This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 305 Final

Topic » TSC 305 Final

2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Bully - 'Trying'               

Bully are a four member alternative rock band originating from Nashville, Tennessee. Frontwoman Alicia Bognanno is described as “brutally honest” with her songwriting. The band’s latest single “Trying” is all about personal insecurity with Bognanno deriving inspiration from her tendency to question herself, including her sexuality. Most of you probably relate.
2207 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Bully - "Trying" is definitely a good word to describe this group, as they are TRYING to make good music and so far they have fallen short of that.
2207 days 21 hours ago
Josh742
05) Bully - 'Trying‘- Ooh I’ve heard this before and totally forgot about it but I remember liking it on the first listen and I still do! She sounds powerful & unstoppable
2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Angel Olsen - 'Shut Up Kiss Me'               

This 31-year old St. Louis native has been in the music industry since 2009. Angel Olsen always had dreams of becoming a popstar, but her dreams wavered during her high school years as she became very introverted. However, her interest in punk rock and noise music did not cease. Angel released her first EP in 2011 and more recently released her first album, Phases.
2207 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Angel Olsen - She must be a fan of Bully, because this is literally the same song except by a different artist.
2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Stop bullying her.
2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Thomas David - 'Find My Love'               

Thomas David is a 33-year old Austrian singer-songwriter that sings exclusively in English. Thomas is an intimate musician who performs his music with a lot of honesty. His music is inspired by American artists such as Jason Mraz and Gavin Degraw. He doesn’t have much of a social media presence but is currently planning to go on tour.
2207 days 21 hours ago
Josh742
06) Angel Olsen - 'Shut Up Kiss Me'- I like that there was a build up to an interesting,fast, clippy chorus but I wish there was something more. I think she had enough attitude though LOL
2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Rick has to go after this song so I hope you don't leave me, Josh <3
2207 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Thomas David - Slightly better than the previous 2 songs due to more effective songwriting, but it is a farcry from the best music from this genre, I'm afraid.
2207 days 21 hours ago
Josh742
07) Thomas David - 'Find My Love' - Preachy (bad) & mellow (good)
2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
08) TeZATalks - 'Love'               

TeZATalks is an American female music producer. Not much is known about Teza besides the fact she has a little over 5000 subscribers on her YouTube channel with approximately 400,000 total views. Thankfully, she’s about to gain 23 more.
2207 days 21 hours ago
Josh742
im not going anywhere :)
2207 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
yay!
2207 days 21 hours ago
Josh742
08) TeZATalks - 'Love' - Whoever excavated this crap needs to bury it back underground. Okay I actually do really like some of the lyrics I can make out. This could be much better with less of the bulky, thudding background noise. I want to hear what she’s singing

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!