This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 352 Final

Topic » TSC 352 Final

1820 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
I've caught up!

01) Tamara Todevska- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! On first listen i`m like yass North Macedonia snatching wigs! Its crazy that this has a huge chance at qualifying! One of the best vocalists in esc this year, amazing message and just overall a masterpiece!

02) Carolina Durante- Yikes. The production is absolutely awful, i would rather go to Ryan Brown to produce my music. Vocals are bad as well. Just really awful.

03) Serhat- Icon at whoever sent this LOL! Have never been keen on his vocals, but the song is just so fucking fun! I love me some disco, and San Marino always serve me the guilty pleasure songs <3 Just a really fun bop!

04) Miki- The revamp honestly ruined this. The original felt so idk.. naturally fun? Its hard to explain, but the revamp sounds too polished and a song like this should be more trashy ya know. I still don't mind it, but its gonna flop in esc.

05) Hatari- So a long time ago when i was listening to the icelandic national final half asleep, this came up and im like wtf and gave it like a laughably low score like 3%. But as it was getting hyped im like hmm why? i listened to it again and im like k i see why, and then i KEPT GOING BACK TO IT. To the point where i listened to it multiple times a day. I absolutely LOVE THIS! A masterpiece, and i love all 3 of them!
1820 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
6. De Fam - It tries to be energetic and fun, but I felt like it really dragged past the 2-minute mark. Not a good sign.
1820 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
06) De Fam- I mean yay for sending a live performance? Except their vocals are painfully stail. The song sounds really average as well. I don't think this is korean, it sounds like a different asian language, i don't wanna take guesses or sound stupid haha! Its kinda bad, but eh.
1820 days 1 hour ago
LornaHollas
6. De Fam "Bunga" - This was pretty annoying, it's a bit all over the place and a bit flat.
1820 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
07) Next ESC song is from Germany

S!sters - 'Sister'

This shook the esc community when it won because it beat out fan favorite and TSC winner Aly Ryan... can they pull off another shock victory here when they don't have production to rig from them?

1820 days ago
ricktworick1
7. S!sters - LMAO. I enjoy this ironically big time because the song is a massive pile of shit, always manages to put a smile on my face. Kinda iconic.
1820 days ago
adeleadele
7) S!sters- The shade @ Tolis! Honestly i like the studio version more than live, so maybe not a good choice using this? This grew on me a lot though and i ended up really liking this song! I hope they don't get last!
1820 days ago
LornaHollas
7. S!sters "Sister" - Meh, I've tried to get into this but it always just passes me by and it's not really anything spectacular
1820 days ago
TolisKalkas
08) Off to their neighbor... POLAND!

Tulia - 'Fire of Love (Pali się)'

Everyone was hoping this was gonna be the new grannies... but we saw what happened ...

1820 days ago
ricktworick1
8. Tulia - I initially couldn't stand this song, but it has grown on me massively over the past few weeks. A bit of a shame Poland didn't make it to finals this year.
1820 days ago
adeleadele
08) Tulia- Robbed tbh, the only big robbery i was upset about in Semifinal 1 :( I really liked this on first listen and it just kept getting better on every listen for me! I love the polish language so much, and their voices are AMAZING! Masterpiece <3

----------------------------------------------------------

High Tier- Tamara Todevska, Hatari, Tulia

Middle Tier- Serhat, Miki, S!sters

Low Tier- Carolina Durante, De Fam
1820 days ago
TolisKalkas
09) Speaking of Fire... time to go to the land of fire... Azerbaijan

Chingiz - 'Truth'

Remember when they hosted and all they showed were the flame towers....

1820 days ago
LornaHollas
8. Tulia "Fire of Love (Pali się)" - I always try to like Poland's entries because one of my best friends is Polish and he always wants to do well in eurovision. Sadly I don't like this and find their voices rather annoying. Sad times :'(
1820 days ago
adeleadele
09) Chingiz- Probably one of my least listened to songs of esc this year. It's just a really basic pop song to me, with just a few ethnic influences which still does not save the song. Its really just meh, not bad, but nothing good.
1820 days ago
ricktworick1
9. Chingiz - A massive improvement over last year's "X My Heart." Very solid song, I have had it in my head for the past few days.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!