This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 323 Final

Topic » TSC 323 Final

2088 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
) Aitana – This is fine, a cute little summer song. Her voice is a little grating, but the song itself is fine. :) Not sure if I'll remember it. :p :)
2088 days 12 hours ago
Arris
8) Very standard and typical on-trend latin pop. Well... it's catchy af for sure but what's there really interesting in it? Not sure about it. The bit is really nice! I like it for sure, the question is will I remember this track when the contest is over?
2088 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Matt Simons - 'We Can Do Better'
2088 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
09) Robyn – This is more basic than I thought this was going to be. This could have been great, but her vocal didn’t really tie with the electro beats. Disappointing.
2088 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Halsey - 'Alone'
2088 days 12 hours ago
Arris
9) To be honest I never understood her hype but this was fine. I'm positively surprised. It has a huge throwback 90's vibe and melodically there is something really going on.
2088 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10) Matt Simons – Speaking of  disappointing haha. :p

Matt’s Recording Company: Uh this song is kinda dry…what can we do to make people think it’s better than it is....
Some Intern: Why don’t  have a load of kids be cute and mime to the words.
Matt’s Recording Company: Genius!

It’s ok…it’s fine….
2088 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Silverberg - 'Paradise (feat. Anna Mae)'
2088 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Halsey – I have to remind myself that she produced New Americana a few years ago…now we have this. It’s fine, it’s just so unremarkable.
2088 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Rina Sawayama - 'Cherry'
2088 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12) Silverberg – Dark, broody, beautiful. Stunning. Great choice whoever sent this, love everything about it. Stun stun stunning! Brown Cow stunning. :)
2088 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) The Bad Flowers - 'Thunder Child'
2088 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
13) Rina Sawayama – This is a lot better than I thought it was going to be from that awful artwork. :p Yeah fine, easy listening music for sure. :)
2088 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Janelle Monáe - 'PYNK'
2088 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
14) The Bad Flowers – Inb4 Bibbles discovered this when she went on her holiday to America and she rocked out to them. :p Not going to me in my top 10, but it’s not a bad listen. :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!