This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Certain rankings that seem to be tolerated in this group

Topic » Certain rankings that seem to..

1596 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14. EVERGLOW - "Adios" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 366, 1st place, 155 points (12 points given).

We go from a completely unique and powerful piece to a hodgepodge of preexisting songs! And that's totally fine, because it's hard to be original these days and this slaps so unbelievably hard that I couldn't fathom placing it any lower. ^_^

Now that I'm a k-pop girl, I can also say that Yiren is my bias and her whisper vocal right before the drop has ruined so many pairs of panties.
1596 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13. MARUV - "Siren Song" // Sent by CharlieBibi // TSC 346, 1st place, 136 points (6 points given).

I played this to the point where I was *almost* sick of it before 346, but I do regret not giving it my 12 in hindsight even if it won regardless of my sins. This is still something that I definitively prefer as a live production (leg shotgun remains undefeated), but it's just so ridiculously mysterious and sexy that I'll take it any way I can get it.

I can only imagine how tired people who aren't fans of MARUV are at this point.
1596 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12. VINCINT - "Please Don't Fall In Love" // Sent by Talian // TSC 351, 3rd place, 134 points (12 points given).

Serving me a little Titus Andromedon vocal. Serving me a little Alex Newell vocal. Serving me passion. Serving me drama. This isn't for everyone, but it's 100% for me.
1596 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Yeah this was definitely my fav entry of mine this year 😍
1596 days 16 hours ago
Talian
And just noticed, thanks for all the love. I counted 8 entries by me (9 if you count “Sax” since I take credit for that masterpiece as well☺️).  Also I know (because I KNOW) Antonia will be in here so I am just 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😘
1596 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
You've got a bunch of stuff outside of the top 100 too, Talian. I believe you had the second most entries overall in my top 250 other than Patrick (ew, right?). More love to come!
1596 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11. Loren Gray - "Can't Do It (feat. Saweetie)" // Sent by Insanity // TSC 357, 4th place, 103 points (12 points given).

A subtle sax M A S T E R P I E C E. Saweetie also delivered a killer feature. This is on my Spotify Wrapped top five, so you can only imagine that I overplayed this to death which may have hurt it at the end of the day, but it still absolutely does *it* for me.
1596 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
**********************************************************TOP 10**********************************************************
1596 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
10. Riton & Kah-Lo - "Fake I.D." // Sent by Patrick319 // TSC 345, 15th place, 56 points (12 points given).

[Chorus]
3, 6, 9
Girls wanna drink wine
Tell the man not to waste your time
If the man broke, the man he a joke
So you gotta get loose with the Henny and the coke
3, 2, 1
Girls wanna have fun
If the man don't dance, he's done
Tell him move on, get the man gone
Now can I get a coke with my rum?

3, 6, 9, girls wanna drink wine
3, 2, 1, girls wanna have fun

3, 6, 9, girls wanna drink wine
3, 2, 1, girls wanna have fun

[Hook]
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D

[Verse]
2-2, 4, 8
Some boys wanna hate
But you can't even contemplate
We all down, the best in the town
So you gotta get lit to the champion sound
1, 2, 3, pick a fake I.D
Shit, you can't even drink with me
You can't hang, you got no plan
So you gotta make room now for the next man

[Chorus]
3, 6, 9
Girls wanna drink wine
If the man broke, the man, he a joke
3, 2, 1
Girls wanna have fun

[Hook]
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D

[Bridge]
Gotta get that bar
Gotta work real hard
Streets are your catwalk
Make your body talk that talk

Not to waste my time
If you see a broke man sign
If the man can't whine
You gotta get next in line

[Hook]
Ya, ya
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
Pick a, pick a fake I.D
1596 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
9. Lea Rue - "Watching You" // Sent by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 354, 1st place, 172 points (did not participate).

Upon review, one of the most deserving winners of the year. It's such a haunting track, everything is so on point. I'll cut this short because while listening to and writing for this, I want to scramble up my entire top 10 and I am so tired of ranking. It's gr8.
1596 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
8. ANTONIA - "Touch Me" // Sent by Talian // TSC 378, 5th place, 88 points (12 points given).

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is so effortlessly sexy. I feel like I could get away with using the most flattering Photoshopped picture of myself on an app and get away with it if I set the mood with this when they show up (jk no host).
1596 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
7. Tinashe - "Die A Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks)" // Sent by PennyTrationStan // TSC 379, 9th place, 64 points (12 points given).

https://i.ibb.co/xhqh0z5/diealilbit.gif

WHO GOT THE ROOM I TAKE WHAT I LIKE
WHO GOT, WHO GOT THE SMOKE I LIKE TO GET BY
I NEED ENOUGH TO LAST THE WHOLE TIME
TO LAST THE WHOLE NIGHT, TO LAST MY WHOLE LIFE

She had some cute little songs before this *HIT* but she officially graduated from Tennis Shoe to Tinashe with this one. I will never sleep on you again, girl. This had the potential to be my #1 if not for the random children talking bits, but apparently it's her little brothers so that's fucking adorable and excusable and totally absolves her from any wrongdoing. Great artist, even better big sister. <3

Ms. Banks serving the best rap feature in TSC this year too, for the record.
1596 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
6. Normani - "Motivation" // Sent by ianfitz0012 // TSC 366, 3rd place, 112 points        (10 points given).

DO YOUR THING, GIRL.

If this was Tengaged Video Contest, this would be #1 without a shadow of a doubt. All of the throwback inspiration here is so amazing. The visuals, the choreo, whewwwww. Shawn Mendes' beard truly wishes she could. The song on its own is super cute, catchy, and ridiculously underrated. I've barely been able to get it out of my head since it came out, and it's been a hot minute.

DO YOUR THING, GIRL.
1596 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
5. Jetta - "Losing Control" // Sent by QueenMichelle // TSC 354, 2nd place, 131 points (did not participate).

I know I *just* said Lea Rue had one of the most deserving winning entries of the year, but I guess I can feel that way about that while still giving this a slight edge. I've liked some of Jetta's previous work, but even still, I was completely blown away by this when I started compiling songs for my list. I had listened to Lea Rue immediately after 354 and thought there was no way anything from that contest would even compare, and even initially had "Watching You" ranked above this, but at the end of the day this continues to grow on me more and more (even as I'm typing this I've considered bumping it up). The entire feel of it is so pleasing to me, the pacing, the vocal, the vibe, EVERYTHING. Okay, sorry for this internal dialogue that could have just been edited because I'm writing this days prior to anyone seeing it, but I'm bumping this up LMFAO.

Update: It was 8th, it's now 7th.
Update: It was 7th, it's now 6th.
Update: It's 5th. Final answer.
1596 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
YASSSS JETTA! OMG I DIDNT EXPECT ANY MORE SONGS ON THIS. Steve comes through with his impeccable taste yet again.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!