This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 323 Final

Topic » TSC 323 Final

2100 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
7th place? I take it!!! Thanks everyone!
2100 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Geezus you telling me I've heard the song before? Bleh
Obviously wasn't paying attention haha :p

Congrats Eoin :)
2100 days 3 hours ago
NooNoo
I didn't see the email until just now about my comments but I will write more detailed ones next week.

How many characters do they need to be or how much detail do you need because I'm a bit unsure still.

Here are my points in case anyone wants to see

#SusanDeservedBetter

>12 foxes
>10 kim petras
>8 robyn
>7 janelle monae
>6 paramore
>5 CXLOE
>4 Nicole Scherzinger
>3 Aronchupa
>2 Rina Sawayama
>1 The bad flowers
2100 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
NooNoo was robbed
2100 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
grats on win
2100 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
I GOT A POINT FROM NOONOO ON MY 300TH CHARITY!!!!!
2100 days 3 hours ago
NooNoo
Me next week giving comments

2100 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It's not about how many characters NooNoo, it's about actually giving a reason or something. You have previously just written 'Hate it' on two of my songs. Why do you hate it? That's all you need to type. Something like...

"Hate this...I don't like her voice" 5 words extra. :p :)

At least that will show that you listened to the song and not just discounted it because it isn't Thomas and Friends.

A couple of weeks ago I did a 'mercy' set of comments, joking around, even though they were shorter than my usual comments I tried to give enough reasons to justify my points.

That's all it is. :)
2099 days 23 hours ago
QueenMichelle
plenty of people have done that before without getting called out tbh
2099 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
That isn't true, a couple of months ago someone was made to re-write their comments because they were too vague. One or two comments with single words answers are  normally acceptable as long as is obvious they are listening to all the songs in full.

If you are actually listening to the songs in full, there is no reason why your comments can't justify your opinion. I mean you're listening to a three minute song on average. Most of us write the comments as we listen to them.

As host Rick made this decision, so he can explain his reasoning further if he wants to, as I wasn't involved at all. I'm just advising NooNoo on making a small change so his comments are accepted next time. :)
2099 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
uff if Nonoo voted would have counted I would have been top 10 which is my weekly achievement ahah.
Anyway I am not a massive fan of the winning entry but it wasn't that bad overall, so okay week.
Thank you so much for voting a different entry , I rlly thought I was going to do bad ahah.
I'm still waiting to get some points from MJF and Eoin but I can try working out that too :P.
Thanks Richie for the hosting.
See you next week
2099 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok to be fair there are indeed people who comment vaguely or at least did so every week. And then One week my comments were deemed non sense and I had to re write them and when I Said that to the then host he told me "But (insert persons name) taste has been the same ever since he started doing TSC. Your taste is messier then Ryan's"
So yeah..
2099 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I had no prior knowledge to that situation Rod so I can't really comment on it. If you have questions about it feel free to message the host to get more answers. :)

Maybe we need to be more explicit that comments need to be relevant, but like I say if you are listening to the songs in full there is no reason why your comments can't be a few words long saying why you like or dislike it. :p :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!