This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 352 Final

Topic » TSC 352 Final

1830 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
13. Jonida Maliqi - One of my favourite ballads this year. Very strong, really loving the ethnic elements in this.
1830 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
13) Jonida Maliqi- She was my fav in Festivali Kenges and now one of my favs in esc <3 AMAZING VOCALS! With an amazing song, with so much power! The Albanian language is so beautiful and so is this song! I can go on and on about how much i love this song! Just an overall masterpiece! Dissapointed the staging is beneath this!
1830 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
13. Jonida Maliqi "Ktheju tokës" - The verses are a bit bland. The chorus does bring a little bit more excitement but overall it's pretty meh.
1830 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
14) Lea Sirk - 'Moj Profil'

Lea made an impression on us last year... will she make on again this year?

1830 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
14. Lea Sirk - Not a bad effort from Lea, but this is nowhere near as memorable as "Hvala, Ne!" Might struggle in the context of this TSC, but I can see it gathering some support.
1830 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
14) Lea Sirk- Yeah this is no Hvale Ne ofc! This is pretty cute though! Its kinda one-note, but this was overall decent!
1830 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
14. Lea Sirk "Moj Profil" - I forgot what it was like the second it finished, very forgettable
1830 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) Let's go back to the islands with MALTA

Michela - 'Chameleon'

This is one of the 3 songs people consider to be entered based on the runner up from last year...are the other 2 also participating? if so which of the 3 will do better?

1830 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
15) Michela- Yeah is just a fun bop! I really liked it on first listen, but idk i just did not go back to it much. I do admit the drop is a bit of a let down, but everything else is great!
1830 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
15. Michela - Probably the best thing Malta has sent in YEARS. I wasn't initially super keen on it, but this has been a massive grower.
1830 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
15. Michela "Chameleon" - I love the beat drop, this song is such a bop!
1830 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Off to Scandanavia and Norway

KEiiNO - 'Spirit In the Sky'

The person didn't want to do the offical MV.... but why would you not want to be campy in Eurovision week. BORING!

1830 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
16. KEiiNO - I HEAR YOU CALLING ME AT NIGHT. My favourite song this year. Welp.
1830 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
09) Chingiz- Probably one of my least listened to songs of esc this year. It's just a really basic pop song to me, with just a few ethnic influences which still does not save the song. Its really just meh, not bad, but nothing good.

10) Famous- Imagine sending a esc reject song that got like what, bottom 3 in there national final? Its not bad, the chorus is quite decent. But its just pretty boring and meh.

11) Mahmood- It's very overrated, i like this but its no where near one of my favs in esc this year. The chorus is really nice though :P

12) Srbuk- I have a feeling she may not qualify, but she also may idk. Its a really well produced pop song, with a great vocalist. Although i've heard her struggle, but u cant blame her since this is one of the most challenging songs to sing this year. I usually don't like armenian entries in esc, but i do like this one! Nothing spectacular, but i enjoy this!

13) Jonida Maliqi- She was my fav in Festivali Kenges and now one of my favs in esc <3 AMAZING VOCALS! With an amazing song, with so much power! The Albanian language is so beautiful and so is this song! I can go on and on about how much i love this song! Just an overall masterpiece! Dissapointed the staging is beneath this!

14) Lea Sirk- Yeah this is no Hvale Ne ofc! This is pretty cute though! Its kinda one-note, but this was overall decent!

15) Michela- Yeah is just a fun bop! I really liked it on first listen, but idk i just did not go back to it much. I do admit the drop is a bit of a let down, but everything else is great!

16) KEiiNO- First listen i'm like yeah i liked this, but after i listened to it more i started to LOVE this! Just such a bop and i love the ethnic influences as well! A masterpiece <3

------------------------------------------------------------

High Tier- Jonida Maliqi, Michela, KEiiNO

Middle Tier- Mahmood, Srbuk, Lea Sirk

Low Tier- Chingiz, Famous
1830 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) Traveling back south to Austria

PÆNDA - 'Limits'

I don't really have a fun fact for this... but falsetto maybe?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!