This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 349 Final

Topic » TSC 349 Final

1862 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
PYRAME ~ I kinda get what it wanted to achieve but my god that female vocal was awful. Other than her it was pretty cool but it needs a few listens..
Barbra Streisand ~ That erm escalated! The production didn’t really suit what could have been an epic, instrumental song, plus she is ageing - her vocal won’t be as strong as it once was. It’s ok.
April Art ~ Metal is divisive entirely on me but for some reason I’m into this - kinda intrigued by it overall. Love her voice.
Sjowgren ~ The eventual chorus is pretty good, but what in the name of hell is going on for the rest of the song? Weird af but the chorus is the saviour.
The Vamps ~ Their literal only bad song imo was their debut. I felt the emotion well in this song, nice vocal. Liking this.
Sarah Close ~ Kind of a dreary vocal but the overall vibe of the song isn’t bad. Unsure if I’d ever really come back to it though
Trooper ~ I LOVED the vocal but the song itself offered too little, couldn’t get into it.
SALIO ~ LMAO I KNOW WHO THIS IS :P the sender that is, not Salio herself. Yeah it’s cool, love her vocal, among the top so far.
Jaymes Young ~ Oooh. Liking the whole production here. Great vocal as well to top it of, not a lot else to say apart from the chorus is banging. Into it.
Release The Woolves ~ A littleee messy overall but also intriguing? Kind of torn on the vocal but I reckon it’ll do well. If I was drunk I think I’d be all over this.
Davina Michelle ~ Oh very solid all round. Her vocal is great and the production in the chorus suited it well. Yah very good.
Roshelle ~ Her vocal is a LITTLE annoying, but the beat is fun enough to save this song. Another fairly solid effort.
KARD ~ The noises in the drop are pretty piercing, otherwise this was FRICKIN cool. Very memorable, and they all sang well.
RAIGN ~ The quality of her songs simply age like fine wine, once I feel like I’ve heard her peak, BAM another absolute quality piece of work. This felt a different vibe for her but I’m COMPLETELY still here for it. Shame on Cheryl for being an ass to her.
Tyler Shaw ~ Fairly average singer/songwriter song but it’s definitely nicely elevated by his vocal. Quite nice overall.
Megan Thee Stallion ~ InSaNiTy?!?! Issa no duh.
Aura Dione ~ I got bored of this it felt very knock-off.
Aysat ~ Oh this was quite gorge and very summery. Loved the richness in her vocal and the production was lovely. Sweeeet!
Lucy Spraggan ~ A bit meh and disappointing for her, the last song which I sent by her was better in the way it just seemed more meaningful. This just was...there.
Caroline Rose ~ Ngl I was kind of weirdly enchanted by this? Her vocals didn’t seem naturally flowy but the song was different enough to hold my attention. May get points?
Meghan Trainer ~ Just a lil bit meh, it was a fine listen, it didn’t really stand out for me - I’m not sure any song of hers has since ‘No’.
Kygo, Rita Ora ~ Normally pretty much love Kygo but this didn’t do much for me at all... must be the Rita!
John Newman ~ Oh is he back? J’approuve! Great song, he rarely disappoints.
Chloe x Halle ~ Not my favourite of theirs tbh but I enjoyed the more choir-ish elements. I felt that this song seemed hastily put together, and it doesn’t show off their talent enough. A SHAME!
HYO & 3LAU ~ Another fairly messy song, I didn’t hate it by any means, but the mixed elements had me struggling to get into it.
The Sam Willows ~ I think I remember liking their winner? This however felt very meh and unoriginal, wasn’t into the chipmunky drop either. Not awful but not for me overall.
Nina Nesbitt ~ Pleasant summery song. I’ve always enjoyed the authentic huskiness in her voice. I can’t say the song moved me but I liked it enough.
Maisie Peters ~ Just a bit too cutesie teenie for me to connect with. It will have *an* audience though.
Lola Indigo ~ Snap snap, that was sassy! I kind of enjoyed this, I’ll definitely remember it.
Sunmi ~ I like her overall but I found this one ... a bit pants, to be real with you. Really didn’t *go* anywhere.
1862 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) PYRAME - I started off really liking this but it just didn't go anywhere.  I wish it had a hook somewhre..but not bad.
02) Barbra Streisand - Oh Barbara, Barbara.  An ICON.  But this is sooooo bad.  Sorry Babs.
03) April Art - Love this.  What a voice.  Not many female rock singers I like this but this is good.
04) sjowgren - Interesting but boring
05) The Vamps - I like this.  Great voice.  Simple but good.
06) Sarah Close  - sounds generic to me.  But ok.
07) Trooper - Oh Goodness.  What the hell was that.
08) SALIO - This is really good.  Enjoyed the whole thing.
09) Jaymes Young - this was ok but sounded like a lot of other songs to me
10) Release The Woolves - I kind of liked this.  Not what I would normally like but good beat.  Yes I like this quite a bit
11) Davina Michelle - ooooh this is nice.  Great voice.  Thoroughly enjoyed this.  Yes
12) Roshelle - ok so right from the starts the lyrics are irritating me...let's see....  ya no
13) KARD - this was ok until the Chorus...what the hell is that piercing noise.  Killed it for me
14) RAIGN - This was aggain not bad but did not do a lot for me
15) Tyler Shaw - A lot of not bad songs this week but not for me
16) Megan Thee Stallion - ahhhh no.  not liking this at all
17) Aura Dione - that was interesting...not really sure what the genre is suppossed to be.  Country, pop????
18) Aysat - this was a mess for me,,,sorry
19) Lucy Spraggan - Interesting voice but this was weird
20) Caroline Rose - that is what II would call eccentric.  alternative...maybe too much
21) Meghan Trainor - oh my.  Meghan...what's up with this???
22) Kygo, Rita Ora - I can see people liking this but not me
23) John Newman - Ok this got my butt shaking....first butt shaking of the contest.  Really liked this.  Great voice.
24) Chloe x Halle -A great voice, but a little...I don't know...needed more to it
25) HYO & 3LAU - This did nothing for me sorry again
26) The Sam Willows - this ending of the contest is not looking so good.
27) Nina Nesbitt - very generic.  miss for me
28) Maisie Peters - Nice voice again.  I like these simpler songs some times.  It was good.
29) Lola Indigo - this was annoying also for me
30) Sunmi - Yes this was a weak ending for a week with some great songs
1862 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1862 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
gee, i wonder who i am this week
1862 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm here to receive my participation medal.
1862 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
im gathering
1862 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who's Who

adeleadele - Aysat
AdelesMom - April Art
AlanDuncan - Nina Nesbitt
Alexeh23 - RAIGN
Alexito - Jaymes Young
Arris - Kygo, Rita Ora
bibbles - PYRAME
Catch_a_falling_star - Barbra Streisand
CharlieBibi - Tyler Shaw
DallasAndrew - Trooper
Eoin - Chloe x Halle
hellocat - Lucy Spraggan
ianfitz0012 - Meghan Trainor
IceBeast - Maisie Peters
Insanity - HYO & 3LAU
Josh742 - Caroline Rose
LornaHollas - Aura Dione
MichelleObama - Megan Thee Stallion
MJFJUNE - Sarah Close
Natepresnell - Lola Indigo
Patrick319 - Davina Michelle
PoohSnap - sjowgren
PrincessTeePee - The Vamps
QueenMichelle - Release The Woolves
ricktworick1 - SALIO
rodrigueseve - The Sam Willows
ryan5676 - John Newman
Talian - Roshelle
Tepr - Sunmi
TolisKalkas - KARD
1862 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Hi
1862 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
ryan5676 - John Newman

ryan really did snap, huh
1862 days 3 hours ago
Arris
So whose winning yolo 👌
1862 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Someone else sent me Salio a few weeks ago ha
1862 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
ianfitz0012 - Meghan Trainor
gasp
1862 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
rodrigueseve - The Sam Willows
gasp
1862 days 3 hours ago
AdelesMom
Hi everyone.
1862 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
We have 30 votes this week, 29 participants and one juror - welcome back LiukBB!

MichelleObama did not send his votes or comments, therefore his act (Megan Thee Stallion) will incur a 3-vote penalty at the end of the contest.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!