This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 349 Final

Topic » TSC 349 Final

1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Davina Michelle - 'Skyward'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Release The Woolves – Okay I am kinda grooving that voice and the beat of the song turning it into a banger that I can’t believe I am enjoying it which is an achievement.
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Roshelle - 'Drink'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
Song 12 starts at 0:40.
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Davina Michelle – Jesus now this is just WOW and I am thoroughly impressed with her vocals that are at a high standard and this is how you do a song justice and I just love love LOVE it!!!!!
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) KARD - 'Bomb Bomb'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
12) Roshelle – The beat is my jam and I feel utterly blessed hearing it but the song on the other hand doesn’t have the same appeal with the lyrics and voice and it might be better if I had a drink while listening to it.
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) RAIGN - 'Now I Can Fly'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
13) KARD – Well this certainly stands out among other songs with a different energy and I like the build up but the chorus had too much elements going on and that screaming vocalist is a turn off.
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Tyler Shaw - 'With You'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
14) RAIGN – Dam I am so bubbly listening to this song for the first time like someone has clicked the switch in my head and now I am all in with that beautiful voice and wickedly good beat and this is a hit from the get-go.
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Megan Thee Stallion - 'Big Ole Freak'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Tyler Shaw – Now I am impressed by his vocals and it is like an angel has went down from heaven and the beat is certainly good not the best in the world but it is that nice hidden gem that deserves to be discovered.
1830 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Aura Dione - 'Shania Twain'
1830 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Megan Thee Stallion – Where is the descent song, I’m looking everywhere for it but I can’t seem to find it anyway and what we got instead is trash that has someone’s attempt of singing and the next time I see her will be at the dumpster, the only place the song belongs in.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!