This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 305 Final

Topic » TSC 305 Final

2208 days 23 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Oooh exciting! 😁
2208 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
01) PUZZLE - 'Trial by Fire'               

PUZZLE is an electropop artist originating from Brazil but based in London. PUZZLE is best described as a collaborative artist as the song “Trial by Fire” was produced by London-based mix producer, Mikko Gordon. Sadly, not much else is known about the face behind PUZZLE. Who is this mysterious figure? Can you crack the puzzle?
2208 days 23 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Hi all! đŸ™‹đŸœ
I'm at the bus stop still waiting for the bus because I skipped a bus because there's a weird guy at work who always follows me out. 🙈
2208 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
wow yoshi be careful
2208 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. PUZZLE - Decent starter. I cannot say anything overwhelmingly negative or positive about this, but the overall impression was quite good. A bit messy at parts, but I can live with that.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
02) Bomba EstĂ©reo - 'Soy Yo'       

Bomba EstĂ©reo is a Colombian band formed in 2005 in the nation’s capital. Before becoming Bomba EstĂ©reo, they were known as A.M. 770, a loose collection of musicians and visual artists led by SimĂłn MejĂ­a who proposed a name change in 2005. Their music is described as “electro tropical”, and the group’s name is a Colombian term for “a really cool, awesome, bad ass party”.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Josh742
01) PUZZLE - 'Trial by Fire'  - I like the pace and he has a really smooth voice
2208 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Bomba Estéreo - That shitty flute in the instrumental is such a killer (in its bad meaning). I don't think there is anything redeeming about this song, because the songwriting is clearly not there.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Sun Never Sets - 'What About The Day'               

Sun Never Sets are a Los Angeles-based hard rock band with lead vocals provided by Rick DeJesus. Their first hit “Not Giving Up” was simply a collaboration between DeJesus, songwriter Ryan Giles, and Linkin Park drummer Rob Bourdon. Following the release of their first single, they realized that they would make a perfect rock band and have thus released more music.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Josh742
02) Bomba EstĂ©reo - 'Soy Yo'  - I love all the rolling ‘r’’s The intro was lively & promising but the rest was underwhelming.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Josh742
03) Sun Never Sets - 'What About The Day'- Song Never Ends. JK. It wasnt terrible for a rock song but the lyrics were a little boring
2208 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Sun Never Sets - Promising start, but then it reaches down into the Nickelback zone from which the tune never recovers back. The longer I had to listen to this, the more annoyed I got.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
04) SJUR - 'Lovesick'               

SJUR is a Norwegian music producer whose music can mostly be found on one of the many deep house YouTube channels. SJUR is based in Bergen, Norway and often releases remixes of popular songs. For his TSC debut, SJUR teams up with British-Cambodian vocalist Liza Owen who also has over 40,000 Instagram followers.
2208 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. SJUR - Not bad by any means, but it's not exactly the best example of the genre that has been done so many times before. I would probably dance to it in a nightclub, but I don't really feel much about this song.
2208 days 23 hours ago
Josh742
04) SJUR - 'Lovesick- Liza has a pretty voice and Sjur sure knows how to create a good beat that’s not too abrasive

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!