This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 352 Final

Topic » TSC 352 Final

1841 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Famous - 'No Puedo Más'

Famous was part of OT that Miki took part in, and although he didn't have a good Gala showing, he ended up winning the show... Miki placed 6th.

1841 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
9. Chingiz "Truth" - The chorus is so catchy and I like the energy of the whole song
1841 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Famous - I'm afraid this doesn't stand much of a chance in this contest. Fine listen, but will most likely be forgotten by the end of this TSC.
1841 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
10) Famous- Imagine sending a esc reject song that got like what, bottom 3 in there national final? Its not bad, the chorus is quite decent. But its just pretty boring and meh.
1841 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Down the Mediterranean to ITALY

Mahmood - 'Soldi'

Italy has done really well in our ESC TSC contest ... I've said that about a few so far.

1841 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
10. Famous "No Puedo Más" - Like song 6 this performance sounds flat in terms of vocals and I found it kind of boring...
1841 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
11) Mahmood- It's very overrated, i like this but its no where near one of my favs in esc this year. The chorus is really nice though :P
1841 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
11. Mahmood - Never left my top 10 after the release of all songs. Great entry from Italy this year.
1841 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
11. Mahmood "Soldi" - I know a lot of people who really love this song but I've never understood the hype and find it quite dull.
1841 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
Me and Lorna have TASTE lol
1841 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Off to "Europe" ... Armenia

Srbuk - 'Walking Out'

Armenia tends to be a TSC favorite country usually. Sirusho won with her non ESC songs... can they win with an ESC song?

1841 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
12. Srbuk - Pretty solid song, the problem is it never reaches this sort of a climax for it to be memorable enough. Decent, but I feel like this is still a bit of a missed opportunity.
1841 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
12) Srbuk- I have a feeling she may not qualify, but she also may idk. Its a really well produced pop song, with a great vocalist. Although i've heard her struggle, but u cant blame her since this is one of the most challenging songs to sing this year. I usually don't like armenian entries in esc, but i do like this one! Nothing spectacular, but i enjoy this!
1841 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
12. Srbuk "Walking Out" - I always like this song when it's on but I always seem to forget about it, not sure why as it has a nice build up and a good chorus.
1841 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) We are in the A-train... with Albania

Jonida Maliqi - 'Ktheju tokës'

Okay if i were to give this my comment I would say it's halfway between 1944 and Suus... maybe Oniro Mou too.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!