This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 370 Final

Topic » TSC 370 Final

1707 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Labrinth & Zendaya - You already know this is my shit. Was on my list, but ultimately I wasn't ready for it to flop on my watch. Someone else entering it works out better for me -- I get to point it and don't feel as much pain if/when it flops.
1707 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Poppy - 'Am I A Girl?'
1707 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
13) CYN – The song has got me grooving and she got that sweet and oozing vocals and the chorus is a sure bop and the more I listen the more I love about it
1707 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Carlie Hanson - Imagine using 30 seconds on that nothing intro on a song that's already only 2:30. Talent. It has elements of shit I like, but ultimately, "Numb" was a good title for it.
1707 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
14) Poppy – I was expecting worse honestly and this is not bad, but her vocals are actually nice and with the music being lacking so you surprised me today
1707 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) CYN - This was very solid all around. No complaints!
1707 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma - 'Higher'
1707 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens - 'Turn Me On (ft. Vula)'
1707 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma – It is trying to take me higher but what I get is that it just keeps getting lower as the song processes being practically nothing from the music and the chorus
1707 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14) Poppy - Don't think I've ever been blown away by her. This didn't do much to change that, but it's fine. I think in a more bubbly contest this would stand out more, but this contest has been nothing of the sort.
1707 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma - I was both expecting and feeling a bop when this started, but it feels like it's kinda half baked and fully didn't get THERE for me. Still enjoyable, and clicked more as a whole towards the end.
1707 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
17) Maydar - 'Sweet Talk'
1707 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens – That music is a hook and I swear I heard it before because it bops hard and I will remember this by the end, and I can party to this tune
1707 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Maydar – The music sounds creepy and it is not for me being basic and her singing is very hypnotizing, and I won’t be put under a spell to like it one bit
1707 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Carly Rae Jepsen - 'I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!