This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 299 Final

Topic » TSC 299 Final

2378 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
2. Fly Project - This song feels so generic it hurts. I usually like tropical house sounding music, but this really didn’t do it for me.
2378 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Olya Polyakova - 'Nomer Odin'
2378 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
omg the glittery unicorn is back
2378 days 21 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
olyA MOMMY
2378 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
3. Olya Polyakova - I actually appreciate some of the subtle instruments in this. Like… is that an accordion? I actually quite like the beat, and Russian is a pretty language. I’m kinda stuck on this very odd vocal. Had mixed feelings on this.
2378 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
3) Olya Polyakova - I wish I had the balls to send non-English songs to regular contests because then I'd be sending one every other week. This is exactly what I expected it to be. I wasn't feeling the melody at first but it got more entrenched in my head the further I listened. I like it.
2378 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Olya Polyakova - QUEEN. Why cut out the dance break from the middle though? That gave me life and that bit sounds really awkward. Still an absolutely batshit Russian bop which I am 100% here for all the time.
2378 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Olya Polyakova - 'Nomer Odin' I won't get tricked by that again, please put the actual song! Ok, it seems that this time it is for true. I will ask the same question, why would I vote for a commercial?
2378 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) CupcakKe - 'Deepthroat'
2378 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
Sorry, this content is age restricted.

:c
2378 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
ALT:
2378 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
Bibbles... Shield your eyes! And your ears!
2378 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
I just busted a nut
2378 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
4) CupcakKe - I WAS NOT EXPECTING DEEPTHROAT. I thought you'd go with the safe option of 33rd. I'm speechless. Lyrically a masterpiece though.
2378 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) CupcakKe - 'Deepthroat' Horrible, from start to end, from melody to video. Nice way to try to impress, the gross from it is impressive. Well, if she says so, she can eat my dick all with her song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!