This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 367 Final

Topic » TSC 367 Final

1712 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
19) Ava Max - 'Torn'
1712 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Nicola Roberts - Oh this is already a disaster. I wish the verses were as crazy as the opening. I might enjoy this after a couple cocktails but for now I'm far from impressed.
1712 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) Molly Hammar - 'Words'
1712 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
19) Ava Max - This is easily the best thing she's released. There I said it. It feels nostalgic yet modern. Everything about this slaps.
1712 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
21) CeCe - 'Never Be'
1712 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Molly Hammar - Had this on my list. It's nowhere as good as her winner or either of her MF songs, but I still like it. I've probably over-listened to it by now so it feels extremely basic for me (it always was to be fair), but it should still score well.
1712 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
Embed friendly video:
1712 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
21) CeCe - Oh hey there, Cece Frey. Heard this the other day and considered submitting it for a second but I wasn't totally sold on it. It's a bit style over substance. I still like it for her vocal prowess, but I wish the song was a bit more melodic.
1712 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - 'Holla'
1712 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
All 22 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1712 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - RING RING TING TING HOLLA HOLLA! This brought the party. It's a lazy choice if I'm being honest but it blows some of these other songs out of the water. Great ending.
1712 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
Thanks for joining me Patrick!
1712 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Janice - It's a lot more mainstream than her previous entries and therefore it's missing a 'moment' as it feels more manufactured, but I didn't not enjoy it. Solid opener.
02) Trisha Paytas - So let me get this straight. Matthew isn't here anymore to send her every 10 weeks so one of you decide to do it for him!? What the fuck? Granted this is probably the most tolerable of all her submissions because it actually sounds like a song, but I still refuse to entertain this.
03) Bengal Lancers - This is a drag. It also never picks up. Yawn.
04) The Cranberries - I'm fully satisfied with Zombie being the only song of theirs I even remotely enjoy. I don't see the purpose of this song nor why it had to be entered. It was another complete drag.
05) Salt Ashes - Oh now we're talking. I don't think I've been a big fan of all their previous entries, but this is a lot more in my taste range. The first chorus passed me by, but the second chorus got to me. It's not a perfect entry but it's the best song since the first one. Abrupt ending, but cool.
06) 303 - Wow this is incredibly mediocre. A minute in and I'm completely bored. I want to dig the R&B vibe but this felt extremely flat, and it went nowhere.
07) VÉRITÉ - I recall always having enjoyed her. It's not on the level of Saint, but it's a pretty pop ballad. Very LEON-esque. The breakdown in the chorus will probably draw some critics but I enjoyed it.
08) Gavin Turek - I'd be into this if it was playing at H&M, but I'd never download it. It's alright.
09) RAYE - I heard this the other day and I think it's her best song since Shh. This is honestly a serve. It's a bit low key at times, but I really enjoy it. Potential contender.
10) Michael Schulte - If you were going to send Michael Schulte to TSC the least you could have done was sent Never Let You Down. That song is actually amazing and has something special. This is generic garbage.
11) Joseph - I was expecting a straight white male and I actually think I would have preferred that. This is a huge pile of nothing. The last 30 second instrumental redeems it but too little too late I guess. I might have to return to this one.
12) KEiiNO - It's obviously not Spirit In The Sky, but it's still pretty good. Very Alan Walker but I like myself an occasional Walker hit so I'm not complaining.
13) ARLO - This looks GAY. I'm not totally into it but it's fine I guess. I wish the beat was less generic.
14) chloe mk - This is pretty middle of the road. Like the last song it got progressively better, but I think I like this one even less.
15) Kara Marni - I like her voice. The start was quite unremarkable but it picked up nicely. I don't think I'd download it, but it was pretty interesting. I wish the final climax was larger, but it still feels complete.
16) Cold Kingdom - This is pretty decent as far as rock music in TSC is concerned. I love that it's a female vocal over the rock beat for once. I've kind of gotten the point after the first chorus, but I enjoy it.
17) Phoebe Green - Stylistically this is pretty Bond-esque but not as dynamic, until the chorus. Her vocal is monotonous which I don't like, but it works in the chorus. I like about 35% of this.
18) Nicola Roberts - Oh this is already a disaster. I wish the verses were as crazy as the opening. I might enjoy this after a couple cocktails but for now I'm far from impressed.
19) Ava Max - This is easily the best thing she's released. There I said it. It feels nostalgic yet modern. Everything about this slaps.
20) Molly Hammar - Had this on my list. It's nowhere as good as her winner or either of her MF songs, but I still like it. I've probably over-listened to it by now so it feels extremely basic for me (it always was to be fair), but it should still score well.
21) CeCe - Oh hey there, Cece Frey. Heard this the other day and considered submitting it for a second but I wasn't totally sold on it. It's a bit style over substance. I still like it for her vocal prowess, but I wish the song was a bit more melodic.
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji - RING RING TING TING HOLLA HOLLA! This brought the party. It's a lazy choice if I'm being honest but it blows some of these other songs out of the water. Great ending.
1712 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) oooh yes! something i can get behind! really, really enjoying this

2) separating the art from the artist... this IS very catchy and something i do really enjoy... goddammit trisha!!!

3) i swear i try not to hate these type of songs i swear but oh my god this is boring... i guess its not unlistenable however so kudos to that i guess

4) this is definetly... a song that exists which i have listened to.

5) kinda living for the aesthetic of the mv but the song in itself is kinda boring.. for a song called "go all out", its kinda safe isnt it...

6) a MOOD. a slow, r&b, sex jam... i feel like for some this needs to grow a while but this is straight up my alley. btw, love their looks. serving noughties

7) the chorus pulled me in. such an earworm. like this one, its not very special per say but im a sucker for that breakdown

8) ooo yes! loving the 80s vibes, very up my alley. she kinda reminds me of mýa for some reason... its a good song, might get a few points from me

9) had to google her to make sure she wasnt angelea from antm... lmao mess, anyways the song is good but it didnt do much for me?? i guess its too h&m for me

10) im sure michael schulte is a lovely person but keep this. keep it all. i never asked. i didnt consent. leave.

11) i am so bored

12) the alan walker ripoff production... no. im sorry but everytime i hear alan walker or similar to alan walker's productions, i die a little inside. why? because my mind travels back to the horrible, dreadful memories of 13 year old cunts on roblox blasting this song on the radio while im playing murder mystery 2... like i dont wanna be killed by some bacon shit to the sound of alan walker! bye! if i ever hear faded one more time i will kill myself and then i will kill myself.... oh and the song's alright.

13) its generic but it doesnt make me wanna fall asleep. kudos. i guess.

14) i like this a lot more than i should or than i want to, but i can live with this. i get what its trying to be and it works for what its trying to be. right. hm. yes.

15) i was sold when the chorus dropped. digging the vocals, the visuals and the overall vibe. this is very solid!

16) not my preferred genre of music but this did something for me! i guess the female vocals were refreshing in this type of song. also the instrumental does pop off

17) didnt bore me nearly as much as i thought. its very atmospheric. the verses and chorus are good but that prechorus..... keep it.

18) INSANE. this caught me off guard, dragged me through the mud, cleansed me, cleared my skin and sold my scalp on the black marget. its a glittery, sparkly frankenstein's monster of a song. there's something about this, isn't there.

19) i have to be honest. i didnt think id be considering giving a high score on this contest to ava fucking max of all people... but she kinda did that!! ..is that an abba sample? a contender for the 12 everyone! wouldnt say its as great as sweet but psycho but maybe it needs a little growing for me

20) its pleasant.. felt like it could be a better effort but its solid.

21) very very very generic. but i liked it a lot! the drop didnt really bother me and i love her vocals...

22) the cheap bop i NEED! its kinda basic and cheap but she gives me all the energy i want and need. ring ring ting ting holla indeed queen
1712 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Janice        "Hearts Will Bleed"        if the vocals weren't so annoying I might be able to appreciate this, sucks because the beat has potential
02) Trisha Paytas        "Iconic"        Playground is still unbothered, messy
03) Bengal Lancers        "Last Orders"        that's a lot of whiteness for 229 seconds.
04) The Cranberries        "Summer Song"        yall are testing me with this
05) Salt Ashes        "Go All Out"        not only is this a decent pop song it follows two absolute nightmares in the running order so enjoy your top 3 finish, kinda wish the chorus went a different direction but im not too mad at it
06) 303        "Whisper"        this is infuriatingly terrible.
07) VÉRITÉ        "Nothing"        I've heard this before but I've got no recollection of where and in what circumstance I came to hear this. I like it!
08) Gavin Lurek        "Good Look For You"        This is definitely my style of music i kinda wish it built into something more than what it was but it's fine
09) RAYE        "Love Me Again"        Shhh was iconic but this is just fine, doesn't really do much for me one way or another
10) Michael Schulte        "All I Need"        im going to shoot johnny in his face if he 12s this let it be known
11) Joseph        "Fighter"        this is boring and generic and doesn't do anything for me. giant pile of blah
12) KEiiNO        "Praying"        yeah this is a slay, Michael Schulte who?
13) ARLO        "Rivers"        i didnt know flavor flav was still making music?
14) chloe mk        "To Be Young"        yeah i dont really care to be honest
15) Kara Marni        "Love Just Ain't Enough"        i hated this too, my god this week is MISERABLE
16) Cold Kingdom        "A New Disaster"        New Year's Day is still better but it's a solid effort tbh, I love rock especially female vocals in rock songs so yeah this is definitely up my alley, yeah nevermind this is a massive slay
17) Phoebe Green        "Easy Peeler"        people need to stop with this edgelord bullshit because I'm not entertained.
18) Nicola Roberts        "Disco, Blisters & A Comedown"        This is a fucking nightmare but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't shaking my ass
19) Ava Max        "Torn"        oh we're pretending like she matters I see, unfortunate.
20) Molly Hammar        "Words"        i confused her with Molly Sanden and I was expecting better than what I got, it's VERY whatever
21) CeCe        "Never Be"        CECE FREY HAS A CAREER IN MUSIC?????????????????????????????????
22) Anna-Lisa Kumoji        "Holla"        HOLA JULIE!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!