This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 323 Final

Topic » TSC 323 Final

2089 days ago
Arris
2) That was interesting. I very much liked the music arrangement here, it all worked so well. Her sweet vocals were okay for this production. Wasn't perfect, and got boring in the middle but overall very enjoyable listen.
03) Susan Boyle – Oh the drunk Susan Boyle phase where she sounds like she’s drunk 20 wine coolers and now is looking for her cat who’s run away across the moors of Scotland.
2089 days ago
ricktworick1
04) Foxes - 'Body Talk'
2089 days ago
Arris
3) She has a beautiful voice, we get it... This was all super cheesy and way too over the top for my taste. Sounds like a song straight from Broadway musical or Disney film.
2089 days ago
Arris
4) I am disgusted... by the fact that I'm not the one who sends this. I adore Foxes. She's probably my favorite indie singer. Beautiful person with beautiful melodies. Body Talk is no different, its amazing.
2089 days ago
ricktworick1
05) Joe Traxler - 'Asymmetrical Life'
04) Foxes – Probably will easily get top 5 having looked at the last few results of TSC.It’s good, nothing is really catching my attention. She has a good vocal and the song itself is fine, even quite catchy in places. :p :)
2089 days ago
ricktworick1
06) CXLOE - 'Show You'
2089 days ago
Arris
5) Quite standard tearjerker ballad for teenage girls with a broken heard. Honestly it's not bad at all, it's just a little bit standardish and bland. Vocals are okay, nothing special again.
2089 days ago
ricktworick1
07) Sara de Blue - 'Out Of The Twilight'
2089 days ago
Arris
6) This was really cute. I don't know who CXLOE is but I am interested. The production was good, it was catchy and despite being generic there was an interesting flavor to it. Really positive and super catchy track.
07) Sara de Blue – It’s good, but it’s not the most amazing ballad or song ever. Vocal is good, ballad is good. The whole thing is good. :) The last minute is easily the best bit of the song :)
2089 days ago
Arris
7) Totally not my cup of tea. Sounds sorta depressing and gothic. She has great vocals that's for sure but it's just too damn sad for me to swallow.
2089 days ago
ricktworick1
08) Aitana - 'Telefono'
2089 days ago
ricktworick1
09) Robyn - 'Missing U'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!