This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Certain rankings that seem to be tolerated in this group

Topic » Certain rankings that seem to..

1606 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
U right hun Blaya absolutely snaps with Eu Avisei. Portuguese gal pride of the nation, we shake our asses to it at the club
1606 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
RAYE was robbed again
1606 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
as a portuguese gal, i can confirm
1606 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
IM DYING PENNYTRATIONSTAN IS FROM PORTUGAL?
1606 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
LMFAO YES
1606 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
OLÁ ICON ESTAMOS JUNTOS HIT ME UP
1606 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
BLAYA BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER. YOU LOVE TO SEE IT.
1606 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
55. Agnes - "Nothing Can Compare" // Sent by Alexito // TSC 378, 4th place, 90 points (10 points given).

Empirical evidence that Alexito doesn't just provide us with the few good men that exist in the world. This shit is like an audio weighted blanket, and good thing because otherwise I could just float away to this. Such a soothing entry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

54. 3YE - "OOMM (Out Of My Mind)" // Sent by ianfitz0012 // TSC 373, 9th place, 81 points (7 points given).

It starts out fine and all, above average k-pop entry and then all of a sudden that whisper vocal hook comes in and ROCKS MY FUCKING WORLD. Yes, I'm that easily impressed.

53. Grace Carter - "Heal Me" // Sent by Alexeh23 // TSC 341, 6th place, 92 points (8 points given).

I was going to copy and paste last years write-up for a Grace entry, but come to find out that I literally just copied and pasted a bunch of synonyms for "gorgeous" from thesaurus.com.

So I'll leave it to you to think of your own this time.
1606 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
I’m so worried I still have 0 entries on your list Steve........

Did I just slay that hard, or did I hardly slay?
1606 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
52. Jessie Ware - "Selfish Love" // Sent by PrincessTeePee // TSC 365, 2nd place, 114 points (8 points given).

Ladies and gentleman, we're beyond the point of my write-up's where I'm completely over it (at least for tonight, as I've pre-written a shit ton of them, so I'm just going to copy and paste an articulate comment from PoohSnap because I have nothing else to offer:

"This neo-noir masterpiece is definitely racking up some adoration from me! Phe-nomenal. Her voice is beautiful."

51. Seinabo Sey - "I Owe You Nothing" // Sent by ryan5676 // TSC 355, 6th place, 85 points (did not participate).

I knew this was entered while I stepped away for a few weeks, but it was a giant surprise when I found while shortlisting that it was RYAN that sent it. W H A T? This is the furthest thing in my mind from a Ryan entry. It's another case of something that doesn't have too much replay value or else it would be ranked much higher. Instrumental, vocal, lyrical content and theme. Monique Heart stunniiiiiiiiing.
1606 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
***************TOP 50 AND SUCH***************

The time has come, some would say it will be the High Light of this ranking, and some would say that I just ripped Alexeh's thread title.

50. Charlotte Adigéry  - "High Lights" // Sent by Alexeh23 // 358, 20th place, 35 points (5 points given).

https://i.ibb.co/P9yLQ4L/alexeh.gif

It me. I'm nobody. But also Judy, Penelope, Sandy (on a Sunday), or Cassandra (on a Monday). Matongé is my home stay.

So, there's at least 50 songs on here that I listen to more than this... and I know I shouldn't do this, but... I love synthetic wigs A LOT. One day we're all going to look back at "High Lights" by Charlotte Adigéry and realize that she basically invented music. Crackhead Energy™ (credit: Rick T Worick) is a term that has never been so apt before.

All jokes aside, this is one of the strangest entries in TSC that has stuck with me outside of a listen or two. It's definitely not for everyone and I'm still completely shocked that it made it out of a semi, but I adore it.
1606 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
49. CLC - "No" // Sent by TolisKalkas // TSC 339, 14th place, 55 points (5 points given).

Good placement? No.
Bop? Yes.

This came before the huge wave of successful k-pop entries in TSC when it became more accepted by the community. I think that's a shame because I feel like this could have done so much better at a later date. For me (spoilers), I feel like it's a tier below the top k-pop entries of the year, but alas, it still goes off. If the chorus was a banger, I think this might have been *THE ONE* though.
1605 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
48. Labrinth - "Miracle" // Sent by Eoin // TSC 357, 10th place, 79 points (10 points given).

I feel like a broken record, but with a little more replay value for me, this could have a higher spot. The vocal (as per usual with Labrinth) is lovely and soulful and the production is unique enough to make it stand out.
1605 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm regretting not even short listing high lights

the clown jumped out
1605 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/f5/d4/faf5d4ec83540107213c878fa39abf06.gif

47. 5 Seconds of Summer - "Teeth" // Sent by Patrick319 // TSC 369, 1st place, 151 points (10 points given).

The past year and a half or so has taught me that 5SoS is definitely one of the top radio acts. Despite hearing some of their stuff before "Youngblood" they could be walking down the street and I wouldn't know a thing. What a breakout. It's not my typical gig, but it's done so well that I can't knock a single thing about it. That chorus is disgustingly good.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!