This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 299 Final

Topic » TSC 299 Final

2375 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) CupcakKe - This had me hyperventilating. That bass... Songwriting queen but if I'm being honest I can't say I'm unironically enjoying this. Not really many words I can say about this.
2375 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
4. CupcakKe - Okay… Here’s the thing… I love CupcakKe, but for all of the wrong reasons. Or the right reasons depending how you look at it. Some of her lyrics are actually super creative and funny. Musically, this song is a little slower than I would prefer, but overall it’s really just an experience.
2375 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Argüello - 'Liar ft. Jake Herring & Cavaro'
2375 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
Patrick319
I just busted a nut

No one wants this visual
2375 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Argüello - Not a fan of the muffled vocal but I'm digging the track. It's not something I would usually listen to but I really like it.
2375 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
5. Arguello - I have similar compliments and complaints with Olya Polyakova as I do with this song. The voice is terrible. He sounds whiney and just stretches some syllables way too long. I do like the beat quite a bit, but overall the bad vocal heavily brings this down.
2375 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Argüello - 'Liar ft. Jake Herring & Cavaro' If I'd have to give ratings, I would rate this lower than Cupcakke. His voice is bad, the song is messy as hell.
2375 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Argüello - Wasn't feeling this at all. This just felt a bit too much, while also lacking in that something special. Meh.
2375 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Edona Vatoci - 'Hala'
2375 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
This groups taste in music is too gay for me to survive
2375 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Edona Vatoci - 'Hala' Interesting, she is able to sing. I've really enjoyed the language, I see it is Albanian. All the song I was waiting to progress though, it doesn't really go anywhere. It's quite nice, but a little limited, anyway, I've enjoyed it.
2375 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
6. Edona Vatoci - I didn’t really like how twee the opening was. But once she started singing… Dayum. Bitch has got some pipes. The vocal sounds sad but the backing track sounds happy in some places. A little confusing. Nothing great but certainly nothing awful.
2375 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Edona Vatoci - LOVE this! Really liking the more chilled out ethno vibe to this. Her voice really works with this too and it builds well.
2375 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
6) Edona Vatoci - I'm not sure about this one. The instrumental is almost haunting-like which I should like but I'm not loving her voice. It's meh at best.
2375 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
FighterMan
This groups taste in music is too gay for me to survive

same

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!