This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 370 Final

Topic » TSC 370 Final

1654 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
25) Vera Blue - 'The Way That You Love Me'
1654 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
24) Marcus & Martinus – I can tell that this is a childish song by the lyrics but the music bops and the singing needs improvement to reach that tier
1654 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
25) Vera Blue – What a way to end this contest with something that is simply crap and bravo with it not getting my attention and the music is so chaotic and boring at the same time
1654 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
All 25 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1654 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Julia Michaels – Yes, I remember this tune and it is a nice song that has an alright verse and the chorus just feels like static and it does drag on towards the end, so it had a great start but fell back towards the end
02) Buster Shuffle – Now this is a feet stamping tune and I can’t help to love it being a bop and got that cheerful tune and it is an interesting piece that caught my attention
03) SKYND – Really, I have to listen to 6 mins 37 secs of pure torture and Patrick really wants all of us to go insane and I am close to and this is a nightmare that never seems to go away
04) Cat Pierce – She has a mature voice and that is the only positive thing about this with the rest being dull and I don’t get the vibe and I don’t care with this song staying at one level
05) Anteros – This doesn’t grab me and is hollow in the singing and the basic music being repetitive and it is very forgettable by the end
06) POESY – I’m pulled into this movement and gosh I love her vocals that got me all tingling, and this has power and it shows so well
07) Quintino – Well it had a promising start with her vocals and music, but it came crashing down in the chorus turning into trash and ruined a song which had potential
08) Tenth Avenue North – I like his vocals and this is a good song, but the music just feels like generic music and at the end it started to get very tiring       
09) DAY6 – Wow this is impressive having so much power in his vocals and I can feel the tension and I never knew there was K-Pop songs like this because it is a bang bang banger
10) Eleni Foureira – Well at least this song is better than what she has sent but the bar is set low and it still sounds lazy and doesn’t have the vocal power, but it is alright to make you feel better
11) Labrinth & Zendaya – Uh it is taking this direction and already you lost it because I can’t take this music being simply annoying and their singing isn’t helping either making it worse
12) Carlie Hanson – This is interesting to say the least but overall, I don’t like it being dire and the singer brings no energy and oh god I am bored to death from this
13) CYN – The song has got me grooving and she got that sweet and oozing vocals and the chorus is a sure bop and the more I listen the more I love about it
14) Poppy – I was expecting worse honestly and this is not bad, but her vocals are actually nice and with the music being lacking so you surprised me today
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma – It is trying to take me higher but what I get is that it just keeps getting lower as the song processes being practically nothing from the music and the chorus
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens – That music is a hook and I swear I heard it before because it bops hard and I will remember this by the end, and I can party to this tune
17) Maydar – The music sounds creepy and it is not for me being basic and her singing is very hypnotizing, and I won’t be put under a spell to like it one bit
18) Carly Rae Jepsen – I came here to dance when listening to this song since she has a cracking voice and the beat is bopping and who doesn’t love this singer
19) Zayde Wolf – The rumble is here, and it really doesn’t rumble in the way it intends to be sounding like a big mess and there is no coming back from this
20) Delia – She has got lovely vocals, but the song doesn’t do them justice sounding repetitive and becoming a borefest in the making
21) Wolf Alice – Oh god no I can’t at her screaming into my ear and then she starts whispering and this is an experience and I’m glad it wasn’t played after Song 3 or I would have really gone insane
22) JOWST & Chris Medina – I love the singer having that joy in his voice that brings the sun in and with the basic music being alright, but it is all about the singing bringing the energy and power into this song
23) VERIDIA – Yeah, the music is trying but that sound pitch doesn’t make it automatically good and the vocalist is not bad, but the music was a downer
24) Marcus & Martinus – I can tell that this is a childish song by the lyrics but the music bops and the singing needs improvement to reach that tier
25) Vera Blue – What a way to end this contest with something that is simply crap and bravo with it not getting my attention and the music is so chaotic and boring at the same time
1654 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Julia Michaels - Husein is back?!? I feel like I'm usually more into those glitchy type of choruses than I was here. It's not a bad opener, but I was turned off by the chorus at times.
02) Buster Shuffle - This was totally worth my time. Totally.
03) SKYND - *holds up cross and douses myself in holy water* I oddly kinda appreciate this for all of its flaws, but it's going to get like a 9 million point penalty soOoOo.
04) Cat Pierce - She has a nice tone. Usually a song being dark would automatically boost it for me in most running orders, but after the Satanic *~*MASTERPIECE*~* above it, this is really fucking tame. Feels a little style over substance, but I'm still definitely drawn to a sound like this over what we've heard thus far. Could have been a solid 30 seconds to a minute shorter, though that seems like an unnecessary critique after listening to 7 minutes of human sacrifice before this.
05) Anteros - Really not much to say about this. Really just passed on by without leaving any impact.
06) POESY - TSC is dark sounding this week, huh? Kinda sexy and a sound that I'm drawn to. Quite easily the best entry thus far, though if you've listened to everything, you already know that. :) 
07) Quintino - I've been let down by Spinnin' so many times in the past that I have no expectations for this. Has some down points, but this mostly slaps.
08) Tenth Avenue North - https://i.imgur.com/F8a535r.gif There's an air of class to this entry, but I was pretty unmoved by all of it. Never exploded, and it REALLY needed to.
09) DAY6 - This is cool as hell and definitely did not go in a direction I thought it would. The chorus really brought it.
10) Eleni Foureira - Mommy. It's not her best, but still created the friction between my ass and chair, baby.
11) Labrinth & Zendaya - You already know this is my shit. Was on my list, but ultimately I wasn't ready for it to flop on my watch. Someone else entering it works out better for me -- I get to point it and don't feel as much pain if/when it flops.
12) Carlie Hanson - Imagine using 30 seconds on that nothing intro on a song that's already only 2:30. Talent. It has elements of shit I like, but ultimately, "Numb" was a good title for it.
13) CYN - This was very solid all around. No complaints!
14) Poppy - Don't think I've ever been blown away by her. This didn't do much to change that, but it's fine. I think in a more bubbly contest this would stand out more, but this contest has been nothing of the sort.
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma - I was both expecting and feeling a bop when this started, but it feels like it's kinda half baked and fully didn't get THERE for me. Still enjoyable, and clicked more as a whole towards the end.
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens - Oh mommy, it's a bop. I always worry about how songs with mostly instrumental choruses will do in TSC, but it ain't me, so I'm just gonna shut my mouth and enjoy it.
17) Maydar - Back to the darkness. There's some quirkiness to this that I appreciate. Was thrown by her delivery in parts, but I like it as a whole.
18) Carly Rae Jepsen - LOL WE'RE ALREADY BACK TO E-MO-TION ALBUM FILLERS (albeit a good one)?! I love/hate TSC.
19) Zayde Wolf - I've been rewatching seasons of The Challenge and I didn't realize that almost every song they use is by Zayde Wolf. It's fine, but I kinda feel like once you hear one of his songs, you kinda hear 'em all.
20) Delia - Good voice, decent feel to it, but there's really not much else for me to grab onto here.
21) Wolf Alice - Not my thing. Not a fan of her almost spoken-word whisper vocal and the chorus doesn't do nearly enough to redeem it for me. Meh.
22) JOWST & Chris Medina - Nice vocal, but you sacrifice a bit on most songs when you use stripped back versions. While it's nice vocally, there's not enough else there.
23) VERIDIA - Wanted to like this more than I ultimately did. I liked the pacing of it in the beginning, but I kinda grew tired of it. Think a better chorus could have saved this for me, but alas, here we are.
24) Marcus & Martinus - "I bet this is going to be a guilty pleasure unexpected bop based on the video still." *presses play* "Oh, fuck off!" I cannot get past the vocals.
25) Vera Blue - That was an unexpected chorus, in a good way. Good closer.
1654 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Julia Michaels - 😴- How very boring.
02) Buster Shuffle - 😐- : O
03) SKYND - ✝️ - this the devil’s work and i dont appreciate it, also enjoy the like 100 point penalty lmao
04) Cat Pierce - 🦧- yeah idk this was kinda boring and I don’t see the point of this at all.
05) Anteros - 🛀- this sucks too! seriously enough with all the fucking edgelord garbage every single week, what are yall fucking doing?
06) POESY - ↗️ - i mean I can say that it’s music and that it didn’t make me shoot my head off, we’re moving in the right direction.
07) Quintino - 🅱️🅾️🅿️ - the emojis have spoken darlin
08) Tenth Avenue North - 🙏 - I’ve been a lot more entertained by Johnny’s correct prediction that this would turn into some Jesus music than by this song but that’s not really gonna hurt you in the long run since I’ll remember this nonsense.
09) DAY6 - 🥢 - male kpop really just dont do much for me ever, it’s a decent song but yeah not rly my thing i guess.
10) Eleni Foureira - 🔥 - yeah yeah, fire.
11) Labrinth & Zendaya - 🔇 - i predicted this would win just by looking at the running order but this sucks, doesn’t mean it ain’t winning, only means i wont be happy if it does.
12) Carlie Hanson - ⏩ - thats enough of that thank you goodbye.
13) CYN - 🥇 - this emoji is a lot more of a prediction than a personal preference but what are we gonna do about that.
14) Poppy - 💓 - lmao i love Poppy’s turn into rock music, it’s a weird mix but I’ve been into it both times I’ve heard it. queen.
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma - 🎶 - this was like the most pleasant TSC song of the year for me? Like it’s not a hard BOP that shook me to my core but I’ve definitely enjoyed this in its entirety. The beat in the background is infectious, like really infectious. Yeah this kinda slayed and I’m ashamed to admit it.
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens - 👍 - LMFAO AT THE YAZOO SAMPLE. THIS A SERVE. Wow this week really has been picking up for me now.
17) Maydar - 💅 - oh sorry i was filing my nails and forgot this was happening lul
18) Carly Rae Jepsen - ❌ - give it a rest.
19) Zayde Wolf - 🤘 - this johnny or it bibbles and i dunno. either way i likey
20) Delia - 🥰 - i love delia, i love her voice, i love her aesthetic, i love this.
21) Wolf Alice - 🏮 - i ordered hamburger without buns from mcdonalds and ive been in histerics for 10 minutes so this song has completely gone off in my mind and i dont even remember a thing about it.
22) JOWST & Chris Medina - 😠 - rly bitch, stripped down version? fuck u.
23) VERIDIA - 8️⃣🔵5️⃣ - it a toot!
24) Marcus & Martinus - 🚸 - that’s the children crossing emoji by the way.
25) Vera Blue - 🥂 - cheers to a decent contest and a decent closer
1654 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Julia Michaels - 😇 WAS THAT A METAPHOR?
02) Buster Shuffle - ❌ FUCKING KILL IT LITERALLY PUT A BULLET IN IT I WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO THIS. THIS SONG IS MAKING ME DO ALL CAPS COMMENTS.
03) SKYND - 🙄 Literally not even listening since it's getting penalized to high hell.
04) Cat Pierce - 👖 I love Lana Del Rey except a knock off version that's even worse. Bitch looks like Madonna reverse aged 40 years.
05) Anteros - 🛀🏼 GIRL IN A BATHTUB!!! So many videos seem to follow this kind of aesthetic also with bright colors and food.
06) POESY - 🏅 Yeah whatever I guess you weren't all the other songs so far so here's a medal. This is all horrendous.
07) Quintino - 💿 You always know you're in for it when you get a Spinnin' song. Generally up my alley, but I'm sure the generic electronic female pop will bother people.
08) Tenth Avenue North - 🙏🏼 I STAN CHRISTIAN MUSIC I GIVE YOU CONTROL GOD!!! YAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!
09) DAY6 - 💤 weekly song I forgot that was playing but it wasn't entirely horrid like a lot of entries this week
10) Eleni Foureira - 🧯 I am about to start protesting Eleni on a fundamental level the way I am Carly Rae who is also in this contest.
11) Labrinth & Zendaya - 🕷️ I really thought I was gonna enjoy this because it was two solid artists but it was very bleh.
12) Carlie Hanson - 👍🏼 This is the kind of whispery dark song that I endorse because it's not on that edgelord line.
13) CYN - 🏆 This will win this week. I feel fairly certain in saying this.
14) Poppy - 🤘🏼 I enjoy Poppy's weird style. This is another solid song from her.
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma - 🥈 Definitely the second best member of Fifth Harmony, obviously the best is Camila.
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens - 🎊 This week dun picked up real fast now didnt it?
17) Maydar - 🛁 GIRL IN A BATH...OCEAN? It must be fun to attempt to make a song like Havana, because that's all the pace reminded me of.
18) Carly Rae Jepsen - 0️⃣ Wow who is this new and upcoming interesting artist who hasn't been submitted 14 times before? Fucking no.
19) Zayde Wolf - 🐺 I literally used this emoji not realizing his last name was Wolf it just felt very predatory but I guess that's the whole mantra.
20) Delia - 🌎 No foreign language week was last week sorry you missed the memo.
21) Wolf Alice - 🔫
22) JOWST & Chris Medina - ⁉️ YOU HAVE A DJ IN THIS SONG AND USE A STRIPPED DOWN VERSION???
23) VERIDIA - 🤷🏼 This just a lot of yelling.
24) Marcus & Martinus - 🍼 Go back to your crib what kind of childrens version of Now United?
25) Vera Blue - 💉 So she definitely do some kind of hardcore drugs right? No thats okay keep it. ⁉️
1654 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
1. julia - as usual, i enjoy her vocal and the verses are very smooth. i wouldn't necessarily say i HATE that vocal shifted chorus, but i think it's ever so slightly overproduced and goes on for maybe 2 seconds longer than i would have liked it to (e.g.  that vocal shift from 0:54-0:56 was a step too far)
2. buster shuffle - BRITISH INDIE ROCK!!! this might not be everyones cup of tea (and maybe the non-brits wouldnt actually understand the appeal in this whatsoever) but this is honestly just giving me EVERYTHING *waves the union jack in each hand*
3. SKYND - i don't even know what to say - i actually got the shivers FIVE fucking times while this was playing because i was THAT creeped out. i feel like i have just sold my soul to the devil??
4. cat - idk whether i'm being dramatic but two dark songs in a row is making me feel a certain type of way - i'm genuinely creeped out. anyway if i try to judge this song in isolation, i liked her monotone vocals and the song grew on me.
5. anteros - this has such a strong Parallel Lines era Blondie vibe to it. i really enjoyed this.
6. POESY - sounds like she drew inspiration from the stranger things soundtrack, style by taylor swift and your type by crj LMAO. i do like her voice, although the chorus was a little bit shouty in places. the song as a whole was sexy though.
7. quintino - we all know my feelings on female electropop/edm. much like almost every other song in this genre, its generic but fine and i assume the points this week will reflect that. i liked the punchy direction that the drop was intended to go in, but i wish the finished product sounded a bit more crisp? it sounded kinda noisey bc the mixing seemed off idk.
8. tenth avenue north - this didn't really have much of an impact on me at all. the whole thing sounded like it was reaching to something but never got there. it kinda reminds me of a more boring version of a contemporary westlife track.
9. DAY6 - mixing kpop and rock? this could be bibbles. i'm not completely sold on the punk kind of vibe this had to it, although this track does seem like one that would improve on repeated listens. i really liked the singers' passionate vocals, he is v talented.
10. eleni - LMAO ELENI FOUREIRA. this sounds really cheap actually. maybe i would appreciate it slightly more if she was in the video dancing, cus she is more of a performer to me, but even so i think this track is kind of unsavable.
11. labrinth - honestly, i think both zendaya and labrinth are both very capable talented singers. it's very rare that i ACTIVELY dislike songs in TSC but the instrumental was actually THAT unpleasant to my ears. it sounded like a bunch of professor lockhart's cornish fuckin pixies escaped their cage and stumbled into the recording studio to help giving backing vocals.
12. carlie - sounds the same as most other trap songs. her vocals sound kind of emotionless and lazy but i guess maybe thats what shes going for? this is okay.
13. CYN - this is really strong. it has an 80s influence yet still manages to sound very fresh and contemporary. her gentle vocals match the instrumental quite nicely too. im not 100% sold on her transition from chest voice to head voice at the end of the chorus, the 'believer out of me' part sounds forgettable/borderline annoying, but the product as a whole im definitely a fan of.
14. poppy - the instrumental sounds kinda cheap. it starts off quiet af so i turn it up and then it SUDDENLY KICKS INTO THE CHORUS AND ITS SO LOUD. lmao i got a shock. i give her credit for the concept of the song and for making me focus on the lyrics, which i guess was the main purpose of this song anyway.
15. ally - ive never been interested in ally but i tried to go in pretty open minded. perhaps unsurprisingly i found her vocals very weak here and the song very MOTR and generic.
16. rixton - the verses and chorus were very forgettable. the drop was kinda flat but i suppose it was the best bit and then i researched and found out that the drop is actually a sample of an 80s song :/
17. maydar - she's got an edgy vocal that i quite like. she's going for this twisted fairytale vibe and it actually kinda works for me. it's a decent enough track, yeah gl.
18. carly - the queen of pop apparently didn't just come here to dance. she came here to win also.
https://i.imgflip.com/3au78p.gif
i usually find house so repetitive and boring but carly's personality shines thru so much on this track that it makes it exciting. the 'HEY JOES CALLING ME OVER. TINO IS CALLING ME OVER' part just sounds so playful & fun which seems to be lost in contemporary pop. i adored this.
19. ZAYDE - this has definitely grown on me with repeated listens. they make a few questionable instrumental choices throughout, but i appreciate the muse style sound they're going for.
20. delia - this is nice background music. i don't mean that in a rude way, it means that no part of it seems to hugely annoy me. it sounds good to me and she has a strong vocal.
21. wolf alice - okay so yeah i've heard this track a LOT of times over the last year and me & my uni friends are kinda obsessed with it. i suppose this song won't appeal to many ppl in this contest because it is very alternative and has more lyrical depth and complexity than the other songs here so will inevitably be dismissed for being 'edgy'. however, i find this song stunning and thought invoking. not meaning to write a pretentious english essay but to me the rapid fire verses PERFECTLY create some feelin of self-doubt/paranoia and the lyrics are rly fuckin smart and reflective. my point is: this song is very good yeah next
22. JOWST - this reminds me of a live lounge performance and they never seem to interest me. he is a very good singer, but it's a little bit dead.
23. VERIDIA - yeh i just find this kinda boring. every week ppl seem to obsess over songs of this nature but they're always just come off very average to me idk.
24. marcus & martinus - i thought this was going to be a much bigger mess than it ended up being. if i ignore the music video, i don't actually find it too annoying. i swear one of them sounds much more childish than the other who sounds a bit more mature?i it's generic but fine
25. vera - this was a bit of a serve. on my first listen i was really disappointed by the drop, but on repeats that part has definitely grown on me (even though the pitch shifted vocals on the 'its the way' part don't work on my ears). she has a good vocal and seems to be really in control throughout this track.
1654 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. I liked the beat drop in the chorus
2. Wasn't keen on the verses but the chorus was catchy enough
3. I gave this a listen for the lols despite it having a snowballs chance in hell of getting anything more than -90! A song about the Jonestown massacre is always going to be an experience! I'll leave it at that
4. Gives me Lana Del Rey vibes. I really dig this!
5. It has a slight vintage sound and the chorus is super super catchy, was basically singing along by the end
6. Not bad, it's a nice listen but doesn't really leave much of an impact
7. How many songs sound exactly like this? It lacks any personality
8. So bland and boring!
9. Well that was an experience!
10. It's no "fuego" or "triumph" but I could still jam to this
11. I've never really liked labrinths voice, that paired with those annoying as hell background noises makes this quite an experience
12. There's that tinny trappy noise I can't stand sticking out like a sore thumb in this song! Although a reference to Annie Wilkes in the video I did like
13. The instrumental sometimes sounds like something from John Carpenters "the fog!" Quite like this it's chill but also has a weird haunting vibe
14. This certainly pops off! Definitely a bop!
15. Fun song. Very nice listen
16. It has a 90s style going on and I'm really enjoying it
17. A lot of darker sounding songs this week. Not that I'm complaining, I really like this
18. I have a friend who is OBSESSED with this album, I can see why as it's full of bops like this one!
19. I really like the instrumental but not really digging the singing. Sad times
20. It needed to go harder to make it more powerful so that it leaves an impact. It just feels... there
21. It's atmospheric. Quite like the sound of this
22. This bored me! I almost fell asleep!
23. I really like the way she sings "down"
24. Children annoy me
25. Was ready to write this off and then the beat drop happened and I kind of live for it.
1653 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Julia Michaels - We're really starting this week with Julia Michaels x DisneyMuscVEVO huh? Weirdly she sounded a lot like Dua Lipa in this, the whole song kinda feels like a Dua reject actually. It's alright, could've done with a stronger, more substantial chorus.
02) Buster Shuffle - Oh this is so British lmao. Quite Madness-esque but without the nostalgia associated with Madness. It's fun, but not really doing much for me.
03) SKYND - This was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting it to be. I felt like it could've popped off more than it ultimately did because musically it lost my attention after like 2 minutes but I didn't actively dislike it. It did what it set out to do, I guess? There's a demographic for it I'm sure.
04) Cat Pierce - Yeahhh I've had this on my actual playlist for ages but never would've sent it to TSC. It's very Lana Del Rey and as such not very TSC, but absolutely for me. Her voice is gorgeous and I looove the chorus. Instrumentation is really good too, fantastic song.
05) Anteros - This week is so weird this has been on my playlist for literal years but again I didn't really think it was for TSC. Will HAPPILY be proven wrong because this song is brilliant. Very British like song 2 but in a way that appeals to me a lot more. Love her voice, love the whole vibe, love love looove.
06) POESY - Didn't leave much of an impact on me, but it's decent. I feel like every week we have like 5 of these songs that are _almost_ good but lack that little bit of something to push it over the edge. The production on this feels off which is a shame.
07) Quintino - You never quite know what you're gonna get with Spinnin. This was pretty standard radio friendly EDM, nothing groundbreaking but it's enjoyable.
08) Tenth Avenue North - LMAO this made me laugh. This managed to be both painfully basic and painfully messy at the same time so I applaud you. Yeah no... this is... not for me. :)
09) DAY6 - This was also such a mess. Idk I just couldn't get into this at all, found the chorus and his voice really grating. Not really a fan.
10) Eleni Foureira - I really haven't given a single shit about anything she's come out with since Tomame, she's capable of so much better than this but it's getting top 10 anyway cos Eleni. *shrug* It's a song I guess.
11) Labrinth & Zendaya - I haven't seen Euphoria but have been meaning to largely based on the video of this I've seen. This slaps so hard, it is a bit all over the place but in a good way for me? Yeah I love this.
12) Carlie Hanson - I was expecting this to be some indie pop bullshit but it was some trap pop bullshit instead which is marginally better I guess. This kind of thing either needs to go off more or have a stronger tune/vocal for me to care for it and it didn't have either of those things so sry. At least it didn't drag!
13) CYN - And here's the indie pop bullshit! I just found this really boring and uninteresting.
14) Poppy - I really like this direction she's gone in, feels really unique and unpredictable. Don't think this is quite as engaging as her last one but still a pretty solid song that I enjoyed.
15) Ally Brooke & Matoma - This was fine, started out promisingly and there wasn't really any one thing that dragged it down but I felt like it fizzled out a bit. Didn't love it, didn't not like it.
16) Riton x Oliver Heldens - Came across this this week when looking for entries, starts out solid but really wish the chorus and drop were stronger. Idk it kinda feels like the sample was the only real feature of this song and the rest of it was just an afterthought which was a shame because the song it's sampling is a classic.
17) Maydar - Wasn't in *love* with this, but enjoyed it more than I was initially expecting it to. Has its moments, and there's not really anything I don't like about it. Pretty good.
18) Carly Rae Jepsen - Far from her best, but it's still Carly so of course it's good.
19) Zayde Wolf - It's not treading any new ground but as far as thing kind of thing goes it's definitely up there. That chorus pops off.
20) Delia - This is good! Kinda struggling to say anything else about it because it's just solid and I really enjoyed it. All good, no complaints.
21) Wolf Alice - I looove Wolf Alice and this is one of my favourite songs of theirs but again I don't think I'd ever TSC them because of the fear of the heartbreak when it inevitably comes 22nd. But yes you're definitely getting points from me whoever you are thank you for sending this!!
22) JOWST & Chris Medina - The only thing worse than this kind of EDM bullshit is this kind of EDM bullshit stripped down but not actually stripped down because there are still no actual instruments involved lol fuck this. I sure hope JOWST doesn't try to inflict this song on the UK for Eurovision because it's the perfect shade of beige the BBC would go for!
23) VERIDIA - Aw this is sad, nowhere near the same level as Still Breathing which remains one of my favourite ever TSC entries. It's okay, but yeah definitely a letdown.
24) Marcus & Martinus - Oh this was some Now United hellspawn nonsense. I think I hated everything about this so congrats.
25) Vera Blue - This was really interesting. There have been a lot of darker entries this week but I think this might actually be my favourite? This has such a cool vibe to it and the drop is kinda lowkey but not so lowkey that it falls flat. Really enjoyed this, great closer.
1653 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
IMPORTANT NOTE:

Song 3 has been disqualified for being over the 5-minute time limit.

Allowing this entry into the contest was a hosting error on my part, and I have come to an agreement with the player who submitted it (MvrshmallowCat) to disqualify it completely.

Multiple people had pointed out that they wouldn't be willing to give points to a song that would be incurring a penalty, so for the sake of fairness I've decided to disqualify the entry.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
1652 days 16 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
good luck everyone !!
1652 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
bad luck mvrshmallowcat
1652 days 15 hours ago
Talian
01) Julia Michaels : I love her apatic style. She’s always so emotionless that it kinda moves me. But I’m sorry I am not a fan of drops instead of choruses at all. I don’t like them. This was kinda there but the unexistent chorus ruins it for me.

02) Buster Shuffle : I don’t know. This felt like an unfinished experiment. This was trying to be too many clashing genre that it was very hard to follow thru. I am all about experimenting, but this is unfortunately unsucceeded.

04) Cat Pierce : Wow. Just magical. I loved this. The lyrics were mystical and fitted the song so well. Plus her voice wasn’t the usual whispery voice I was expecting at first, she actually had depth so that gives her like 10000 points. Wow pick.

05) Anderos : This was pleasant but nothing caught my attention. It was too much while being not enough at the same time. I am conflicted, but not in a good way.

06) POESY : The dynamism was really on. Her voice is very good and I love the effect on her voice at the beginning. Overall this has a nice flow.

07) Quintino : This was very formulatic. Nothing really stood out for me and really bored me, toward the end I was beginning checking how much time there was left because I couldn’t really listener he whole way thru.

08) Tenth Avenue North : Is this really a Christian song? Like, this wasn’t bad despite his very bland voice. But I am not here for this brainwashed shit.

09) DAY6 : Fuck yes. Loved this to bits. Koreans know how to make noise that’s for sure and this surely rocked me.

10) Eleni Foureira : I am sorry this is not my thing at all.

11) Labrinth & Zendaya : This was seriously good. I loved how odd and out there it was. Plus the sung part is so effective it made me scream. Both their voices work together and that choir part was just amazing. Probably the intro wasn’t needed but I loved this nonetheless.

12) Carlie Hanson : This is nice. But I have two major problems with this that prevented me to enter this. First is this is 100% the same as Eminem’s “Beautiful” bridge but repeated over and over, which bring us to point two : this is so repetitive I can’t even. Still a pleasant listen but it’s more of a dirge than anything.

13) CYN : I feel like she can’t go there with most of her songs. I entered what I felt was her only song with an actual structure along with “Alright”. This was all over the place for me as most of her songs. Still nice but overall didn’t leave much of an impact on me.

14) Poppy : Even though I prefer her hard rock/grounge side, this slayed me as well. The concept was good, the execution great even tho pretty much formulatic. But overall this rocked me.

15) Ally Brooke & Matoma : I have to admit she’s always been my fav 5H. She has always been so clumsy and like unable to dance it was just a  pleasure to watch her fuck all the other 4 over. This lowkey slayed me. The drop was good as well.

16) Riton x Oliver Heldens : Thai was just a collage of many different songs I can’t even. I’m sorry this is uncommentable.

17) Maydar : I am sorry but this is definitely not for me. The feeble voice and the Melanie Martinez music combined is just too much for me to handle.

18) Carly Rae Jepsen : She has songs that haven’t already been submitted? Le shock. She never did it for me I’m afraid.

19) Zayde Wolf : This seriously slayed me. You know I’m gonna fall for anything with war drums and slightly dark lyrics. And that is just what happened here.

20) Delia : Wow. Just wow. Loved this.

21) Wolf Alice : Whispery Girl is whispering a song and I will never be there for it.

22) JOWST & Chris Medina : Thsi was very good but it’s a remix , and I don’t know how to feel about it yet.

23) VERIDIA : This let itself get listened thru but felt very too try hardish at times. Sometimes less is more and this needed a little less, or to go the whole distance instead. But it just fell flat for me.

24) Marcus & Martinus : I am sorry but the only thing that this got me is cringe. I mean everyone can do what they want and I’m not judging , they are just kids but I am way too out of target for this.

25) Vera Blue : For how much I am not a fan of slowed bridges this was fine. But don’t get your hopes up.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!