This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 299 Final

Topic » TSC 299 Final

2405 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
9. Off Bloom - Tropical house beat right off the bat. I’m loving all the elements in this. The verses are strong, the vocal is nice, the vibe of this is just really cool. Enjoyed this one.
2405 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Clean Cut Kid - 'Runaway'
2405 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Clean Cut Kid - 'Runaway' I was scared that is Maria Sharapova in the beginning. The instrumental is really odd, his voice is really interesting. I don't know how well the elements from it are accepting each other, the composition is interesting, but it sounded messy to me.
2405 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
10. Clean Cut Kid - This sounds like something that would be played at a really low volume at a coffee shop. Just something someone needs in the background so they’re not typing on their laptop in total silence. It’s fine for indie music, really, but it could’ve been better.
2405 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Clean Cut Kid - Indie nonsense. The chorus slightly redeems it but I'll pass.
2405 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Clean Cut Kid - Not really a fan of this kind of indie rock with this kind of vocalist. It's okay but I didn't really care for it.
2405 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Skillet - 'The Resistance'
2405 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
rick!! what a lovely thing fighterman said!! hes alone in what he says!! im watching the apprentice in 15mins!!
2405 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Hi Bibbles!
2405 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
11. Skillet - Hi Bibbles/AdelesMom. Ummmmmm… yeah… not into this. God this just dragged on forever. Those last 45 seconds were absolutely unnecessary.
2405 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Skillet - Wow, I actually like this? I like their voices and the song is solid. The last minute felt kind of unnecessary but I'm not complaining. If this is you bibbles, well done.
2405 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) Skillet - 'The Resistance' I like the message. The song is a little generic, of course I like the style, but it is not a masterpiece or any sort of originality either. I've enjoyed it.
2405 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Skillet - Ashamed to say I actually really enjoyed this. Liked the powerful chorus in particular, it was pretty generic and I could've done without the last minute but still good.
2405 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Patrick319
11) Skillet - Wow, I actually like this? I like their voices and the song is solid. The last minute felt kind of unnecessary but I'm not complaining. If this is you bibbles, well done.

how did you win five times this year?
2405 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Joseph J. Jones - 'Crawl'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!