This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 305 Final

Topic » TSC 305 Final

2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
15) Paula - 'How The Hell U Can Fight It?'               

Paula Valentaitė is a Lithuanian singer. She first tried to represent Lithuania at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest, and later tried out again in 2018. Despite reaching the Final of the 27-week long Lithuanian selection twice, she failed to take the crown either time. Paula makes her TSC debut with a completely new song that she hadn’t entered for Eurovision.
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
16) Una Healy - 'Never See Me Cry'               

This 36 year old Irish musician is best known for being a member of girl group The Saturdays. Una also has a brief history with Eurovision, providing backing vocals for Ireland’s 2006 entry, “Every Song Is a Cry for Love”. Turns out that in Una’s case, Eurovision was indeed a career killer as she struggled to find success after her Eurovision stint until auditioning for a position in The Saturdays.
2220 days 1 hour ago
Josh742
15) Paula - 'How The Hell U Can Fight It?'- I thought this was good, ignoring the annoying sound effects. I guess the sound effects liven it up a little
2220 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Can't find paula on spotify!
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
17) Jack Buck - 'Words'               

Jack Buck is a British music producer, born in the West Midlands. Jack is best known for his house, deep house, and EDM genres and one of his earliest official releases was his single 'Are You Gonna Love Me?' in 2013. Since then Jack Buck has released a total 45 tracks including 6 singles and 4 albums. Did I copy this description directly off Google? Absolutely. Sorry, I was lazy and this was the last write-up I did.
2220 days 1 hour ago
Josh742
16) Una Healy - 'Never See Me Cry'- I like that her voice has a subtle husky quality to it
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
18) L Devine - 'Like You Like That'               

This 20-year old Newcastle native is coming into the industry strong. Growing up L Devine attended an all-girls school. She explains that she’s always wanted to run up to her crush and tell him everything that she felt. Rather than confronting him head on though, she decided to write a song about what she’d imagine it would be like. Clearly she dreams big.
2220 days 1 hour ago
Josh742
17) Jack Buck - 'Words‘- Good beat, pleasantly weird vocals. Overall quirky
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
19) Noah Cyrus - 'Make Me (Cry)'               

Noah is the younger sister of pop singer, Miley Cyrus. Before turning to music, Noah played small roles in several episodes of Hannah Montana and appeared as a backing dancer in Hannah Montana: The Movie. Noah has since released her own music, amassing over 100 million views on her debut single “Make Me (Cry)”. Coincidentally, this is also the song she will be making her TSC debut with.
2220 days 1 hour ago
Josh742
18) L Devine - 'Like You Like That'  - Didnt make a ton of waves but sometimes I dont want to be splashed. I’m sure she wouldnt want to be splashed either, it would ruin her circuitry.
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
20) Aja, Alexis Michelle, Peppermint & Sasha Velour - 'C.L.A.T.'               

Aja, Alexis Michelle, Peppermint, and Sasha Velour are four drag queens that competed on the ninth season of RuPaul’s Drag Race earlier last year, all of whom are from New York City. After the contest I suggest looking up one of the various versions of the song that excludes Alexis Michelle’s verse. Otherwise, it’s showtime, folks!
2220 days 1 hour ago
Josh742
19) Noah Cyrus - 'Make Me (Cry)'  - I’ve heard this a couple times already. She’s gotten very pale in Miley’s shadow but in this song she shines bright like a sunburn. I’m glad it was clarified that the drip means ‘cry’. The breakdown towards the end was cool
2220 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
when Alexis's part comes on

https://media.tenor.com/images/b399b8e0b7ece77c6f37ab9620960b2d/tenor.gif
2220 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
21) Justine Skye - 'U Don't Know'               

Singer, songwriter, model, actress – Justine can surely be described as a jack of all trades. But master of none? Think again. Justine has released three EPs, a studio album, and has made multiple appearances on the US R&B charts since 2013. Her debut album, ULTRAVIOLET, was released on January 19 of this year.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!