This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Certain rankings that seem to be tolerated in this group

Topic » Certain rankings that seem to..

1568 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
22. Ashley O - "On A Roll" // Sent by DanielKennedy111 // TSC 357, 2nd place, 145 points (8 points given).

Nobody wants this horrid meme to die more than I do, but while we're here...

https://i.ibb.co/VQ8J5Gx/asho.gif

I tried avoiding this entirely until I was forced to listen to it here, as I still hadn't seen the episode of Black Mirror. Initially, this fell victim to being overhyped to the point where it couldn't meet expectations, but it wasn't long until I was Ashley Too.
1568 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
21. Olivia Holt - "Bad Girlfriend" // Sent by Talian // (TSC 373, 6th place, 91 points (12 points given).

A basic Olivia Holt song ranking super high for me again? It's more likely than you think. There's songs with deep lyrical content ranked way below this whilst Olivia Holt is struggling with her white girl problems. I'm legit drinking a pumpkin spice cold brew (gotta get 'em while you can, girls) while I'm typing this ranking up and it's never felt more right. I love this and while there's some guilt associated with it, there's clearly NO SHAME.
1568 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
Tic Boom is so good and TSC letting it NQ is a crime
1567 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
*******************************TOP 20*******************************
1567 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
20. The Unlikely Candidates - "Novocaine" // Sent by Talian // TSC 360, 1st place, 115 points (12 points given).

ALERT: A MALE ROCK ENTRY MADE IT INTO MY TOP 20. I don't think I need to say anything else.
1567 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
how heterosexual of you
1567 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
19. Kesha - "Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)" // Sent by Eoin // TSC 377, 3rd place, 128 points (10 points given).

This is definitely my favorite thing from Kesha since her return. There's objectively BETTER stuff she's done in that time period, but again, this is my FAVORITE. What can I say? I like fun! Shout out to Big Freedia for the feature, it elevated an already great song with a little pizzazz.
1567 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
18. SICKOTOY - "You Don't Love Me (feat. Roxen)" // Sent by QueenMichelle // TSC 375, 3rd place, 94 points (12 points given).

Sad-girl sexy. I love myself an effortless seeming subtle sexy vocal and the production carries it well. Dark and mysterious as well. Love.
1567 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
17. TeaMarrr - "One Job" // Sent by Talian // TSC 343, 8th place, 64 points (10 points given).

My forever mood. So much sass and attitude. It's so much more catchy than I originally gave it credit for, too.
1567 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
16. Yam Refaeli - "Shehake'ev Yimtsa Lo Chaverim" // Sent by Alexito // TSC 340        3rd place, 104 points (12 points given).

The Hebrew Hammer has been dropped, girls. The Hebrew + the grit in his voice + intense production to match. This caught me entirely by surprise the first time and still manages to despite me hearing it a pretty decent amount of times. Powerful.
1567 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15. ANOHNI - "Drone Bomb Me" // Sent by UnicornChicken // TSC 342, 11th place, 69 points (10 points given).

This is the saddest and most beautiful shit on my list and I'd assume one of the most divisive (eDgYyyYY!!!). A political statement, powerful vocals, amazing visuals (I know, it's not Tengaged Video Contest, but these are MY RANKINGS AND NOT YOURS). I genuinely wanted to rank it higher, but it's not something that I can play on repeat like everything above it unless I want to sink further into seasonal depression. Dare I say it -- it's too good for TSC.
1567 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
my god there's room for everyone!
1567 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
EXPLODE MY CRYSTAL GUTS.
1567 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LAY MY PURPLE ON THE GRASS.
1567 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Drone Bomb Me is DEFINITELY too good for TSC.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!