This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 372 Final

Topic » TSC 372 Final

1670 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
i'll help!!!
1670 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
o
1670 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Kim Petras - 'Human' (Original by The Killers)

1670 days 7 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Yes
1670 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Kim Petras - LMAO WHO DID THIS?? I mean… I’m loving the energy of sending a random Kim Petras Spotify Sessions cover on the same day she drops another iconic Halloween album, but this is so strange. Not a combination I was ever expecting, and not really a combination I ever wanted to hear. It was alright? I’m so confused.
1670 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) Mark Ronson - 'Valerie (ft. Amy Winehouse)' (Original by The Zutons)

1670 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Kind of wish we waited so she could have a Halloween song entered for October. This was quite nice though, nice acoustic sound and her voice is great.
1670 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Mark Ronson - I can’t believe with all the research I did trying to find iconic songs that were covers I let this slip through! Amy was incapable of a bad song and this song especially will always be fantastic. Adore this, still sounds as brilliant as it did back when it was first released. Possibly one of my favourite songs of all time so I’m mad I completely overlooked this but well at least I get to vote for it instead.
1670 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Marilyn Manson - 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)' (Original by Eurythmics)

1670 days 6 hours ago
LornaHollas
2. I love this song! Amy Winehouse is one of my faves and my Nan is called Valerie so it reminds me of her :)
1670 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
whoever sent Kim Petras is getting banned from the group
1670 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Marilyn Manson - Yeah this is not a cover I needed in my life. The original is a gem, I ‘get’ this to the extent that I’m predicting it to get like 27 points this week but yeah it’s not my thing. Goes from boring and dirgey to overly loud and messy, it’s all over the place. Didn’t enjoy this at all bring back KIM PETRAS SPOTIFY SESSIONS.
1670 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) The Pussycat Dolls - 'Don't Cha (Feat. Busta Rhymes)' (Original by Tori Alamaze)

1670 days 6 hours ago
LornaHollas
3. I don't think anyone can beat Annie Lennox but I've always kind of liked this version. He makes it way more creepy than the original!
1670 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) The Pussycat Dolls - Yeah I mean this is good! Being completely honest, it’s not a song I’ve ever really LOVED necessarily but it’s an iconic song. Never realised it was a cover which is usually the sign of a really good cover. It’s fun. I never know how to comment on songs I’ve known for years lmao but yeah this has always been a bop.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!