This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 363 Final

Topic » TSC 363 Final

1738 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Ina Wroldsen ~ Pretty good start although they hella mismatched her vocal to the production. There’s never been an Ina song that’s WOWED me though, and this is no different... but it’s nice enough.
Transviolet ~ Definitely didn’t expect the chorus, it kinda snapped. I personally am not a huge fan of her vocal (it’s still good though) but something about the song really works. The video could use a trigger warning though :X
Halestorm ~ Normally pro rock, but something about this didn’t appeal. I like her vocal but the production felt a bit dated and formulaic... not keen but others would be.
Amelia Carey ~ Pretty enough song, and radio friendly enough to not make me want to turn over at least, but there’s a lack of real originality here. She just kinda reminds me of a poundshop Dua Lipa... but I mean the song is fine.
Stargate ~ Eligible? Gosh, surprised! Pretty good song although the songwriting felt lacking in parts, and it was just one of those occasions where you know both can do much better. Still, solid enough in this contest.
Elena ~ Oh mamma miaaa it’s 2011?! Verrr cheesy, all been done before, but I can’t deny, the chorus had a hook that I was loving! Kinda torn, kinda liked it :o
Senhit ~ I quiteee liked the chorus, it popped well. The rest of the song passed me by a little though, can’t lie. Like her voice though, she sounds soulful. This song was only ok imo.
Georgia Ku ~ Where’s the part where this song gets better? XD Not into this at all, and she’s singing so strained, she sounds desperate for the loo. The drop (if you can call it that) didn’t win me over at all either, sorry to say.
Fazerdaze ~ Struggling to get my head around the weird vocal effects in this one, not feeling it if I’m honest. It obviously tried to serve a retro vibe, but didn’t quite get there, I found myself enjoying the New Order-inspired video more than the song.
Benjamin Rhian ~ What a great load of .. meh. The build was ok, the chorus... was lame. Not into this.
Don Diablo ~ I mean it’s not been the best TSC so far so this song already sticks out well, steer I feel it wouldn’t normally. Maybe a bit corny, but it has some feelgoood factor, and it sounds like it should be a Pride anthem. I’ll take it.
ILIRA ~ Very poppy, a lot of fun actually! The shouty chorus actually worked well, feel like this song will do well, to the annoyance of some it seems.
KARA ~ Not really into the verses, the chorus was pretty cool, but I wish there was more punch to the whole production. Felt slightly bland for the genre.
Dermot Kennedy ~ I do love the way he puts his entire heart and soul in his music. Ngl this is perhaps a bit too ballady for me but I get the appeal overall as his voice is amazing. Power Over Me remains his best though.
TONES AND I ~ Erm... what?! Nah I’ll pass.
U2 ~ Oh yes I know this. Quite tame in terms of their discography, but in the sense of this contest, it’s very welcome indeed. Quite enjoyable.
JP Cooper, Astrid S ~ JP, lad, you can do more with a chorus! Other than that, this song is actually pretty adorable. I’ve always liked the time in JP’s voice and really like what Astrid brings too. Not without fault as a song but I do like it.
Bakermat ~ I get the feeling we’re all saving our risky entries for next week as this week has felt verrrrrrry... safe. Including this song. Not bad actually but a bit ‘heard it all a lot before’.
SYML ~ Again perhaps a bit safe, there was potential for this to really go awfff which didn’t really happen. Despite that though, I quite liked what it was as a whole, very nice vocalist, decent chorus.
Naika ~ I liked how it built, didn’t expect that. Is she singing about her mum? She sounds a bit saucy! :x must say though, I really liked this one, and think it could do well. Her husky tone of voice is really interesting and the song as a whole seemed to work. Good pick.
Peking Duk ~ They can do no wrong for me :’) ok, I don’t love this QUITE as much as Say My Name, and they do sound a bit high in this?? But overall, one of the more solid sends this week.
Maria Hazell ~ Its a bop, not mad at it, quite enjoyed it. I like her voice & the dancing in the video xD
Sophie Simmons ~ She sounds a biiit mumbly, quite liked the actual song though. The ore-chorus was probably the best part, it built nicely.
Lenny ~ Good ending for sure, nice bop. It’ll do well I think.
1738 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) Ina Wroldsen – This is alright at best and basically nothing new is happening sticking at the same level throughout with her vocals and basic music
02) Transviolet – Well this is 3 mins I won’t be getting back and I thought the song couldn’t get any worse but the chorus came with the high packed music and the annoying vocals
03) Halestorm – I really enjoyed the vocals that bring the energy and even though the music can be extreme at times I did like this song very much
04) Amelia Carey – This has got some good tunes in there and I can hear this being played on the radio and she is a good singer who can bring it
05) Stargate – I’m sorry but I can’t call this a song since it has so many different elements that don’t work together and the music loses control and I don’t like the singers who don’t have the energy
06) Elena – Now this is a bop I can get behind with the music being so bubbly and damn it is bringing these party vibes and she has that sweet voice to make it as delicious as it sounds
07) Senhit – Um I’m not a fan of it being very lackluster with the music just being too gentle and the vocalist doesn’t have the strength to make me come back
08) Georgia Ku – I am just as invested in her vocals that is like a brand new light and it is just amazing to hear and I just love this song all over
09) Fazerdaze – This is a confusing mess and it is hard to understand what she is saying with those effects used and I would just take a pass to this song
10) Benjamin Rihan – The chorus is not bad with it being good in music terms but I’m not feeling the rest being meh in the music and the singing style
11) Don Diablo – I consider this a banger in it’s own right from the female vocalist doing a stellar job and the music being so light and danceable making this a banger
12) ILIRA – I can’t deny that she is a wicked singer don’t get me wrong but what brings her down is this song that sounds childish and not fun at all to listen to
13) KARA – Sadly this is a forgettable K Pop song that is honestly one of the worst I have heard in my life with the chorus being chaotic and what style are they even trying with their vocals being bad and this is just awful!
14) Dermot Kennedy – I like his vocals straight away with him pulling the energy through and the song needs to not be a downer and then it could be something
15) TONES AND I – Wow I am thoroughly impressed with this catchy entry and her vocals are unique and filled with tones of energy and I am hooked after one listen
16) U2 – Oh yeah this song is interesting but I just consider it to be boring with the same beat and also the same vocals used and I don’t understand the hype around it
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S – My heart is filled with awe and joy when he started to sing and it is fun and enjoyable and only people without a heart wouldn’t like this and the female vocalist helps to bridge it together to create a sense of wonder
18) Bakermat – Yeah I’m bopping my head to the sick beat and I just like the way it is going with the build-up and actually paying off in the end so this is a wicked track
19) SYML – Well this has got good music put into it but it doesn’t gel with the rest of the song especially with the vocals like it is 2 different elements
20) Naïka – Um I don’t particularly like it with the same beats and the lyrics in the chorus are just repetitive and the music sounds like a joke
21) Peking Duk – Welp this is bad and why should I deny it with the music being the biggest crime like a headache is going on in my head and the singing is non existent
22) Maria Hazell – My body is moving along when the music kicks in and she has got some sick vocals that make me love her even more and she is the best thing that can happen to this song
23) Sophie Simmons – Is it over yet because I have forgotten about it even when it is playing right now and that shows how bad it is and I can’t remember anything about it
24) Lenny – What is that grove I am feeling because she has brought it back from the music that is the charm of this but the vocals could use more energy to go full circle
1738 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
01) Ina Wroldsen - this is the kind of euro-pop shite that I NEED
02) Transviolet - i rly think she has a pretty voice and its different which is nice and i like the production, i just think it doesnt have that standout moment for me, still nice though
03) Halestorm - this type of music just never really appealed to me very shouty but i kind of like the lyrical content just not in this type of song
04) Amelia Carey - i was living for this but just hoped the chorus amounted to something bigger, was quite monotone throughout
05) Stargate - very generic i wish pink wouldnt do shite like this lmao i dont rly feel like this type of song is her and as for sia i dont rly care for her anymore she rly did fall off after 1000 forms of fear album she rly gentrified herself huh
06) Elena - inoffensive feel good song, not particulary for me but i get the appeal
07) Senhit - was so interested to see were this would go bc i was bopping to it but again the chorus just didnt do it for me wish it went harder.. but the build up to it was gorg
08) Georgia Ku - oh yes this is everything.. the voice is stun and the song IS IT.. it is a lil bit generic but we shall overlook bc of the OOH OHH OHH OOH bit which was stun
09) Fazerdaze - this song is literlly engraved in my mind for some reason, i must of heard it a while ago but never really thought anything of it but listening to it again im living for it? idk why i didnt pay more attention to it at the time but its giving me so much nostalgia. its got a nice different feel to it for a tsc song
10) Benjamin Rihan - very generic pop boy... not rly feeling this at all.. "dizzy talk" yh wtf does tht mean you sound thick mate
11) Don Diablo - ppl like jessie j get such a hard time omfgg she reminds me a bit of rita ora.. their voices r honestly so similar so hopping on this generic beat might save their career nd its somewhat worked for rita.. i like this her voice is rly pretty, quite repetitive with the "im brave" but its got a cute build up but i think at this point i just feel sorry for her
12) ILIRA - this is gettin a hard time nd i dunno what for.. is she always entered into tsc or something.. im seeing this through rose tinted glasses idc bc ive been bopping to this all week i KNEW someone would enter her she was my second choice.. nd honestly i wish i sort of entered her this is a bop nd u cant tell me differently
13) KARA - these arent doing it like the other k-pop girls nothin boppy abt this one and the production doesnt go as hard
14) Dermot Kennedy - oh im ALLLL for songs like this.. very lewis capaldi-esque.. this voice is so powerful n honestly adds to the emotion nd i do love a sad bop
15) TONES AND I - im in love with this voice.. rly reminds me of kat dahlia and shes one of my fave artists this is a rly nice change
16) U2 - yh u2 is just not for me.. the voice is quite monotone and grating at some points.. very moany
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S - oh amen.. this is RIGHT up my street *cheryl vc* astrid s doesnt have a bad song??? i normally dont live for the men and always think the woman overshadows them but this one his voice was so unique and it kept me interested rly pretty song and the voices compliment each other so well
18) Bakermat - reminds me of rag n bone man.. or whatever hes called.. the f*t ginger one but anywaysssss this voice rly is the blueprint its such a nice raspy pitch and i love it but this song is kind of generic lmaooo.. idk it just feels weird to hear this type of voice on this type of track idk if i like it but its different???? idk im undecided i think ill be bopping to this after a few listens honestly
19) SYML - omfggggg.. artists like these are my guilty pleasure honestly.. yh i obviously love the bop girls but the voice, the beat of the song just peaks my interest - this is probs the hardest week i lit love 90% of the songs
20) Naïka - yh this one was a drag wasnt rly here for it soz x
21) Peking Duk - i feel like there is a lot of similar songs like this this week and idk if this one will get lost in the shuffle for me.. nice big beat drop the production goes hard though which i can appreciate
22) Maria Hazell - oh this queen... yh hard week for me.. another bop that i love idek how ill even rank this bc i love so many this week..
23) Sophie Simmons - i see what she was trying to do... but yh it wasnt for me dragged on a bit and her voice is a bit dreary id usually live for this any other week but this week is full of poppy bops that this one falls flat and is quite boring in comparison
24) Lenny - this is stun... LA LA LOVERS DOOOO... omfg she is givin me everything i need perf way to end the contest gona be hard to rank these bops.. amen
1738 days ago
AlanDuncan
01) Ina Wroldsen - This was fine at the start but it really got repetitive.
02) Transviolet - This was meh. There was just noting that really stood out.
03) Halestorm - This started and I was like "ugh not another rock shit" but i was bopping by the end,
04) Amelia Carey - This was painfully MoR
05) Stargate - lmao @ this. I forget pink was in this, its all Sia
06) Elena - I mean. Iconic. This changed music.
07) Senhit - This was powerful and I liked it more than I thought it would.
08) Georgia Ku - Oh I reallyed enjoyed this.
09) Fazerdaze - Oh this was sleepy and shite
10) Benjamin Rihan - This was too MoR to stand out
11) Don Diablo - I mean jessie J was good here. It's only slightly passed MoR cos the song itself was hmmm
12) ILIRA - I mean she invented music. Stan
13) KARA - Yas bitch. I dont mid KpOP. this was quite good.
14) Dermot Kennedy - I feel like this was meant to go somewhere but it never did. Meh
15) TONES AND I - Is it bad I really liked this? Her voice was annoying but I enjoyed the song.
16) U2 - I not gonna lie, i saw U2 and expected worse.nothing i would revist tho
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S - I listend to this and instantly forgot it. so like proof its meh
18) Bakermat - Hey, it was bland but like its a small contest and I didnt dislike it so grats
19) SYML - This was a fairly standard rockpop song. I kinda liked it i cant lie
20) Naïka - I really enjoyed this. More my genre.
21) Peking Duk - This was fine, I didn't hate it, it was quite a solid lissten. I wouldn't revisit

22) Maria Hazell - Look likes all the not awful  songs are at the end. This was good too
23) Sophie Simmons - Yeah this was good too
24) Lenny- good closer. will probably get mid pts from every1
1737 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
I literally only have 5 songs i am happy to give points too, so if i gave u a mediocre comment, you could still be getting points.

01) Ina Wroldsen- It's a well produced pop song! It does not stand out for me too much, but this was still good!
02) Transviolet- Rip at this getting the death slot. I enjoyed this! The chorus had a lot of power, and the verses were decent! Hopefully this does well!
03) Halestorm- Me at that song title. Idk this was just a bit too much, too rocky for me and although i enjoy female rock vocals i just did not like her voice. Im gonna just say this is meh.
04) Amelia Carey- This was pretty one note, and i was bored after a minute. It's well produced, but still meh.
05) Stargate- Is it just me or does both of there vocals sound not good in this song? Like ik they both have great vocals, but idk. The song sounds very middle of the road, and with the not good vocals this was really meh.
06) Elena- This was pretty silly but the song was so catchy, this was such a bop! The rap was a bit meh, but it was short so i won't knock this down that much. Overall i really enjoyed this :p
07) Senhit- Me at Senhit. She's a queen and i enjoyed this overall! The chorus was strong and i stan the cheap music video.
08) Georgia Ku- The song had a lot of potential, like the verses are decent but there is really a lack of a chorus in this the, "do's" were pretty annoying. This was a mixed bag.
09) Fazerdaze- This could of been decent, but the effect on her vocals really ruined this for me. Idk the whole song is just lacking something and not really enjoyable at all. Did not like this.
10) Benjamin Rihan- Oh fuck off LOL! The lyrics make him seem like such a fuckboy. This would be awful, but the song is kinda groovy and it's well produced. I think this was really bad still.
11) Don Diablo- This was decent! I was kinda doing something while listening to this so this kinda faded into the background, not much to say about this, but just that it's decent.
12) ILIRA- This literally sounds like "Do it yourself". A cheap choice but this is a bop! A very well produced pop song that's soo catchy. I enjoyed this a lot!
13) KARA- Wow the vocals were soo good! This was such a BOP! I absolutely loved this, and such a strong k-pop song! I don't think it would win, but i would be so happy if it does! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
14) Dermot Kennedy- I was just soo bored, like i fell asleep after 2 minutes. Did not like this at all.
15) TONES AND I- Very weird music video. I was just not feeling this song either, her voice is kinda baby ish, and the song itself is ok i guess. But meh.
16) U2- *vomits* at u2. The vocals are not great, and the song is just so basic and ordinary, awful.
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S- It was decent until the "do's" Unfortunetely Astrid S was only in a small part of the song so she coulden't save this. Really meh.
18) Bakermat- I was not feeling this much, but it did sound decent. Not much to say, but this was ok.
19) SYML- I was just kinda bored, it sounded fine, but was just not that interested in this. Meh.
20) Naïka- This contest has been so weak, this is just decent for me it did not go anywhere, but it sounded fine.
21) Peking Duk- Wtf was that drop, it sounded so bad. The verses sound fine, this was just really meh.
22) Maria Hazell- The song was pretty decent! It's nothing special, but it's at least tolerable.
23) Sophie Simmons- Finally an actually GOOD song, i really liked the chorus, and the verses were also good! Liked this overall.
24) Lenny- Compared to the rest of the contest it was a good closer, but it's just decent as its a weak contest. I don't see this as a contender but what do i know.
1737 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
1. Ina Wroldsen - The verses sing rather sloppily. They just feel clunky. The song as a whole is decent enough I suppose.
2. Transviolet - Liking the suspenseful energy it has to it. Not bad!
3. Halestorm - This sounds wicked familiar. I wanted to hate it because of the genre and the title, but I’m surprisingly kinda here for it.
4. Amelia Carey - I’m really digging this one. Loving her voice and the overall vibe of this entry. Very brooding.
5. Stargate - Whoever submitted this said “fuck you Johnny and Felix.” P!nk sounds decent enough, but Sia sounds kind of horrible. A little too lowkey and underwhelming overall.
6. Elena - Luca is SHOOK. This is so Tolis it hurts. It’s not MY brand of ridiculousness, but I know others are gonna eat it up.
7. Senhit - Didn’t make as much of an impact as I wanted it to, but it was cute nonetheless.
8. Georgia Ku - I’m pretty sure Hussein said if he came back to TSC he wanted to submit this LOL. I expected it to be basic, and it kind of delivered on that. It builds up nicely at least, but it gets pretty boring pretty quick.
9. Fazerdaze - This was half baked and pretty bad, if I’m being honest. Probably the first entry that I didn’t care for in any capacity so far.
10. Benjamin Rihan - It’s so one note. Really never went anywhere, and pretty bland.
11. Don Diablo - The piano in this is really nice. I expected something more impactful from Jazzy Gay, but overall it’s not bad.
12. ILIRA - It kind of pops off. She really keeps on producing bops, huh? Still not disappointed by her thus far in her TSC career!
13. KARA - We love kpop from who knows how long ago. Sounds like Dreamcatcher-lite almost. Not bad, but like I don’t STAN (LOONA)
14. Dermont Kennedy - I didn’t like it as much as Power. It was just not as impactful. That being said though, I still really like his voice.
15. TONES AND I - I just can’t get over her voice, it’s really shrill and it makes the song less enjoyable.
16. U2 - Are U2 still a thing? Found this really boring and plain from them. Too preachy as well.
17. JP Cooper, Astrid S - These last two songs have like the exact same “meh” vibe to them, I swear.
18. Bakermat - Ehhhhhh, wanted to like this more than I ultimately did. The chorus kind of punched, but the rest was meh.
19. SYML - EWWWWWW THIS SONG PLAYS AT WORK ALL THE TIME. Automatically despise. Sorry to whoever submitted this, but I hear it literally every day and I’m so sick of it at this point so it was kind of dead on arrival.
20. Naïka - Digging the vibe to this song. It was a serve tbh.
21. Peking Duk - The drop was kind of… not the tea. I wanted to like this, but I just found it mostly meh.
22. Maria Hazell - Oh bitch. This is catchy, this is sexy, this is a BOP.
23. Sophie Simmons - This song had a really cool vibe to it. It was so smooth. I dig it.
24. Lenny - These last few songs really served. Strong closing song(s) this week.
1737 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Ina Wroldsen        it's very basic, but good
02) Transviolet        not feeling it this morning
03) Halestorm        why do you hate me
04) Amelia Carey        this is like what the gays want, but not good
05) Stargate        felix probably is crying right now
06) Elena        it's no senor loco, but i mean i stan
07) Senhit        this is very dated... and coming from me, that's something
08) Georgia Ku        i don't hate it, but at the same time, don't love it... it's a definite in between tier 2 and tier 3
09) Fazerdaze        this is very lesbian
10) Benjamin Rihan        catering to the twinks
11) Don Diablo        don't you threaten us
12) ILIRA        i mean tea, this might be her best song so far, but it's very early 2000s
13) KARA        it's not a bop
14) Dermot Kennedy        like it's not terrible but like i don't like it. like if this does well i won't be upset but it probably won't get points from me... we'll see how the tiers end
15) TONES AND I        it's like trying to be a summer song, but not good enough
16) U2        i mean it's almost a guaranteed t4
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S        i wanted to hate it, but didn't
18) Bakermat        this is like what i wanted this week
19) SYML        i'm sorry i hate the 80s
20) Naïka        i liked it.. but don't know how much ... like i don't know if i loved it
21) Peking Duk        i confusion
22) Maria Hazell        well i feel like this will be doing well isn't it
23) Sophie Simmons        i was not feeling this one
24) Lenny        i feel like i should be okay with this, but with a week where i was nice to a bunch of songs i don't know how it goes
1737 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
13) KARA Starting off with k-pop. Not nice, not nice at all, this was such a hot mess

14) Dermot Kennedy In the intro and verse i was expecting a lot, nice raw vocals but it didn't really wow in a way i hoped for, i was very disapointed by this.

15) TONES AND I This is a song that i've heard before i think on my discover weekly on Spotify and to be honest it grabbed my attention and i liked it

16) U2 Okay so i love U2 but this is probably the biggest disapointment i have encountered in my time on tsc, there career is literally at the bottom of the barrell

17) JP Cooper, Astrid S This was quite sweet and i was sorta bopping along to it, it's like a guilty pleasure.

18) Bakermat Love the chorus but it is quite sad that the rest of song did't really pack as big as a punch as i would've hoped for.

19) SYML All throughout this song i was really bored and i didn't enjoy it as much as i initially would've wanted.

20) Naïka This was actually a bop, i really enjoyed the power in the song and her vocals are awesome aswell, keep up the work Naika

21) Peking Duk How have i not herard of this singer, this was literally so good, i really enjoyed everything about it, good job to whoever submitted this.

22) Maria Hazell eh this was alright, i enjoyed it but i would not revisit it

23) Sophie Simmons This was so coool, it was dark eerie and powerful at the same time, really enjoyed

24) Lenny I love Lenny but this is not a nice closer, but she's probably won so my opinion probably means nothing lol <3
1737 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Ina Wroldsen - 'Forgive or Forget' A joke of an entry, most probably written by a 6 years old girl.
02) Transviolet - 'Pretty Head' It's a missed try to impress with some kind of sober and a strong instrumental, but the whole combination is just odd and not fitting too much.
03) Halestorm - 'You Call Me a Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing' The rythm is catchy, vocally I'm not a fan, it could have been more memorable. The style and the general vibe are attractive though, it's a decent entry.
04) Amelia Carey - 'Over You' This song is simply not remarkable at all.
05) Stargate - 'Waterfall' Great voices, shitty music. A tiring and repetitive rythm with no quality.
06) Elena - 'Mamma Mia' I've never enjoyed her voice and her English accent is bad. The song is cheap, it has a rythm that puts it above the average of what I've heard so far, but it would only get points because of the low level of the contest.
07) Senhit - 'Dark Room' It lacks a little something and it's a little clicheic, but it totally sounds good. Vocally maybe somebody else would have made it more impactful. It's a good entry anyway.
08) Georgia Ku - 'What Do I Do' Better than the majority but not much of a thing. Vocally nice, somehow the rythm is catchy, even though it doesn't inspire something of a big creation.
09) Fazerdaze - 'Lucky Girl' I can't understand why somebody would accept this to be called music, it is more sounds, with no logical and no rythm.
10) Benjamin Rihan - 'Dizzy Talk' The instrumental is not bad, but the guy didn't know how to go for a more smooth vibe.
11) Don Diablo - 'Brave' I don't like the music, but the message is nice. Ok, it could have been more complexic lyrically too. Too bad the music is what it is.
12) ILIRA - 'PAY ME BACK!' I like her voice. She has something catchy in every of her song but the style is pretty cheap and nothing I would appreciate.
13) KARA - 'Damaged Lady' Pretty smooth, the chorus is climbing it down a little though. I like the rock in it, it's decent.
14) Dermot Kennedy - 'Young & Free' Vocally he steals it, the music is nice but doesn't go as much as I would have wanted.
15) TONES AND I - 'DANCE MONKEY' Great vocals, pretty catchy. The voice is the remarkable thing in this though, not much of a song, it's ok.
16) U2 - 'Ordinary Love' The old still remains on top. Absolutely great music, even though it's not necessarily their style.
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S - 'Sing It With Me' This is truly an amazing voice. The music, not being extraordinary as a creation, it's really pleasant. It's an entry that would deserve to win.
18) Bakermat - 'Learn to Lose' You have no idea how this message got me exactly on this moment. I don't like the style of the music, but the lyrics kicked me and I will most probably put a bonus on this.
19) SYML - 'Clean Eyes' It's not bad, it had a bigger potential, but the vibe is ok.
20) Naïka - 'Oh Mama' Pretty different, kinda smooth, but it didn't convince me. The vibe is ok, that instrument in the final (I have no idea what it is) didn't help.
21) Peking Duk - 'High' Nothing interesting in this, slow and boring.
22) Maria Hazell - 'Best Thing' The best thing would have been to skip this.
23) Sophie Simmons - 'Selfish' I like her voice, the vibe is ok, it's kinda poor, it lacks a bigger moment. It's ok.
24) Lenny - 'Lovers Do' I like the instrumental and the way it is done, but it's so bland and monotonous.
1737 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Ina Wroldsen - I don’t like this like at all? I feel like her voice is so jarring when you couple it with this song it just doesn’t work at all.
02) Transviolet - Why do we get this garbage every week? Literally who gives a shit about this.
03) Halestorm - oh I’m kinda living LMFAO. Her voice isn’t great for this track but the song in itself is still fine so yeah I’m not mad at it.
04) Amelia Carey - It’s like Hannah Trigwell and Bishop Briggs had a baby but like without the production quality of either of them :/
05) Stargate - Everyone here knows this isn’t getting points from me.
06) Elena - How has this never been sent? I’ve heard this like a million times before but go off i guess.
07) Senhit - It’s not horrible but for some reason the non-english bothers me in this? I really don’t know why but it does.
08) Georgia Ku - I flat out forgot this was happening as I was listening to it so that’s really all I have to say about that.
09) Fazerdaze - this ain’t for me dawg.
10) Benjamin Rihan - he pretty and he can kinda sing so he’s probably getting high points from me as usual.
11) Don Diablo - YOU STOP THREATENING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
12) ILIRA - I really wanna try to hate this because it’s ILIRA and like that’s really enough but it’s also really funny and good so :\
13) KARA - I’ve heard this multiple times before and I love it, it’s absolutely a mess of a song but there’s a lot of elements in it that I like.
14) Dermot Kennedy - I’m not the target audience for this boring shit.
15) TONES AND I - This is kinda messy but I also don’t hate it? I’d never come back to this but it was a fun one-time listen I suppose.
16) U2 - I’m not entertaining this.
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S - I cannot imagine for the life of me that any black person would willingly listen to this because this is like offensively white.
18) Bakermat - This was ok, gave me summer vibes but it also didn’t go that hard so it’s hard to be like excited for this.
19) SYML - Gave me Bastille vibes, it’s alright, it doesn’t reinvent the wheel or anything but it’s fine.
20) Naïka - Blocked in my country…. that said I was originally gonna say this was not worth the trouble of finding another version but it actually grew into a really solid listen? Great progression on this one.
21) Peking Duk - Literally this is just noise, i hated this.
22) Maria Hazell - It’s a small little bop but I also don’t really care for her voice so idk :\
23) Sophie Simmons - There’s always gotta be 10 of these mediocre female pop singers every week huh?
24) Lenny - If this bitch was famous she’d become one of my hate-figures in the same vein as P!nk or Jess Glynne, I can’t really explain why but I hated this.
1737 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
01)        Ina Wroldsen – I really enjoyed bopping along to this, positive start to the contest.
02) Transviolet – I really didn’t think I would like listening to this, so pleasantly surprising to listen to.
03) Halestorm  - This was not really my thing, sorry.
04) Amelia Carey – I liked the sound of her voice but struggled to get into the song.
05) Stargate – I liked how this all came together.
06) Elena – This was quite fun to listen to, even if I think it is from a musical.
07) Senhit – Once it picked up it improved for me until then I was iffy as to whether I would enjoy it.
08) Georgia Ku – I really enjoyed this.
09) Fazerdaze – Something about this song seems familiar. Enjoyed the music but vocals didn’t make much of an impression.
10) Benjamin Rihan – Both vocals and music were pleasant to listen to.
11) Don Diablo – I haven’t listen to much of Jessie J but always enjoy it when I do.
12) ILIRA – Unfortunately I found this catchy and annoying at the same time.
13) KARA – Music was good but I didn’t like that I didn’t know what was being said, tried a quick online search but no luck
14) Dermot Kennedy – This was a really good listen, surprising again as at the start I didn’t think I would like it.
15) TONES AND I – This came together quite nicely, really enjoyed it picking up.
16) U2 – Not heard this one before. I have mixed feelings about it.
17) JP Cooper, Astrid S – I enjoyed this once it picked up, but I didn’t really like the male vocals.
18) Bakermat – Liked the song, loved the video.
19) SYML - Not what I would normally listen to but not bad.
20) Naïka – I like her voice but not the song.
21) Peking Duk – This was very enjoyable to listen to. The vocals weren’t very loud which usually bothers me but in this song it worked for me.
22) Maria Hazell – Nice and pacey song.
23) Sophie Simmons – A pleasant song to listen to, I don’t think it majorly stood out but definitely not bottom of the pile either.
24) Lenny – Nice song, ended the playlist on a positive note.
1737 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1737 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
hi
1737 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
While I get the mailers ready...

Who's Who
AdeleAdele - Sophie Simmons
AlanDuncan - Stargate
Alexeh23 - ILIRA
Catch_a_falling_star - Naïka
CharlieBibi - KARA
DallasAndrew - U2
DanielKennedy111 - Benjamin Rihan
Eoin - Dermot Kennedy
Fritzyyyyy - Bakermat
hellocat - Senhit
ianfitz0012 - Georgia Ku
Insanity - Amelia Carey
LiukBB - Fazerdaze
LornaHollas - Halestorm
MISSimogen - Ina Wroldsen
Patrick319 - Lenny
PoohSnap - Peking Duk
PrincessTeePee - JP Cooper, Astrid S
ricktworick1 - Elena
rodrigueseve - Transviolet
ryan5676 - TONES AND I
Talian - Maria Hazell
TolisKalkas - Don Diablo
Zurks - SYML

Any shocks or surprises? And who's winning Eoin's Song Contest?
1737 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
HERE

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!