This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 367 Final

Topic » TSC 367 Final

1712 days 17 hours ago
JB3TSC
01) Janice - Ugh this isn't edgy enough to receive that negativity but holy hell this song was a snooze.
02) Trisha Paytas - She's one of these celebrities I don't understand the appeal of. I feel like she just got famous for being an idiot. This song is whatever, probably better than what's coming.
03) Bengal Lancers - Token comment about how this is garbage I won't ever like because I can't imagine people jamming to this.
04) The Cranberries - This is a hard blink combined with what was last.
05) Salt Ashes - I was kind of hoping this would slay harder after the drearyness of the last two but it didnt.
06) 303 - I put a wager on this video not having more than 50k views. I lost. This sounds like some nonsense 3 girls would submit for an original song on AGT/BGT.
07) VERITE - Isn't she in some things that are a bit more entertaining than this? I feel like she always ends up at my 2 points at best.
08) Gavin Lurek - I said this would win if it went anywhere at all. Is it possible to be knock off Tinashe?
09) RAYE - Uh oh I feel like this is the week of the indistinguishable female vocals for me. This was pleasant enough.
10) Michael Schulte - This is precisely the white nonsense I like for some ungodly reason and Felix will be pressed.
11) Joseph - Yeah.
12) KEiiNO - It's another toot from KEiiNO. Two for two is a pretty good starting point for me.
13) ARLO - I wish there was a little something more from this. I mean it's not bad...
14) chloe mk - wOw ShEs So InDiE aNd DiFfErEnT fRoM eVeRyOnE eLsE!1!1!
15) Kara Marni - Easily the most forgettable entry so far.
16) Cold Kingdom - I feel like every time I send a rock group like this the week before, someone submits one the next week.
17) Phoebe Green - WHO THE HELL LIKES THIS SHIT?!?
18) Nicola Roberts - These Girls Aloud girls are out of control and I include Cheryl in this. What the hell was this??
19) Ava Max - Sad that none of her other songs have been quite as good as Sweet But Psycho. I enjoy this.
20) Molly Hammar - GIRL IN A BATHTUB. One day I'll go through and count how many comments about bathtubs I've made. Is this Ian?!?
21) CeCe - Is this girl the reason Demi Lovato OD'd?
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - Kind of was expecting MORE for some reason. I was left unsatisfied somehow. It was good though.
1712 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Janice - She sounds great as usual. Not as raw as her previous work, but still pretty enjoyable.
02) Trisha Paytas - We're still doing THIS? I love her despite her music, not because of her music. Granted, it's the best thing from her that's been here, but that's really not saying much.
03) Bengal Lancers - Interesting voice, but not one that I'm quite sure that I enjoy. Really not any elements of this that really resonated with me. For a song less than 4 minutes, it truly felt like an eternity.
04) The Cranberries - Not my thing. Dolores sounds lovely as usual, but it's like musical Ambien to me. 
05) Salt Ashes - LOL, I heavily considered sending this the other day after it sat on my list for a while. I worried that it could struggle because it's not really overly exciting or punchy and it's more of a cool vibe song. A really cool fucking vibe, though.
06) 303 - The girl in the front looked like Seinabo Sey in the still shot and that really excited me. Pretty run of the mill R&B, have heard it all before and executed much better, but it's chill.
07) VÉRITÉ - Had very minimal interest in this until the chorus, which really drew me in. Solid.
08) Gavin Lurek- LOL, pretty early on I thought this sounded like it was from a H&M playlist, I'm glad Patrick basically said the same thing. As someone who used to browse new music for TSC through H&M playlists, I -know- these things. It's cute. 
09) RAYE - Was informed this was sent before I got the chance to send it this week. Had my reservations about sending it because I'm so in my head about TSC taste these days, but hearing it now, I do think it could win. Good stuff.
10) Michael Schulte - Slightly toe-tappy, but a genre that is mid-tier(ish, maybe lower than that) to me, and has been done infinitely better.
11) Joseph - Vocally enjoyed it, but it's lacking a bit of punch. It's fine.
12) KEiiNO - The joik guy is my least favorite part of KEiiNO, so naturally the song starts off with him. Alexandra sounds great. It lacks in character compared to their ESC entry, but it's much less annoying (sorry Spirit in the Sky stans). Minimal joiking was a big plus for me. 
13) ARLO - I feel very catered to. The production isn't doing a lot, but it really works for me. Dig it!
14) chloe mk - Her voice sounds so fucking familiar, but I can't place it. Think the chorus could have been stronger, but I like it fine enough as a whole.
15) Kara Marni - Caught my attention right away because girl sounded like she MEANT what she was singing. Thought it was going to build to something different, but it still progressed well. Really into it.
16) Cold Kingdom - I was actually pretty solidly into it for a rock entry for a bit, but it wore on me, as this type of music tends to do. The people that are into this stuff should like it, though!
17) Phoebe Green - I was bored to death until the chorus, where that little brooding part of the production really amped this up. I wish it was stronger as a whole, but that part feels like it's going to be stuck in my head even after this is over.
18) Nicola Roberts - Well, that production really came out aggressively annoying really quickly, huh? It gets progressively less annoying as I get used to it, but I still think annoying wins out on the fine line of "annoying or a bop?"
19) Ava Max - It didn't feel like it would stand out enough to CLICK RACE for it, but it's a solid pop song in a (to me) MOR contest, so it should do well.
20) Molly Hammar - She sounds great as usual. On paper, nothing about this should be special, but I'm really into everything about this.
21) CeCe - This sounds like it could be a stompa. Yeah, it's a bit of a stompa. She's REALLY going for that vocal, feels like it's right on the borderline of doing too much at points, but she's really feeling it so I'm not gonna fault her. It's cool.
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - My MGP favorite from this year, though I'm still not sure if it's ironic at all, lmfao. It's a mess, but I was still feeling it. Kill me!
1712 days 11 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Janice - This is cool mood music but I'm not in love with it. Definitely enjoyed it though.
02) Trisha Paytas - ha ha ha? Sure. Is that the reaction you wanted?
03) Bengal Lancers - this song went nowhere and built no energy, it's a no from me
04) The Cranberries - I got so bored instantly
05) Salt Ashes - It's enjoyable! Chorus was a let down though
06) 303 - disappointed this isn't 3OH!3 :( rip. This could've benefitted from some energy from them though, this was kind of a snooze
07) VÉRITÉ - Yes it's a typical TSC pick with a decent beat drop (nowhere as good as last week) but it's cutesy and the song at least is more structured unlike some of these picks that just sound like they're wandering aimlessly
08) Gavin Lurek - I like the 80s style pop infusion in the song. Could be a dark horse contender this week. However it gets boring after 2 minutes
09) RAYE - It's mellow but I like how it's not boring. Sort of hooks you in the way Jessie Ware's Selfish Love did a few weeks ago
10) Michael Schulte - Folksy Ed Sheeran-esque but it's not an offensive song by any means. Thanks for not wasting my time lol
11) Joseph - Struggling to find something to say about it but the vocals definitely didn't impress me and I've heard tons of songs like this before in TSC. Maybe next week try something edgier?
12) KEiiNO - Edgy choice! They're lucky they made something catchy or I'd be tempted not to give it points just because of the e d g e factor
13) ARLO - Annoying voice but solid song.
14) chloe mk - Ok this contest is picking up. The song is sort of her hitting the same notes over and over again but I think I'll remember it anyways after the contest. But maybe that's because of the repetition lol
15) Kara Marni - I can appreciate the beat but the backing vocals were pretty meh and still annoying. This has the basis to be a good song but isn't completely there
16) Cold Kingdom - if this is bibbles it's iconic because this is a woman singing! I'm kind of digging the energy in this LOL
17) Phoebe Green - Was worried I had missed the chorus as it abruptly stopped before the real chorus. But then the real chorus lasted like 10 seconds. Bit of a let down
18) Nicola Roberts - NO
19) Ava Max - Definitely the best thing she's done since Sweet But Psycho but I'm not gonna reward it just because she finally made a good song again. What helps is that this is a grower
20) Molly Hammar - tbt to me being the first person to enter her years ago and Patrick doing no work but just looking at what placed in a previous contest and finding her most popular song to submit and getting a win because of it. Laziness! This was lame and she's done better
21) CeCe - this could've been so much better if the song took me on some sort of emotional or energetic journey but it never really took off for me
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - oh what a BOP! Surprise hit for this contest lol and it being last only helps it. I'll definitely have this in my head for a while. It's still not my favorite from this but benefits from it being memorable and the last thing we hear before we vote.
1711 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
01) Janice - TOOT - Wasn't quite as lit as I wanted it to be, but this was very cool and i really enjoyed it.

02) Trisha Paytas - BOOT - Her whole act is kinda tired now...yawn.

03) Bengal Lancers - BOOT - Why even enter this, yikes.

04) The Cranberries - BOOT - Well Dolores is dead so let their non iconic songs die with her.

05) Salt Ashes - TOOT - Nice, a little bit annoying, but still quite a solid entry that I imagine will go "all out" and have a good performance.

06) 303 - BOOT - Wow, that was boring and mediocre.

07) VÉRITÉ - TOOT - Yeah...this is a bop. Very cool drop, something that's structured but messy, I enjoyed this.

08) Gavin Lurek - BOOT - FILLER QUEEN.

09) RAYE - TOOT - I did like this, I don't think it was perfect and again I would have liked to see it go a little bit more, but still, i liked it.

10) Michael Schulte - TOOT - This is so fucking basic but i still don't mind it, so i guess in conclusion, i am basic.

11) Joseph - BOOT - Wow. That was boring. Even for this contest's standards. However, honestly boring enough to be relaxing so i didn't hate it, but it's no toot!

12) KEiiNO - BOOT - I'm not a fan of them and this doesn't change that.

13) ARLO - TOOT - Oh we love a black male in TSC, not the best song ever, a little light but its quite nice.

14) chloe mk - TOOT - Again, nothing super exciting, but a tolerable entry.

15) Kara Marni - BOOT - I should have liked this and i have no reason not to, but i didn't and that's my opinion.

16) Cold Kingdom - BOOT - This was a disaster.

17) Phoebe Green - BOOT - Snooze.

18) Nicola Roberts - TOOT - Oh i love this terrible hot mess from an iconic queen.

19) Ava Max - TOOT - I prefer SBAP but this is still solid, not the best this contest has seen, but a good pop song.

20) Molly Hammar - BOOT - The level of basic...far too much.

21) CeCe - TOOT - This is so oversung lmao, but yeah it's still solid, reminds me of a song that would have won last year.

22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - TOOT - Oh honestly a bop hunny even if it did get super grating after two minutes.
1711 days 2 hours ago
Darbe
1. Janice        this is a good opener. i like her voice and the whole thing flows really smooth. it doesn't really go anywhere but i wouldn't expect a song like this to.
2. Trisha        i haven't had the misfortune of listening to her other entires, but yeah i refuse to entertain this. i'm happy it got the death slot.
3. Bengal Lancers        kudos for sending a british indie song bc they need more representation in this contest! unfortunately it didn't do as much for me as i wanted it to
4. The Cranberries        the cranberries are honestly one of my fave 90s bands, i love them a lot - especially linger. like the bengal lancers song, i wanted to liked this more then i actually did.
5. Salt Ashes        this was a safe choice. i liked the music video and the song was alright sometimes, but it kinda edged on annoying for me. that ending was also rly abrupt.
6. 303        i quite liked the melody and vocals in the chorus. the product as a whole was kind of average tho
7. VERITE        when it first breaks in the chorus i thought yeah im gonna prob like this cus it's building nicely, but then that same 'ooh' part is just repeated with a shit instrumental. let down by that part, but as a whole i actually quite liked this song
8. Gavin         lol this cheap 80s style whitney/janet aesthetic is a serve. i do feel like this song was kind of empty nostalgia, altho i did like the retro feel
9. RAYE        the chorus reminds me a bit of the pre-chorus of genesis by dua lipa, anyone else think this? but ye this is one of the highest quality songs so far.
10. Michael         he turned from sad cheese in esc to happy cheese
11. Joseph        their sound reminds me of other artists who aim their sound towards gays like MUNA etc. and i usually quite like that sound. i feel like this band's vocals would work better on a different song personally cus this track aint doin too much for me.
12. KEiNO        this is way too alanwalkeresque and would work better with a different instrumental. spirit in the sky remains strongly superior.
13. ARLO        dno whether my music taste has done a complete 180 this past week or something but i actually liked this generic summer bop
14. Chloe        the melody and lyrics in the chorus give me a kind of p!nk vibe (and slight sia). this song gets better with each listen, even tho lyrically it's a bit too uplifting for my miserable ass
15. Kara - this is the most forgettable entry this week
16. Cold Kingdom        i think this track will end up with a better placement than most rock songs in the last few weeks. i personally find this kind of rock too theatrical but i love a dark horse.
17. Phoebe        this song sounds like it belongs on a peaky blinders episode or belongs on a tribute video to some iconic tv show villain. it has an arctic monkeys humbug era kind of psychedellic rock flavour to it which i honestly love (crying lightning especially). the attitude and lyrics in the verses are everything and then that chorus pops the fuck off. the quality really is there.
18. Nicola        LMAO NICOLA ROBERTS mother. im living for these girls aloud member solo entries lmfao. as we all expected, this track is an absolute fucking mess. top 10 for this pls x
19. Ava        this was already so good before the music video came out, but the visuals actually enhanced it. this was obviously a very safe choice but its also obviously a stand out this week. i hope this tears up the charts.
20. Molly        the verses are kinda boring but the chorus is honestly soo good. i really like this generic track MUCH more than i think i should? it's kinda one of my favourites cus that chorus just flows so well..
21. CeCe        shes deffo practiced doin christina aguilera grrrrrrrowls in her bedroom. this song sounds like something that'd fit into the demi lovato confident era. it's ok but not really up my ally.
22. Anna-Lisa        this song screams fun. i hate this genre unless it is executed with a certain type of personality, which this girl seems to have.
1710 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
01) Janice – shes won before, 3rd time here, this is very beige!!
02) Trisha Paytas – has it been 10 contests already! 5th time here, shes not getting any better is she!!
03) Bengal Lancers – first time here, that was quite nice.
04) The Cranberries – 4th time here. Im not a fan of female vocals as you know but I loved the cranberries and loved Dolores voice. Very sad!
05) Salt Ashes – 4th time here. Quite standard stuff! Its okay.
06) 303 – first time here. Don’t like it! I would turn over the radio with music like this!
07) VÉRITÉ – 7th time here. Its okay, heard it all before, those oooos are a bit shrill!
08) Gavin Lurek – first time here. Very old school, very 70s/80s. its okay.
09) RAYE – 3rd time here. Shes very nasally and whiney!! Feel like ive already heard this, earlier!!
10) Michael Schulte – 2nd time here, quite liked it, it was catchy.
11) Joseph – 2nd time here. Its okay, has slight country vibes.
12) KEiiNO – 2nd time here. I quite like it. It has a good beat and a good hook. I remember their Eurovision entry, think hubby voted for them?
13) ARLO – first time here. Not my kind of thing, it was okay.
14) chloe mk 2nd time here. Her voice is annoying after a while, it’s a bit strained in places.
15) Kara Marni – first time here. Was she watching the bourne films when she wrote this!!
16) Cold Kingdom – first time here. Loved it!! Shes sings normal!! Just sings it. Love the guitars!
17) Phoebe Green – first time here. Shes sounds bored, the tune in the chorus is too odd!
18) Nicola Roberts – 5th time here. Very messy, any song with john Prescott in the lyrics is a no!!
19) Ava Max – 4the time here, shes won before. Its very beige and standard!! Reminds me of gaga and sia!! Can I hear abba???
20) Molly Hammar – 3rd time here. That piano doesn’t fit!!
21) CeCe – first time here. Shes shouting and screeching, shes trying too hard, its not nice!!
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji – first time here. Not impressed!!
1710 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Janice - Solid opener, she always seems to provide some quality in her music. Wish it had more punch to it, but overall it works.
2. Trisha Paytas - Well, I guess this is an improvement over her previous work since I wasn't that inclined to turn it off. No chance to get points from me, but kudos for the effort.
3. Bengal Lancers - Eh, cannot say I was really into this.
4. The Cranberries - Dolores sounds great in this, sad that she passed away. Pity the song is doing her absolutely no justice.
5. Salt Ashes - Very competent pop song. Solid if not a bit unspectacular.
6. 303 - Mediocre R&B song with not much going for it. Doesn't really go anywhere.
7. VERITE - She's had better, but it's still a rather decent effort from her.
8. Gavin Lurek - Great 80s-inspired production in this, but the songwriting kind of falls apart near the end. There was potential for more, but I still quite liked this.
9. RAYE - Wow, easily the best thing she has done since "Shhh." HELLO, HOW YOU DOIN', I WAS WONDERING IF...
10. Michael Schulte - I thought I would hate this, but I actually quite enjoyed it. Oops, guess I am basic.
11. Joseph - I haven't really disliked anything for awhile in this contest, and they are keeping that streak alive. Decent pick.
12. KEiiNO - Nowhere near as good as "Spirit In The Sky," but this is another good effort from them.
13. ARLO - Not terrible by any means, though it feels like it blends into the background in the context of this TSC.
14. chloe mk - Nothing overly exciting or new, but it does its job. This is nice.
15. Kara Marni - Wish the chorus delivered more, but I am liking this.
16. Cold Kingdom - If this is Bibbles, massive kudos to you. One of the better rock entries I have heard in TSC, though I am unsure how this is gonna be reflected in my votes.
17. Phoebe Green - I get what she was trying to do and achieve with this sort of a retro, bond-esque tune. The problem is that the songwriting really lacks during the verses, and the chorus doesn't really capture me well enough to get it over the line.
18. Nicola Roberts - Um. Big pass on this mess.
19. Ava Max - Great use of the ABBA sample, easily one of the best things Ava has been involved in. Potential contender.
20. Molly Hammar - This is pretty whatever, don't think I am going to remember this at all by the end of this contest.
21. CeCe - She overdoes it a bit vocally at parts, while other parts are just a bit disjointed. Yet, I still oddly enjoyed this?
22. Anna-Lisa Kumoji - LMAO, what an iconic way to finish this rather strong contest. It's borderline annoying, but I cannot deny the energy this brings.
1708 days 14 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
maybe ill try to come back… and actually vote

01) Janice - this song actually bops pretty hard… its pretty good
02) Trisha Paytas - QUEEN! another bop… and this song is actually good
03) Bengal Lancers - lol no
04) The Cranberries - why…
05) Salt Ashes - uhh this song is interesting… i guess. it’s ok
06) 303 - eh this is boring, also ok. extremely flat.
07) VÉRITÉ - this song is also boring, its not bad, just not something id listen to.
08) Gavin Turek - it’s a good song. i like the upbeat feeling, but its nothing special.
09) RAYE - this isnt my type of song, but its not bad. just missing something.
10) Michael Schulte - no
11) Joseph - i like this, but its also nothing much…
12) KEiiNO - i personally hate spirit in the sky, so i wasn’t excited to see them here. also hate this.
13) ARLO - it’s ok. nothing else to say.
14) chloe mk - all of these songs are just ok… this is the exact same case.
15) Kara Marni - i like it, but i also wouldn’t listen to it in my free time.
16) Cold Kingdom - i hate songs like these.
17) Phoebe Green - ugh for some reason i just don’t like it.
18) Nicola Roberts - this is so generic… its not good at all
19) Ava Max - i don’t like her songs, this is also very generic.
20) Molly Hammar - i’ve heard this before… its such a letdown compared to her melfest songs.
21) CeCe - i like this! its different than the other songs and i like the vibe.
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - i actually didnt focus on MGP this year, and i havent heard it until now. its a bop!
1708 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Janice - Meh. This was kinda on the bad side of forgettable.
02) Trisha Paytas - Disagree with bibbles. She is getting better. This is like plus-size Iggy Azeala. It's OK.
03) Bengal Lancers - Jesus this sucked.
04) The Cranberries - Snoozefest.
05) Salt Ashes - They have better attempts here, but at least I don't wanna kms after this.
06) 303 - This was fine. Well produced but never goes anywhere. Eek.
07) VÉRITÉ - Em. I thought I liked their last attempt. This was underwhelming.
08) Gavin Lurek - This was probably the best so far, not saying much. Her voice got annoying.
09) RAYE - This was fine but the comments overhype it.
10) Michael Schulte - Lol. Didn't hate this. Quite the opposite.
11) Joseph - Oh finally another half decent entry. Nothing I would revisit.
12) KEiiNO - It's good in terms of this contest but in a tougher week it would die.
13) ARLO - Oh this was actually surprisingly good.
14) chloe mk - Yh this song was fine.
15) Kara Marni - This was a bit out there for me. Talk about my entries being outdated LMAO
16) Cold Kingdom - No. No. No.
17) Phoebe Green - This kinda happened. Nothing special.
18) Nicola Roberts - TRAINWRECKONNING.
19) Ava Max - I mean. It's a clear favourite. Deservedly so.
20) Molly Hammar - I mean its a song I like from TSC this week I haven't heard before so grats.
21) CeCe - This had a good vibe. Toot.
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - This started out good but kinda ended up a bit meh.
1708 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Her voice can sound a bit mumbly at points but the chorus was lit!
2. Love her or hate her she certainly is iconic as she proudly states in this bop!
3. I feel as though this is a song that needs a few listens to get into properly but its not bad and I like the instrumental
4. I love how they never changed their style. Was expecting "all over now" or "wake me when it's over" but I love this as well. RIP Dolores. Also "ode to my family" deserved a higher placement!
5. Cool sounding song. Definitely a toe tapper!
6. 99% of the time I will hate a song with that trappy tinny noise in the background. This is in the 99%
7. This has potential but I can't help feeling it's missing something
8. I like the vintage vibes coming from this song
9. I'd like this if it came on the radio but not something I'd listen to on my own accord
10. Sounds like some Ed Sheeran shit. No thanks
11. I really like this! Great voice and the song is really catchy!
12. This sounds like a sequel to "spirit in the sky" and I dig it.
13. This just annoyed me! What a mess! I don't know about other countries but in Scotland rivers tend to overflow not dry up
14. Honestly the "crying to nirvana" line had me hooked on the song. Will definitely return to this!
15. I like the vibe of this but not completely sold on the song though
16. I love this!
17. The verses were quite dull but the chorus did pick it up
18. She was always my favourite member of girls aloud. She always produces bops! Lol @ John Prescott being mentioned
19. Not her strongest song but I still like it and it's quite catchy
20. Completely passed me by. Quite boring
21. She has a good voice but the song feels flat
22. Lol what a mess
1708 days 5 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Janice - nice production on this kept me invested really loved her deep voice too, nice entry all round
02) Trisha Paytas - it's so revolutionary that it blurred a line for me... did I love it ironically or did I see a glimpse into the true soul of artistic expression? a paradigm shifted. then I cackled.
03) Bengal Lancers - interesting vocals which i enjoy but i feel like kings of leon did it better
04) The Cranberries - wasn’t rly a fan of their last entry in tsc this one is a little more enjoyable as it isn’t as depressing but was still a little bit monotone for me
05) Salt Ashes - oh ya she has the attitude - i looooove this was very cunt
06) 303 - they’re pretty... and that’s about it. just bc someone is pretty doesn’t automatically mean they should sing, it was really unremarkable left no impact
07) VÉRITÉ - i like her she can always be relied on for making an enjoyable song really liked the pre chorus leading up to it to a nice drop
08) Gavin Lurek - really nice 80s inspired feel good song
09) RAYE - this has been my fave song for the past few weeks and it still doesn’t get old for me the emotion behind her vocals is what gets me just hope people don’t pay it dust
10) Michael Schulte - surprisingly liked this, inoffensive but very catchy
11) Joseph - this is right up my street love the vocals and the build up to the chorus it actually leaves an impact
12) KEiiNO - i quite liked the chaotic beginning vocals at the start of this i wish it kept this energy it was just a bit boring - feel like i’ve heard this before nothing exciting
13) ARLO - yeah this is a really nice entry my skin feels nourished rly pretty and liked the vocals but it didn’t have a wow moment
14) chloe mk - there is a lot going on but i love it the chorus is nice something that i can bop to and scream the lyrics too
15) Kara Marni - this was okay i like the chorus but the build up to it was a drag at points
16) Cold Kingdom - this is just not my scene too jarring for me
17) Phoebe Green - thought this was gona serve but it’s just a bit dreary for me i like her deep monotone voice at some points but after a while it’s quite insufferable
18) Nicola Roberts - lmaoooo what a title. this served i loved the production on this it was very messy and it’s the type of shite pop that i love - i know it’s bad but it’s iconic but not sure if i just like it ironically
19) Ava Max - idk everyone is eating this shite uppppp... but i dunno if i like it, maybe i’m just getting ptsd from all the shite she’s released since sweet but psycho, i guess this is better than that this video is awful tho it’s actually making me it hard for me to like it.. is  not a serve
20) Molly Hammar - the entry to this was really pretty reminds me of sinead harnett or whatever but a bit more pop - this is nice
21) CeCe - very cinematic which is nice if you’re into that sound i guess it dnt rly do much for me
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - this was a nice end to the contest bit of a bop and head bopper
1708 days 5 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Janice - This was really solid, on first listen it's effective. The chorus was my favourite part and I instantly liked it. I'm loving the pacing of the whole thing. Ik it's the first song but I could see it winning.
02) Trisha Paytas - Sada Vidoo's 'Iconic' outsold. This was unremarkable like most of her music.
03) Bengal Lancers - This really passed me by, I almost forgot it was playing at one point LOL. That means that the song was not bad but that it was extremely forgettable.
04) The Cranberries - Everything about this was irritating. Not a fan of the vocals and it really did drag.
05) Salt Ashes - This was an interesting song, it was pleasant to listen to, the chorus is a bit weird at first but it grew on me quite fast and I finished the song satisfied with the entire product. It kept my attention.
06) 303 - R&B is one of my favourite genres of music that I consistently enjoy and I did enjoy this. I just love the chill vibe and it's nice. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
07) VÉRITÉ - This was decent, I liked the build up and ESPECIALLY the chorus. She really went there tbh. Enjoyed pretty much everything about this.
08) Gavin Lurek - Oh I liked this. The production of this was jarring at times but I liked the retro vibe the song was giving and it's a relatively good song. It got better at the end.
09) RAYE - I like this song from Raye, it's not her best song ever but it was enjoyable. I've heard it quite a bit so some of the appeal has worn off. Not sure if I'd like to see this win though.
10) Michael Schulte - I hated this so much. It's incredibly basic and forgettable. I didn't really like his Eurovision song but this is way worse.
11) Joseph - I'm a fan of this sound tbh, it was a decent enough song. The chorus really could have went harder, or just been done differently. This song could've done with that, the last 40 sec or so was quite nice.
12) KEiiNO - I have to be honest, the thing that bothers me about this song is how it is literally like a carbon copy of an Alan Walker song. But it didn't stop me from getting my life, I really do believe that the chorus of this song saved it. Alexandra is of course the best vocalist as per usual.
13) ARLO - This was solid. He has a great voice, I feel like this song is kinda basic but it's still enjoyable. Chorus was my favourite part and well yeah it's nice.
14) chloe mk - Oh I LOVEEE her voice, especially in the chorus. She really did that. I was really here for this entire thing, she gave me Brooke Candy teas.
15) Kara Marni - The flavour that this song has. I love the vibe of this and her voice is stunning. I really enjoyed this.
16) Cold Kingdom - One of the better rock songs TSC has to offer. I enjoyed pretty much everything about this. It's how I like my rock songs LOL. Maybe bibbles snapped.
17) Phoebe Green - This was soooooo forgettable and unremarkable. Turns out those are two of my favourite words this week. I can't find anything to enjoy about this.
18) Nicola Roberts - The trainwreck of it all. I hated it, thanks.
19) Ava Max - This song is definitely getting overhyped by people here. Like it's a nice enough song but it's not the best song this week at all IMO. I got tired of it fast after listening to it a lot. It's still good but like... yeah.
20) Molly Hammar - Oh I was really here for this. She has a nice voice, it's got decent production and a pleasant chorus so really there's nothing wrong with this. I enjoyed it.
21) CeCe - Really not a fan of this style of music and I hate the chorus. Also when she started talking I just had to cringe. Not good.
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - This song summed up this entire week for me: unremarkable. LOL. Really bad.
1708 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
01) Janice What a strong start to the contest, i really enjoyed this although it would've been more of a bop if the music didn't overpower the song

02) Trisha Paytas LMAO, I actually quite enjoyed and the weird thing is i have no clue why

03) Bengal Lancers Alright rock entry although i won't be relistening anytime soon

04) The Cranberries I absolutely love the Cranberries and honestly this song is a disapointment to me, i did expect more from them

05) Salt Ashes Wow this snaps, It's was very cool and eerie aswell as an amazing BOP POP

06) 303 This was alright, it wasn't the best but i found myself enjoying it, a little slow

07) VÉRITÉ Bit slow for my taste but it was very sweet and it was very unexpecting the chorus

08) Gavin Lurek Personally not for me but there's no denying this is a dance anthem!

09) RAYE This song snaps! What a fantastic BOP, I think i'm in love with it

10) Michael Schulte The fact it's Michael is amazing, I love him and his music! He always touches my heartstrings

11) Joseph  WOW THIS CONTEST IS STRONG, this song was very fierce and i really enjoyed it

12) KEiiNO Nothing compared to Spirit in The Sky but i still love this song

13) ARLO Yeah to me this was bad, the music definitely overpowered the vocals and i think it would sound better without the vocals

14) chloe mk This is definitely a head bopper, i would listen to this again

15) Kara Marni I thought it was released in 1970 because of the black and white lol, this was very average tbh

16) Cold Kingdom Yeah i don't like things that make me deaf lol, not the best rock entry i've heard, but not the best at the same time

17) Phoebe Green I found this also average, it was alright near the end but i got bored quite quickly

18) Nicola Roberts No, just no

19) Ava Max  Eh predictable winner and entry, didn't enjoy it and that's weird since i love Ava Max, very boring and safe send

20) Molly Hammar OMG THIS is easily the best song in the contest, come at me if you disagree

21) CeCe This was amazing, i love this artists and her songs are great, but i wasnt there for the talking bit

22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji BOP I LOVED IT, It's was a good sassy tune that i will definitely add to my playlist
1708 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Janice – I’m not getting any of it with the music being so laidback and basic and the singer had no energy and there is practically nothing here
02) Trisha Paytas – Why is she here and she can’t sing and is this meant to torture us because you are doing a good job at it but honestly who listens this for joy
03) Bengal Lancers – He got a good voice, but the rest of this song is very lackluster and so boring that it becomes a chore to even listen through it
04) The Cranberries – Well it is very bland and forgettable, and it does not feel like a Summer song at all with the singing being shaky and holds no value
05) Salt Ashes – I’m up with the rhythm it brings, and I love the energy the singer has that got me hooked and it is so unique and so good, and this might be my new jam
06) 303 – In the first second I knew that I would hate it and by the end I hated it even more with this generic beat and it is so repetitive that it makes my ears bleed and I hope to never hear this again
07) VÉRITÉ – This has a change of pace heading to the chorus and I actually like it being out there compared to the verses lacking anything and I like this change of pace
08) Gavin Lurek – The song is very 80’s but it also lacks that charm with the music and singing lacking any charm being all very messy and not gelling and the music just sucks in general
09) RAYE – The music is so cool and nice, and I did enjoy it, but I found the singing to be alright at best just not having the energy the song needs to be that bop
10) Michael Schulte – Okay this has a catchy beat and I just love a song that can get me dancing and this does a good job at it and it is for sure a dance anthem
11) Joseph – This has potential with the music that I practically like but I think the singing just lets it down but I did enjoy the music so that is a positive
12) KEiiNO – They always know how to make good music, but this is a bit forgettable not having that charm they use to have, and I just want to get to the next song
13) ARLO – He has a nice voice and also the song is very enjoyable having that music bringing it through and it is a great entry that will have a lasting effect
14) chloe mk – Already I am fed up with the singer having no visual energy and the music is just generic shit and it is just not for me and that’s a fact
15) Kara Marni – I get that this is trying something but I’m not feeling it from that music and the singing sounds very boring and it doesn’t get any better
16) Cold Kingdom – The music has got me all energised and I am so for it with her voice being just fantastic and I love that power and energy she brings
17) Phoebe Green – Yep this is just very lackluster and what else is there to say with her voice not being able to shine and the music gets on my nerves easily
18) Nicola Roberts – I got a soft spot for this artist and this is very out of her element, but I also love it at the same time, and I must be crazy right?
19) Ava Max – Um where has the taste gone to her because this is just the same beat throughout, and it is just so lame and makes me sick watching it
20) Molly Hammar – That voice is just like heaven raining down and this song has got that good bop beat and it is a nice song that has it all
21) CeCe – This is very dramatic with the beat and I like dramatic music, and this is doing a good job at it and the singer has fire in her passion which is my taste
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji – Well this is for sure memorable with that hook, but the rest is just below par sounding very childish which is a bummer
1708 days 1 hour ago
DanielKennedy111
01) Janice - good opener. Like the beat but I feel like the chorus is a let down
02) Trisha Paytas - this was good honestly. Love trish like fish
03) Bengal Lancers - not my taste but I wouldn’t say this is bad by any means
04) The Cranberries - aw I love their older works but this was kinda lackluster throughout
05) Salt Ashes - midtempo pop that doesn’t do much for me.
06) 303 - clear vocal talent from all 3 girls here. Good work but I wish the song had more to it.
07) VÉRITÉ - I like this one. It’s a cute instrumental and I enjoy verite’s vocal a lot.
08) Gavin Lurek - is this from the 80s or is this a remake? This is almost TOO spot on
09) RAYE - this is good, but the chorus sounds like a fast paced version of “see you again” by Charlie Puth.
10) Michael Schulte - this is cute! I hate men and I found myself enjoying this.
11) Joseph - I like the power behind this song. The vocal is strained but with very little songs this could be a contender
12) KEiiNO - ugh the queens of Norway are back. Good song, lazy chorus.
13) ARLO - I was pretty bored thoroughout the track.
14) chloe mk - I think this was on one of my lists to send a while ago. I enjoyed it.
15) Kara Marni - I think the octave that she is singing in for the majority of the song doesn’t match the tone of the instrumental and that made me sad.
16) Cold Kingdom - my phone crashed so I was like ok, let me try to get this song! And then I listened and got sad.
17) Phoebe Green - I like the verses but the chorus leaves something to be desired
18) Nicola Roberts - I genuinely cant tell if this is a joke song or not.
19) Ava Max - I hope ABBA sues. But is Ava Max about to be a two time TSC winner!? *shudders in discomfort*
20) Molly Hammar - this was fine. But I don’t know if it’s a stand out
21) CeCe - omfg cece frey from X factor. I didn’t know I needed this but now I do.
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - I just don’t know. This is truly something else

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!