This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2019 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2019 - Semi-Final..

1607 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
01) Lea Rue – its okay, it sort of builds but feels a bit one note.
02) Shura – it a bit frothy, a bit bland, it okay.
03) Now United – hope that’s the last time I I have to listen that!!
04) Ofenbach – it was okay, sort of passed me by a bit.
05) Hannah Trigwell – it was very annoying!
06) Yam Rafaeli – quite like the chorus, its not too bad.
07) Dagny – amazingly repetitive and grating!!
08) Cher Lloyd – not a fan and this didn’t change my mind!
09) Sarah Close – a bit samey, not my sort of thing.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan – not really my thing, it’s a bit like wallpaper!
11) Maggie Rogers – a bit dreay, a bit sugary!
12) MUNA – that was quite made in my bedroom with my computer type of song!
13) Luna Shadows – its okay, a bit beige!
14) Kylie Minogue – shes not as good as she used to be!
15) Lola Indigo – really not for me!
16) Patrice Roberts – this is even worse than the one above!!
17) Robert DeLong – I know I wont make it into the top 14 but I quite liked this one!
18) AURORA – its not too bad, its not awful!
19) Ashley O – too many funny little sounds!
20) Aly Ryan – its okay, bits were annoying, bits were okay.
21) Aura Dione – her voice is a bit grating after a while, its okay!
22) Hanna Mjoen – dogs are covering their ears! The trouble with a contest where most songs were in the top 10,  I rarely vote for songs in the top 10, or give them good points!
23) Kelsea Ballerini – a bit countrified, it was okay!
24) Jetta – a bit disjointed, it was okay.
25) MARUV – so annoying. Glad when it ended!
26) Jessica Andersson – feels like its already been played earlier!
27) Eleni Foureira – blimey, that was awful! Must have been a bad week for this to have got 3rd!
28) Emma Bunton – from this contest, I quite like this!!
29) HYO & 3LAU – don’t mind a bit of  kpop, (ive been brainwashed by mini bibs!)
30) Shiri Maimon – its okay, bit Eurovision.
1607 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Lea Rue: I didn't like the transition from the prechorus to chorus, but a part of that this is fine.
Shura: Lovely nice song, with a positive message
Now United: Oh this is the kind of iconic trash I like. This was fun
Ofenbach: A nice production behind this number. It grew on me as this went by
Hannah Trigwell: Didn't understand why it won, i mean this was a bit annoying back then and guess the feeling hasn't changed
Yam Rafaeli: The chorus snaps, the production is top noch, and i like his voice a lot.
Dagny: I mean this is okay, but nothing more
Cher Lloyd: Omg queen, i wished i could have given points to this in the contest back then, but this is amazing, queennnns. Fun catchy iconic and uptempo
Sarah Close: This was solid all around, i was into this overall
Iveta mukuchuryan : I see the hype and the potential, but it's a bit disjointed to make me liking more
Maggi Rogers: I think this has grown on me since the 1st time i heard in the contest.
muna: I thought it was bit meh in th ebeginning, but i was hooked as this went by. Really interesting song.
Luna Shadows: Yea this was a serve. Everything really worked for me Hope this qualifies
Kyle Minogue: I wasn't sure if Kylei still makes song, but this one is really good, it makes me wanna dance
Lola Indigo. Queen no clue why this got few points.
Patrice Roberts: Yea didn't like the production in this one, and the vocals were bad
Robert De Long: Oh I needed an alternative song, this was excellent and powerful
AURORA: Still have yet to like a song of her. i guess her songs are not for me
Ashley O: This is nice I guess, but like not more than that
Aly Ryan: I wasn't a massive fan of this back in february, but now i kinda stan this lol, even though the song could have been stronger
Aura Dione: Yea this was a bit alternative, and I really enjoyed this one. It's kinda of weird but it works
Hanna Mjoen: Not feeling this one
Kelsea Ballerini: I mean the song is far from being bad, but i think it lacks of interesting elements. I zoned out
Jetta: I mean this one is interesting, but i don't know if it will stand out in my ranks after all songs. Nevermind a nice song.
MARUV: Such a serve. Ukraine woould have done good if this was sent at Esc
Jessica Andersson: This one was good. It made me wanna fance.
Eleni Foureira: I mean this was not what i expected from Eleni. Not impressed
Emma Bunton: It has some nice leemnts, but idk if i will come back to this
HYO and 3 Lau: Yea i like some kpop, but this was not the case. The mix didn't work
Shiri Maimon : Liked a lot the 1st time i heard it, now i guess is okay, but like not wow
1607 days 1 hour ago
LornaHollas
1. The chorus is quite atmospheric and I really like the build-up
2. I visit this song from time to time, it's cute and I really like the video
3. God this was cheesy lol. Florence deserved the win!
4. Really catchy cool song. Really enjoy this
5. Chorus is cool. A toe tapping bop!
6. Not really a fan of the voice. It's quite painful
7. This is so fun and upbeat. Definitely a bop!
8. Lol iconic winner! She finally learned how to flush the toilet bless her
9. Not too sure about this. Feels kind of weak and one note. Sad times
10. This is one big ol bop!
11. Quite a chill sound and it's very atmospheric
12. Quite a fun sounding song. Chorus is quite catchy.
13. It's alright. It's a bit dull though
14. The only Kylie that matters! I love this song. Big ol bop!
15. Not really my cup of tea but the beat drop was cool
16. Lol this was certainly fast
17. Grows on you as it goes along. Really like the retro kind of sound.
18. Gives me Bjork vibes. Cool song.
19. I'm still disappointed that she doesn't sing "hey I'm a Ho". It's a big ol bop though
20. This really lost to sisters? This is honestly a bop that deserved better. Oh well it has a 1st place win in TSC!
21. Big ol bop about Queen Shania Twain
22. Kind of a dull song, quite bland.
23. It grows on you but I'm still not completely sold on it
24. It's alright but a bit forgettable
25. I still listen to this daily! Bang!
26. So many bops! I have no idea how I'm going to give out points. This is seriously catchy.
27. This is so trashy lol bit I honestly love it so much!
28. Mature spice girl sound. Loves it
29. Nancy Spungen is turning in her grave. This is insulting!
30. Great voice but the song doesn't really interest me.
1606 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Lea Rue - Definitely one of the most well-rounded songs of the year and a definite favourite. Not one of my personal favourites but still a very good song.
02) Shura - Omg I had genuinely no idea this came 4th it’s what she deserves! Not very TSC so will probably get lost in Best Of but it’s very me.
03) Now United - Are we still pretending to like this horrible song???
04) Ofenbach - No recollection of this coming 2nd either… listening again I’m not really sure why it did, I feel like this sound has been done a lot better before.
05) Hannah Trigwell - Up there with Lea as one of the most solid songs of the year, this is just such a good listen. Brilliant verses, a great chorus, love it.
06) Yam Rafaeli - Definitely powerful, I feel like the whole package doesn’t quite live up to the chorus which in itself is good but maybe not Best Of good. Middling.
07) Dagny - BETTER THAN KATY!! Another really solid pop song. Think this is Dagny’s best and I would love for her to go back to this kinda standard because she really is one of my favourite Scandi artists when she’s at her best.
08) Cher Lloyd - The POWER this song has. It’s a bop let’s not even lie on this day. Don’t know how it’ll match up to some of the other songs in this semi but I have to stan.
09) Sarah Close - Tbh I don’t remember this one at all. It’s nice enough, there are some great elements to it but I don’t think it really comes together in the way that a lot of other songs in this semi (will) do.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - This song is so chaotic I feel like I should be REALLY into it but I’m just into it instead which always leaves me a little underwhelmed. Everything here says it should be amazing but it just doesn’t quite come together.
11) Maggie Rogers - LMAO PoohSnap sending a 19th place entry king!! Just because a lot of you people have ugly taste doesn’t mean the ones with good taste don’t get to eat too! One of my favourite entries of the year so this will probably finish 26th or something with points from me exclusively.
12) MUNA - I have a feeling I slept on this in its original contest but I have since come back to it and it’s a bop tbh. Not necessarily their best but nonetheless I really enjoy it.
13) Luna Shadows - Omg imagine feeling so bad about yourself that you think this is the best song you’ve sent to TSC. :( Sweetie no there must be better than this forgettable tripe.
14) Kylie Minogue - I really do love Kylie and this song is just a bop. Not her *best* but yeah, queen. Love to see it.
15) Lola Indigo - I think this just missed out on my top 100? Honestly more than anything I’m relieved it’s not Morat and the fact that it’s a pretty great banger is just a bonus.
16) Patrice Roberts - Why do I have absolutely no recollection of this song?? It’s so chaotic I feel like I should remember it? It’s good fun.
17) Robert DeLong - I remember that long ass intro nearly lost me the first time and it nearly lost me again but the rest of the song is really solid. Don’t know where I’ll end up ranking it in comparison to everything else in this semi but it’s good!
18) AURORA - AURORA really came through in 2019 and started making good music? This isn’t the absolute best she’s done but it’s still really great.
19) Ashley O - Agree that the novelty of this has kinda worn off a little bit but it still bops and deserves its place here for its dramatic legacy alone.
20) Aly Ryan - Another really solid pop song from someone I forgot was actually a singer and not an Ancestry.com spokesperson or something. Don’t love it as much as I did, but yeah, still a bop.
21) Aura Dione - I’m saying bop WAY too much but like, this deserved better? Think it’ll get lost in this semi with so many other good pop songs but I’ve always enjoyed it.
22) Hanna Mjoen - I really liked this at the time but for me it pales in comparison to her second entry of this year. Idk something about this just falls a little flat after listening to Strangers.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - Not one of my absolute favourite winners of the year but another really solid song with a good build, it’s catchy, yeah just really solid.
24) Jetta - Just a masterpiece.
25) MARUV - I feel like I’ve seen so much of MARUV in the last year I’m just so tired. Either way other than the performance I’ve never really felt like this was her best song? She was obviously done dirty by Ukraine though and this will probably do well anyway.
26) Jessica Andersson - Just as MARUV was done dirty by Russian-hating Ukraine, Jessica was done dirty by woman-hating Sweden. </3 And also now done dirty by good song-hating TSC apparently since some of us are pretending we don’t like this song anymore.
27) Eleni Foureira - She hasn’t released a good song since Tomame. This has moments I guess but yeah still not good.
28) Emma Bunton - I feel like if Amy Winehouse sang this song used it as album filler I’d enjoy it a lot more than Baby Spice’s take on it. :/
29) HYO & 3LAU - LEGENDARY. Marginally prefer Badster but both are just flawless.
30) Shiri Maimon - She’s definitely talented but I can’t say I’ve ever really got this song?? Like it’s *good* but like 5th/6th place good. Idk I just feel like this kind of thing has been done a lot better before sorry.
1606 days 14 hours ago
Talian
01) Lea Rue : Ok... I’ve said it enough so let me just say it one last time. The sound engineering in this is just amazing. BUT my problem with this is that the instrumental part is oddly placed. It is kinda of a drop, but not really. I just wished the “I’ll be watching you” part built a little more before “dropping” and since that didn’t happen. We can’t really call it a drop. It is just an instrumental after a bridge. Which makes the song lack a chorus IN MY OPINION. It’s still a pleasant listen, but it has some serious places where it could be better.

02) Shura : I promise I am trying. I really am. But this kind of female whispery songs really get on my nerves. They just make me looking forward to the song to end.

03) Now United : A day of light in a concrete jungle of bad songs. Truth be told, this song straightens and whitens your teeth. And grants you access to the Heaven’s Reign. If you truly enjoy it. And if you don’t, you’re Patrick.

04) Ofenbach : The instrumental is not that bad per se. But this gets so sickily repetitive it gets me sick, indeed. And not in a good way.

05) Hannah Trigwell : Shocking winner #1. I honestly can’t find anything to say about this song. Is it nice? Yes. Not gonna lie. But FOR ME it is also very boring and there is no real climax. Not that any song needs a climax to work, but I feel this song in particular does. If it exploded somewhere, I think I could have actually liked it. Since it didn’t, I just can’t.

06) Yam Rafaeli : I love this song. The instrumental, his voice. The FEELS. This is just so real for me. And even tho I can’t understand a thing he is saying, I am still living for the emotions. They are alive. More than any English song this year.

07) Dagny : Here it goes spot for shocking winner #2. I think I just don’t get this song. Her voice is cool. But the overall sound of this song is just very extremely generic for me. Nothing really stands out in this. And after the first chorus, I just wish for the song to end.

08) Cher Lloyd : I don’t know. Like... I totally get the trashy appeal to this but what really ruins the experience for me is I know she is just extremely cocky and overly confident about everything she does, so while this appears as “yes, it’s just harmless fun” all I can think about is her going into her head “this is real art and I am just so good in pretending having fun while in reality I truly believe in this”.

09) Sarah Close : This was there. I can’t barely even remember this song honestly. Nothing really stood out. I guess the beat was nice, but neither her voice or the impact were there for me.

10) Iveta Mukuchyan : This is how you turn the show. I literally have nothing to say about this. Mum.

11) Maggie Rogers : I cant remember how I felt this the first time around. But as of now. I liked it. It was smoothing. Her voice was on point. The overall feel was melting. I liked it. Not loved it. But strongly liked.

12) MUNA : This is just iconic. The writing in this one is just genius. It’s fun, funny and actually good.

13) Luna Shadows : Very toe-rap worthy. Overall I didn’t hate it. Problem is I didn’t liked it either. Once again. I can’t even remember this song. Which is not a good thing. But could end up getting points.

14) Kylie Minogue : I can’t say this is a bad song. BUT this definitely suffers from being FAR from Kylie’s best. This is probably not even in the top 20 for me.

15) Lola Indigo : This is fun. I can’t say I would listen to this in my spare free time but for the time being, this stands out for sure.

16) Patrice Roberts : I don’t really like it. It’s definitely energized but it gets very messy and noisy by the end.

17) Robert DeLong : Definitely one of fav of last year. The beat goes off and the chorus is just amazing. It kinda mesmerized me. And I love it.

18) AURORA : For how much I love my masturbating queen. This is not really my cup of tea. The instrumental is hauntingly beautiful tho.

19) Ashley O : This is a cover. End of the story.

20) Aly Ryan : I listened to this before knowing this was a nf song. Before it was entered here. And I didn’t even add this to my list. This is a little messy. The sound is not anything interesting to my ears. Overall I don’t like this. Even tho this should have win the nf for sure.

21) Aura Dione : Cute. Nothing too impressive but still nice.

22) Hanna Mjoen : Whispery female song. Shouted “no” for me.

23) Kelsea Ballerini : For how much I love the message of the song, I can’t really bring myself to like the actual song. It’s a shame, because lyrics are very interesting.

24) Jetta : Nice but doesn’t really speak to me. I feel this should have a more explosive climax.

25) MARUV : This aged like milk. Like this joke.

26) Jessica Andersson : This is the nth i come across this song this year and if anything I am liking this less and less every time.

27) Eleni Foureira : This isn’t that bad like the first time i listened to it. But still a lot of a hot mess. There are parts that really lose me. Like the drop. I can’t even with it.

28) Emma Bunton : This sounds like something she would have release in 2001. With no new spins or twists about it. So no, thanks.

29) HYO & 3LAU : Better than the first time. Still not my thing but I dig it more this time. I kinda like it. But don’t get too excited.

30) Shiri Maimon : As soothing and lovely as the first time. Very good pick and closing number.
1606 days 13 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Lea Rue - nice start, love the production behind this song very dark n sexy x
02) Shura - this is a cutesy feel good song
03) Now United - this gives me hi 5 tease not a huge fan
04) Ofenbach - wish it had more of a stand out moment theres a lot of instrumental which is a bit of boring filler i feel like
05) Hannah Trigwell - yh this is good i remember it being more of a bop before i dnt think it holds up on another listen
06) Yam Rafaeli - think he needs to clear his throat other than that i can appreciate the production in this it goes hard
07) Dagny - always felt like she was a bit overrated i think she has bops but this one is one of my least favourites from her the chorus is vert repetitive
08) Cher Lloyd - this song is a classic and ill always love it for nostalgic reasons, timeless bop
09) Sarah Close - yeah i always liked this but its nothing special tbh seems very generic
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - gorg little dance track, nothing else to it x
11) Maggie Rogers - yh sorry idk how this was so robbed at 19th place it literally is one of the better songs in this semi i love this sm it still holds as her best song probably
12) MUNA - i like the fried vocals i think it adds some dimention and the chorus will always be catchy to me and just give me nostalia from last summer which is loooove
13) Luna Shadows - bit of a boring one for me seems very same old and feel like i've heard it about 10 different times
14) Kylie Minogue - yeah this is a bop kylie can rarely do wrong this long into her career and she can still deliver steller pop anthems like this, an icon
15) Lola Indigo - bit chaotic and messy and points for me tbh
16) Patrice Roberts - sounds like it could be a world cup song.. kind of a serve
17) Robert DeLong - not my cup of tea
18) AURORA - being paying aurora dust lately but i cant deny this song is rly good, cant help but think shes gentrified herself slightly but i can look past it x
19) Ashley O - well obviously a bop.. cultural reset
20) Aly Ryan - omg the end of this song with that production into the final chorus is absolutely gorg could be a fave
21) Aura Dione - this is an absolute bopppp it hasnt aged infact its fine wine
22) Hanna Mjoen - rly liked this last year and it still holds up as a bop hopefully it gets through to the finale it deserves a better placement
23) Kelsea Ballerini - not rly feeling the twang in her voice not rly for me
24) Jetta - this is an experience such an amazing song shes so angelic i luv her
25) MARUV - feel like she could've gone a lil harder on the vocals since the production is sooooo good
26) Jessica Andersson - feel like this is quite dated but in a good cheesy sort of way
27) Eleni Foureira - omg fed up of her feel like shes bit overrated.. but great gowns.. beautiful gowns
28) Emma Bunton - i just dnt like her voice very nasly not feelin this one
29) HYO & 3LAU - not rly connecting w this one its ok i guess
30) Shiri Maimon - gorgeous voice
1606 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
1. Idk if I remember liking this but I like the dark aspect to it
2. Oh hello I love the old school vibes this gives me
3. A generic bop
4. I’m almost certain I gave this highest amount of points the first time it was posted, I really enjoyed it
5. Did this really win TSC how basic is the taste in this group
6. I usually always rate songs in other languages, the same for this one
7. I mean it’s a good song it’s nothing amazing though
8. Rick told me to submit this as my first TSC song but I refused because this is so basic and I stand by it
9. It was simple but I liked it
10. Props for submitting something not in English but this wasn’t really my thing
11. This was too slow for me
12. I remember listening to this for a bit after TSC but now I hate it because I listened to it during exam period
13. This didn’t pick up at all how did this get 4th the first time around
14. I can see why this did well but it’s a pass from me
15. She was truly robbed the first time around and I’m glad she is finally getting the recognition she deserves this time around even if she doesn’t qualify
16. Interesting style, don’t remember this one but it doesn’t really stand out
17. Not my style sorry!
18. Her voice reminds me of the Croatian woman who sang lighthouse in 2016, I really like it
19. I really hate that I like this lmao
20. This was in a nf right idk how it didn’t qualify it’s not bad
21. I remember this one, I think the chorus is the best bit the other part is kind of annoying
22. This is okay but it doesn’t really stand out to me amongst the other songs
23. Oh yes a bop I remember this one
24. This song also gives me anxiety now because I remember I used to listen to it while studying for exams last year
25. Never understood the hype behind this song
26. Another one of the few TSC songs that found its way onto my Spotify playlist so grats
27. Did this really get 3rd I really don’t understand TSC sometimes
28. I mean it’s not bad but I understand why it got 15th and it really doesn’t stand out here
29. If people don’t know my hate for this kind of music yet then I’m sure they’ll know in 2020
30. I mean it’s decent but why did it get 2nd place
1605 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
01) Lea Rue- I like how cinematic and frantic it gets. It’s kind of repetitive but it’s a powerful, memorable chorus.
02) Shura- I definitely remember this one. It also has a memorable chorus, and that 80s synth sound that makes it easy to jive to! It’s a goodie.
03) Now United- Pop off! It’s a great energetic bop.
04) Ofenbach- This is so low-key and simple but it also sounds like it ratchets up as the song goes on. I’m naturally all about alt music so I’m partial to this song especially.
05) Hannah Trigwell- This is a song I appreciate because it’s a step above normal pop and I could queue in up on the aux at a party and people would vibe to it. I didn’t love the repetition and thought it could have had more variety.
06) Yam Rafaeli- I love how out of left field the chorus comes! It’s a power rock song and it’s cool.
07) Dagny- This’ll always be a fav pop song of mine! Reminds me of Spring Break 2017! Nostalgia :))
08) Cher Lloyd- A great middle school rock anthem <3 Some of the novelty of this wore off for me, and her voice is dripping in cringiness, but at the same time, it slaps in its own chipmunked voice way.
09) Sarah Close- I think the music is good, and the overall essence of this song is good. But I don’t love the tone of her voice. It’s too nasally and the way she pronounces words isn’t enjoyable to me, it’s kind of annoying.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan- I don’t even know what that one twangy instrument was, but it made the song! I thought this was insane in a good way.
11) Maggie Rogers- These lyrics, the heart, the overall humanness of this song… all the feels. Whoever submitted this has great music taste.
12) MUNA- I like MUNA. I’d say this isn’t my fav of theirs because it just stays at a plateaued level throughout, but they are up ahead of lots of other artists.
13) Luna Shadows- I remember this. This is one of my favs that have been submitted into TSC. It’s heavy Lana Del Rey vibes with some poppy Zella Day and atmospheric shit that works perfectly for this GREAT song.
14) Kylie Minogue- Ooh I really like this! It hits different than other pop songs and makes me want to dance on a table. Mamma Mia vibes low-key.
15) Lola Indigo- This happened, I guess? It was pretty basic and too percussive. I didn’t like it.
16) Patrice Roberts- Lots of yelling. It just felt like noise.
17) Robert DeLong- Not bad. Wasn’t in love with the lyrics or the intensity from him but it was decent.
18) AURORA- Wow. This hit different. Did I hear this before? It sounds new and fckin amazing! Primal and all that powerful shit.
19) Ashley O- Ashley No.
20) Aly Ryan- Hmmmm it’s a solid choice. A little forgettable though and not indicative of major chops IMO.
21) Aura Dione- A VERY memorable song. Her voice is so fucking weird LMAO but this is a really cool song that I just can’t help but dig.
22) Hanna Mjoen- It’s a good atmospheric song. Am I in rue21?
23) Kelsea Ballerini- Power chorus. Nice voice. I don’t listen to this kind of stuff and I didn’t like the lyrics, but it’s aight.
24) Jetta- The gradual progression into this powerbop of a chorus is magical. Her voice has depth. Iconic.
25) MARUV- This has grown on me—at first I remember not liking it at all, but it’s catchy and dark and the drop is actually great.
26) Jessica Andersson- It sounds a little theatre-esque but its undeniably fun and a dance anthem.
27) Eleni Foureira- I wanted to like this more than I did because I think Eleni is a queen. I just thought it was basic and cheap, which is fine if I’m listening to just Eleni Foureira songs, but compared to these other songs, it sounds poor qual.
28) Emma Bunton- She seems like a nice lady, but this song sounds like karaoke Karen at the nearest dive bar. Color me unimpressed.
29) HYO & 3LAU- Grungy K-pop? Shook. It made an impact. Solid.
30) Shiri Maimon- The chorus is amazing. The rest of the song is nice, too. Very poppy.
1605 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Lea Rue - SHOOT - it went by a little quick but it was boppable and mysterious, which I liked...GREAT way to start the comp especially on second listen.
02) Shura - BOOT - Her voice just annoyed me and was not soothing whatsoever. Sounds too anime for me...how did this get 4th originally?! Too much is happening.
03) Now United - TOOT - At first it was a little too, not Kidz Bop, but, like, Teenz Bop. But it actually got better and catchier and I love a united, international vocal!
04) Ofenbach - TOOT - it's a light toot cause i kinda got distracted easily with the song and it's too short but it's cute and does the job well enough to possibly get lower tier points or my 13th-15th ranks.
05) Hannah Trigwell - TOOT - it was good...i really have nothing else to say on it. It's my style of music. The chorus could've been better but it did the job well enough.
06) Yam Rafaeli - BOOT - Ew what the fuck gross. He sounds like he has something stuck in his throat. His hacking made me uncomfortable.
07) Dagny - TOOT - it's cute but a light toot...nothing memorable about it. A cute bop and that's all.
08) Cher Lloyd - TOOT - an iconic bop! literally love this song already don't even have to listen! WILL. BE. GETTING. POINTS. FROM. ME. **claps**
09) Sarah Close - TOOT - a light toot...any normal comp this would get points from me but I really like this comp so far so who knows.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - BOOT - I wanted to like this so bad cause we stan Armenia but it just wasn't for me.
11) Maggie Rogers - BOOT - It wasn't bad but it was so boring and, in a competition like this, boring isn't a noot, it's a boot.
12) MUNA - TOOT - Didn't expect to like it as much as I did but this was a bop and a half! Slay!
13) Luna Shadows - TOOT - once again a light toot...it's good, it's cute, will it get points? i don't know.
14) Kylie Minogue - TOOT - I liked it but it most likely won't get points from me cause it did seem a bit repetitive at times in the chorus.
15) Lola Indigo - BOOT - Not for me whatsoever. This felt all over the place and just quite simply messy.
16) Patrice Roberts - BOOT - I just called Lola Indigo messy and all over the place...then this song came up. What the fuck!? Way too much happening like...I'm overwhelmed! Also it's kinda short.
17) Robert DeLong - TOOT - a lot of toots this comp but a lot of light toots...this may be a slow grower eventually but for now, it's fine...i like it.
18) AURORA - TOOT - very light, got annoying near the end...probably will do bad from me cause it's opening for Queen Ashley O!
19) Ashley O - SHOOT - Bop of the century! <3 ^_^ Ugh I stan so hard!
20) Aly Ryan - TOOT - Love this song...a tad repetitive but I still love it and Aly has a really good voice! The production SLAPS though.
21) Aura Dione - BOOT - Her voice is super annoying and it sounds like she's trying (and failing) to imitate Shania Twain (queen...doesn't deserve this).
22) Hanna Mjoen - TOOT - I really enjoyed the production and how it meshed well with the vocals! It was a really nice song!
23) Kelsea Ballerini - TOOT - Wow I enjoyed that WAYYYY more than I expected cause I know Kelsea is country...but this was badass country, like 2000s Carrie, and I LIVED for it.
24) Jetta - BOOT - It was alright, borderlining boring like Maggie Rogers but then I just didn't like the last 30 seconds at all...so, for this comp, boot.
25) MARUV - TOOT - That was a bop and a half! Made me feel like a bad bitch! :P
26) Jessica Andersson - TOOT - This contest just continues to get stronger! It started out not being good with me, admittedly, but once the chorus came in for the first time, i was sold!
27) Eleni Foureira - TOOT - Very mixed on this...disliked some aspects, loved others. Light toot is good enough I guess.
28) Emma Bunton - BOOT - Yes I'm booting my own song...at least I'm self-aware!
29) HYO & 3LAU - BOOT - fuck kpop...not gonna lie, though, even though i despise kpop, its not even bottom 3 in this semi
30) Shiri Maimon - BOOT - Ew...she hacks in her song like Yam...I don't know if they think it sounds artistically better if they hack but it literally sounds so unpleasing and disgusting. Like clear out your throat. The two hackers are last place of this semi...
1605 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
Due to late voting and being a procrastinator, i am reusing comments, i did relisten to ones that i gave high scores + listened to songs that i did not rate before due to not being in the contest

01) Lea Rue- This is pretty unique! I enjoyed the listen throughout, could of been better but i still liked this! (6 Points)

02) Shura- Ah the contest where i was in the mental hospital and could not vote lmao. It's a pretty standard 80s throwback song, but its quite catchy overall, i enjoyed this one quite a bit! (DNP)

03) Now United- Um probably one of the most cringy music videos i have ever watched. Its annoyingly catchy, like for some reason im bopping too it and then im like ew. Its a guilty "kind of pleasure", but eh. (11th)

04) Ofenbach- Hmm weird this got 2nd place since it sounds like extremely basic indie music, just overall meh. (DNP)

05) Hannah Trigwell- I really enjoyed this! The synths are great and the song is overall a bop! So many bops this edition! (6 Points)

06) Yam Refaeli- Another ESCT Song? Tbh i love his voice and he is so hot (maybe why i like this a lot) Good job at getting a male sung song i really like <3 Gave it 8 points i believe in ESCT how many will it get here :0 (6 Points)

07) Dagny- This is probably winning, and i would be fine with that tbh! Overall a really good pop song, and i love me some synths :p Great song! (7 Points)

08) Cher Lloyd- I only like 1 Cher Lloyd song tbh, forgot which one. I do enjoy bubblegum pop, but this was just cringy, probably because of the way they both sing the song and the awful lyrics. I just don't like this.. (24th)

09) Sarah Close- This is a nice pop song :) Its quite generic, but its the kind of generic i enjoy. Just an overall good song! (2 Points)

10) Iveta Mukuchyan- "Armenian Girls" MY WIG! The dislikes are from Azerbaijanis :P I really liked this which is shocking since i did not really like her other songs. Might do well, might not but really really enjoyed this! (10 Points)

11) Maggie Rogers- This was ok, i was bored halfway through though. Not bad, just wish it was more interesting. (22nd)

12) MUNA- Eh it's different but not a different i'm really liking. I like that it's unique but eh, just not my kind of thing. (21st)

13) Luna Shadows- So the first verse i was like hmm will prob just be generic, but that chorus really went OFF! It was so catchy! The verses are not bad at all just weaker than that amazing chorus! Has potential to get a really high score, like it will still get a good score but could of been higher :P (1 Point)

14) Kylie Minogue- This is destined to flop, but honestly it was a fun bop! Its nothing that special, but still good! (1 Point)

15) Lola Indigo- I think i heard this song from somewhere? I should be liking this, but atm its just ok, idk i think the chorus was really messy and so was the song. Sorry. (21st)

16) Patrice Roberts- My song :P Will just comment on why i chose this song for best of, well firstly its my best placement (thats eligible) but also cuz of the amount of high points it got, im pretty sure i got mostly 8s, 10s and 12s and alot of 0s, but hopefully the people that gave me those high points can give me high points here :P *prays* (if dolly style can get into the final, then Patrice Roberts can)

17) 21) Robert DeLong- I really liked the synths in this song! The whole production i enjoyed, i just don't really like the vocalist. Surprizingly did not mind this one though! (14th)

18) Aurora- Hmm i was quite bored. I can see a lot of people enjoying this, but not me. It kind of got better as it went on? But still meh. (24th)

19) Ashley O- Another song i wanted to send, but the song has a lot of the same lyrics from another song and did not wanna deal with a disqualification. I'm biased cuz i love black mirror, and the video is much darker when you know what Ashley had to go through (spoiler- drugged by her aunt and she controlled her to be a bubbly pop star when she really just wanted to be a rocker) and other fucked up shit happened lol. But i love this, Hey i'm Ashley Too! (10 Points)

20) Aly Ryan- Eurovision National Final Season BIAS! Cuz i've played this song on repeat for weeks now, stop sending in my favs. (12 Points)

21) Aura Dione- Naming ur song after a big artist... k. Ok honestly this was just so cute and quirky :p It has the country sound that i do enjoy, and the singer is likable! This song is sooo catchy too! I really liked this one :P (6 Points)

22) Hanne Mjøen- i think since this song is on the "spinning tv" youtube channel it will prob be underrated. Its an above average pop song, that's overall a very enjoyable bop! I really liked this a lot! (10 Points)

23) Kelsea Ballerini- If i participated i would've prob gave this some high points, this was a female country serve! I overall really enjoyed this, its a bop! (DNP)

24) Jetta- I was quite enjoying this, but not too sure about the chorus, it sounded a bit messy? Although i like synths :P I like this, could of been better though! (2 Points)

25) MARUV- The NF rule kinda screwed this one, i do remember not being a BIG fan of this at the start, but it grew on me.. and then we all know what happened lol. Why did the nf screw this one? Cuz i ranked it below a 70% score on first listen... which is below the "good" category, this song is really fun on more listens. I'm prob gonna get hated from Maruv fans cuz of the rule, although in theory its fair since i grade all songs on first listen and i should not grade this a 2nd time after listening to it like 10-15 times. (11th)

26) Jessica Andersson- I made this for you all to look at. https://imgur.com/ZZmJ6Yd (16th)

27) Eleni Foureira- I've not really liked much of her music except her eurovision music. I don't mind this one, but yeah still underwhelming. Overall decent. (19th)

28) Emma Bunton- This was a very cute start! A likable singer with a fun little bop! I quite liked this one!

29) HYO & 3LAU- More K-POP :) This was pretty fun! I like the rapping in this tbh, and its just overall a really catchy song! I liked this one a lot :) (3 Points)

30) Shiri Maimon- OMG i love hebrew its such a beautiful language :p So ofc a hebrew song with a classic style ballad = Lovely amazing song :) Just loved this one a lot, beautiful song and a beautiful voice! (10 Points)
1604 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
DallasAndrew comments

01) Lea Rue - 'Watching You' A dark, mysterious feeling inspiring from this entry, but the thing I most appreciate at it is the instrumental, which is simply great. It's one of the favourites, for sure.
02) Shura - 'What's It Gonna Be?' A song that was inspiring absoolutely nothing to me, a simple disco track.
03) Now United - 'Who Would Think That Love?' I know I've enjoyed this entry first time it was used. It has a catchy rythm, I think that it is mediocre in this contest though, the biggest problem is that it is really repetitive.
04) Ofenbach - 'Be Mine' The only time you don't have to fake your own entry... It's a great song, smooth and catchy at the same time.
05) Hannah Trigwell - 'Attention' A pretty banal song, I have no idea how it won a contest.
06) Yam Rafaeli - 'Shehake'ev Yimtsa Lo Chaverim' The chorus is really good, it's strong, the language is also a bonus.
07) Dagny - 'Love You Like That' It has some catchiness, but I don't think it's something to break the expectations.
08) Cher Lloyd - 'Oath (feat. Becky G)' A more like an old school pop/punk style. I've kinda enjoyed it.
09) Sarah Close - 'Call Me Out' I think it's a simply unmemorable entry. Next!
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - 'Armenian Girls' That oriental sounds wre really annoying. But also the only distinctive thing of this entry.
11) Maggie Rogers - 'Dog Years' Vocally, she's great. But the song said absolutely nothing. It's a 19th place in a 'Best of', regarding of how many weak songs did great in the contest, this is suggestive.
12) MUNA - 'Number One Fan' Another forgettable one... Next!
13) Luna Shadows - 'Cry Wolf' It's a series of totally uninteresting entries, nothing distictive, simply cheap and basic music.
14) Kylie Minogue - 'Into The Blue' Not a fan, but certainly more decent than the last couple of songs.
15) Lola Indigo - 'Ya No Quiero Na' It's more distinctive than other entries, it's strange that it is one of the entries that placed the worst. Ok, it's not good, but as an idea.
16) Patrice Roberts - 'Judgement Stage' She's got a strong voice, however this song is represented by a couple of messy screams that turns it all into a chaotic song.
17) Robert DeLong - 'Don't Wait Up' Dated, basic and uninteresting.
18) AURORA - 'Animal' Not at a really high level, but at least vocally it goes well. Just acceptable.
19) Ashley O - 'On a Roll' Great voice, weak song.
20) Aly Ryan - 'Wear Your Love' It has some rythm changes, which makes it interesting. Also catchy in parts, it's a decent winner.
21) Aura Dione - 'Shania Twain' I'm not a fan of her voice, but the song steals it. And I love Shania Twain.
22) Hanna Mjoen - 'Sounds Good To Me' All that prechorus preparation for... no chorus.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - 'Miss Me More' Nice vocals and strong music. A little basic, but certainly more interesting than most of the entries.
24) Jetta - 'Losing Control' The vibe is not exatly for me, however she has something attractive in her voice, the chorus is enjoyable.
25) MARUV - 'Siren Song' Never been a fan, I don't get the craziness about it. I was sure it wouldn't miss the contest.
26) Jessica Andersson - 'Party Voice' It's repetitive, a little dated, but certainly catchy and powerful. I've enjoyed it.
27) Eleni Foureira - 'Triumph' Really, really trashy and boring.
28) Emma Bunton - 'Baby Please Don't Stop' Sadly the song goes nowhere, even thoigh the chorus is kinda good, but the whole thing is just simple. And her voice remains in debts. I've enjoyed most of it, too bad it didn't go further.
29) HYO & 3LAU - 'Punk Right Now' Nothing I would come back for. Pretty cheap and boring.
30) Shiri Maimon - 'Breathing' As I've already said, the language is a bonus. The song is great, strong and emotional, smooth, with a lot of energy and good vocals at the same time.
1604 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
1. Lea Rue - I’m conflicted with this one. I adore the suspenseful elements and the production of the song, but the overall product doesn’t go off as much as I’d like it to. It’s not a bad song by any means, but I know I’m gonna like other stuff coming up more.
2. Shura - I’m afraid this will get a little lost in the crowd, but it was a pleasant and fun summer vibes type of song. I enjoyed it.
3. Now United - This is actually my first time hearing this song LMAO and let me tell you I... didn’t like it. This is so cheesy and I’m glad I’ve never had to hear it in my life until now.
4. Ofenbach - This was a whole lot of nothingness going on. I didn’t care for this entry at all.
5. Hannah Trigwell - This entry is THE WHOLE BOP and nothing less. Absolute pop perfection.
6. Yam Refaeli - I dig it, but it’s gonna get buried in a stream of bops, I’m afraid.
7. Dagny - I cant believe Katy Perry stole this song from her. Listening to Dagny’s song again it’s not AS similar to Katy’s as a remember. Nonetheless, it’s a great pop song.
8. Cher Lloyd - It is my OATH to the integrity of Tengaged Song Contest to give this song zero points!
9. Sarah Close - Oh bitch I forgot how STUNNING the production is in this song. Some of my favorite synths of the year probably.
10. Iveta Mukuchyan - Forgot how much of a ride that drop is LMAO. Not my typical cup of tea, but it’s fun at least.
11. Maggie Rogers - Pooh, you certainly had many occasions where you SNAPPED. This isn’t one of them.
12. MUNA - I used to love this when it was first in TSC. I still got my life, but I don’t stan it as much as I used to.
13. Luna Shadows - The chorus snaps, but the rest is a little underwhelming. Not bad by any means, but it could’ve popped off more.
14. Kylie Minogue - Don’t really listen to her all that much, but this kept my attention. It’s alright.
15. Lola Indigo - oh goodness I remember this song. It was very messy. It’s still messy. What’s even going on?
16. Patrice Roberts - These songs are SO hit or miss for me. I think Patrice kind of does the damn thing here.
17. Robert Delong - Beautiful synths... gorgeous synths... the actual song is simply fine though.
18. AURORA - Always adored her. This is one of her better efforts imo.
19. Ashley O - HEY I’M A HOE
20. Aly Ryan - Yeah it’s definitely a bop and a missed opportunity from whatever country this was
21. Aura Dione - There’s like... no substance to this. I’m over it.
22. Hanne Mjøen - It’s so basic, but I also have really grown to like it. I’m here for it.
23. Kelsea Ballerini - Pretty basic, but also pretty good. Really enjoyed it.
24. Jetta - I guess it’s supposed to be a front runner but I didn’t really care for it much? Like it’s not a bad song, but it’s not my style I guess.
25. MARUV - Eurovision 2020 will always be in Kiev in my eyes.
26. Jessica Andersson - I can finally CONFIRM that if I voted in this TSC... I think DIA would’ve won. I’m sorry Alex you usually have great taste, but this ain’t it.
27. Eleni Foureira - Not her best, but it’s ok because you’re Alyssa.
28. Emma Bunton - It was bad when I listened to it the first time and it’s bad now. Baby please, STOP.
29. HYO & 3LAU - Not even my best scoring entry of the first half by a long shot, but you can’t deny taste when you see it!
30. Shiri Maimon - HEBREW, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding of course but I don’t care for this sorry
1604 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Lea Rue        It's something i feel like i would listen to in the car in the summer on a long road trip.
02) Shura        it's one of those songs that just exist, but i will never think about again. like it was alright but i already forgot it
03) Now United        It's always funny to see this because it's like not bad but also just childish enough that it feels like they should just start a tv show and hope to ake it big with younger audiences... like become the new Wiggles or Barney and Friends or something
04) Ofenbach        Same boat as Lea Rue. Definitely a road trip song.
05) Hannah Trigwell        i don't like how she connects her words sometimes.Like I should be vibng more but can't because of it.
06) Yam Rafaeli        Yea. I'm not crazy about this and in a best of situation, this has no chance with me
07) Dagny        another one that kinda blends in the background and like meh by the end of it
08) Cher Lloyd        She's trying too hard to be cute. Like it's a decent song, but like she's trying too hard and it's making me hate it
09) Sarah Close        This goes into that subgroup of like it's there and alright. I feel like I need to make more tiers for these semis when doing my rankings.
10) Iveta Mukuchyan        I need her to come back to ESC and slay us again. Like this again has so many great elements that just connect well.
11) Maggie Rogers        This feels very lesbian binb music. I feel like ychm listens to this.
12) MUNA        ychm definitely listens to this because I know most of the lyrics from being in his car lol
13) Luna Shadows        I feel like i'm too committed to the 5 tier system that i can't split it at 13, but this lumps into the .. i need to spit the tier 3 category
14) Kylie Minogue        Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafriad to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
15) Lola Indigo        The music has me, but the vocals do not
16) Patrice Roberts        If this doesn't qualify, i'm crying
17) Robert DeLong        I like how bibbles is probably gonna be the only person to be in tier 5
18) AURORA        Honestly, not vibing with this today. Sorry.
19) Ashley O        I honestly never listened to this outside of the episode other than for tsc and i don't care
20) Aly Ryan        hopefully they learned not to rig the NF after robbing us of this bop making top 10 in ESC.
21) Aura Dione        again not her best, not her worst, but like ughh love her
22) Hanna Mjoen        add this to the summer roadtrip list
23) Kelsea Ballerini        I feel like this will get overlooked and that's a shame, should do well but probably wont
24) Jetta        i have too many in tier 3. who knows how this will turn out
25) MARUV        i stand by the statement that this would've won ESC.
26) Jessica Andersson        not my favorite MF song but i mean is a bop
27) Eleni Foureira        i mean yea it's not her best, but honestly the pre-chorus and chorus get me every time. Together we triumph
28) Emma Bunton        This gets stuck in my head at least once a week
29) HYO & 3LAU        Badster outsold
30) Shiri Maimon        girl can sing. like ballad wise this is one of the best
1604 days 10 hours ago
Dusty12910
01) Lea Rue - Very catchy and that chorus was electrifying.
02) Shura - It's good but in a "Best Of" contest I suspect this is going to be drowned out.
03) Now United - While I like the idea of the group, the song just isn't it.
04) Ofenbach - an interesting concept in theory but I just fail to enjoy this as much as I should in a best of contest.
05) Hannah Trigwell - I think this is the dark horse winner people aren't expecting. What a powerful pop song.
06) Yam Rafaeli - Alexito, what a great choice to send to the Best Of. I think this song is going to be respected a lot more this time around.
07) Dagny - Ashley O's sister, like Conchita/Ruth. This song really is pop perfection. The chorus is silky smooth and so powerful. Katy Perry stans RISE!
08) Cher Lloyd - I LOVE Cher Lloyd but I am scared of Becky G.
09) Sarah Close - This got 7th in it's original for a reason. It is kinda basic
10) Iveta Mukuchyan - I expected more from Iveta personally.
11) Maggie Rogers - I absolutely adore her and this song.
12) MUNA - this song slaps and it is currently on a bunch of my playlists.
13) Luna Shadows - basic bop but I quite enhoy it
14) Kylie Minogue - not her best, not her worst.
15) Lola Indigo - 17th place with 48 points and I expect it to do worse this time
16) Patrice Roberts - Quite an international bop that I'll always enjoy
17) Robert DeLong - this is the best attempt at my least favorite style of music.
18) AURORA - Not really into this one, just sorta flat line.
19) Ashley O  - The way she misconstructed and redefined what it meant to convey and obtain the concupiscent clearance showing us that idiosyncratic is ebulliently inevitable while simultaneously substantiating the superiority of women... she IS the moment.
20) Aly Ryan - two bops back to fucking back.
21) Aura Dione - Dustin loves this song so this gets points from me!
22) Hanna Mjoen - This is something I'd submit and pray it'd do well.
23) Kelsea Ballerini - PTP with the country bop! Gotta love it.
24) Jetta - This is getting too hard to differentiate my favoties. I love it
25) MARUV _ I have fallen out of love with it.
26) Jessica Andersson - I WILL ALWAYS BE IN LOVE WITH THIS
27) Eleni Foureira - IDK these post eurovision songs are just not my favorite
28) Emma Bunton - Emma slays but this song is eh
29) HYO & 3LAU - Out of all the kpop songs I don't know if this one is my fave
30) Shiri Maimon - WOW vocals. she killed it
1604 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Lea Rue- Amazingly crafted dark song. This really is right up my alley, it took a little for me to get around to it but now I did I adore it
02) Shura- Didnt remember this. Did this appear in some type of TV show? As far as this type of retro songs go, I actually enjoyed this. Retro sound isnt really my thing generally but I fuck with this
03) Now United- Just as I thought: trash. Now really this is catchy but trashy.
04) Ofenbach- Now I love this type of music, this did play around here in Portugal and honestly this is just a chill yet very very catchy boppy song. I am really into the delivery as well
05) Hannah Trigwell- Ok now this one I find so overrated. Like its not bad by all means I may even give this points I dont know but I just dont think its all that like some people make it out to be. Still, I like this
06) Yam Rafaeli- Ok this one for some reason just never sticked with me while on paper it is a very me song: strong male vocal with dark yet pop vibes to the song. i just find this slightly forgettble I guess
07) Dagny- Why was Katy Perry allowed? Anyways, this is legit Never Really Over but with worse vocal delivery. Which is what turns me off from this. I dont like her voice, I said what I said
08) Cher Lloyd- THIS MY OATH TO LOU. Now really I ironically enjoy this, its catchy, trashy, cheesy. I found myself actually listening to this post contest.
09) Sarah Close- Here I like the verses but I feel like the chorus was a bit of a letdown. Its just not strong enough, both the delivery and instrumental needed to be more evident and pumped up
10) Iveta Mukuchyan- *claps at Rick* FUCK YES. This ethno pop trash is just giving me life and it hasnt lost a single bit of its perfection since the very first contest of the year. That part in the MV the girls are flexing their butts on the benches made me slightly straight
11) Maggie Rogers- I remember enjoying this back then. I still truly think this, as far as alternative music goes, its pretty top notch. I like the voice, I like the chill vibes, the chorus is strong enough. I just think I'll most definitely forget this at the time of voting
12) MUNA- There is something a little unfinished about this in the verses. And her voice is a little too full of effects for me. I dont know this is another one thats my type on paper but the execution just seems a little poor here
13) Luna Shadows- Ok I like this its just a cute little song. Theres nothing groundbreaking about this, but I really like the chorus and this is honestly brilliant pop ballad
14) Kylie Minogue- Alright this is a bit of a snap specially at the chorus. Like the verses are a tad bkeh but that chorus truly did that to be honest
15) Lola Indigo- Overrated. That drop just cuts the mood for me. Itsvery what I would hear on the club here in Portugal but also the type of song I would only enjoy at the club with a couple of drinks
16) Patrice Roberts- This is actually fucking horrible. Yet I stan it so much because of how upbeat it is I am just living here and bopping
17) Robert DeLong- This isnt too bad tho it mixes two things im typically not a huge fan of: retro type sounds and rock. But this is actually pretty good, its soft enough for me to not scrap it only based on it being rock. its edgy and raunchy enough for me
18) AURORA- I mean its my song
19) Ashley O- BABY IM A HOE. Another ironic stan. Its catchy, but I feel like for me it may get lost on this sea of bigger competitors. Either way iconic, oh honey...
20) Aly Ryan- One of my favorite ESC rejects, Wear Your Love is an amazing pop tune. It is a shame Aly Ryan was up against the clearly better song 'Sister' by S!sters but its still an iconic pop song.
21) Aura Dione- Ok this one is another one I don't get. It just has too much of a country sound to it for my taste I guess but I just dont get why people like it so much.
22) Hanna Mjoen- I love this type of pluck synth beats so I really like this. The verses are stronger then the chorus but it does its job as well. I like this a lot to be honest
23) Kelsea Ballerini- Alicia at her finest. Also country pop at its finest. Why care about Aura Dione when Kelsea is right here? Empowering lyrics and song, beautifully sung and country but not too country to turn me off of it
24) Jetta- Really alternative however the verses are pretty fine. The chorus is kinda weird I wish the beat would change a little more troughout it. This is ok
25) MARUV- We all know this, we all love or loved this at the time. It kinda holds up. The horns start to annoy me but I like it anyways
26) Jessica Andersson- This is iconic just because it won so randomly. Anywayyyy this is an ok pop tune, I ain't too crazy about it, but the lyrics are iconic
27) Eleni Foureira- I want to hate this for the really little melodies in the delivery of miss Eleni Yeah yeah Fire Foureira but this is really iconic so yeah
28) Emma Bunton- I actually enjoy the instrumental here but her voice absolutely does not match the song. Like at all. This ends up being pretty vanilla tbh
29) HYO & 3LAU- I FEEL SO PUNK RIGHT NOW. This was such a grower once it got entered here like damn Hyo came THROUGH with this one. Ya go girl
30) Shiri Maimon- Heres another song I never truly got. I just find the music old fashioned and very dated for my own taste

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!