This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 359 Final

Topic » TSC 359 Final

1749 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Poppy - LMAO this is quite a collaboration. I'm enjoying this because it's so crazy and erratic, so well done. Best song yet.
1749 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Karra - 'Visual'
1749 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Poppy • I mean I would never listen to this out of choice but it was absolute chaos and I have to appreciate. LMAO this was so all over the place but I enjoyed it.
1749 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) New Rules - 'Fix Somebody'
1749 days 17 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) Karra - 'Visual'
I'm not mad at it, I think it could have a bit more "OOMPH" though but this existed as a decent pop song I guess. Actually this was like 25 different songs in one and the more it went on the more I was confused and I think I ended up disliking it by the end. Can't really tell though, what a mess.
1749 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Karra - She has a nice voice. It starts to lose steam at times but the backing vocals make the chorus more interesting. Decent choice.
1749 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Karra • This managed to be a mess and really really boring at the same time. Couldn't get into this at all, was trying to do too many things that it didn't get any of them right for me.
1749 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Ally Brooke - 'Low Key (feat. Tyga)'
1749 days 17 hours ago
CharlieBibi
08) New Rules - 'Fix Somebody'
I mean they're pretty, which thank god for that because they can't really sing can they? This was extremely vanilla and basic but at least it didn't inspire rage in me so.
1749 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
08) New Rules - Generic male vocals. The chorus injects some much needed life into it. It's not bad, and might get points from me if there's enough crap this week.
1749 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) New Rules • This was nice I guess, the chorus is good. Kinda passed me by though, may pick up points if the contest doesn't pick up.
1749 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
Song starts at 0:34
1749 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Jessie Buckley - 'Glasgow (No Place Like Home)'
1749 days 17 hours ago
CharlieBibi
09) Ally Brooke - 'Low Key (feat. Tyga)'
oh Johnny sings this garbage on call all the time and it's unbearable. This type of music has been done much better in the past so yeah again, not impressed. The Tyga part was also terrible.
1749 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Ally Brooke - I'm not sure if I've liked a single Fifth Harmony solo release. This sounds like a budget Havana, and I have one thing to say about that: 3 points!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!