This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 359 Final

Topic » TSC 359 Final

1765 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Ally Brooke • Imagine 1) trying to replicate Camila Cabello 2) not even being able to replicate Camila Cabello. Poundland Havana but like if Poundland was closing and they did a half price clearance sale. Yawn.
1765 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Tove Lo - 'Glad He's Gone'
1765 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
10) Jessie Buckley - 'Glasgow (No Place Like Home)'
NOPE.
I hated this with a burning fucking passion. So infuriatingly terrible holy shit.
1765 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Jessie Buckley • Love her voice. Shame about the snoozefest of a song. I can usually appreciate stuff like this when there's a bit of substance to it but this was so boring.
1765 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Jessie Buckley - I knew approximately one second into this that I wouldn't like it. That's all.
1765 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Cristina Ramos - 'Tu Nombre'
1765 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
11) Tove Lo - 'Glad He's Gone'
this is comically terrible. Akon Makeer is cackling at the fact she's getting top 10 because of all this garbage.
1765 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Tove Lo • Tove girl what are you doing?? Can usually rely on her for something at least slightly solid but this was also really boring.
1765 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Tove Lo - Her newest releases have not been doing it for me. 2014-2016 Tove Lo outsold. This was more of the same as of recent: meh.
1765 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Valerie Broussard - 'Actually'
1765 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
12) Cristina Ramos - 'Tu Nombre'
MOMMY.
QUEEN.
LEGEND.
She never started screaming at me though so that was disappointing :(
1765 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Cristina Ramos - I'm unsure about this. It needs more oomph, like an opera or screamo verse. The last 30 seconds was the best part, but as a package it ultimately falls flat.
1765 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Cristina Ramos • That intro was so promising I thought we were in for a trainwreck but this was boring as well. Nothing memorable about this. Yeah ok she screamed ten seconds from the end but by then I didn't care.
1765 days 15 hours ago
CharlieBibi
13) Valerie Broussard - 'Actually'
throw this one in the bin with everything else this week. I genuinely don't like this at all but I wasn't infuriated with it so like it's in my top 3 so :\
1765 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Apollo Junction - 'Begin'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!