This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Certain rankings that seem to be tolerated in this group

Topic » Certain rankings that seem to..

1596 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
4. SUNMI - Lalalay // Sent by ianfitz0012 // TSC 368, 3rd place, 103 points (12 points given).

*fans self* SUNMI is without a doubt my k-pop IT GIRL (bias??? does that only apply to groups??? again, teach me how to k-pop, girls). None of the stuff I've heard of hers sounds the same, she's so unique, her visuals are amazing. An icon, really.

It got 3rd, but I'm still unsure about how the k-pop girls feel about this. Leave your comments below, like and subscribe! But in all seriousness, I can't pinpoint EXACTLY what it is about this that I adore (you know, other than the entire package), but alas, it's.my.song.
1596 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well if she鈥檚 a solo u can say she鈥檚 a bias. Then I can also pick an ult bias aka your fav bias out of all your biases (and from what I鈥檓 gathering yes Sunmi seems like a ult for u)
1596 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
EDUCATING ME. <3
1596 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Ok now I only need KWAYE in this and my life is complete 馃ぃ
1596 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
Lalalay is so basic compared to siren and heroine
1596 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I know I asked SPECIFICALLY for feedback on this one, but she is my fucking ult so how dare you criticize anything she does?

#InsanityIsOverParty
1596 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
Maybe if she stanned LOONA
1595 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I like Lalalay the verses are like the best verses in a Sunmi song the chorus doesn鈥檛 quite live up but I stan anyway
1595 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
1595 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
its in korean, so plus points, but its not boy korean, so minus points!
1595 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
3. Hannah Trigwell - "Attention" // Sent by Aquamarine // TSC 358, 1st place, 142 points (12 points given).

Full disclosure: I was totally unsure of what I was going to do this entire time when it got to the top 3. After more stress than one should endure doing a ranking that will mean nothing in the very near future, I went with My Heart (by Minelli).

The chorus of this song, and I cannot stress this enough, is PERFECTION. It's so catchy and delivered so well. The rest of the track is fantastic as well, but what it comes down to for me is staying power. While I think I'll be listening to this for years down the line, I just feel more confident about the two ahead of it (and one of them has already stood the test of time, so there's that).

I imagine this will be one of the strong favorites to win Best Of and it's so deserving of that.
1595 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2. Azealia Banks - "Chasing Time" // Sent by Insanity // TSC 343, 2nd place, 116 points (12 points given).

A difficult decision would not have had to be made had I just excluded this from my list like I would have done in previous years. I'd LOVE to completely cop out here and do a tie for first, but alas, like gugudan, I'M NOT THAT TYPE.

I love this song equally to my number 1 and it has stood the test of time as something I've gone back to throughout the years. But at the end of the day, baby, I'm a socially conscious decently woke type of bitch and I questioned "can I COMPLETELY separate the artist from their art?" I mean, clearly to a large extent because it's NUMBER FUCKING TWO ON A LIST OF TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SONGS. But just woke enough to not give the #1 spot to someone that uses the previously bannable f-word in a hateful manner towards the only group of people that actually support her music (amongst a handful of other VERY questionable CHOICES).

As far as the song is concerned, it's easily the best thing she's done. It was the perfect combination of song writing, rapping, and singing that never really fully came together for her until this. I adore it and have adored it for a while, but that slightly bitter taste in my mouth (homophobia???) is there from time to time.

So maybe at the end of the day this IS a bit of a cop out, and unlike gugudan, I *AM* that type.
1595 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1. Samm Henshaw - "The World Is Mine" // Sent by Patrick319 // TSC 371, 6th place, 90 points (12 points given).

"Nothing in the rearview but wasted time" should be the tagline for this ranking because SRSLY TIME CONSUMING. I feel you, Samm.

It seems fitting (and sad) that I originally was not going to do a list this year and Patrick jokingly(?) suggested I do it after finding out that this was one of my favorite songs of the year inside or outside of TSC. Giving him that satisfaction was not an easy decision, but alas, here.we.are.

Perfect delivery, great vocal, the beat is very hip hop inspired (Made You Look by Nas would like a word), good song writing, amazing overall vibe. It just has everything for me and it's 100% my style. I had contemplated sending it from the second I first heard it, but probably more than anything before it, I was afraid that it wouldn't click well with the group and I'd get my panties in a bunch. For the genre, I think it hit it out of the park based on expectations here and I wish that -I- was the one that had the stones to send it.
1595 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
New page to post 250.
1595 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
New page to post 250.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!