This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 372 Final

Topic » TSC 372 Final

1682 days 13 hours ago
LornaHollas
9. I always enjoy Hayley's voice, sounds different than most of paramores work. Quite like this, very atmospheric!
1682 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Britney Spears - 'I Love Rock N Roll' (Original by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts)
.be
1682 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Britney Spears - Lmao I don’t think this will be joining the Britney win club! Again I was expecting a bit more to this for Britney’s standards, it was alright I guess but I was a little underwhelmed. That said Break the Ice won for some reason so maybe this will too!
1682 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
10. Lol I've always kind of loved this version! Definitely a guilty pleasure
1682 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Heart - 'Alone' (Original by i-Ten)

1682 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
11. Another song that I did not know was a cover! I love this song so much, it's such an 80s power ballad!
1682 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Heart - Tonight I’m learning that my research into iconic covers was really bad because I somehow didn’t know this was a cover either. Definitely one of their best, definitely a classic, like it a lot.
1682 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Tinta Turnter - 'The Best' (original by Legendary Eurovision Songstress Bontie Tyler)

1682 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Tinta Turnter - Another classic! That chorus is legendary. These comments are getting shorter but I’m stanning this too! Aged like a fine wine.
1682 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
12. Another song I didn't know was a cover! This is such a great song, definitely my favourite Tina Turner song!
1682 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) Björk - 'It's Oh So Quiet' (Original by Horst Winter)

.be
1682 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Björk - I was so ready to hate this because Bjork tends to be a bit tooooo out there for me but THIS IS A COVER TOO? Without a doubt my favourite of hers, just the right amount of out there. It’s a mess but the good kind of mess. Love it.
1682 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
13. I love this song so much! Queen of Iceland bjork makes it her own with her unique style and voice. Loves it!
1682 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
Gonna have to stop there as I've got an early start tomorrow. Thanks for hosting Tolis!
1682 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
14) Lou Bega - 'Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of...)' (Original by Dámaso Pérez Prado)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!