This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 323 Final

Topic » TSC 323 Final

2088 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Yeah I agree with you Pete I was just saying that QM does have a point to be honest and I also agree with it
2088 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Michelle does have a point I do not disagree with what she is saying, because there have probably been times that overly vague comments have slipped through the net. It's hard as hosts to always be consistent in implementing this as it is so subjective on what is vague and what isn't.

Just as a general rule of the thumb though, I think everyone should be able to post a reason why they like or dislike the song. It doesn't have to be more than a few words long. If you can't manage that, are you actually listening to the songs? That is the question I ask myself. :p :)
2088 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
The comments, from what I understood so far in this contest, are made to make a minimum proof that people are actually listening to the songs and not spoil the results. Ok, they are now maybe more than just proof of that, they are kind of fun, reasons to argue with other players :), strategy about what you should send in the future and a lot of other stuff. But I guess the original idea was to be able to proove that you listened to the songs, so just writting short comments about the fact if you liked an entry or not is just spoiling the results and has nothing to do with their reason. So I am not a fan of short comments at all. On another hand, I've seen, multiple times, people commenting very short and in a non-suggestive manner that were not penalised.
2088 days 6 hours ago
onemanarmy
Is this NooNoo even a real person?
2088 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
They have me a point scott, they must be real!!
2088 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Just a reminder if you feel like a person's comments are too vague message the host. Don't just hold it in. :)
2088 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
I never hold anything in!!!
2088 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I thought I could smell something...
2088 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
Excuse me, I'm so sorry!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!