This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 359 Final

Topic » TSC 359 Final

1752 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Kim Petras - 'Got My Number'
1752 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Akon Makeer • Not as fun as her first song but I love her and I love the artistic progression! Ava Max could never. :) :) :)
1752 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) Kim Petras - 'Got My Number'
She needs to go back to making music with Dr. Luke because this new thing she's trying to do just ain't working for me. I guess this is the best of the songs she released since then but yeah, meh.
1752 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Kim Petras - I'm still vibing to her Halloween EP, but I recognize that it's time for something new from her. Sadly, this shouldn't have been it. If you wanted to choose a new release, you should have gone with Icy. This was a bad attempt at trap. Meh.
1752 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Maggie Rogers - 'Dog Years'
1752 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Kim Petras • I was really hoping we'd just roll through her Halloween EP instead of her new music which is nowhere near as good. It's fine I guess but yeah she's done a lot better.
1752 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) Maggie Rogers - 'Dog Years'
This is literally the worst song I've heard so far and that's really embarrassing for you. This just wouldn't fucking end im so angry with this.
1752 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Maggie Rogers - White girl w/ oversized sweater music. I give very little shits about Maggie Rogers in general, but she surely has better than this. It left no impression on me.
1752 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Alice - 'Running With Lions'
1752 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Maggie Rogers • I'm really not a fan of most of her music tbh but this is a BIG exception. Did not to be 4:30 but this was the right kind of chilled and lowkey, so pretty, kinda love this actually.
1752 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) Alice - 'Running With Lions'
I didn't like the pitch in her voice, it was pretty grating. The beat is also nothing special, giant pile of meh.
1752 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Alice - How has this not been sent yet? THE best song from Melodifestivalen 2017. Good pop song.
1752 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Poppy - 'Scary Mask (feat. FEVER 333)'
1752 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Alice • I hate MF so much this was so bland and boring. It also never ended even though it was only 3 minutes long. Party Voice is the only MF song that exists.
1752 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) Poppy - 'Scary Mask (feat. FEVER 333)'
This contest is a total fucking nightmare but at least this woke me the fuck up so like thank god for Poppy.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!