This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 372 Final

Topic » TSC 372 Final

1669 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Boyce Avenue - 'Here Without You' (Originally by 3 Doors Down)

1669 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
4. Didn't know this was a cover, this was my jam back in 2006! It's still holds up now!
1669 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Boyce Avenue - Sounds about white. This week is a week of two halves so far and this goes into the half otherwise known as the bin! That’s a little harsh, he’s got a good voice if nothing else. Sorry I just found this really dull I’m struggling.
1669 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Miranda Cosgrove - 'About You Now' (Original by Sugababes)

1669 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
5. Not really my sort of thing, found it kind of boring and went on for what seemed ages
1669 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Miranda Cosgrove - Omg how did I have no idea this existed LMAO… love the original and I unashamedly love Miranda Cosgrove so I was living for this. Doesn’t really do anything new with this song but in this case that’s a good thing, why mess with perfection?
1669 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) The Exclusive Strings - 'Hard Rock Hallelujah' (Original by Lordi)

1669 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
6. Love her but never liked her version of this song. Sugababes are better!
1669 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) The Exclusive Strings - I respect these string covers of songs even though 95% of them put me to sleep. This started off pretty, appreciated the very different take on the song. It was more lively than I originally thought it was going to be, not sure if that was in a good way though as the non-string parts felt pretty cheap. Unsure on this at the moment, it’s okay.
1669 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
7. I love the original and it's one of my favourite Eurovision songs, I don't know how to feel about this version. I want to like it but it doesn't really work for me I'm afraid
1669 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Eden Xo - 'Hold Me Now' (Original by Thompson Twins)

1669 days 18 hours ago
LornaHollas
8. It somehow sounds like a childish Christmas song
1669 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Hayley Williams - 'Nineteen' (Original by Tegan & Sara)

1669 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Eden Xo - Another cover I’d completely forgotten about! Possibly because I never really saw it as a cover again, this has a very Eden feel to it. It’s Eden at her best, which is pretty damn great. Retro synthy pop goodness, good stuff.
1669 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Hayley Williams - For a Hayley/Tegan and Sara crossover I was expecting something a lot more substantial than this. It was pretty I guess, but it didn’t really do anything for me. Didn’t have enough to it for it to get away with not going anywhere. Bleh.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!