This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 311 Final

Topic » TSC 311 Final

2161 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
1. Austra - This was just weird. I thought she was saying “future for the dicks” the whole time. The song just ended and I still don’t know what I listened to. Not for me.
2. Boy Epic - Feels kinda Linkin Park, but not as edgy. I’m not sure what reference
3. Ina Wroldsen - Edgy piano in the beginning sounds a lot like RAYE. I liked the vibe about this entry. Vocal could get a little grating after awhile, but otherwise not bad
4. Aurea - Tengaged Ballad Contest is BACK. I want to like this entry, but it doesn’t really impact me in any way. Pretty voice though.
5. Real Madrid - Did someone really send some national anthem sounding shit?
6. Samantha Jade - I love me a solid pop song, but it feels really dated and cheesy sounding to me, and in the worst way possible. I wasn’t a fan.
7. Courtyards - Bibbles, is that you? It’s actually one of the better entries so far if I’m being honest. That isn’t saying a whole lot right now though. We’ll see!
8. Elohim - It’s not bad, takes a bit to get going though. I like the sax in the chorus.
9. Bulow - I quite like this one. I’m loving all the Mura Masa vibes this is giving in me in the production. Pretty solid.
10. Odette - It wasn’t bad, seems a bit one note. I don’t really care for the minimalist vibe I get from the beat. I feel like she wants to put her vocals on the forefront but… they’re not that strong? It’s okay.
11. Britt Rion - Oooooooh I am really liking this from the start. I thought the chorus was gonna be something more, but it was still good. Kinda lost me at the long ass guitar solo, but otherwise it was quite solid.
12. PJ Brennan - This sounds like something someone would make in their Senior year of high school and be so proud to show all his friends, and his friends would be like “YAS GURL SLAY” but then people who don’t know him thinks it’s really bad. Idk who this kid is so guess what I think about this!
13. Sigrid - She’s becoming kind of a staple. I was kinda vibing to this one, although I think Strangers is better. Still not bad though.
14. Sondre Justad - I actually kinda like this one? Not usually always a fan of this sound, the guitars sound really pleasant in this song. Not bad.
15. Elias - It’s okay. I don’t really care for his vocal. I know some people will eat it up with a spoon though. Tries to be bombastic but it kinda goes nowhere.
16. Jamie Lynn Spears - What a truly skinny legend who promotes inclusivity by allowing others to play with her and go with her wherever she goes. She let everyone on Pacific Coast Academy feel welcomed and worthy. She's the pop icon we don't deserve
17. Hyphen Hyphen - Is she okay? This song is a hot mess. It has so much potential to be good but I can’t get over her just fucking screaming throughout it.
18. Rae Morris - Tengaged Ballad Contest round 2. And again… this does nothing for me.
19. Empara Mi - The transition from verses to chorus feels very sudden, almost like they’re two different songs. Also they went to the Melovin School of Enunciation.
20. Aitana, Ana Guerra - I like the vibe. It actually kind of goes off? A solid Latin pop bop.
21. Jessie Reyez - A slower song that I actually didn’t mind. I think that’s because I actually really like Jessie’s voice. It’s unique, and although I can understand why others might not like it, I am here for it. It’s a little cheesy, but I still found it cute.
22. Kiiara - I remember when I heard “Gold” I thought she was someone E D G Y and maybe dark skinned? But then I was shook to find out she was a basic looking white girl lmao. It wasn’t bad, but like… I wish there was more to it.
2160 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Austra “Future Politics” – I don’t know what to make of this one

2.        Boy Epic “Up Down” – It was alright, I guess. Nothing grabbed my attention and wowed me

3.        Ina Wroldsen “Remember Me” – Feels like a song written by a serial killer… loves it

4.        Aurea “Done With You” – She was serving me a lot of Miss Havisham from Great Expectations

5.        Real Madrid “Hala Madrid y Nada Mas” – ewwwwwww

6.        Samantha Jade “Soldier” – This did grow on me as it went along

7.        Courtyards “Hear You Call” – Yes! Loved this

8.        Elohim “Half Love” – I thought I was going to hate this at first but it changed my mind quickly and I ended up loving it

9.        Bulow “Not a Love Song” – It was alright but nothing special. Very background

10.        Odette “Take it to the heart” – This was really nice and it kept my attention

11.        Britt Rion “Hide” – This was alright, it didn’t wow me though

12.        PJ Brennan “Tease” – The voice needed a bit of getting used to, but this was really catchy and fun

13.        Sigrid “High Five” – Wasn’t that big a fan of her voice but the song grew on me and it was quite catchy

14.        Sondre Justad “Gjor det igjen” – Nothing interested me in this song

15.        Elias “Revolution” – I found this a bit boring

16.        Jamie Lynn Spears “Follow Me” – yaaaaaas

17.        Hyphen Hyphen “Like Boys” – This was so good! Loves it

18.        Rae Morris “Someone Out There” – This song was really nice and sweet

19.        Empara Mi “Alibi” – I don’t know if I like this or not

20.        Aitana, Ana Guerra “Lo Malo” – Nope, no thanks

21.        Jessie Reyez “Great One” – meh

22.        Kiiara “Messy” – I liked this. Good Song
2160 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
*whispers* are you ready?
2160 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
OOH I KNOW YOU SEE ME STANDING HERE
2160 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
DO I LOOK GOOD MY DEAR?
2160 days 11 hours ago
Amanyaman
1)Austra: Not as good as some of their other songs but I do like the melody and vibe to this.  Chorus is just okay.

2)Boy Epic:Its not bad but Im just not really feeling it.  I think its cause his vocals aren’t really my thing.

3)Ina Wroldson:  I love this.  Her voice and the beat are great and the chorus is super catchy.

4)Aurea-It’s a pretty country ballad but a bit too plain for me to really feel anything from it.  Her voice is nice though,

5)Real Madrid-I mean if I liked sports maybe I would appreciate this more but as a song nah thanks.

6)Samatha Jade:-Pretty generic pop ballad but Ive always found her to be a really strong vocalist and this is pretty catchy.

7) Courtyards:  Some plain rock that could have been a lot stronger with a different vocalist.  I want more growls.

8)  Elohim:  This is catchy and I love the beat but it also doesn’t really feel complete to me.

9)  Bulow:  I love the buildup for this and this is probably the more typical type of music I listen to.  I appreciate the more subtle vibe to it.

10)Odette:  I really really like her voice and with a stronger production this would be amazing but still pretty solid song!

11)Britt Rhion:  A bit too repetitive to me and the music doesn’t seem to really work with her vocals.

12)Pj Brennan:Not a fan of his vocals.

13)Sigrid:  Her voice is nice and I like the feel to it but its also kinda forgettable.

14)Sondre Justad:  Im always open to giving points to non-eglish songs but this one is kinda flat. 

15)Elias:  Really strong and beautiful voice but the song doesn’t really leave a strong enough impact.

16)  Zoey 101:  Wasn’t this released in like 2005 LOL.  Um idk what to say other than this reminded me of how I used to be jealous they got to ride scooters on campus.   https://i.gifer.com/5Xwt.gif

17) Hyphen Hyphen:  I like the energy to this but it Is also a bit too intense for me to really get into it right now like girl BREATHE every now and then while singing.

18)  Rae Morris:  I found this really forgettable, sorry but at least it has a nice sweet message.

19)  Empara Mi:  Not a fan of the vocals here but I guess its different at least

20) Aitana, Ana Guerra:  This is really fun and catchy. I think Spain should go more this route in Eurovision instead of forcing a serious ballad to happen.

21)  Jessie Reyez:  Squeaky voice, not really enjoying it :/

22)  Kiaara:  I wish this song was a little messier cause it feels too generic.
2160 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Austra - Interesting progression. There are parts of this I quite like but the song is a bit too robotic for my liking. I actually doubt I'll remember much about this.
2) Boy Epic - This is right up my ally. I always dig an epic instrumental, and this left me satisfied. Great pick.
3) Ina Wroldsen - I heard this the other day. She's still going down the Sia route I see but this is far stronger than Strongest (ha!). I'm loving the chorus, especially since she mixes it up toward the end. Another good one.
4) Aurea - This took an awfully long time to lead up to nothing. Dull is the word that comes to mind, sadly. She has a nice voice though.
5) Real Madrid - This was a great way to ensure I don't watch soccer (football) ever again.
6) Samantha Jade - This feels very familiar to me. It has an early 2010's quality to it. I'm not sure if it's aged well but it's catchy enough, albeit a tad repetitive. It's also very Eurovision-y.
7) Courtyards - Not bad, but not much about it appeals to me.
8) Elohim - The lead up to the chorus is great but the chorus loses me a little. The saxophone gets me back on board. It's a cool song.
9) Bülow - Generic but I quite like it. This feels like a song I would play the hell out of for a very short period and then never listen to again. I wish it was a bit more upbeat but the chorus is really good.
10) Odette - I appreciate the change of pace. I like her voice a lot and stylistically this is probably quite experimental by TSC standards. It doesn't have much of a chorus but it was a pleasant listen, despite being a letdown at times.
11) Britt Rion - I didn't think I was going to like this based on the intro but it's quite good so far. Like with song 8, the lead up to the chorus was strong but the chorus itself left me disappointed. However, I think the brief guitar solo added a lot to the song and it perked my interest again after the chorus. As a package this could have been stronger but I have more positives than negatives.
12) PJ Brennan - This contest has a lot of low-key songs and this is shaping up to be another one. Thankfully the chorus delivered, which makes this more cohesive. The song is giving me slight Kim Petras vibes but with a male vocalist. I like this a lot.
13) Sigrid - Arguably I've not been a fan of Sigrid but this is easily her worst song to date.
14) Sondre Justad - Barnyard realness. Not a fan.
15) Elias - Not feeling this one. Granted, it gets a lot better as it goes on but I can't see myself relistening to this.
16) Jamie Lynn Spears - Nice troll entry but I'll pass.
17) Hyphen Hyphen - Pretty daring. It's not totally my thing but I am enjoying this for the time being, especially the chorus.
18) Rae Morris - I think I liked her last entry (which scored poorly), but this one isn't my cup of tea. It really drags.
19) Empara Mi - Instrumentally, I quite like this. She has a great voice too. But god, the chorus is a major disappointment. I wish it had more power behind it because this had all the right ingredients to be a great entry.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - Reminder that Spain should have sent this over the straight shit they went with. Great summer track.
21) Jessie Reyez - There's a lot happening here. It was hard for me to focus. The chorus is quite good but I'm not sure if I like her voice.
22) Kiiara - Not a banger by any means but it's a nice way to end the contest. The chorus is super infectious.
2160 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
01) Austra – weird start, a bit weird all the way through, its too bitty for me.
02) Boy Epic – its not too bad, quite like the big production style of sound, his voice is not too bad.
03) Ina Wroldsen – its not playing! Oh there it is! Not sure about how shes singing, not my type of thing, bits of the tune are okay.
04) Aurea – she sounds like the last one, a bit nasally in places, feels like it should be going somewhere buts not getting there!!
05) Real Madrid – is this a football song? Its being sung by a team? Its not a good song, is sounds terrible, likes someones held the mic up to the radio and recorded it on their tape player, like we all did when I was a kid!!
06) Samantha Jade – don’t like those noises, or that repetitive drum its all manufactured with sliders and switches, not my thing.
07) Courtyards – real instruments!! Love it!!
08) Elohim – a bit drippy, a bit of a downer, now a bit boppy, now a bit drippy again. has bits that are okay.
09) Bülow – feels like ive heard this a million times, not my thing.
10) Odette – its okay, its very samey, verging of jazz!
11) Britt Rion – what? Okay, too trippy for me. Make your mind up, what sort of song are you, like the guitar and that’s it!!
12) PJ Brennan – a bit twee, not sure I like the laboured way hes singing, feels like the handle needs cranking up!! Its okay.
13) Sigrid – gosh, not enjoying the way shes singing, very shrill, its dragging!! Her voice, its just, her voice is …..
14) Sondre Justad – very 80s/90s, its not too bad, I have to give something points!!
15) Elias – so many songs with this type of voice, its okay.
16) Jamie Lynn Spears – is this from a show? Its very messy!! Is it skipping? Shes britneys sister!
17) Hyphen Hyphen – style over content, its trying way too hard!!
18) Rae Morris – very twee, very coffee lounge!
19) Empara Mi – wow its quiet, do I turn it up? Even if you turn it up it sounds odd. Her voice is okay, heard better.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra – not enjoying the way shes singing, or the tune, not for me.
21) Jessie Reyez – depressing! Her voice is really grating!!!!
22) Kiiara – not liking those sounds, she sounds bored. It has the right title!!! Hope I can find enough songs to give points to!!
2160 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Austra - 'Future Politics' Horrible voice, not so much music, messy overall.
02) Boy Epic - 'Up Down' Promising start, the chorus could have been more powerful. Great instrumental, however the voice doesn't match at all, a powerful voice needed to this kind.
03) Ina Wroldsen - 'Remember Me' Finally a good voice. The song doesn't sound bad by any mean, but didn't get me too interested neither. It could grow on me with a 2nd or 3rd listen.
04) Aurea - 'Done With You' She doesn't create at all the impact she wants, it was much more boring than expected.
05) Real Madrid - 'Hala Madrid y Nada Mas ft. Placido Domigo & RedOne' It was accepted with no penalty? What penalty, you wouldn't have from what to cut. I guess that who submitted this doesn't care too much about the result. Too bad 'You'll Never Walk Alone' isn't eligible, we could have had a nice duel here. Amazing voice, btw.
06) Samantha Jade - 'Soldier' Quite basic but also effective. It's catchy, it also has power.
07) Courtyards - 'Hear You Call' It has some pleasant vibes, but it builds so slow, it didn't amaze me with anything. I think that everybody here knows already that I am into rock, but some of them are simply too weak.
08) Elohim - 'Half Love' Simply not for me.
09) Bülow  - 'Not a love song' Basic 2010's radio music, I find nothing remarkable in this.
10) Odette - 'Take It To The Heart' Great singer, the music is quite dull. It lacks a memorable rythm, it doesn't go anywhere.
11) Britt Rion - 'Hide' Big congratulations to this song, it is remarkable to get something so generic, it's like I'm hearing this every day in 20 songs I randomly listen without any intention. The guitar solo was the only thing I will remember from this.
12) PJ Brennan - 'Tease' I just can't stop laughing. At least this one was remarkable.
13) Sigrid - 'High Five' I've never been into her music and I don't even consider this one being one of her best. The only thing I've remarked was the handball ball and court from the video. Even with some very poor players :))
14) Sondre Justad - 'Gjør det igjen' I don't think anybody would call this as something great, but it's very effective for my ears, very catchy for me. And a language I like very much as well.
15) Elias - 'Revolution' I think it is the best by far, so far, by any means. And I'm pretty sure it will win the contest.
16) Jamie Lynn Spears - 'Follow Me' Weak voice and very basic music. I didn't dislike it though.
17) Hyphen Hyphen - 'Like Boys' The lyrics are trashy as hell, her voice is interesting, muscially it's acceptable. I don't know what to say, a little too many negative elements.
18) Rae Morris - 'Someone Out There' A different voice could have put in more efficiency. What to say, maybe someone out there loves this song.
19) Empara Mi - 'Alibi' It's too alternative to think that can fight to win this contest. That rythm change at the chorus will be considered unfitting by some, in my opinion it's something original and works well there. Good entry, for sure.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - 'Lo Malo' Quite hated it when I've first listened to this, now I have to admit it is so catchy. And their collaboration fits really well. Aitana's voice is very attractive as well.
21) Jessie Reyez - 'Great One' Her voice is standing out. Her song didn't have on me the impact I would have wanted.
22) Kiiara - 'Messy' One of the few artists of her kind that I was liking in the beginning. I'm starting to totally change my mind. Let's be honest, can this be called music?
2160 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Austra – I usually am into a weird boppy kinda thing like this. It’s okay but it’s kinda strange for the sake of it I feel?
02) Boy Epic – This feels like a really hollow attempt at being epic sounding. I didn’t care for it tbh.
03) Ina Wroldsen – The start of this reminds me of One Dance by Drake?? Lol When it went all operatic I was like yaas but other than that I’m not hugely loving it.
04) Aurea – Yeah it’s cute, she can obviously sing well but there’s no real spark to it.
05) Real Madrid – Hmmmmm…. I’m gonna have to pass on that one.
06) Samantha Jade – This sounds very 2013 chic, lol. It’s not that bad tbh. But nothing I’d bother to seek out again
07) Courtyards – As far as songs in this vein go, it was acceptable. Not my thing tbh.
08) Elohim – Now this is far more like it. I like the synthyness, it’s boppy, got a nice beat. I’m feeling it.
09) Bülow – I also liked this, it’s nothing particularly new but I felt the vibes this had. I’d playlist it.
10) Odette – This was kinda cute in a Izzy Bizu White Tiger kinda way. It was fine.
11) Britt Rion – This got far better near the end, but it was a very slow crawl to make it there.
12) PJ Brennan – This was kinda annoying.
13) Sigrid – I love Sigrid but this is not my favorite of hers.
14) Sondre Justad – This is very Melfest reject 6th in its semi. Bleh.
15) Elias – This had a nice build at the end actually, I was kinda looking for that.
16) Jamie Lynn Spears – Do I look good my dear? Do I look good today?
17) Hyphen Hyphen – I feel this song in my bones, the lyrics are very TRUE. It’s pretty good.
18) Rae Morris – I have always enjoyed Rae Morris and this song has been on my radar, it’s quite gorge isn’t it. I felt it would be considered too sleepy for TSC, but I like it.
19) Empara Mi – Her voice was pretty nice but something about it wasn’t fully connecting with me, I did enjoy it however weak the volume may have been for it.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra – So this is what all the gays have been stanning… I like it. Am I obsessed? Not really.
21) Jessie Reyez – This is a cross between Daya, Alessia Cara and every other singer. Bleh.
22) Kiiara – I tried to enter this and Imma be mad if this wins 
2160 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Austra – Why is this not pleasant at all with the music getting on my nerves very quickly and their voices sounding robotic
02) Boy Epic – The style of this song sounds very epic and her voice is having an impact but the music could be a bit too loud for my liking
03) Ina Wroldsen – Now this is something I can listen to all day with the awesome beat and vocals that are amazing
04) Aurea – I’m waiting and waiting and waiting for it to go somewhere but it didn’t and stayed in the same place which is so boring
05) Real Madrid – Congrats on your champions league win once again but that is the only trophy you are getting with this song being a massive mess
06) Samantha Jade – She is pumping it through and it is so irresistible in the way it works that I just really love it 
07) Courtyards – The instrumental was very powerful and well done but I didn’t feel the same energy from the vocalist
08) Elohim – This is unique and I’m totally in love with it and the music is so much fun and her voice is fricking good and I must listen to it again
09) Bülow – Is there anything more this can give us because it all sounds the same to me and gets repetitive very quickly
10) Odette – Those vocals grab my attention straight away with how lovely they are but the song doesn’t show her full potential and felt like she is being held back
11) Britt Rion – I got to say that this takes an interesting choice with her voice being the highlight for me and it just keeps me going and it is so good
12) PJ Brennan – Too much is going on with the music that makes it unbearable to listen to and there is no redemption for this
13) Sigrid – The beat and music helps to push this song along but her voice was just a distraction and doesn’t suit this song
14) Sondre Justad – What a lovely upbeat song that shines with his vocals being great and this has certainly brightened up my day
15) Elias – Dam the vocals here are just sooooo good and the song sounds like perfection with how it plays along and now I can’t get enough of it
16) Jamie Lynn Spears – This is not going anywhere and feels more like a distraction with the overuse of the instruments
17) Hyphen Hyphen – Now this almost scared me half to death but that shows her amazing her vocal work is but this is a song I won’t listen to again
18) Rae Morris – I know this is meant to be an uplifting song but it is so forgettable with the way her vocals work and the mood of this being a downer
19) Empara Mi – I’m not feeling a thing from this with the vocals and music not gelling at all so I’m going to pass on this
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra – The music was really great in bringing the party mood and I love their voices so much and this is so worth a listen
21) Jessie Reyez – This is not my cup of tea with her voice not doing a thing for me and I just can’t like it
22) Kiiara – The way the music is played in is so unique and actually very good and her vocals are top notch so I enjoyed it
2160 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Austra - At the start I was living but this slowly just died throughout.
02) Boy Epic - Sounds like an A Dal reject. Which is NEVER a bad thing. Toot.
03) Ina Wroldsen - Her voice is a bit screechy. I liked the choruses.
04) Aurea - This a middle of the road ballad. Sorry. Her voice is good but it goes nowhere.
05) Real Madrid - Disgusting football club. Hate Liverpool but Ramos is a thug. Next.
06) Samantha Jade - Kinda low-key bop. I like the chourses the best.
07) Courtyards - This was good but it just kinda sounded like backkground music. It didn't take me anywhere.
08) Elohim - This was kinda middle of the road too. Like the trumpets and her voice was OK.
09) Bülow - I liked this again it was kinda edgy and flat but I didnt hate it.
10) Odette - This was pleasent. Good week.
11) Britt Rion - I quite liked this. Better than the other screamy girls who try to be edgy.
12) PJ Brennan - This song made me depressed so idk
13) Sigrid - Oh I liked this one but shes an obvious artist so lets watch this flop.
14) Sondre Justad - Oh a different language. Well if I flopped with Darin this better flop cos it's not half as good.
15) Elias - Nice voice. Decent song but not really feeling any of these
16) Jamie Lynn Spears - Bye.
17) Hyphen Hyphen - I liked this but not like wow i love more like wow everything else sucks.
18) Rae Morris - SHES NOT WEARING A SEATBELT. But I like this.
19) Empara Mi - I liked this one a little bit but still nothing AMAZING.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - finally.
21) Jessie Reyez - meh. sorry.
22) Kiiara - Oh at least this poor contest ended half decent
2160 days 2 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Austra - Well this was unique. I love some elements, and hate others. It's kind of a mess imo - like so many different sounds in the first minute and it was a LOT. Plus I'm not the biggest fan of her voice, it's nice at times but overall not my fav.
02) Boy Epic - Oh yes I was LIVING for this. I love epic music like Hidden Citizens type of shit and this reminded me of that. I think his voice went well with the instrumental and the chorus fucking slayed me. I definitely want to listen to this again.
03) Ina Wroldsen - People are saying they hate the chorus on this, I actually think it's pretty good. I love a lot of Ina's songs, and then there's some that just meh. I think I really like this one. It's a song you can vibe to, it's just a cute song overall, and I like the 'remember me' part. She snapped with those notes.
04) Aurea - I didn't enjoy this at all. The lyrics weren't effective because of how she sang it, I don't know why but that's just how I feel. I don't really like her voice, that's the main thing. It was quite boring.
05) Real Madrid - Ew.. what type of person would listen to this and think 'Hmm. I could send this to TSC!', like ??? I'm confused. It's definitely awful.
06) Samantha Jade - I honestly miss songs like these. Idc what anyone says - this is really good and it qualifies as a bop. I love the chorus so much, I feel nostalgic with this sound tbh but can't pinpoint a specific thing about it that gives me nostalgia. I'm just living for it.
07) Courtyards - I was very meh about this, and the chorus was like make or break, and that 'chorus' was just kinda nothing and very BORING. After that it lost me and nothing about the song made me excited.
08) Elohim - This may be my favourite so far?! This song just gives me everything I love in a song, I love pretty much every element of this song, maybe one critique is I'm not a huge fan of the 'love me all the way' bit but other than that, solid bop.
09) Bülow - That chorus legit fucking caught me off guard, but it was positive and it made me ADORE this song. Best chorus I've heard in a song in a long time, damnn. I'm bald.
10) Odette - It was nice, but forgettable. I suppose I enjoyed it while it lasted, but I don't love it like I can tell I wouldn't listen again, but it was nice to listen once.
11) Britt Rion - This was quite enjoyable, I like pretty much everything about this, I really liked the pre-chorus, or whatever was before the pre-chorus, I have no idea these days lmao. But yeah this was still a bop.
12) PJ Brennan - The only thing I liked about this was the chorus. It was slightly cringe tho. I mean overall I kinda like the song, I guess? The only reason I'd ever listen to this again would be for the chorus. Then again I kinda got tired of it after the first time. Hm.
13) Sigrid - She's been delivering so many bops recently, this is actually one of my favourite songs from her - I love the chorus so much, it's a lot of fun and overall just really enjoyable.
14) Sondre Justad - I hated this. I hate the sound when she says 'gjor det igjen' like it BOTHERS me. I don't know why but I found this to be dreadful.
15) Elias - I like the meaning of this song, and I had to just close my eyes and listen to this to feel get it and enjoy the song in general. It's weird, I wasn't feeling it with my eyes open but closing my eyes, focusing on the words and sounds it was actually quite nice. It wasn't amazing but it was just nice.
16) Jamie Lynn Spears - LMAOO YASS. The NOSTALGIA. The 'are you ready?' is the most iconic part of any song ever tbh. This was short and snappy, and I was bald! Slay me, Jamie Lynn!
17) Hyphen Hyphen - I love the chorus, the lyrics, the sounds, the elements, everything but the verses were SOO weak. I felt she was trying so hard. I hate songs like this because I love soemthing but dislike something else, and it makes it so annoying to listen to. I just wish the verses were different. The chorus feels like an entirely dif song as well.
18) Rae Morris - Off topic, but I keep getting her name mixed up with Ryn Weaver, lmao, one time I looked up Rae Morris - Octahate. Messy, I know. But as for this actual song, I loved the meaning behind it but I feel like it needed more. I'm not feeling it fully. It's nice but yeah as I said, she needed MORE.
19) Empara Mi - Her fucking VOICE, holy shit. I'm in LOVE with this. I love how it changed and focused on her voice and I am just blown away by this. This is a CERTIFIED bop.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra - I love a good Spanish bop now and then. It's giving me Becky G teas, which I love. And of course it's basic and generic as fuck, but I'm slightly living for it, not FULLY living, but there's a part of me bopping.
21) Jessie Reyez - It's a good song, that's all there is to say about it. Her vocals annoyed me at points but other than that, it's nice.
22) Kiiara - Why is she going 'muh-muh-muh-messy' and 'huh-huh-huh-heavy'? Like that is really annoying. I mean the song isn't terrible but there's little things that annoy the shit outta me, and stops me from enjoying it properly. It's basic as well.
2160 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) Austra        sorry I hate the 80s
02) Boy Epic        sorry I'm not in my teens anymore
03) Ina Wroldsen        sorry that this sounds like most of the other summer dance tracks
04) Aurea        sorry that she sounds like she's just a whining version of krista
05) Real Madrid        sorry that this was actually allowed to be entered
06) Samantha Jade        sorry that she peaked before x-factor and needed to go on to revive her "career"
07) Courtyards        sorry this was trash
08) Elohim        sorry that I do not go crazy over sax solos like fritzy does
09) Bülow         sorry this put me back to sleep
10) Odette        sorry you couldn't actually book  a studio to record this
11) Britt Rion        sorry I am not an adult female pretending I'm still a teen/child
12) PJ Brennan        sorry that this was a penis tease and not that much of a song
13) Sigrid        sorry that I am still not loving any of her songs
14) Sondre Justad        sorry this didn't do anything to me and would probably make me hate it more if it was in english
15) Elias        sorry I do not like when people sound like they are swallowing their words
16) Jamie Lynn Spears        sorry I never watched this show because I always found it trash
17) Hyphen Hyphen        sorry that this made me irrationally angry because she's trying to be so hard when clearly she probably had everything handed to her on a silver spoon
18) Rae Morris        sorry that this is not walls because that was the peak of her ballads
19) Empara Mi        sorry that this seems like a bad imagine dragons song covered by a female Alex Clare impersonator.
20) Aitana, Ana Guerra        sorry that this will actually do well when really it offers nothing more than a basic latin dance track
21) Jessie Reyez        sorry that I wasn't feeling the emotional connection to start and then her voice was trash
22) Kiiara        sorry that I refuse to believe that she has only been submitted twice because I feel like I've been beat over the head with her.
2160 days ago
Insanity
16) Jamie Lynn Spears        sorry I never watched this show because I always found it trash

Take that back right now

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!