This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Certain rankings that seem to be tolerated in this group

Topic » Certain rankings that seem to..

1601 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
46. Naïka - "Oh Mama" // Sent by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 363, 1st place, 126 points (12 points given).

Spreads like buttah. One of the most chill, smoothest, effortless yet effective (don't say bop, Steve).... bops from this year of TSC.
1600 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
45. Ben Hazlewood - "Drive On" // Sent by Alexito // TSC 339, 4th place, 107 points (8 points given).

Now that it's been established that I don't hate men (in the context of music!), let me remind you that this did really well in the.first.contest.of.the.year.where.everyone.was.bringing.their.A.game. I'm not exactly sure why I'm drawn to this so much, but I've listened to it more times than I'd like to admit. When it's right, it's right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

44. Nick Bateman & Elijah Woods - "Red Flags (feat. Jocelyn Alice)" // Sent by Patrick319 // TSC 366, 4th place, 111 points (8 points given).

I'm going to commend myself for not showing any thirst throughout this ranking, but I'm only human and it must be said that Nick Bateman looks absolutely DELISH in the video still. A dark brooding instrumental with Jocelyn Alice serving vocals that fit it perfectly.

https://i.ibb.co/8NgMKsk/redflags.gif
1600 days 21 hours ago
ianfitz0012
16 hours 38 min agoPatrick319
RAYE was robbed again
1600 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Tell that to the other girls who cut her sooner, unless you only care about my opinion and in that case you're so right. <333333 I still cannot believe that Molly Hammar outplaced her, lmfao.
1600 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
43. DAY6 - "Shoot Me" // Sent by ryan5676 // TSC 370, 3rd place, 94 points (10 points given).

Who can relate? Woooooo!

One of the most surprising, if not the most surprising entry for me this year. When I thought I male "k-pop" down, this smacked me right upside the head with the rock elements. It starts out pleasant, but that chorus is what really does it for me.

42. Duncan Laurence - "Love Don't Hate It" // Sent by Alexito // TSC 376, 11th place, 63 points (5 points given).

Steve Fritz, confirmed meninist.

This didn't hit me right off the bat like "Arcade" did (if I was ranking Eurovision songs in here, whewwww Chile, it would be extremely high) but I played it to death after the contest and I didn't get sick of it all. He's got such vulnerability in his voice that really sells whatever he's singing.
1600 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
HIGH LIGHTS MADE IT!!! If you weren't an intellectual before, that status has firmly been established now. The power this list has
1600 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
ok this is turning into my top 100 list

the novelty of some of these songs will have worn off the public once I get to them in my ranking
1600 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
ALSO love don't hate it has really grown on me

it's probably just outside my top 100 currently BUT would sneak in over time
1600 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
41. SALIO - "Wayside" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 349, 2nd place, 118 points (did not participate).

A few people in the TSC chat were talking about this like it's the best thing that has ever existed, and me not participating in 349 was over here like "who the fuck is Heather?!?" I have since seen the light. It's one of the best vibe entries of the year. It's right on the borderline of being too cool for school, but it's an e x p e r i e n c e.
1600 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
40. Angie Rose - "Fight Like A Man" // Sent by CharlieBibi // TSC 369, 2nd place, 119 points (12 points given).

One time Angie Rose punched me in the face. It was AWESOME.
1600 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
SALIO, the best song that has ever existed? I think they meant the worst.
1600 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I believe you meant Shingai.
1600 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
SALIO is just fantastic. Patrick, STFU.
1600 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
39. Iveta Mukuchyan - "Armenian Girls" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 339, 3rd place, 112 points (12 points given).

My mommy (despite being like 2 years older than me) really delivered this ethnic banger, huh? I've slightly pulled away from this since it was entered, but it's still absolutely worthy of this spot.
1600 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
38. Vera Blue - "The Way That You Love Me" // Sent by Alexeh23 // TSC 370, 6th place, 90 points (7 points given).

The transition to the chorus is the star of this one. It's sexy without trying too hard.

37. Channel Tres - "Controller" // Sent by Tepr // TSC 346, 22nd place, 37 points (12 points given).

I feel like this was sent specifically for me and nobody else, so the fact that it managed to receive 25 points besides mine is a feat in itself. Tepr sends some pretty out there and different shit and it doesn't always click with me, but it's always so welcome and appreciated regardless just to keep me on my toes. Come back to me, Tepr!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!