This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 349 Final

Topic » TSC 349 Final

1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
24) Chloe x Halle – I was expecting much more from them and I am disappointed with their vocals being a downgrade and the song is a sleeper with more chance of making me fall asleep than I would like it one bit.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
25) HYO & 3LAU – It’s all noise noise and oh what a surprise more noise and this don’t make a song but more of a headache and I can’t say anything positive after being tortured listening to this trainwreck.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
26) The Sam Willows - 'Keep Me Jealous'
1841 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
27) Nina Nesbitt - 'Colder'
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
26) The Sam Willows – I enjoyed listening to the beat and the voice and it went oh so well until the chorus has hit and turned this potential into a hot mess and how did this happen because I was starting to like it and then it had to go for that choice.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
28) Maisie Peters - 'Worst Of You'
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
27) Nina Nesbitt – This is a nice song which gives us a good rhythm that I like so congrats on bringing it but I felt like something was missing from it feeling very lifeless that isn’t making me want to listen to it again.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
29) Lola Indigo - 'Ya No Quiero Na'
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
28) Maisie Peters – Awwww I think I have found my new song coming from this song which brings the sunshine of the world into 3 mins of joy and she is a fantastic vocalist and who can’t adore her.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
30) Sunmi - 'Noir'
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
29) Lola Indigo – I didn’t know Big Narstie was in this song to create those trumpet sounds and it is a buzzkill that chorus and I won’t be google searching this artist anytime soon not having the energy to get through it.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 30 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
30) Sunmi – Well the only thing going for her is her voice in the verses and don’t get me started with the repetitiveness of the chorus that sounds like it was stuck on a loop that doesn’t seem like it would end and I need an Easter Egg after listening through that.
1841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
01) PYRAME – Okay I am fully interested in the beat that has my head rocking and both of their voices are very much bringing the song alive however it dragged on with the same beat and singing style causing it to become dull.
02) Barbra Streisand – Um I have lost interest straight away just like that with her vocals being bland and forgettable and this is Barbra Streisand we are talking about and this song is a lost cause if it is trying to make me fall asleep.
03) April Art – This has got so much energy going for it and she got a great voice may I say but the music causes it to become lackluster not having the power to support that voice of hers.
04) sjowgren – I’m trying my darnest to get into it but I just can’t with the music being very dry and she has an uninteresting voice and is very forgettable and I don’t even remember it when I just heard it.
05) The Vamps – They have a unique vibe to put me in a good mood every time I hear them, but they just lost their charm here in a sleeper of an entry that is making me look at the time to when the torture is finally over.
06) Sarah Close – Oooo I am grooving along to this piece which have got me feeling great and she got those vocals that bring a different taste and I just adore the song very much.
07) Trooper – I wasn’t ready for that deep vocalist and the whole song feels like it belongs in a different decade being so old fashioned and what is up with that concert thing and now I’m thinking about it, I wouldn’t wish my worse enemy to listen to this.
08) SALIO – YES, THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED and I couldn’t be happier to hear some proper music from that glamourous voice that got me int hat oh so good feeling and the music certainly helps to back it up to reach new levels.
09) Jaymes Young – The beat really makes it a good anthem but the voice on the other hand is such a downer in my mind and then it started to go downhill in the end with the beat getting old.
10) Release The Woolves – Okay I am kinda grooving that voice and the beat of the song turning it into a banger that I can’t believe I am enjoying it which is an achievement.
11) Davina Michelle – Jesus now this is just WOW and I am thoroughly impressed with her vocals that are at a high standard and this is how you do a song justice and I just love love LOVE it!!!!!
12) Roshelle – The beat is my jam and I feel utterly blessed hearing it but the song on the other hand doesn’t have the same appeal with the lyrics and voice and it might be better if I had a drink while listening to it.
13) KARD – Well this certainly stands out among other songs with a different energy and I like the build up but the chorus had too much elements going on and that screaming vocalist is a turn off.
14) RAIGN – Dam I am so bubbly listening to this song for the first time like someone has clicked the switch in my head and now I am all in with that beautiful voice and wickedly good beat and this is a hit from the get-go.
15) Tyler Shaw – Now I am impressed by his vocals and it is like an angel has went down from heaven and the beat is certainly good not the best in the world but it is that nice hidden gem that deserves to be discovered.
16) Megan Thee Stallion – Where is the descent song, I’m looking everywhere for it but I can’t seem to find it anyway and what we got instead is trash that has someone’s attempt of singing and the next time I see her will be at the dumpster, the only place the song belongs in.
17) Aura Dione – I am very impressed from her vocals that stood out among the crowd and the beat has got me clapping along and it is a very enjoyable song that only people who don’t have a heart would dislike it.
18) Aysat – Wi wi this is a gorgeous song and you couldn’t ask for a perfect singer like her to give the song justice and it has a nice beat but then again there is not much going back to if listened to again.
19) Lucy Spraggan – This is not a memorable work and it just sounds like a leftover and it could have been more interesting and not this bland and uninteresting song that makes Leonora Love Is Forever look like a masterpiece. 
20) Caroline Rose – When I heard that music, I know this was destined to be a flop and I can’t stand it and the same goes to the singer that makes the song very uneasy to listen to and it feels like I’ve been listening to it for hours.
21) Meghan Trainor – Let’s face it she hasn’t sent any good music since All About That Bass and this is a forgotten mess that isn’t memorable in the slightest with that generic beat and lack of energy voice.
22) Kygo, Rita Ora – Yes I can’t help myself to fricking love this song that is a bop classic from that infectious tune to the vocalist giving the right amount of energy and I just don’t want this song to ever end.
23) John Newman – Another banger has entered and I am already on the dancing floor with his raw voice got me loving it even more and this is a song I would hear on the radio and jam along to with it being a dance anthem that I am craving for more.
24) Chloe x Halle – I was expecting much more from them and I am disappointed with their vocals being a downgrade and the song is a sleeper with more chance of making me fall asleep than I would like it one bit.
25) HYO & 3LAU – It’s all noise noise and oh what a surprise more noise and this don’t make a song but more of a headache and I can’t say anything positive after being tortured listening to this trainwreck.
26) The Sam Willows – I enjoyed listening to the beat and the voice and it went oh so well until the chorus has hit and turned this potential into a hot mess and how did this happen because I was starting to like it and then it had to go for that choice.
27) Nina Nesbitt – This is a nice song which gives us a good rhythm that I like so congrats on bringing it but I felt like something was missing from it feeling very lifeless that isn’t making me want to listen to it again.
28) Maisie Peters – Awwww I think I have found my new song coming from this song which brings the sunshine of the world into 3 mins of joy and she is a fantastic vocalist and who can’t adore her.
29) Lola Indigo – I didn’t know Big Narstie was in this song to create those trumpet sounds and it is a buzzkill that chorus and I won’t be google searching this artist anytime soon not having the energy to get through it.
30) Sunmi – Well the only thing going for her is her voice in the verses and don’t get me started with the repetitiveness of the chorus that sounds like it was stuck on a loop that doesn’t seem like it would end and I need an Easter Egg after listening through that.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!