, but that chorus goes in, and more than makes up for it. Potential champion?
Yam Rafaeli ~ I find Hebrew to be quite a jarring sounding language, and a bit hard to enjoy in music... but this song is frickin cool so I’ll let him off. A bold choice that worked.
Dagny ~ A worthy winner, she belted this song. Both versions are great but Dagny’s does take it for me.
Cher Lloyd ~ I cant remember what I thought of this thinking back, but right now.. I’m not feeling it :x I get the appeal, slightly surprised that it won though. A bit annoying how she over-pronounces everyyyy word. Not really for me.
Sarah Close ~ Quite an endearing song, however for me it may just get lost in the pack. Just a lil bit mellow.
Iveta Mukuchyan ~ I think this has grown on me since actually - I do enjoy the ethno vibes. Crazy but it kinda works.
Maggie Rogers ~ See Sarah. Sweet but just that bit too tame for this sort of contest for me.
MUNA ~ I found this dragged a bit after a while. Tried hard to be grippingly dark, maybe too hard. Not feeling this.
Luna Shadows ~ I have no real recollection of this, found it very pleasant though! Liked the chorus especially.
Kylie Minogue ~ I do kiiinda wish she’d stop making songs about meeting guys in clubs now she’s in her 50s LOL! That said, I liked this a lot more than most of her releases in years. The chorus did it for me.
Lola Indigo ~ Not exactly in my taste range, and yet I was weirdly compelled by this?!? The drop is a serve.
Patrice Roberts ~ Prerty much as directly above. Some crazy shit but it really works, can see it getting through.
Robert DeLong ~ The vocal is slightly grating, however I’m definitely into the chorus of this. Pretty good production, and definitely within my range.
AURORA ~ She tends to be entirely hit or miss with me. This is most definitely a hit - fab production!
Ashley O ~ Issa bop! Another possible winner I’d reckon. I actually like the verses more than the chorus, oddly.
Aly Ryan ~ Definitely the best NF song I heard last year.. fantastic production. Good to hear this again.
Aura Dione ~ It feels more satirical than anything?! XD As a satire fan though I’m fine with that. Perhaps a bit standard country but I’m more into this than maybe I should be. Decent.
Hanne Mjoen ~ I mean, thank god for the chorus!! Quite a twee song overall but definitely was saved by the chorus production. Don’t mind this but I can see it falling for me.
Kelsea Ballerini ~ oh THERE she is! Country ooo done very right imo. Great message.
Jetta ~ I don’t remember this one? Must say it’s brilliant, really enjoyed the synth especially. Flowed very well.
MARUV ~ I mean.. this was mostly whispers? Gonna be honest, I’m finding her a bit overrated and I seem to see her in every version of tsc xD I did enjoy the drop the most though.
Jessica Andersson ~ One of those winners that needed a bit more time to grow on me. It sounds like an old girls aloud song xD the chorus rocks, though.
Eleni Foureira ~ It’s such an LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 vibe! Dripping with cheese but I must admit I’ve listened to this quite a bit since it’s contest. Even with that said, in this contest it’s probably fairly middle of the road for me.
Emma Bunton ~ just a liiittle too dated, cheesy and sugary sweet for me.
HYO & 3LAU ~ I’m actually starting to loveeee HYO Lol, whatta Queen. Once this gets going, it’s decent, love the chorus. Was wondering where was the Kpop?!?! XD
Shiri Maimon ~ Hebrew again? Nice smooth finish, even with that staple Hebrew angsty sound. I liked it, but this is quite the stacky contest so we shall see.
1607 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
As much as possible I will try to act like it’s my first listen for these songs and judge them fresh.

01) Lea Rue – I didn’t think this would win when I first entered it. I know it’s like marmite and it’s clear it has its haters, but I know there is a fair few people who think it is very good as well. I hope random.org hasn’t robbed it. :p

02) Shura – This is cute. I’m pretty sure this is the definition of ‘cute’ in TSC, cute song, cute video, cute everything. But will cute be good enough?

03) Now United – Probably one of the polarising acts in TSC this year? I don’t really get the hate, it’s not deep, it’s just clean fun…catchy pop. Their voices are pretty good and the cringe isn’t too much of a hindrance.

04) Ofenbach – Catchy, I didn’t overly like the effects on his voice, but the vibe is cool and the bass kept me bobbing along the whole time.

05) Hannah Trigwell – This is why I like this contest as I had forgotten this even existed and it’s a former winner. Pretty strong, I like the verses more than the chorus for sure.

06) Yam Rafaeli – The whole verses you’re waiting for the chorus and then it finally hits and it doesn’t disappoint. Strong vocal, even stronger chorus. I like it.

07) Dagny – I forgot that this won too. :p The chorus bangs and carries the whole song through, strong vocal, strong pop vibe and I like the electro beats.

08) Cher Lloyd – Was I asleep for the first half of this year? I forgot this won too haha It’s not bad, it isn’t overly in my taste range but I know others will love it so much. :p

09) Sarah Close – I remember this and I’m surprised it only got 7th. This sounds so fresh and she has  a fantastic vocal. I still love this. Only criticism is that annoying ‘ call me out’ edited robot vocal, but other than that it’s all great.

10) Iveta Mukuchyan – I mean there isn’t much wrong with this at all, it’s flows really well but has such distinctive phases. Strong music, strong vocals, nothing more to say really. It deserves to do well here.

11) Maggie Rogers – I appreciate a risk taker and this is a risk. Gorgeous voice, but the song itself is a little slow and it doesn’t help coming up straight after Iveta. Also I need someone to ask this important questions, what is her microphone plugged in to?

12) MUNA – That first verse is so relatable haha :p That is my life, dying alone in my bedroom hatching Youtube vids haha :p The best is catchy, the singing isn’t for me though sorry.

13) Luna Shadows – the chorus is really good. The verses were not as strong for me, but the chorus carries the whole song to an enjoyable place.

14) Kylie Minogue – I like Kylie’s newer stuff and this is no exception. Again the chorus pops, but other parts drag a little compared to the chorus. Overall a good entry  by Ms Kylie.

15) Lola Indigo – 17th? I’m nitr a massive fan of this, but I think it deserved higher than 17th. I like the build to the chorus more than the elephant fart noises in the chorus itself.

16) Patrice Roberts – At least it jolly. :D It’s a bit manic for me, but at least it’s jolly haha

17) Robert DeLong – I really like his vocal actually and the electro beats were really cool. I wish the chorus went off a little harder, but a really solid male vocal and song.
18) AURORA – I’m not sure if I liked this before, but this took me by surprise here, I loved every second of this. Brb adding this to my playlist. Stunning vocals, stunning progression. Really, really, really good.

19) Ashley O -  I just love the fact that Black Mirror was making a contrived pop song as a point about how people will adore the superficial and then people unironically worshipped this song. They’re genius. :p It’s fine, it’s just Miley has had a great year in terms of music and this isn’t anywhere near that stuff for me. I have a feeling this will win like cupcakke did with the sheer amount of top points it will get.

20) Aly Ryan – The song that caused the recent discussions on banning NF songs until the end of March hehe. :p This should have gone to Eurovision. It is very very good pop, national final song or not it deserved to win for sure.

21) Aura Dione – I get this is a tribute or something, but it’s steps a little too much into cheesy territory at times, but the whole song was cool.

22) Hanna Mjoen – This is fine. It does feel like a chihuahua in a running race with thoroughbred greyhounds though. It’s cute…I don’t know what else to say.

23) Kelsea Ballerini – Great vocal right from the start, stunning. Yeah a very good pick and I hope this does well. Stunning. Alicia is song form tbh.

24) Jetta – Really good. Good vocal, good beats. I like the electro beats for sure. She is flawless though, just look at her. Flawless.

25) MARUV – We should have just given Felix the crown when he won the clickrace for this, pretty much a full gone conclusion that she was gonna win. The verses are fantastic, I’ve never been a massive fan of the chorus, but I can see why people adore it.

26) Jessica Andersson – The chorus is good, enjoyable pop for sure. I can see why it won as it’s pretty inoffensive, fun pop :D

27) Eleni Foureira – A feminist anthem haha, it’s fun…haha :p A little bit cringe at a few points, but the whole song ok, even catchy in places, just not in my taste range at the moment. :p

28) Emma Bunton – I was convinced Ryan had sent this haha, not for me I’m afraid, the chorus is good, but the vocal is just going straight through me today.

29) HYO & 3LAU – enjoyable, again this could do well here as it’s gonna get a lot of high point probably. It’s fine, the beats are catchy ish, there is a little bit of cringe of course but it’s fine.

30) Shiri Maimon -         Good vocal. I’m glad it picked up towards the end as it did seem a bit like an elephant dart to finish the contest. A pleasant end.

Overall a fantastic contest all, I don’t think I disliked anything haha
1607 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
(we're diving in and ready to experience a bunch of songs i've never heard of for the most part! yay!)

01) Lea Rue - ooh! a stalker anthem! you just know songs with this subject matter usually go so wrong but wow is this LUSH. i mean, the sheer amount of atmosphere in this song and the video is just fascinating. do the damn thing sis. this is phenomenal.

02) Shura - first of all, gay rights! second, i did already know this song. she's a cute girl... but, you know. cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is going to devour cute. it is pretty adorable and cute, i'm just not sure how it will stack up to the rest of the songs in here.

03) Now United - the right type of basic. summery, catchy and a lot of fun. wouldn't call it amazing by any stretch of the word but it did that! zumba zumba zum bye yeah yay indeed!

04) Ofenbach - this is actually somewhat fun, but i feel like its impact has been lost the 85 times i've heard this at the mall.

05) Hannah Trigwell - OH MY GOD THIS. okay. yes. so. this song is fucking PHENOMENAL? i mean, come on now. those tense verses building up to that chorus, that fucking chorus, that hits you like a basketball? the lyricism, the atmosphere, the mood. she more than did that, your honor.

06) Yam Rafaeli - okay dad, snap a bit. LOVE his voice and LOVE the production. also he can [redacted] my [redacted]. this is nice!

07) Dagny - this is really good basic pop... but let's not kid ourselves. never really over is the much better, amplified song.

08) Cher Lloyd - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T. this song's the audible version of white trash. and yet somehow, i stan? insert joke about the meme. honestly they both snapped. nothing much here to say, can't wait til this goes through the finals and overstays its welcome! <3

09) Sarah Close - jesus, talk about boring and vanilla. i didn't really like this honestly. it's so punchless and there's nothing in the song to make up for it. maybe i'm being too harsh but this just didn't do anything for me, like at all.

10) Iveta Mukuchyan - and talk about the COMPLETE OPPOSITE! mess in the best sense of the word. the absolute snappery of this...

11) Maggie Rogers - well. talk about killing momentum. i'd like to apologise to miss sarah close for calling her "boring". i'm sorry, this is just not my thing whatsoever.

12) MUNA - wow a song that adresses social media and how toxic it is and its impact on people? may i redirect you to...

just kidding. this is cute and fun. we love a message. we love self love. we love queens of pop. etc.

13) Luna Shadows - we *love* basic pop. i wouldnt call it anything special but it's decent, i guess?

14) Kylie Minogue - njkdfnjksniosdnOMG QUALITY yes! yes! yes! okay let's address this. so. kylie minogue. empress of the gays. woo! she did what? that! i mean, there are a lot of songs of hers that i prefer to this one - call me 2012 trash but if it weren't for the 12-worthy song timebomb i wouldn't be a fag!! - but there's no denying that she can do no wrong. i think. maybe. i don't know. THIS IS GREAT, OKAY???

15) Lola Indigo - pop off tbh! this is nowhere near the level of the best songs in this contest, but it's just dumb poppy fun. that sub-dued bridge was also a nice touch.

16) Patrice Roberts - the joy running through this song's veins! it's chaotic, it's frenetic, it's powerful, it's that bitch! i really liked this.

17) Robert DeLong - honestly a pleasant surprise? the vocals are a bit... shit, but that chorus is actually good and i'm bopping! will it get a few points or get overshadowed by the rest of boppery to come? probably the latter, but we'll see. regardless of the outcome, i like this.

18) AURORA - oh my god YES! do all of that! queen of being an animal. queen of licking mirrors. queen of performance art. etc. also the song slaps.

19) Ashley O - this... fucking... song... ashley o had no right to snap as hard as she actually did! what the hell is wrong with her! the way she used that nine inch nails song and changed the lyrics to fit her meaningless, empty void sound... the artistry! the main pop girls just arent doing it like ashley o! also, this is clearly far from a cover but i digress.

20) Aly Ryan - this! fucking! song! okay, i didn't follow eurovision this year whatsoever because portugal didn't qualify which was bullshit and threw me off ever wanting to follow eurovision 2019, but i randomly stumbled upon this and... it's SO good? well, the good parts are great. that chorus and that random build up in the second verse only to be retconned by the pre-chorus shouldn't have been a thing. but if i'm able to overlook that, this is great.

21) Aura Dione - oh i remember this! i actually had it down on my list of potential entries until i checked the spreadsheet and saw it had already been submitted. as someone who doesn't really like country, this is actually pretty fun!

22) Hanne Mjoen - strangers was a better song!! don't @ me!

23) Kelsea Ballerini - it's very
https://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-b81cf95def0e.gif
and we stan.

24) Jetta - the production! the boppery! the mood! i love the sound of this... this definetly snuck up on me.

25) MARUV - JESUS... the fight for the 20 is gonna be hard. no words. this just is IT. BANG.

26) Jessica Andersson - jesus, the chaotic good energy this song comprises. such a fun fucking bop.

27) Eleni Foureira - GAY FUCKING RIGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! such a fun bop, have no idea if i'll give it point but at this point what's a point. i'm drunk!

28) Emma Bunton - aw. we were doing so well. this is... not it.

29) HYO & 3LAU - FUCK IT, NOT ANOTHER CONTENDER FOR MY 20 OH MY GOD. this. is. phenomenal. hyo never failed to impress me. i might like this better than badster to be honest. fuck oh my god i can't deal.

30) Shiri Maimon - it's cute. or something.
1607 days 12 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
01) Lea Rue - The woman that stole what would have been a QueenMichelle win :(. I can't be mad though, this is spectacular. Every single time I listen to it, it gags me. It doesn't fade over time, as I've been listening to this for months and haven't got bored. I see this winning the entirety of Best Of, or even getting top 3... Icon.
02) Shura - I can't remember this, but I'm enjoying it! It's very coming-of-age Netflix movie-esque but I'm kinda here for that as well LOL. I'm not sure how it's gonna stack up against the other songs because there's a lot of songs here that I've had MONTHS to love, and since I'm treating this as a first time listen, idk where it'll end up in my points, if at all. Liked it, tho!
03) Now United - I don't mind them, but the extremely extra, constant stanning of them as if they're bringing something totally original gets irritating! It's a nice listen, but if the TSC chat didn't mention them / this song every 2 seconds, I'd find it forgettable. All Day outsold. 04) Ofenbach - I don't specifically remember this song either. The guitar is actually quite nice, I just wish they added something MORE in the chorus. Like I wanted this to bang. I'm liking the vocals a lot though.
05) Hannah Trigwell - Pop perfection. The synth gets me every single time, and the chorus is unique, hard hitting & just an overall serve. I wish I could go back to the first time I heard this, because I was so gagged. Defo gonna be top 10 in the finals.
06) Yam Rafaeli - I can't remember this song that well LOL. Well my thoughts are that the chorus slaps, and that this song gets better as it goes on. I'm a fan of the language too. Last minute definitely made me like this even more.
07) Dagny - Well this song definitely deserved to be a mainstream hit. It's a bop! I've come to the conclusion that I've listened to this song way too much because it's not hitting as hard as it used to. But I can still recognize how much she slayed.
08) Cher Lloyd - People really want this to be dragged, but it doesn't deserve to be b/c this song is an absolute nostalgic banger. Literally, I'm in love with this song. People can hate this all they want but trust, this is making the final.
09) Sarah Close - I had totally forgotten about this song but I remember it now! My favourite bit is definitely the 'call me out's' - I just live for an edited vocal moment. It's obviously very solid, but it's another one of those ones where you just don't know how it'll fare against other heavy hitters.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - The absolute FLAVOUR that this song brought to TSC 2019. Like y'all really let it get 3rd place. To me, this song is a winner and I'm treating it as one, and my points will 1000% reflect that! The most iconic drop EVER.
11) Maggie Rogers - Her voice is stunning, but this song doesn't really belong in Best Of. It's not up to par with most of the other songs here.
12) MUNA - I love MUNA. Miss Imogen really delivered a bop to TSC and this definitely deserved better! Haven't listened to this in a while, but I'm LIVING for it a lot rn. One of my favourites.
13) Luna Shadows - I don't particularly remember this but I'm liking this a LOT. This song has so many interesting elements to it and I love all of them. Verses slayed, chorus snapped, the entire song served. Her voice is really pretty, too.
14) Kylie Minogue - Well, it's nice enough. I'm not a huge fan of Kylie so I'm not LOVING this but it was good for what it was. The chorus was the best part by far.
15) Lola Indigo - I LOVE Spanish music. I can't remember this at all, but I'm fucking gagged by it. The drop is slaying and I'm shaken. 17th for this is a crime. I just went back and saw I didn't even point this, but somehow now I'm loving it, LOL?
16) Patrice Roberts - LMFAOO. This is so fucking fast paced, I'm out of breath. This song and songs like it, always just serve. They're so feel good, and even though it's not my fave thing ever, I have to stan what she's bringing.
17) Robert DeLong - It's great for what it is, definitely the best thing Bibbles could've chosen. It's a solid song overall, and I'm not sure it's gonna qualify, but I appreciate it!
18) AURORA - It's definitely a stunning song. I've always loved her music and this is no exception. A great choice from Miss Rodrigo, hope it does well.
19) Ashley O - I hate to say it, I do, but this song really is overrated here. This is gonna get so many undeserved 20s when there's people like Iveta waiting to claim her win. I do like the song, but it ain't as revolutionary as y'all like to think it is.
20) Aly Ryan - Queen of wanting to represent like 20 different countries in Europe. I'd honestly love her to represent Ireland with a bop like this, so Ireland could do well again! Sis better qualify.
21) Aura Dione - I'm not sure if I'm finding her voice annoying or not, LOL? I can see that she's talented, but this song isn't really for me. She's trying her best though bless her.
22) Hanna Mjoen - I think I didn't mind this song the first time around, but in a Best Of contest it ain't really up to par. I can't say I'm liking it that much unfortunately.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - Alicia said PERIOD when she entered this. It's a song from a genre I don't particularly LOVE, that I love, LOL. I really love the lyrical content as well, that adds to my enjoyment of it.
24) Jetta - We have arrived to the robbed queen of TSC 2019. Honestly, I never expected this song to be stanned as much as it was by some people, but I can see why it was because it's just so good! The chorus is seriously stunning.
25) MARUV - I went from loving this, to pretending I didn't like it that much, back to loving it. I just have to stay true to myself and say that this is a bop. The way it would've slayed ESC... ugh I'm still mad. She's gonna do well luvs!
26) Jessica Andersson - I'M GONNA FREAK ON THE WEEKEND I'M GONNA DANCE LIKE A MOTHER. Imagine not stanning this song. She deserved to be in ESC! But atleast she won TSC. Top 10 iconic moments in TSC - one of them was this winning.
27) Eleni Foureira - This song is a definite grower, cause it just gets BETTER & BETTER. I love it so much more now than I did before. Build up to the chorus +  the actual chorus is so powerful. The drop just gets me. Slay.
28) Emma Bunton - Oh this song.. no ma'am. It's 100% not for me. I think I hate it, actually.
29) HYO & 3LAU - Thank you to HYO for saving me after the last song. A defining moment of 2019. And yes, I am extremely punk right now.
30) Shiri Maimon - The most interesting thing about this song is the language. It adds something nice to an otherwise uninteresting song. This type of songs been done 1000 times and unfortunately the language itself ain't enough to save it.
1607 days 11 hours ago
Darbe
1.        Lea Rue – this is captivating. Great production, haunting vocals that match the lyrics and a great hook.
2.        Shura – 80s nostalgia. The pre-chorus has always reminded me of The Boys of Summer melodically. This song sounds like it would be great on a Netflix original.
3.        Now United – a TSC meme that needed to be here. Unfortunately, this is cheesy, generic and the whole concept seems incredibly manufactured to me, but the submission did make me laugh for those reasons.
4.        Ofenbach – I kind of enjoy the bassline but the track does get quite repetitive. This reminds me of like a low-fi Avicii track in some places.
5.        Hannah Trigwell – That killer combination between the incredible bassline, the sexy lyrics, the high-impact chunky chorus and the dreamy hook really solidify this as a TSC standout for me.
6.        Yam Refaeli – a powerful gritty vocal. Maybe this is the type of song that’d need time to grow on me bc it didn’t leave a huge lasting impact.
7.        Dagny – been hooked on this since my first listen, it sounds anthemic but also lyrically vulnerable. As for the NRO comparisons, both are well-produced pop songs that I really enjoy.
8.        Cher Lloyd – this sounds a bit childish, but I suppose that is the aesthetic she goes for. Not my favourite track of hers unfortunately.
9.        Sarah Close – I enjoyed the production, especially in the chorus.
10.        Iveta Mukuchyan – Rick has certainly sent two of the most impactful songs of TSC I’ve heard. This song was a wild ride to say the least.
11.        Maggie Rogers – this was definitely a choice. I liked the lyrics
12.        MUNA – their sound is definitely tailored towards the edgy LGBT audiences. Not MUNA’s best track to me. I’m on the verge of liking it but it just doesn’t fully come together for me.
13.        Luna Shadows – this was better than I expected. The track built quite well and had solid production throughout.
14.        Kylie Minogue – Quality Minogue. I love this underrated gem, complete pop euphoria from start to finish.
15.        Lola Indigo – this song really reminds me of Hvala Ne Ne stylistically. Sometimes I can really get behind cheap pop, but the only thing I like about this entry is the person who sent it unfortunately.
16.        Patrice Roberts – this was pretty fun, and I could imagine it being a good at a carnival. Not sure I’d listen to this my spare time, but it’s alright for what it is. 
17.        Robert DeLong – the track is in my taste range. The verses are indie-pop fire, the chorus is a bit lacklustre, but it was decent overall.
18.        AURORA – I was a bit distracted because the chorus of this sounds like a direct rip off of hourglass. Alice Chater really had THAT impact. I think I enjoyed it aside from that.
19.        Ashley O – ICONIC. How does a novelty song manage to be this fucking catchy? No choice other than to stan Ashley O.
20.        Aly Ryan – lowkey this is cheap af, but in the words of Sia, I love cheap thrills. A bop that DESERVED to represent Germany 2019.
21.        Aura Dione – This was a cute enough country pop song. When the verses started, I thought it’d go OFF, but it never really reached that moment unfortunately. Didn’t care for the lyrics but it was catchy.
22.        Hanne Mjoen – this was an interesting indie-pop track. Really enjoyed the production. It was pretty understated yet also packed a bit of punch weirdly. I enjoyed this.
23.        Kelsea Ballerini – This was very pleasant. The perfection fusion between country and pop for it to work effectively.
24.        Jetta – this sounded genuinely raw and emotional, but not in the soppy kinda way. A very solid track all around, from the production to the vocals, and I feel like there’s a lot to unpack in it.
25.        MARUV – *fires leg gun* BANG
26.        Jessica Andersson – this sounds very Sweden ESC 2000s to me. It’s a fun track!
27.        Eleni Foureira – LMFAO this is so cheap. Reminds me of a Rupaul track. Luckily, I’m in the mood for this today.
28.        Emma Bunton – this just sounds out of place in this cutthroat competition. Very lacklustre track that won’t even be in contention for a meme vote here when there are 2 better novelty songs. 
29.        HYO & 3LAU – I’m shocked TSC didn’t eat this up and seem to prefer BADSTER considering this is way more Western and radio-accessible.
30.        Shiri Maimon – I must be missing something because to me this track reminds me of the dated ESC ballads that are not even in contention to make it out the semis. I assume it’ll qualify so hopefully it will impact me more when I listen again for my final voting.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!