This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 370 Final

Topic » TSC 370 Final

1682 days ago
bibbles
congrats, again, patrick!

and thanks for hosting, amazing as always
1682 days ago
ianfitz0012
remember when I won TSC 200
and that was the only TSC I won
1682 days ago
Patrick319
Alicia's comments:

Julia Michaels ~ She’s quite mumbly! Not overly keen on that, although the song itself is ok. I think a bit more could have been done with the chorus, not mad at it though.
Buster Shuffle ~ Lawll this is quite quirky actually, very Madness. I’m unsure if it’ll be my favourite song but I definitely appreciated what it was. Interesting accent.. a Brit send this I’d guess.
Cat Pierce ~ She’s very Lana, but more compelling.. I love a darker song anyway but found I really got into this. Eerie chorus.
Anteros ~ I mean, I’ve nothing necessarily bad to say about this, but for me it didn’t really go THERE. It didn’t achieve what I’m thinking it set out to, and instead sounded like it wasn’t going to end.
POSEY ~ Oh, very cool, didn’t expect that chorus. Her voice is gorgeous. Decent entry.
Quintino ~ I normally like Spinnin, but if I’m honest this song sounded samey and kinda cheap. Dull chorus.
Tenth Avenue North ~ By the second verse this song starts to drag slightly, and it also lacks a defining ‘moment’ to give it that leverage... but it’s still one if the strongest sings up to now. Really digging the build and his voice is lovely.
Day6 ~ I did indeed ask for some male kpop, and I received. A little mad maybe, but I’m weirdly into this. LOVE the BANG!BANG! Good chorus.
Eleni Foureira ~ Is it..languages..week? I don’t quite know what she’s singing about and I didn’t expect the chorus. Not my favourite by her, but it’s still pretty good with an enjoyable drop.
Labrinth & Zendaya ~ Parts of this were brilliant, I.e the choirs. For me this missed the mark of being a legendary song for lacking real direction. A shame as I LOVE Labrinth but this song is hella disjointed, and just sounds like the soundtrack to some cheapo game.
Carlie Hanson ~ Dark, but not really the ‘dark’ I go for.. I feel numb myself after her repetition jhaysus. -_-
CYN ~ Love her tone in her voice, very cool beat too, especially in the pre chorus. Ya, this solid all round.
Poppy ~ I liked the chorus but the whole production felt a bit... filler? A likeable song but it may just get lost in my points as it never really took off for me. Not standout enough.
Ally Brooke & Matoma ~ Them 5h girls are getting everywhere xD Catchy song, quite solid, would bang at the bar or club well. No real complaints.
Riton x Oliver Heldens ~ Been hearing this EVERYDAMNWHERE since I got back from holiday - I kinda wish it was out then though as you bet this would have been a Barbacoa slutdrop. Not the best songwriting, but I LOVVEEE the overall production, the sample, even her vocal. Issa banger, I’m into it.
Maydar ~ We’re really into those darker haunting songs huh? I wasn’t craaazy keen on this I must admit, but it did improve the longer it went on. I found it strange more than anything but the chorus itself was dune.
Carly Rae Jepsen ~ Haven’t been that enthusiastic about her since Cut To The Feeling, and this didn’t overly change that. The chorus had great punch but the overall song just sounds like most of her others, she’s just entered for the sake of it nowadays.
Zayde Wolf ~ At first I was dubious of this one, but it really grew on me! Well-worked chorus, my 12 is out there to grab.
Delia~ Dark is definitely alive and well this contest, and I’m mostly living for it. Definitely quite into this, especially the power in her voice in the chorus. Solid all round.
Wolf Alice ~ I normally like her, but this felt more advert or protest than actual song. The screamie shouting put me right off... sorry.
Jowst & Chris Medina ~ I mean it was meaningful, but I don’t think I’m the singer/songwriter audience.. I need more beats!!!
VERIDIA ~ Yeah they deliver, not surprised this was solid. The chorus came as a surprise - a good one at that.
Marcus & Martinus ~ This.. is actually good? Yes ok they are children but it’s been done before in TSC. The song itself is decently produced, sounds Martin Jensen-y. No complaints really.
Vera Blue ~ Oo this was quite mystical, with great, unexpected prechoruses that held my interest. Love her vocal too, quite an alluring song.
1682 days ago
Insanity
👎🏻
1682 days ago
PennyTrationStan
thanks for the points everyone, wasnt expecting such a high placement tbh!

congrats patrick!
1681 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
It was quite a solid week (barring my own song, LOL ☹️) so if I liked yours but you got a low/no vote.. I’m sorry!
Great job Pat, great song! More than likely will download it.
1681 days 20 hours ago
Quackerz
oh lol didnt realize the timetable for these BUT i listened and wrote comments for this!! i will figure this out/have time eventually

1 - Julia Michaels - I stanned her EP but I haven’t been as impressed with her recently. This song is alright. I have no interest in seeking it out again.
2 - Buster Shuffle - This was funny and entertaining =] Enjoyed.
3 - does not exist apparently
4 - Cat Pierce - this is fine enough background music. I feel like a 25 second snippet of it could be used well in a TV drama.
5 - Anteros - This song grew on me as it went on!! Made me happy!
6 - POESY - who is this goddess wowee
7 - Quintino - vocals are kind of irritating for me. Other than the intro verse i could get down to it
8 - tenth avenue north - lol why am i listening to this. R u trying to convert me
9 - DAY6 - i rly dont like the high notes in this song :///
10 - Eleni Foureira - I Can’t get into this chorus :/
11 - Labrinth, Zendaya - Hmmmm i had high hopes for this combo but didn’t have any sort of melody i would listen to again
12 - Carlie Hanson - Zzzzz ok idk if its just this contest but this is a struggle to get through lol
13 - CYN - finally a good chorus!! The verses do little to nothing for me tho
14 - Poppy - at least im not bored!!! This is the opposite i like the verses not the chorus
15 - Ally Brooke & Matoma - This was fine! Nothing spectacular
16 - Riton x Oliver Heldens - A strong beat!! Fun times
17 - Maydar - Something about this song captivated me more than all the other mellow pop songs haha. Added it to a playlist
18 - Carly Rae Jepsen - A welcome break, this is one of my favorites on the album. The savior of pop delivers
19 - Zayde Wolf - I feel like this should be on a Call Of Duty commercial. I liked the picture of the foxes. Not a fan otherwise.
20 - Delia - music videos have so much product placement nowadays lol. I dug its energy.
21 - Wolf Alice - OooOooo I really like this one, feels very cinematic. Am glad to have powered through this to get here.
22 - JOWST & Chris Medina - Oh I thought this was gonna be a Bastille cover lol. Picked up a little bit in the middle but overall was boring and I didn’t think his voice was strong enough to carry it.
23 - VERIDIA - That album cover is freaking awesome. I like this song, but I wish the singer had a bit more edge/rasp to her voice. Can Juliet Simms cover this plz
24 - Marcus & Martinus - okay the bar was set low from the thumbnail and this wasn’t awful? Congrats!
25 - Vera Blue - This song isn’t bad, but didn’t really go anywhere.
1681 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
Also, here is this week's disqualified entry as it's now a part of TSC herstory.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!