This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 305 Final

Topic » TSC 305 Final

2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Lanberry - 'How Do You Like Me Now'               

alt-version (in Polish, but the song is the same):

alt-version (in English):

https://open.spotify.com/track/6n25HLOYUfAdLDZOOEwlQm?fo=1

Born Małgorzata Uściłowska (try saying that 10 times fast), Lanberry is a Polish singer and songwriter. She competed to represent Poland at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest with her song “Only Human”. Despite finishing sixth, Lanberry opened for Tove Lo as part of her Lady Wood Tour in Warsaw later that year. A nice consolation prize if I must say.
2220 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
I'm just skimming these songs, but im glad this isn't the standard every week
2220 days 11 hours ago
Josh742
09) Lanberry - 'How Do You Like Me Now'- Wasnt available in my country so I listened to the alt version. I love her slavic accent! I like the ya ah ah ah aaaah’s and the synthy sounds
2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Doja Cat - 'Go To Town'               

Born Amala Zandile Dlamini, Doja Cat was raised in a very successful family. Her father was an actor, composer and film producer, while her mother was a painter. Therefore, success was never out of the question for Doja Cat. Some of her biggest musical inspirations include Erykah Badu, Pharrell and Drake. Her music and styling is also inspired by elements from Indian and Japanese culture. Can you tell?
2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Deva Mahal - 'Snakes'               

Deva is a jazz singer whose music is described by critics as an interplay of vocals and instruments that create a unique sound. She is also the daughter of blues legend Taj Mahal, not to be mistaken with the other Taj Mahal. Have no clue who that is? Go listen to some real music you heathen.
2220 days 11 hours ago
Josh742
10) Doja Cat - 'Go To Town' - I usually dont enjoy songs with nasty lyrics but this was mesmerizing (*_*). I love the beat, I love her voice. Iconic kitty
2220 days 11 hours ago
Josh742
11) Deva Mahal - 'Snakes'- Strong, powerful vocals. A little overpowering. I dont know if I’d listen to this again voluntarily
2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Amara La Negra - 'Insecure'               

Amara La Negra is a 27-year old Spanish language rapper. She is most well-known for being a cast member on the VH1 television show, Love & Hip Hop: Miami. Amara’s role on the show has been praised by critics for her bringing awareness to the underrepresentation of black Latinas in entertainment. In addition to producing music, Amara also has own clothing apparel line called ALN Clothing Line.
2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
Mi aaammoooor ^_^
2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Chord Overstreet - 'Hold On'               

Chord Overstreet (yes, Chord is his real name) is an American actor and singer, most known for his role as Sam Evans on Glee. He grew up in Nashville in a musical family fronted by his country singer father. Growing up Chord played the drums, flute, piano, and guitar. Before becoming a singer and actor, he modeled for clothing brands Hollister and Gap.
2220 days 11 hours ago
Josh742
12) Amara La Negra - 'Insecure'- This didnt really grab or hold onto my attention but it is a decent song with a nice chorus.
2220 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Bobi Andonov - 'Smoke'               

Born Bobby Andonov, this 23-year old Australian native has an unexpected history with Eurovision. At the age of 13, Bobi’s family moved back to their country of origin, Macedonia. As a result, Bobi represented Macedonia at the 2008 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, placing fifth out of 15 countries. As you can tell, he’s definitely grown up.
2220 days 11 hours ago
Josh742
13) Chord Overstreet - 'Hold On'- When this started, I was so prepared to hear ‘say something I’m giving up on you’. The chorus and ending were calm and soothing, much of the rest was like a road with potholes.
2220 days 10 hours ago
Josh742
14) Bobi Andonov - 'Smoke‘- He sounds like he’s alternating between whining and pouting. I liked the metaphors though
2220 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
New page

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!