This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 333 Final

Topic » TSC 333 Final

2060 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
tolis
2060 days 6 hours ago
QueenMichelle
insanity
2060 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
rick?
2060 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Husein
2060 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
08) Carlie Hanson - I wasn't expecting a mind-blowing drop, but like, anything other than that would have been a strong improvement. Turned a nice little pop tune into something I couldn't enjoy as a whole.
2060 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Carlie Hanson - Yeah this isn't at all my thing. More than a little bit tired of this minimal take on pop, it never sounds good or interesting. This really dragged.
2060 days 6 hours ago
Arris
01) Super loud and super annoying. Even my dog got spooked when I played this track.
02) Really trashy and quite intolerable to be honest. What a joke entry.
03) The melody almost sounds exactly like Dancing with the Stars opening lmao and it's not a compliment. Pretty horrid entry overall. From the cheap production to shitty drop.
04) Good song, a classic haha! I always thought it was a song from 90's for some reason. I really like this song..
05) This was all right. Wasn't great or anything but really tolerable.
06) Quite all right too. Again there wasn't anything special in this but at least it's listenable.
07) Pretty similar to many other tracks of this genre I've heard but at least the chorus was pretty good.
08) Decent track. It had a good melody and the drop was quite pleasant.
2060 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It was Ricko :)

Alexeh23 - 3
Bibbles - 2
QueenMichelle - 1
Rodrigueseve - 1
2060 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
09) Olly Murs - 'Moves ft. Snoop Dogg'

Quote 9

12) Grace Vanderwaal - Her delivery kills what could be a nice cute song, like idk I'm not a fan of that forced nasally Halsey-esque singing and this girl is like forcing every inflection of every word to be that times 100.
2060 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
aqua
2060 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
QueenMichelle?
2060 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Oh wait that is johnny lol!

Not here to listen to the songs since im at work but ill play along if i can!
2060 days 6 hours ago
Arris
im going to say it was rysiek
2060 days 6 hours ago
Arris
09) Honestly thought it was Ed Sheeran when I've heard it on the radio. Wtf Olly develop some originality, please! I know you can do better than this but... Besides all that, the track is pretty all right.
2060 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Olly Murs - Heard this a couple of times. Not bad for this kind of thing, pretty standard pop song. Snoop is unnecessary.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!