This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 352 Final

Topic » TSC 352 Final

1819 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
02) Carolina Durante - 'El Himno Titular' - No. No. No.
1819 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Our next Eurovision entry comes from SAN MARINO!

Serhat - 'Say Na Na Na'

This surprise qualifier had everyone chanting VALENTINA'S BACK YARD 2020! Will it finally happen?

1819 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
2. Carolina Durante "El Himno Titular" - I was liking the vibe of this but then he started singing.Oh deary me, a bit of a mess.
1819 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Serhat - 'Say Na Na Na' - Fun, Catchy, Hysterical.
1819 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Serhat - Pretty harmless, but I have never been really keen on this. Still surprised he made it to finals.
1819 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
3. Serhat "Say Na Na Na" - lol I was gagged when this actually qualified. This is just a fun song that is very typical san marino!
1819 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Our Next entry is from SPAIN!!!!

Miki - 'La Venda'

People were a little shocked this qualified... but then they remembered....

http://www.eltelevisero.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/miki-nunyez-690x375.jpg

1819 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Miki - Can't deny that this is quite infectious, but I go back and fourth on whether I enjoy the song. The chorus always gets me, but I still can't remember how the rest of this goes even after listening to it quite a few times. It's ok.
1819 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Miki - 'La Venda' - Energetic, Catchy, Tone-deaf.
1819 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
4. Miki "La Venda" - It's a fun song but I'm just not that keen on it tbh
1819 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Next up Iceland

Hatari - 'Hatrið mun sigra'

We all prayed that Bibbles would get this entry... especially since Iceland has a good track record in TSC.... but did she get it? and will this continue the good Iceland streak?

1819 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Hatari - 'Hatrið mun sigra' - Amazing, Ground-breaking, Winner.
1819 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Hatari - Never thought I'd enjoy this sort of a thing so much. Great stuff from Iceland this year.
1819 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
5. Hatari "Hatrið mun sigra" - I love this song! I love the beat and the combination of the two voices.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nSmiU69nlW9sQ/giphy.gif
1819 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) De Fam - 'Bunga'

This isn't their first time in TSC, but rather their 3rd time. This song they used in a song contest. Originally it was scheduled for another artist, but that person dropped out so they got this song instead. Giving yall the backstory as to why some might consider it a cover, but since the other person didn't perform it... it's not.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!