This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 349 Final

Topic » TSC 349 Final

1849 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
FIRST HALF

01) PYRAME - It was a fine start. Started strong but lost me by the end
02) Barbra Streisand - Ooh I really this ones vibes. Shocked
03) April Art - This wasn't bad but I feel like this has been done to death
04) sjowgren - This was kinda bland. But i didnt hate
05) The Vamps - This just kinda went by. Nothing amazing here
06) Sarah Close - This was stronger. TooT. Ill remeber this
07) Trooper - It's a no from me
08) SALIO - OK finally a banger. I like this too
09) Jaymes Young - Yh this is strong. Bit bland and samey but stron
10) Release The Woolves - Ok this one kinda snaps. Work
11) Davina Michelle - All the strong entirles are coming now? wow
12) Roshelle - This was fine but followoing the last 4 songs its gonna get lost
13) KARD - Oh this is strong KpOP TOOOT
14) RAIGN - Another strong entry. Good week
15) Tyler Shaw - Yeah a good ballad to end the first half tooto
1849 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) PYRAME – Yeah no, not for me, I don’t like the effect on his voice or the plucking of the guitar or the tinny drum beat. I only liked the female vocal and even she sounded out of place here.

02) Barbra Streisand – You tell him Babs. Kick Trump in the keister!

03) April Art – Ok who has the time-travel machine. Wait you’re telling me, we didn’t travel back to 2007? It’s ok. :O

04) sjowgren – was this a song or were we listening to a vacuum cleaner sucking up dirt? You decide.

05) The Vamps – 88 generic love song clichés in one song, sung by someone who sounds like they should be in bed by 7pm.

06) Sarah Close – Yes bitch pose next to the ferns. Well this was easily the best song so far for me, it’s a little plaion Jane but it’s good all the same.

07) Trooper – People making the ‘rock on’ signs when they’re not really rocking out is interesting. So yeah, I’m not sure what genre they were going for, but yeah not for me.

08) SALIO – PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL, BEST SONG EVER. PLEASE WIN NOW. DEFEINITELY PASS GO AND GET YOUR £200 BITCH.

09) Jaymes Young – Fart noises right from the start.  I didn’t expect a voice like that to come out from him, if that’s his voice. It’s fine. A little boring, but fine all the same.

10) Release The Woolves – Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shaking my hips right from the start. Thrust Thrust superstar. Love the mix of styles here, stun stun please get the bun bun.

11) Davina Michelle – I heard this today again for ESCT and I was shocked by how much that chorus pops off. There are two great ESCT songs here tonight and I bet one of them is gonna winnnn.

12) Roshelle – Really cool, I enjoyed it a lot actually. This could be a potential winner too. :D

13) KARD – That start was dramatic and I loved that, then the song actually started. I like the mix of styles here, I think I prefer this over their last entry actually. I don’t like the demon baby noises though. :p The girls are hawtttttttt.

14) RAIGN – never let me go was an absolute masterpiece, this is cool, but it could be better. It’s fine and almost anthemic in places. :)

15) Tyler Shaw – I’m not a massive fan of acoustic guitars, this is fine, a solid song with a solid male vocal.

16) Megan Thee Stallion – I like her confidence and sass, other than that I didn’t like anything else.

17) Aura Dione – Is she mocking Shania or is this a tribute to her? Either way, it’s ok, nothing amazing, I can’t wait for this to represent Denmark in the next ESCT.

18) Aysat – BEAUTIFUL. STUNNING VOCAL. YESSSSSSSSSS AYSAT SLAY THE FAVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

19) Lucy Spraggan – She still sings like a proper cockney, cor blimey guvnor. A little too twee for meeeeee.

20) Caroline Rose – Did they have to put that effect on her voice? She sounds like she is singing 10 metres under the sea….not enjoying this tbh.

21) Meghan Trainor – It’s fine, it’s not popping as much as I thought it was going to be, but I was bopping all the same.

22) Kygo, Rita Ora – I’m still not convinced about making the pokemon hairy. They look like muppets, have you seen Snubball? It looks terrifying! This

23) John Newman – I’ve always thought that he had a great voice, this song doesn’t have as much punch as ‘love me again’ but it’s fine. :)

24) Chloe x Halle -Strong, one of the better songs for sure. Enjoyed this from start to finish. :)

25) HYO & 3LAU – Yeah wasn’t particularly into this. There was just a lot going on.

26) The Sam Willows – This is cute. I wasn’t overly keen on the wompa wompa noisesm but the whole thing is fine. :)

27) Nina Nesbitt – I like her a lot and this is great too. I though she was going to get her big break now, but it hasn’t really come yet. This is really good. :)

28) Maisie Peters – Fine. It’s fine. Not the most groundbreaking of songs, but it was fine, not sure if it will make my top 10 though lol :p

29) Lola Indigo – messy, but pretty enjoyable all the same. I’m not overly enamoured with the elephant fart noises, but it’s sassy.

30) Sunmi – A real strong note to finish on :) Yeah I loved all of this. :) The chorus is the real standout here, but the verses aren’t awful either.
1848 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
01) PYRAME - I can tell this isn't bad, but parts of it really seem to drag. I wish they mixed it up more because I was a little bored about midway through. It's not bad.
02) Barbra Streisand - This is kind of dramatic. Sure, it's building, but it fails to reach a sufficient climax. The production should be more epic, and I'm simply not getting those vibes from this.
03) April Art - I feel like I've been rather kind to rock songs in TSC this year, even having sent two of my own. I want to like this but it's mostly passing me by. I wish it was more melodic. I like the pre-chorus but that's about it.
04) sjowgren - I'm completely disengaged. It's not my thing at all.
05) The Vamps - Nice male ballad. I wish it picked up sooner, but it's the best song yet.
06) Sarah Close - Nice, clear vocal. I wish I was keener on the song. It's pretty standard for its genre, using common elements from other indie-pop tracks. I don't mind it but I can't imagine listening to it again.
07) Trooper - This feels very provincial. Not for me.
08) SALIO - I really want to like this but everything about it is so overpowering, especially the vocal. I don't like it.
09) Jaymes Young - Strong, booming start. The verses are a little sleepy but the chorus is fantastic. It's even better on a second listen. Very good.
10) Release The Woolves - I'm loving the Middle Eastern vibe to this. This feels like what the Helly Luv entry from last week SHOULD have been (though I liked that song too). The drop could have been better but I imagine we have a contender on our hands.
11) Davina Michelle - A ballad with attitude. I could see Demi performing this. It's really strong.
12) Roshelle - Imagine not sending Body Adi. This is much more subdued, and I'm not sure if it works. I was expecting something with a bit more energy, so this is disappointing.
13) KARD - I like parts of this, mostly the female vocal and the drop. I could have lived without the rap verse, but it's not bad.
14) RAIGN - This has a really cool anthemic quality to it. I like it.
15) Tyler Shaw - I've almost sent Cautious a few times now, but this is good too. I never get tired of Tyler's voice.
16) Megan Thee Stallion - Not really in the mood for this, but it's not that good either. I needed something more.
17) Aura Dione - Had this on my list. It's nothing I haven't seen before, but it's a pretty good pop song.
18) Aysat - I was expecting Comme Une Grande. This is coming together nicely. I wish there were some more ethnic elements to it, but it's still solid.
19) Lucy Spraggan - Not into these kinds of guitar ballads. It didn't do anything for me.
20) Caroline Rose - I'd enjoy this if it was on in the background because it is pleasant, but it doesn't stand strong enough relative to some of the other entries. It's ok.
21) Meghan Trainor - I don't like Meghan Trainor, so yeah. This feels like a slight improvement for her but it's still not doing it for me.
22) Kygo, Rita Ora - There's a nostalgic vibe to this that I can't put my finger on, but I tend to feel that way regarding Kygo tracks in general. It's a little underwhelming, but still enjoyable. It's definitely an easy listen.
23) John Newman - Had this one on my list. It's far from John's best, but I never fail to enjoy his sound.
24) Chloe x Halle - Not their best, but still great. I do wish the chorus was grander, but the verses are bomb.
25) HYO & 3LAU - Her voice sounds a little whiny, but I'm digging this. The drop has me sold. This is awesome.
26) The Sam Willows - I really enjoyed their winning entry from two years ago, so I went into this with high expectations. Sadly, everything about this reeks of mediocrity. I hated the clunky drop. Disappointed.
27) Nina Nesbitt - I always wish she's able to recreate the magic of Chewing Gum, but I've yet to see it. I don't dislike her songs, but they're mostly forgettable. This is no exception. I wish it had more punch.
28) Maisie Peters - This did nothing for me.
29) Lola Indigo - Have heard this before. Sassy is a great word for it. I like it.
30) Sunmi - Have also heard this. I loved Siren and Heroine, but this is a massive disappointment. It's a pretty chill track, but it doesn't give me anything to grapple onto. It's just forgettable.
1848 days 16 hours ago
Josh742
01) PYRAME- I really liked the chemistry between their voices and the slightly muffled quality and the beat. Also like that this wasn’t entirely predictable
02) Barbra Streisand- Her voice is crusty and this whole thing was assembled incongruently
03) April Art- I like this kind of energy but it is lacking a spark. It passed me by in a blur
04) sjowgren- The lyrics in this one are really special. I was worried her voice would be too gentle from the opening but it strengthened
05) The Vamps- this was too tepid. I got bored and wasn’t really feeling any suspense
06) Sarah Close- Didn’t really stir anything in me. It is pleasant though
07) Trooper- Oh my that voice was sooo unexpected! Almost everything fell flat but that second voice at least stood out
08) SALIO- Why ish she shinging with a speesh impediment only half the time? Kimbra did it firsht and Kimbra did it better
09) Jaymes Young- His singing was good but the lyrics seemed a little disjointed. Not bad though overall
10) Release The Woolves- Not a fan of this kind of music. Voice and lyrics were annoying
11) Davina Michelle- sounds like a million songs I’ve heard before. In other words, lacking originality
12) Roshelle- why is she panting. Oh the chorus just came and I get it now. This was all very strange but I guess it is a fully-realized concept. But I think it would be the servant’s job to serve drinks to the king...
13) KARD- I found all of the extra injections of random words and noises to be annoying. This was a messy blend of elements that don’t go together
14) RAIGN- The lyrics were lame, chorus was good, drums were good, overall didn’t care much for it but it is ok
15) Tyler Shaw- eh I was bored of this from the start
16) Megan Thee Stallion- I didn’t like the lyrics but she is a good rapper
17) Aura Dione- Oh this is such a wildcard! Her voice is different and I like it
18) Aysat- Beautiful voice just a little too whiny
19) Lucy Spraggan- her voice is pretty. it is all too simple but it built on itself as it went on. it is a nice contrast to the rest of this contest
20) Caroline Rose- Magical/psychedelic/loony. I loved it
21) Meghan Trainor- I didn’t really like the speaking parts
22) Kygo, Rita Ora- The fast pace held my attention and the sound effects were enchanting
23) John Newman- Oh I love him but I don’t think this beats his break out song. It’s still pretty damn good
24) Chloe x Halle- Like the embrace of a soft cloud
25) HYO & 3LAU- not a fan of this singing but the beat was insane
26) The Sam Willows- I like duets and their voices complement each other well. The verses and the chorus sounded like entirely different songs though and didn’t go well together
27) Nina Nesbitt- She has a very cooling voice which matches the song title. Song doesn’t stand out much though
28) Maisie Peters- Didn’t go anywhere and the lyrics weren’t that great
29) Lola Indigo- made my head ache
30) Sunmi- Love the lively start. This was nice from start to finish but definitely not close to my favorite of the contest
1848 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
16) Megan Thee Stallion - This kinda flatlined for me. Boring
17) Aura Dione - This is better. TOot liking the country vibe
18) Aysat - the real winner of destination eurovision. think comme une granade is stronger but this is just fine
19) Lucy Spraggan - oh hunny this was good i loved the story
20) Caroline Rose - i liked this one too. srong week
21) Meghan Trainor - yh this was fine a bit cheesy but its fine
22) Kygo, Rita Ora - again a good song. RIP someone from my top 10
23) John Newman - This was strong again. a bit too similar to his past  songs
24) Chloe x Halle - imo their best in this contest. good week eoin
25) HYO & 3LAU - ok work i really enjoyed this
26) The Sam Willows - again this was storng but it didnt go anywhere for me
27) Nina Nesbitt - yh this is good nina is homegal so go her
28) Maisie Peters - yh this was good :)
29) Lola Indigo - oh this kinda snapped
30) Sunmi - decent ending didnt do much towards the end
1848 days 14 hours ago
Talian
01) PYRAME : I feel this could have been luckier in like the early 2000s. I can’t say I didn’t like it. But it gave me an odd sense of flashback. When we spent our days in front of MTV’s music rotation waiting for out fav songs to show up but we only got like this kind of basic monotone songs we wished it ended as soon as possible.

02) Barbra Streisand : She’s definitely still the voice of the last generation. She’s strong and impactful. The song was nice too. The only big problem is the lyrics. Like, they’re kinda basic. I feel like I used to write this kind of things when I was in grade school. And now I cringe to them. And now I cringe to these.

03) April Art : The opening instrumental gave me Paramore. She began singing and it gave me Evanescence. The chorus kicked in and it gave me messy.

04) sjowgren : The initial verse dragged like crazy. The chorus rocked it up a little but then the second verse dragged again. And it lost me.

05) The Vamps : I’m genuinely surprised by this! They never really appealed to me but this was very fun, catchy and original? I loved it.

06) Sarah Close : Very nice song! Maybe it needed a little more drama but overall a very pleasant listen! The drop after the chorus was a little weak.

07) Trooper : This didn’t really give me anything.

08) SALIO : I found myself tapping my toe for the whole song. Fun enough. But I don’t know how I feel about this. It feels like something I’ve heard a thousand times before.

09) Jaymes Young : I think I was the first one to submit him back in 2014 with “I’ll be good”. That one was a masterpiece. This was nice. But definitely not as good as his best works.

10) Release The Woolves : Oh no. What is that chorus? This is a mess. The verses were kinda good. But the rest. Oh god no.

11) Davina Michelle : At 26 I feel I’m definitely over this “empowering” songs. I find them childish. Even tho I feel they’re good for younger people. But definitely not for me. She’s beautiful tho.

12) Roshelle : Definitely a banger.

13) KARD : I’m all for a nice beat drop. But it can’t replace the whole chorus. Plus. This wasn’t a great drop.

14) RAIGN : Please, I can’t stand another Florence + the Machine win. This was completely unoriginal.

15) Tyler Shaw : This was very nice. You know I’m a sucker for good looking guys ballads. This kinda dragged after a while but definitely holds a spot in my heart.

16) Megan Thee Stallion : Missing Cupcakke (or whatever) much? Hated this.

17) Aura Dione : Definitely nothing groundbreaking or anything. But it was pleasant enough.

18) Aysat : Preach sister! I loved this!

19) Lucy Spraggan : I can see a lot of female songwriters in this. I see Kate Nash, Lily Allen or even a little Jessie J. But nothing original. A bummer. Since I really liked her on the X Factor.

20) Caroline Rose : Boring.

21) Meghan Trainor : Probably the worst thing I heard from her. And that’s saying a lot.

22) Kygo, Rita Ora : Nothing exciting. Actually, pretty boring. Shame, because I think Rita really has some solo bangers lately. Like the “wish I could let you love me” is pretty amazing. But this. No.

23) John Newman : Yes! I loved this! He’s amazing. I don’t understand why he didn’t do anything more. He was really great!

24) Chloe x Halle : Wow. This was very boring.

25) HYO & 3LAU : Nothing really stood out for me in this.

26) The Sam Willows : Not really my thing.

27) Nina Nesbitt : Honestly this week has been so bad that this kinda stands out? I don’t know. I’m a little dizzy from all the mediocrity. I enjoyed this. So take it. Before I change my mind.

28) Maisie Peters : 😴

29) Lola Indigo : Another one that stands out from the mediocrity. But definitely not god enough.

30) Sunmi : The best Asian entry of the contest. Even though... well... you know...
1848 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
DOUZE & BOOS
01) PYRAME BOOS Not really my thing, but i really like the music.

02) Barbra Streisand DOUZE Really strong vocals with strong vocals, this makes me think at the world at a new angle. Really lovely message

03) April Art MEH From the name of the artist thought it would be more sweet, god was i wrong.

04) sjowgren BOOS I would like this and it's sweet but it's not latching me on sadly

05) The Vamps BOOS CRINGE SOZ

06) Sarah Close MEH This contest is not taking a nice turn, i really find this very bland.

07) Trooper BOOS Like that it's in it's national language but it's still not good.

08) SALIO DOUZE LOVE THIS, VOCALS ARE SPECTACULAR AND I HAVEN'T HEARD THIS TYPE OF SONG BEFORE BUT IM HAPPY.

09) Jaymes Young DOUZE I do like it but is it strong, not as strong but i still like it.

10) Release The Woolves DOUIZE This sounds like fast food music but i'm eating it up, so good.

11) Davina Michelle DOUZE This is honestly so sweet and lovely and i'm really getting the emotion from it.

12) Roshelle DOUZE The beat drop is so good and this is easily a banger.

13) KARD BOOS Back to the bad songs, i hate K-POP Soz.

14) RAIGN DOUZE Did she sing this, i thought after x factor she just had bad singles, i've heard this song but never thought she sung it.

15) Tyler Shaw MEH This was sweet, did it wow me? no did it touch my heartstrings? yes

16) Megan Thee Stallion BOOS I really don't know if this is a joke entry but i don't like it.

17) Aura Dione DOUZE This was a lovely music anthem and i was jamming to this, hope this does well.

18) Aysat DOUZE Love the ethnic vibes, this was honestly lovely to watch so well done

19) Lucy Spraggan DOUZE This was really sweet

20) Caroline Rose BOOS I like the music but nothing stood out unfourtnately.

21) Meghan Trainor BOOS Never heard it and i'm glad i didn't

22) Kygo, Rita Ora BOOS Expect to win even though it's a boring pop-ballad song

23) John Newman DOUZE FEELS LIKE I'M GOING TO A CLUB, A MASSIVE BOP

24) Chloe x Halle DOUZE Best contest yet for me, this is really soulful and i like it

25) HYO & 3LAU BOOS HATE K-POP

26) The Sam Willows DOUZE I hope this gets top 10 because it's so sweet and nice, love it

27) Nina Nesbitt DOUZE I really enjoyed listening to this and kinda reminds me of Dua Lipa

28) Maisie Peters DOUZE This is so sweet, i've really enjoyed listening to little artists growing to be as big as Dua Lipa or Sam Smith

29) Lola Indigo DOUZE LOVE THIS BEAT AND RHYTHM, ONE OF MY FAV TSC ENTRIES EVER

30) Sunmi MEH This isn't K-POP and tbh not the best way to end the contest, but nit the worst
1848 days 12 hours ago
Tepr
01)        PYRAME - 'Platonic (feat. Moon Wave)' – I liked everything about this except that awful vocal effect they used on the female vocalist.
02)        Barbra Streisand - 'Don't Lie To Me' – this was actually alright
03)        April Art - 'You Want It All' – not a single shred of creativity in this!
04)        sjowgren - 'Now & Then' – I can instantly tell that this song has a lot of layers to unravel, and they all work in harmony. This is Taste FYI, a beaut!
05)        The Vamps - 'Missing You' – production is solid in this, not really my style but it built well
06)        Sarah Close - 'Call Me Out' – its okay, her vocal can get a little tedious, the second half saved this!
07)        Trooper - 'Trec Anii' – this is literally one of the most basic songs ever! 
08)         SALIO - 'Wayside' – very interesting for sure, and I bet it’s a grower too
09)        Jaymes Young - 'Don't You Know' –. Lyrics are questionable at times, okay wow its very repetitive, no no, omg stop, you’re just coming across as desperate now!
10)         Release The Woolves - 'Shotgun (feat. Maribelle)' – A cheap M.I.A copycat, I liked the chorus towards the end, but I hated the verses.   
11)         Davina Michelle - 'Skyward' – its alright she has a good voice, its just not very interesting
12)        Roshelle - 'Drink' – hmm this was good, I thought id hate it based on the intro, but yeah, I was wrong
13)         KARD - 'Bomb Bomb' – this is like K-pop for Pitbull fans! *shudders*
14)         RAIGN - 'Now I Can Fly' – lovely song, with solid vocals and progression
15)        Tyler Shaw - 'With You' – I hate that male vocalists are so poorly represented in this contest! I love a good male vocalist but the stuff you lot send here is tragic!
16)        Megan Thee Stallion - 'Big Ole Freak' – I know this already and I don’t get the appeal, sure it’s a throwback to underground rap from the 2000’s but that’s just about it. 
17)        Aura Dione - 'Shania Twain' – apart from an interesting vocal, this was rather generic
18)        Aysat - 'On m'a dit' – I don’t care, I’m saying it, but I wish the Eurovision had less influence on this groups musical taste! (my point being this sounds like a generic Eurovision song)
19)        Lucy Spraggan - 'End of the World' – I don’t care, I’m saying it, but I wish reality TV shows had less influence on this groups musical taste!
20)        Caroline Rose - 'Jeannie Becomes A Mom' – I don’t care, I’m saying it, but I wish hipsters had more influence on this groups musical taste!
21)        Meghan Trainor - 'Foolish' – hmm, I don’t know, this was more interesting and better than I expected! But not sure that says much considering my expectations for this lay somewhere between listening to a cat screaming and a car crash!
22)        Kygo, Rita Ora - 'Carry On' – okay it was a nice vibe overall, and she sounds lovely, but it really needed more progression as it finished. 
23)        John Newman - 'Feelings' – I now find him a little banal to be honest, love me again was fresh, but since then most of his stuff has sounded the same, and this one borderline replicates love me again
24)        Chloe x Halle - 'Grown' – I mean they are fine, they have nice vocals and harmonies in this, butmygosh they about as dull as watching paint dry!
25)        HYO & 3LAU - 'Punk Right Now' – Fine, but Seriously! you have the nerve to call yourself punk? I mean, you could of tried to be a little edgy and different,  but no, instead what you choose is this basic ass, tired ass beat!   
26)        The Sam Willows - 'Keep Me Jealous' – another basic one, it was grand, but like nobody’s gonna care about this soon.
27)        Nina Nesbitt - 'Colder' – find her vocals really generic and samey here!
28)        Maisie Peters - 'Worst Of You' – Aurora 2.0! this was alright, at least it didn’t annoy me or force me to question why I participate in this.
29)        Lola Indigo - 'Ya No Quiero Na' – the horn beat thingy is done to death at this stage
30)        Sunmi – Noir – Oh gawd I needed this, this is an edgier vibe from her than Heroin, I don’t think this group will appreciate her artistic display of innovation here. Which is a downright shame!
1848 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
01) PYRAM- this is quite good, like the tune, feels quite old!
02) Barbra Streisand – my friends father in law died this week, sad I know, he was quite big in the film industry, editing, and Barbra Streisand tweeted how sad she was of his passing! Didn’t know she was still singing!!
03) April Art – excellent music, her voice is nasally, not fan of that, needs a better singer!!
04) sjowgren – this is quite drippy, quite draggy!
05) The Vamps – don’t mind the vamps, a bit boybandish, but is was pleasant enough.
06) Sarah Close – not my kind of thing, these songs all end up sounding the same.
07) Trooper – its okay, quite like it, would like to hear something else from them other than a ballad type song.  It went all mono!!!
08) SALIO – where have I heard this before? Oh, the eurovsion game thing! It was alright!!
09) Jaymes Young – its okay, theres lots of these types of songs around.
10) Release The Woolves – dreadful!
11) Davina Michelle – not enjoying her voice, why the swearing! It sounded sooooo out of place, she even struggled to say it!!
12) Roshelle – well that wasn’t worth the 40 seconds of swearing to hear the song!!
13) KARD – bit of kpop to save the day!! That deep voice is no RM!! And that mickey mouse bit is not needed. Don’t like  the bomb bomb bit! But im starting to like the way the Korean language sounds  when they  sing!!
14) RAIGN – reminds me of Florence!!
15) Tyler Shaw – its okay, hes a bit whispery!!
16) Megan Thee Stallion - !!!!!!!
17) Aura Dione – its very repetitive!! Not sure I like that squeak in her voice.
18) Aysat – this is quite Eurovisiony! Its was pleasant.
19) Lucy Spraggan – it’s a bit twee (if the end of the world can be twee!!) don’t like how shes saying some of the words!!
20) Caroline Rose – quite like the tune, reminded a bit of foster the people.
21) Meghan Trainor – sorry, cant stand Meghan trainor!
22) Kygo, Rita Ora – I want to see this film, mr mime!!!! And Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu!! Didn’t like the song, too whooshy and chipmunky!!
23) John Newman – I like his voice, not sure about the tune, it was okay. Reminds me of my dance days in the 70/80s!!
24) Chloe x Halle – bit sweet, a bit Disney!!
25) HYO & 3LAU – nope, didn’t like this, even with the Korean vocals!!
26) The Sam Willows – this dragged, terribly!!
27) Nina Nesbitt – not liking how shes singing. And swearing!
28) Maisie Peters – that repetitive sound and he mockney singing, didn’t enjoy it!
29) Lola Indigo – this was a very long song!!
30) Sunmi – it was quite insipid!!
1848 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) PYRAME - I mean.. it was interesting. I liked elements of it but it got extremely repetitive. Dare I say, I became bored.
02) Barbra Streisand - I didn't hate it but it definitely needed more power. I liked the message but I needed more from the 'dont lie to me's'. More from the whole song in general.
03) April Art - God this was just fucking abysmal. I hated everything about it.
04) sjowgren - This song honestly passed right by me. Like it wasn't horrible it's just incredibly monotone and ... boring.
05) The Vamps - Probably the best song so far but not saying much because even this song couldve done so much more.
06) Sarah Close - Oh I enjoyed this. I love the vocal effects on the 'call me out''s. I liked it more as it went on.
07) Trooper - Extremely boring. I can't imagine someone listening to this and finding enjoyment!
08) SALIO - It was interesting, but I didn't particularly LOVE it. It's a nice song but I wouldn't return to it methinks.
09) Jaymes Young - Don't think I'd listen to this in my own time but I did enjoy it. Especially the chorus. Maybe I'll give a few relistens.
10) Release The Woolves - Oh this was really solid. I'm living for her voice, and that chorus is very pleasing. Overall a nice bop.
11) Davina Michelle - I really enjoyed this. Her voice is pretty and I am a bitch for the content of this song.
12) Roshelle - It was groovy but I don't think I'm fully here for this. Idk, something about it is turning me off from it.
13) KARD - I love KARD, this isnt my fav song from them but still I got enjoyment from this. Everyone in KARD is so hot too.
14) RAIGN - Tell me why the start of this reminded me of Florence. LOL. Oh fuck off the beating is back. Yeah I hated this. This is the least favourite song I've heard from her for me.
15) Tyler Shaw - This was a pretty song tbh. Chorus is the best part. It's just so cute. Verses aren't doing much for me but still like it.
16) Megan Thee Stallion - A much needed change of pace. I really enjoyed it. LOL. Iconic.
17) Aura Dione - I like her voice a lot. This was really interesting. The song itself was alright. Think it may be a grower.
18) Aysat - Hm. I like her voice but I'm not sold on this at all... feel like it needed an ethnic drop to tie it all together.
19) Lucy Spraggan - It's pretty inoffensive. It didn't do a whole lot for me. This isn't the type of song that I'd listen to generally sooo....
20) Caroline Rose - I mean it was okay.. found myself getting so bored from this though. It didnt need to be that long.
21) Meghan Trainor - Absolutely horrible. Her music has gone so downhill like what the fuck.
22) Kygo, Rita Ora - Buzzing for Detective Pikachu. As for the song itself, I actually enjoyed it! Rita Ora is the definition of hit or miss for me. I love the abandoned chorus.
23) John Newman - There's just some peoples voices that I absolutely hate no matter what song they release. John Newman is one of those people. His voice absolutely does my head in. This is so generic as well. Ugh god awful.
24) Chloe x Halle - Aw I love them. They have better songs but this was really cute. It's like an anthem.
25) HYO & 3LAU - Okay now THISSSSSS. THIS is a bop. I love the production of this like so much. I'm in love.
26) The Sam Willows - I liked the drop of this song. But overall I don't think it's anything special. I do like it tho.
27) Nina Nesbitt - One of my faves from her album. Relatable asf, and just an overall great song.
28) Maisie Peters - It was a cute song. I listened a few times and definitely a grower. It's not my favourite tho.
29) Lola Indigo - I LOVE that drop. It def wasn't expected. The verses did nothing for me though. Torn on this, and that means it prob won't do well in my points.
30) Sunmi - Miss Sunmi's back again. This song began very abruptly! Actually a pretty interesting song. Better than a lot of the other stuff this contest. Solid closer.
1848 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) PYRAME        is this one of those days where i should be hating stuff but i don't... idk yet... but this is there
02) Barbra Streisand        again... like it's a ballad and i'm not really into those in tsc... but i didn't get this
03) April Art        oh okay i got this now... great i do hate stuff
04) sjowgren        this is like 300 tscs too late
05) The Vamps        i don't like them and this didn't change my mind
06) Sarah Close        i'm probably not gonna revisit this and will forget it, but also i don't hate it
07) Trooper        oh cool ... bottom tier stuff... i love that for me
08) SALIO        i should be hating this, but i don't
09) Jaymes Young        another one that is like a tier higher than it usually would
10) Release The Woolves        like it's up my alley but not living
11) Davina Michelle        i thought at first it said Davina McCall when i first saw the list half asleep... now i'm disappointed
12) Roshelle        it's like okay, but also don't really like it
13) KARD        oh this goes awff
14) RAIGN        yea... not really feeling this today
15) Tyler Shaw        derek is that you?
16) Megan Thee Stallion        oh... this ... like i wanna love it... but i don't
17) Aura Dione        i remember when this was released and it didn't do much for me... it's still not stuck in my head, but it's aiight
18) Aysat        this isn't comme une grande... but it does have a familiar feel, not as good
19) Lucy Spraggan        not into this
20) Caroline Rose        yea... this just made me uncomfortable
21) Meghan Trainor        i don't love it... but i still appreciate it
22) Kygo, Rita Ora        neither of their best, but i like them both so i like this :)
23) John Newman        i don't hate this... what?
24) Chloe x Halle        meh... wasn't really feeling this
25) HYO & 3LAU        it doesn't go as hard as i usually like...like it's alright but i need it a little more
26) The Sam Willows        i feel like i had a similar reaction last time... where i was like.. why do i not hate this?
27) Nina Nesbitt        i remember when nina nesbitt was the darling of tsc.. don't know how this crowd will take to her
28) Maisie Peters        honestly i have so many in t2 and t3... i'll forget this in that bunch
29) Lola Indigo        another one i wish i liked more
30) Sunmi        honestly this is my least favorite of hers so far
1848 days 7 hours ago
Natepresnell
I apologize for short comments, I’m listening to them while on a plane and hate using notes

1. I like these type of songs with this style, but this one has nothing really special to it
2. So this is the famous Barbara Streisand. I’ve never heard music, I like her voice, it’s an okay song
3. I don’t really like this combination of rock and whatever the other thing is. It honestly sounds like song #2 with the rock bits
4. It’s a bit too slow for me, nothing special
5. He has a nice voice and song is okay, still no wow factor for me in this or any songs so far.
6. Idk, I’m gonna say this one is pleasant for now, it might grow on me
7. Like always props to submitting something outside of English. I thought it was Italian at first but I don’t think it is. I wish I knew the meaning because the music in itself is okay.
8. I wasn’t expecting to like this at the start but I did so grats noms
9. This one is a bit basic for me and the lyrics as well are a bit generic
10. The song in itself is honestly not that good but the chorus saves it a bit
11. She has a nice voice and the chorus is okay. Otherwise the song is a bit bland
12. Nothing special, was waiting for a bit of a wow factor and never got it !
13. This song was all over the place, I couldn’t really get behind it
14. Idk, I tried to like this but I don’t really
15. It’s a nice song, seems like a combination of Ed Sheeran and James Arthur
16. Ewe Cardi B bye
17. I thought her voice was gonna leave me shook but it’s kinda annoying sorry
18. I’m surprised I haven’t heard this song or who this singer is but she nice, I feel like this should be something on the radio here
19. This is too slow the only thing ending here is the song before the 1 minute mark
20. Really, a 40 second boring intro to waste my time. The song also is boring bye
21. I didn’t know who I was listening to, shame that this is Meghan Trainor I was expecting better. This is extremely basic and generic
22. Okay I was expecting a LOT better. It’s a nice song but I will be annoyed if this wins this contest after the hype it got
23. This was simple but nice
24. It was okay
25. I had this on in the background and zoned out, lame attempt at a bop tbh
26. I’m trying really hard to like some of these songs but I just can’t do it. I feel like this could’ve been good with a better drop.
27. Kind of boppy? Not really sure
28. Nothing special about this one
29. A bop is all I have to say, not my fault you people don’t have taste
30. Okay firstly, it sounds the same the entire way through. Also, I hate the random English phrases in the middle of the song
1848 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
1. This was such a vibe! I liked how lowkey it was and how cool their voices were. It did drag toward the end, but I still really liked it.
2. I think this would be a great live musical theatre number, but it doesn’t thrive as an auto tuned pop song, which is what it’s trying to be.
3. It dragged in all the wrong places, so I couldn’t ever get into it. Part of it sounded nostalgic, but her vocals just sounded randomly layered into the track of that makes sense?
4. Transcendent, ethereal, amazing lyrics and amazing song.
5. This succeeded in making the mood it wanted to make. I liked it. It seemed to be going somewhere without hitting where it wanted to go, so idk. Still good.
6. This was so solid. I loved her voice, lyrics were original, and the whole thing was a bop!
7. This was too mediocre cheese-fest for me.  The voice sounded like it hurt him to sing those notes. It was what I’d expect from a local band.
8. This was cool. Her voice is so deep, and I love the mysterious, bassy melody. I just wish I could hear what she’s saying a little better!
9. Eerie in a good way. Sounds kind of old, also in a good way.
10. Fun party song or driving in the car song. It’s not my thing really but it’s not bad.
11. YES. I love everything about this.
12. Funky vibes. I like the melody, her voice is a little nasally for me.
13. It was lots of noise. I thought my ear drums were gonna burst lol
14. So anthemic, rootsy/boppy, and beautiful! Wow, I love this!
15. Lyrics were pretty cliche. So was the voice and the melody.
16. The music didn’t really fit with her voice, and it all felt thrown together, like someone was just experimenting with different sounds for the rap.
17. I dug this! Love the background vocals too and she has a neat voice.
18. The chorus is so catchy! Other than being kinda repetitive I liked it.
19. I like it when songs tell a story, and that’s exactly what this did. I also was not expecting her voice to have an English accent, because I was high key expecting country. It makes her memorable.
20. This is exactly the right kind of mellow that I like. It sounds cool, but hot; upbeat, but chill. It’s just very quality.
21. My hatred toward Meghan Trainor aside, this seemed very blasé and underwhelming, which is usually the opposite reason that I can’t vibe with her (I usually think she’s too much).
22. Pleasant listen. Nothing really sucked me into the song, but it was aight.
23. Forgot about him! I like his voice, but this song was at one level the whole time and lacked that much variation in tone, melody, or lyrics.
24. This was really nice, I liked the message and the lyrics a lot! Also a dope chorus.
25. I didn’t get the lyrics or what the song was trying to do here. I also thought the voice sounded too preteen, so it came across as someone going through their angsty phase in middle school.
26. I didn’t like the break after the chorus, it felt too techno. But I thought the verses sounded nice and their voices harmonized well.
27. This was okay, but didn’t move me in any which way. Her voice was fine. It was catchy?
28. This was not my usual vibe, but I liked it! I like how the song developed, and the lyrics, esp. for a pop song.
29. Did not like this. It sounded like a marching band number with intermittent vocals throughout. Didn’t get it.
30. I thought that this had a unique sound to it, but it just didn’t seem to pack much of a punch. It had potential to do more and go further.
1848 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
01) PYRAME: It felt so promising but the most of the song is quite bland. I like her part more than his.
02) Barbra Streisand: Surprise, I didn't expect her to be in a music contest like this. This sounds like it is from 10 years ago but I still like it.
03) April Art: I love this style and this song too but I have the feeling is not as perfect as it should be. There's something kinda weird.
04) sjowgren: Too soft, nice but soft.
05) The Vamps: Average pop song, nice beat and chorus. I liked it.
06) Sarah Close: Another song that doesn't bring anything new or fresh but I really enjoyed it, it might get high points from me :)
07) Trooper: Sorry but no, too meh, nothing happens in the song to be liked.
08) SALIO: I didn't use to like it but I'm more into it now. I can have an idea about who sent this haha.
09) Jaymes Young: Love the instrumental, sounds like Maruv's stuff and that's a good sign.
10) Release The Woolves: Release the bops!! I found one! Drop that beat gurl! Love it!
11) Davina Michelle: Another bop YAAAAAAAS! Thank God this was sent in ESCT, I really love it. It might be kinda generic but I don't care at all.
12) Roshelle: There are boring and interesting part, so I have a mixed feeling about this song.
13) KARD: It's a big no. However there are some latin parts that I find quite interesting.
14) RAIGN: Florence and the machine vibes. That's quite good for me. Really interesting and it works so well.
15) Tyler Shaw: Tbh, I felt sleepy with this song but in a good way, it's so sweet and could enjoy it while I was trying to chill out :D
16) Megan Thee Stallion: Not my thing. Got bored easily.
17) Aura Dione: Love her!! It's interesting that she made a song about Shania Twain. I need something else from her but I will forgive her.
18) Aysat: Excuse me? When did she do this? I didn't like her NF song but this is soooooo good, although it reminds me of so many french songs.
19) Lucy Spraggan: I had the same feeling as Tyler Shaw, this left me sleepy again but in a good way so I liked it.
20) Caroline Rose: In the beggining my comments was going to be, "ok I like the style but it has something I don't like" and it turned out to be like "omg!! I love it!"
21) Meghan Trainor: Another song that I didn't like when I started listening to and it changed my mind towards the end.
22) Kygo, Rita Ora: I'm quite surprised, I thought this was going to be something else, but it's too simple. Disappointing.
23) John Newman: John Newman is always a sign of good quality. This couldn't be less, I know it's something different but I can't avoid enjoying this.
24) Chloe x Halle: This sounds so bad... Are they from a coven?
25) HYO & 3LAU: I'm shocked! This impressed me and I think it's a banger.
26) The Sam Willows: Annoying noises in a boring song. Sorry.
27) Nina Nesbitt: Nice, interesting and the chorus is easy to remember. Good job.
28) Maisie Peters: Nothing special, nice voice but the song is just like a thousand other songs.
29) Lola Indigo: Tbh this is a bop! A good song to dance and sing like crazy when you are in a party but I'm tooooo tired of listening to this on the radio everyday.
30) Sunmi: I'm in a dilemma, I don't know if I love it or just it's too meh for me. I want to think that I really like it.
1848 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) PYRAME- This dragged quite a bit and was a bit too repetitive AND uninteresting. There is also something crunchy in the production and I dont mean this in a good way.
02) Barbra Streisand- Well this is even MORE uninteresting. This tries to be empowering and meaningful but that doesnt matter for shit when the song is so bland and overall terrible.
03) April Art- Sadly this sin't my style at all. Too grungy and rocky to me. And to be honest, even if I was into this type of thing, this was just ok, nothing truly stood out to me
04) sjowgren- I love myself a good chill alternative track but this is kinda forgettable. The chorus is a huge improvement where it is kind of memorable, but the verses are doing nothing for me
05) The Vamps- This was not extremely impactful but with the 4 previous entries being completely not it, this is very nice. i like his voice and thats mainly what I like here. Nothing too impactful, but a chill enjoyable song well sang
06) Sarah Close- Pretty funky, not a BOP but a little bop, I liked her vocal performance and overall the song had me grooving, something the previous ones could not achieve
07) Trooper- This is boring and the vocals are not it for me. Cheesy and boring is the perfect description
08) SALIO- This was kind of a mess. I respect they tried to do different but the vocal mixing is specially messy. The instrumental was alright tho. I think that if this didnt have so much autotune flex and even vocal at parts in the last seconds, it could be something I'd enjoy
09) Jaymes Young- I am so here for this. It is so dark but in a really amazing way. I love how the verses are really smooth but the chorus is so edgy, I love everything about this
10) Release The Woolves- I feel like I shouldn't like this but I do. Tho the verses are a blur, the chorus is so messy to the point they're giving me life
11) Davina Michelle- This was completely amazing. It was not super high impact but it didnt need to be. Her voice is so stunning and the song just flows so well and is so beautiful
12) Roshelle- I really really liked this. Its really a good pop song, with the chorus being catchy and the verses being pretty alright too. This contest is picking up and I love it
13) KARD- Is this my fav KARD song? Nope. But certainly a improvement from Ride On The Wind. I got used to the drop and I just think every member shines and this is, to me at least, a great track
14) RAIGN- This wasnt really my thing. Ithen discovered RAIGN wasnt the girl I suggested someone it was other singer with a similar name. Anyway, I cant get into this voice and the song itself is kind of there too. Its not polished enough imo.
15) Tyler Shaw- This never goes the extra mile for me. Stunning voice, but the song is just another one for me. Another boy with a guitar ballad singing about love. It doesn't bring anything new to the table
16) Megan Thee Stallion- yeah I am not into rap. She seems talented but I am not into it sorry
17) Aura Dione- This is quite catchy but its too country for me, which isn't a genre I truly like. Its not bad by any means I actually enjoyed it but at the same time I was iffy about the coutnry vibes. May snatch a point or two
18) Aysat- Ok I actually really enjoyed this. i feel like french is a really nice language to sing a song on and the song is so chill but I dont know, it kinda left an impact on me. I dont know I just really liked this
19) Lucy Spraggan- this wasn't it for me with the way it was sang it was like a engine with hardships to go off. It quickly became background music
20) Caroline Rose- This is a no with it being too alternative for me and it honestly kind of annoyed me at parts even
21) Meghan Trainor- Rythm wise this wasnt even that bad, specially in the chorus, but I feel like the instrumental did need something that would make it stand out a little more
22) Kygo, Rita Ora- Wasn't bad at all, it kept a smooth pace,  however it never really made an impact on me
23) John Newman- Didn't really like the voice but I was into the instrumental in the chorus and it kept a nice pace
24) Chloe x Halle- This is just not my style sadly and I was just not into the music truly and the chant type stuff was kinda like lol
25) HYO & 3LAU- I should not like this but I am bopping. I freaking love Hyo and the chorus just goes off in such a messy way I stan
26) The Sam Willows- I sent them 2 years ago and actually thought nothing would replicate the success of Take Heart. With that being said, not nearly as good but I enjoy the verses very much and the chill vibe they have and the drop is actually pretty good in my opinion
27) Nina Nesbitt- I was hooked right from the start with this one and it just sounded so well and it passed so quickly which means I really enjoyed it. Really chill but a bop nonetheless and her voice is quite deep but so soothing which I love
28) Maisie Peters- This ended so abruptly and it was quite uneventful. Just another guitar song that doesnt do much for me, it needed something new. Not even her stunning voice saved this
29) Lola Indigo- I heard this in ESCT 2nd Chances and Mancebo threw a fit cuz this didnt fair well. I mean how could it fair well with such an awful drop like that. Thats not how u use horns. This is just annoying sorry.
30) Sunmi- This was so disapointing. I wanted another hardcore bop like her previous songs but this was just not it for me, it needed a stronger more upbeat beat. Its honestly a little boring to me

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!