This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 311 Final

Topic » TSC 311 Final

2172 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
18) Rae Morris - Someone Out There - Too sappy for my taste and well the songs just boring so the combination was please be over ASAP
2172 days 23 hours ago
Arris
18) This one really bored me, sorry. I just feel like falling asleep while listening to this. There is nothing interesting in her voice nor this song.
2172 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
19. Empara Mi - The first thing I noticed about this is that the audio quality is really below par. The song is completely incoherent, there is no flow from verses to the chorus, it just happens suddently. Mind you, the chorus itself isn't great either, but the whole package just bothered me.
2172 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - 'Lo Malo'

2172 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
19) Empara Mi - Low volume I assume, shame because I'm really liking this. Love her voice especially, wasn't convinced about the chorus at first but I'm actually loving how much of a mess this is. The verses in particular are so good.
2172 days 23 hours ago
Arris
19) This one is quite ... an experience. I agree with the comments below that production was quite incoherent but it's not the only thing that bothers me about this track. The voice is just awful, sorry. Sounds kinda scary.
2172 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
19) Empara Mi - Alibi - The thumbnail along with the title had me thinking this was gonna be great, while not completely disappointed I was not expecting that voice.
2172 days 23 hours ago
Arris
20) This one is quite of a bop ! It's catchy , latin with a tropical production. It is really nice but at the same sounds like hundreds of other songs out there but I do like it.
2172 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
20. Aitana, Ana Guerra - Pretty sure if Spain ended up sending this, they would have performed similarly well like with Tu Cancion, but at least they wouldn't have embarrassed themselves. Finally something upbeat by comparison.
2172 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
21) Jessie Reyez - 'Great One'

2172 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - "no no no" indeed. This is actually worse than Tu Cancion so that's an achievement I guess.
2172 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - Lo Malo - Much better than the last non English entry..much better, this was decent but too generic to make the player, I mean why put non English track I don't understand on it when there's already English ones that sound the same. That won't hurt it though in regards to points.
2172 days 23 hours ago
Arris
21) Her vocals are kinda annoying (noah fence) and imo kinda ruin this song. In general it's not a bad entry but not very good either. It's just decent.
2172 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
21. Jessie Reyez - There is a decent song hiding somewhere there, but it's completely buried by unnecessarily strained vocals which sound as if she was about to pass out.
2172 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
22) Kiiara - 'Messy'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!